Behave Don't Sin, Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's so terrible. Can I do anything?" The doe asked as she gave the giantess sitting in front of me a sympathetic look.

"Just bring us some water with a lot of ice, that might help, right?" I asked looking wolf woman, right before I softly pressed my foot into her party button. What followed, was one of the most memorable moments of my sexual life.

Right when I pressed her clit, her beautiful eyes shut themselves tightly, her body completely tensed up, her strong giant thighs grasped my foot in a vice-like grip, several strong shivers went through her entire body and a loud muffled whine broke past her lips and sent the makeshift gag drenched in saliva tumbling towards the floor with a squishy wet thud. After this beautiful display of a female body being absolutely consumed by tidal waves of pleasure Lana slumped over like a big doll, releasing my leg from her iron grip and taking a few quick gasps of air.

When the doe saw this, she blurted out something about getting the water and quickly left our table, I used this moment to rescue my leg and inspect the damage. The wolfess was absolute mess. Her head was hanging limply with eyes which with a hundred-yard stare at the ground. Her large breasts gave the slightest sexy jiggle with every rise of her chest with each massive intake of air and if the new shine on my shoe was anything to go by, both the jeans she wore and the chair on which she was sitting were absolutely coated in pussy juice.

This little picture made two things absolutely clear:

1. I found myself a squirter.

2. Poor girl must have been pent up.

This small moment of contemplation was however quickly interrupted, when I noticed that Lana had shifted, came out of her brief moment of euphoria and was now staring daggers at me from across the table. To say that I felt intimidated would be an understatement.

"What the fuck?!" She exclaimed loudly as she stood up... only to sit down a moment later when she noticed the state of her pants, which made me reflexively giggle.

"You think this is funny, asshole?!" She all but yelled as she grabbed her glass of pineapple juice and threw its contents on my face making my entire body wet and sticky.

"Hey I've got your..." The waitress announced as she ran over with a large glass of icy water only to be interrupted by Lana's muscular arm which grabbed the beverage out the doe's hands only to dump it on me a second later. So now I was wet, sticky and cold all at the same time. Great, right?

"Y-you never talk to me again, got that?!" She roared not even waiting for an answer before she grabbed her purse, which she used to cover up her wet crotch and hurried out of the bar, trying to keep her legs closed in this strange penguin walk not aware that the stain reached all the way to her tail drawing even more attention to her mouth-watering backside.

I spent the next several minutes helping the waitress clean the mess and after that I hurried home to take a shower and put on some fresh clothes before I went to sleep. I was positive that I would not see the Amazonian woman ever again, however after a few days I received a very curious phone call.

"H-hello?"

"Yeah, hi this is Sunny Evans speaking."

"...this is ummm...Lana." To think that someone so big and strong could sound so cute made my heart skip a beat.

"Hi Lana, sorry about last time, I know I went too far and..."

"N-no, I'm sorry I totally overreacted!" She blurted out suddenly, making me pause.

"I well-I thought about the last time well...a LOT and I was umm- w-wondering if we could m-maybe talk again, umm-please?" Lana sounded almost pleadingly when she said the last part.

"Yeah, sure. No problem." I answered after which we got to talking about when and where we could meet next.

To be continued...

12