Behaving Badly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucked my daughter?"

She yelled at Claire and then remembered Ally.

She stopped yelling.

"I'm sorry Claire. I just..."

Lorie shook her head to show her confusion.

"I think I know what she did."

Taylor spoke softly. Claire and Lorie looked at her.

"She saw us, and then she suckered me into having sex with her so she could tape it. I didn't like what she was doing. She would kiss me and fondle me and then scream at me to stop. She said it got her off. She was planning on blackmailing me with that tape."

"She was blackmailing me with tapes of us. She wanted me to stop sleeping with you, and start sleeping with you."

Claire turned to Lorie as she said this.

"You're joking." Lorie half-asked, half-choked out.

Both Claire and Taylor shook their heads.

"You're not kidding?"

Lorie pressed them, again they shook their heads. Another silence ensued, finally broken by Lorie.

"Then I suggest we find the camera in your room Claire and the tape of Taylor. Because from where I'm sitting -- this looks like murder and you are an accomplice at the very least Taylor, if not a rapist as well."

Taylor and Claire looked at Lorie with shocked expressions until the consequences of the tape dawned on them as well. There was a general scrambling to the feet and the three women made for the stairs.

Taylor went to Ally's room and Claire and Lorie started searching for the camera in Claire's room. They were at it for about twenty minutes when Taylor shouted from Ally's room.

"Found it!"

Claire and Lorie ran to Ally's room. Claire stopped in the doorway, remembering that Ally was dead. She collapsed into Lorie's arms, crying.

Lorie comforted Claire and then told Taylor to come and sit with Claire. Lorie went over to Ally's desk and picked up her phone.

"Did she use this to tape you?" She asked Taylor. Taylor nodded.

Lorie went into the phone and started deleting files. When she found no more media files on the phone, she reset the factory settings, wiping out everything else. Finally, she formatted the memory card.

She moved to Ally's laptop and began the same process. She connected to the internet and went to a search engine. Lorie requested the search engine to find all files with yesterday's date and then deleted them.

She then requested the search engine to delete the files from the laptop's hard drive. It was enough that if the police took a cursory look at Ally's laptop or phone, they would not find any files relating to yesterday's date or Taylor's name.

Lorie knew from watching too many real-life cop shows that if they looked forensically at the laptop, not only would they find the deleted files but they would also know that somebody had tampered with it.

They searched fruitlessly for the camera in Claire's room.

"Maybe she lied about the camera." Lorie said.

"I don't think so, she said she saw Bob on it as well."

"Because she knew you and Bob were sleeping together. Who else did she mention?"

"Nobody, just Bob and Taylor."

"Was there anyone else to mention?" Lorie asked.

Claire blushed.

"Yes." She managed to squeak.

"And he or she wasn't mentioned?" Lorie prodded harder.

"No, and now that I think of it, she would have mentioned it, had she known."

"Are you sure? Come on Claire, it's like pulling teeth for me."

Lorie was losing her patience. Claire could grieve later, right now she had to keep herself and Taylor out of prison.

"Yes, she hates -- hated -- her father."

"Then I think there is no camera here. There was certainly nothing on her laptop except the Taylor tape. Perhaps she wanted Taylor to come to you and break it off. Either way that tape was enough to blackmail you both."

"It's three in the morning. I'm exhausted. Please can we just sleep?"

Taylor moaned. Her head was already tucked in a pillow. Taylor fell asleep and Claire and Lorie sat in silence for a long time. When dawn came, Taylor and Lorie were both asleep on Claire's bed and Claire was sitting in the rocking chair in the corner.

In the end the police charged Claire with manslaughter, to which she pleaded guilty. The judge took into account the circumstances and the statements of Claire, Lorie, Taylor and a number of other people.

The sentence was five years in a correctional institute suspended for five years. Everybody thought the outcome was very fair. The only problem was that Claire now had a record. She lost her job, and then she lost her home.

Lorie tried to help, but Claire never quite recovered from that Sunday morning. When Claire said she was moving to Arizona, Lorie did very little to stop her.

Claire sent Lorie a postcard from Phoenix.

The following summer came and Taylor called her mom before she came home for the summer. After they had chatted for about five minutes, Taylor told Lorie why she had really called.

"Would you mind very much if I spent some of my vacation in Florida with someone?"

"Depends." Answered Lorie. "Who's the someone?"

"His name is Grant. He is wonderful and I think I'm serious about this one Mom."

"So much has happened Taylor..."

"I know. I have to move forward Mom. I have to."

"I know that too. Bring Grant around sometime; I'd like to meet him."

"I will. Claire?" Taylor asked.

"Last I heard she was in Phoenix." She heard Taylor sigh with relief.

"I'm relieved, even though that's cruel. But, after Ally... I kind of left her as well."

"I understand." Lorie said.

Lorie and Taylor would never know, but at that precise moment, Claire was being picked up in a bar in Phoenix. She was very drunk, and so was the guy picking her up.

"I'm not drunk." Claire laughed and poked her finger playfully at his chest.

"Darling, it's time to take you home." He laughed back and folded her finger into his big hand.

They stumbled out of the bar together and he helped Claire into his truck. He drove the back-roads and he drove slowly, on the watch for prowling cops, then he stopped near a school on a quiet street.

"Here baby. Suck me off."

He undid his belt buckle and zipped down his fly. Claire moved closer and pulled his cock out.

"Mmm...Yeah." She said seductively. "Bring that big boy here..."

She took his head into her mouth and slowly sucked it, then licked all around the tip. Her hands were around his big, meaty, veined, throbbing cock which was busy growing bigger and harder from her attention.

She took more of his cock into her mouth, teasing with her tongue, sucking it back to her throat and cupping his balls. He grunted with pleasure and moved her legs apart. He pulled her panty aside and dipped his fingers into her gushing cunt.

He moaned louder, and she sucked more of his cock into her mouth. He pushed her head down on his cock with his other hand. Claire almost choked on his cock, but she continued to suck. She bobbed up and down on his cock like an apple in water and he was sticking his fingers in her ass now.

She caressed his balls and gave them a little squeeze and sucked him harder and faster. He put his fingers back in her cunt and fucked her, then he took his fingers out and rubbed her pussy until her juice was everywhere.

He put his fingers in his mouth and tasted her pussy as she sucked his cock. He watched her sucking him and then went back for some more juice, as he sucked her pussy juice off his fingers the second time, he began to jerk and spasm, lifting his pelvis.

He grunted and moaned as he felt himself squirting into her mouth, felt her tongue, he felt her throat squeezing his head and then felt more cum squirt down her throat. Finally, the throbbing in his cock faded and Claire released it.

As he zipped himself closed, Claire held out her hand. He looked at it and laughed. Claire flew into a rage and tried to attack him. He merely fended her off and unlocked the doors. With Claire still trying to land a blow, he managed to open her door and then pulled back his leg and kicked her hard in the chest.

Claire flew backwards out of the truck. She landed on the grass verge and rolled over into a sitting position trying to suck air back into her lungs.

He closed the door and drove off.