Behind Bars (Gay)

Story Info
An impatient prisoner makes a deal with the prison guard.
3.5k words
3.29
1.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It wasn't my fault, really!" Tik argued, peeking back towards the massive man behind him. "I don't know, it must have just slipped or something!" He argued, though the man stood firm.

He'd heard it all before, if not from him, then from others in his shoes. He shook his head in disapproval, deciding to amuse him for just a moment. "It slipped off the shelf... and fell into your bag?" The guard asked sarcastically, clearly unamused by his antics.

"Ya! It happens all the time!" He argued his side, convinced that he could win him over.

"Does it now?" He asked, his voice low and accusatory now, a hint of a smirk spreading across his stone-cold face. "And how often would you say this happens to you?"

He laughed awkwardly, realizing his mistake. He figured right about now would be a good time to shut his mouth for a bit. He was in enough trouble as is and he really didn't need to dig himself a deeper hole.

He followed the guard down the dark dungeon corridor, flanked on either side with empty jail cells. He stopped in front of one before pulling a large keyring out of his pocket. Tik looked past the man as he flicked through the ring, fiddling with the large metal door every few seconds. It was a dark and depressing looking room, decorated only by the dirty cot that hung from the far wall. The grimy, windowless walls of the cell almost reminded him of a pit you'd throw someone down and forget about. The gravity of the situation finally dawned on him. Yes, he stole something, he'll admit that now, but did he really deserve something like this, just for a few little slip ups? The man swung the door open, its hinges squealing like a dying animal. He gestured towards the open cell, his new home for the time being, waiting for him to step into it on his own accord. Tik didn't move, he couldn't, he could only turn and look up towards the man, his eyes silently pleading for mercy.

The man scoffed, rolling his eyes. "It's only for two days." He reminded him for what must have been the tenth time by now. "We're really letting you off easy. You know that, right?" He nudged him into the room, his dramatics beginning to grade on him. He stumbled in, his fate now sealed. It was too late for him now, he'd die in this place, he could already see it. He turned towards him, the door already shut firmly behind him. "You know, if you hadn't tried to bite me I would have just let you off with a warning." He informed him, turning away from the downtrodden Kobold and walking further into the prison.

"Ya? Come here and I'll do it again..." He grumbled under his breath.

The rusted cot groaned under his meager weight as he sat on it, defeated. He shifted uncomfortably, testing its questionable construction. It sagged and squealed under his tiny Kobold frame, making him a bit self-conscious. Maybe he really shouldn't have stolen all those sweet rolls. Still, stuck here for two days for something so small was a bit of an overreaction.

He sighed, falling backwards onto his cot. He stared up at the ceiling, watching the water that dripped from between the cracked stone bricks. He sighed again, already growing bored and desperate. He closed his eyes, trying to find solace in his own mind instead. His memories of freedom, though fleeting since his violent and unjust incarceration, kept him going, pushing him onwards during this low point in his life.

He thought about his family, friends, home and hobbies, all these warming thoughts carrying him through the cold day. He laid like that for what must have been hours, only stirring once his stomach growled, hunger pangs hitting him hard. He looked towards the bars, expecting some sort of food tray to be lying on the floor, just like he'd read in his books, but to his surprise, he found the floor empty, only dirt and stale water decorating its dark surface. Had the guard really forgotten to feed him? Was he actually going to die in here? He could already feel his body withering away, his bright red scales losing their gorgeous luster. He got up, the cot creaking in protest at his sudden movements before stumbling over to the bars. He peered out, spotting the guard sitting at a table further down the corridor. The guard read some kind of book, seemingly oblivious to Tik's existence.

"Hey!" Tik yelled out towards him. "I think you forgot to feed me!" His voice was hoarse and desperate, scaly hands gripping the bars.

The guard sighed, visibly deflating in stature. "You've only been in there for ten minutes!" He yelled back, not taking his eyes off of his book. "Lunch is in a few hours!"

Ten minutes? He wouldn't survive another ten. He needed to get out, now, no matter the cost. He looked around for an exit, a crack in the security or an oversight during construction that he could exploit. There was nothing besides him and the smooth brick walls that surrounded him. He looked outwards, towards the guard. That was his only lifeline, one he would have to use to his fullest advantage.

"Can you come here?" He called out towards him again. The guard set down his book, looking down at the table in front of him. He massaged his temple with his fingers before standing up. The guard seemed eager to talk to him, something he could use to his advantage.

"What do you want?" The man asked as he drew closer to him.

Tik panicked a bit. He didn't actually have a plan, and was hardly expecting to make it this far so fast.

"I was wondering... Maybe you could let me out of here?" He asked. "I've learned my lesson, sir." He added, certainly sealing the deal.

The guard smirked, looking down at him. "You know I can't do that." He told him, turning to walk away again.

"Wait!" He yelled, startling the man. "Maybe there's something I can do to change your mind?" He asked, pulling down on his dirty prisoner garbs to expose his red, scaly shoulder. He wasn't exactly sure what he was doing, but he'd seen a Vellin woman do it once, and it apparently worked out for her. The guard stopped, crossing his arms and cocking an eyebrow at the Kobolds new brazen strategy.

"Y'know, bribery is illegal, right?" He asked, rhetorically of course, though that didn't stop him from blurting out the first thing that came to mind.

"What are you gonna do? Arrest me?" He asked, cackling at his own joke. "Besides, it seems to be working. You're still standing here, aren't you?" He teased, still not exactly sure of what he was doing.

The man sighed, running his hands through his hair. He could feel a headache coming on. He couldn't handle his stupidity anymore, and as long as he was stuck down here, he'd be stuck watching over him. He was already considering letting him go early because keeping him here just wasn't worth the effort. He wasn't much of a criminal, a public nuisance at best, but he still had to put his job first. He looked back at Tik, ready to share the bad news, only to find him grinding his small body against the bars, his rump swaying back and forth. It was another trick he'd picked up from one of the late-night taverns in town. He could feel his head pulse. The headache was here now, and with his constant yapping, it would stay until he was gone. At Least he would get some sort of payment for letting him go. Tik's eyes lit up when he reached for his keyring.

"You won't regret this!" He squealed happily.

"I already do." He mumbled, pushing the door open and letting the Kobold walk free.

He breathed in, stale air filling his lungs. He'd almost forgotten what freedom tasted like, damp and disappointing. He trailed behind the guard as he led him to the table he was seated at earlier, a bounce in Tik's step that he hadn't felt in a while. It was a small guards room, a table, chair and a few shelves with what looked like stale food for the prisoners. He stopped at the table, turning to face the Kobold. Tik could see him fiddling with his belt now, but he didn't pay him any mind as his eyes scanned the room around him.

"Have you ever done something like this before?" The guard asked absentmindedly, too focused on his pants to notice his wandering eyes. "With a human, I mean..." He added, his belt finally giving way.

He laughed. "With a human? No. I usually hang around other Kobolds." Tik told him, turning to face him. "Speaking of, what are we do-" His question was cut short when he came face to face with his cock. He took a surprised step back, his heart jumping in his chest.

"Backing out?" The man asked, somewhat disappointed. "Listen, if you don't want to, I can just let-"

"No!" Tik yelled a bit louder than he meant to. He wasn't exactly gay, maybe a bit curious, but not gay. Even so, he couldn't go back in and was willing to do anything to leave this place. He composed himself before taking a weary step forward. "No, it's fine. You just took me off guard." He told him. Was this really what that Vellin had to deal with?

Tik had never seen a Human penis before. The thing was large and grotesque looking, covered in a layer of veiny skin. It was nothing like the sleek, smooth elegance of his own penis. Still, he heard so many good things about it from the other Kobolds who had tried this forbidden fruit before. He took him into his small hands, squeezing his member experimentally. It was soft but grew bigger the more he tugged at it, the throbbing organ becoming long and firm in his hands until it could stand on its own. The guard stared down at him as he toyed with it, arms folded in front of him. Tik pulled his foreskin back, watching it move back and forth over his tip with every pull. The man sighed, sneaking a worried glance at the entrance behind him.

"Hey, I don't want to rush you but we really don't have much time." He told him, though Tik wasn't really paying attention. "Someone could come through that door at any second, and if they do, I'm going to have a lot of explaining to do." He was hardly listening, instead, heis clawed hands played with his balls, squeezing them softly.

"That means you're going to get thrown back into your cell." He added.

Tik snapped out of his haze. He wasn't going back in there. "Don't worry." He smiled mischievously at him, teeth glinting in the dull dungeon light. "We'll be finished in no time." He hooked one claw onto his ragged prison garbs and pulled down, flashing his flat, featureless chest at him. Maybe a little extra scale would get him going?

The guard shook his head. "Whatever, just hurry up." He told him.

Tik stepped closer, already eye level with his groin, he placed one scaly hand on his leg to keep him still while he jerked him off with the other. His pace started off slow and uneven. He wasn't used to something like this, his size and the height at which he stood. He could never do something like this to himself, his own penis was too delicate and, admittedly, too small for something like this. His pace quickened the more he got used to it. Tik could feel him pulsing in his hand, a clear liquid dripping from his tip.

"Fuck..." The guard groaned quietly, gripping the table behind him.

"You like that?" He teased, licking his lips as he stared up at him.

He, in fact, did not like it. His dry, scaly hands felt like a cheese grater against his soft skin and he always managed to pull his foreskin a bit too far back with his rough, uneven tempo. He groaned painfully, leaning his head back. Why did he think it was a good idea to put him in charge like this? He would get him off eventually, sure, but he wasn't about to risk his job just to get his dick shredded by a Kobold. He swatted his hands away, causing him to yip out of surprise.

He breathed a sigh of relief. "You're going to need to put in a bit more effort than that." He warned before quickly picking him up and dropping him onto the table.

"Hey! Give me a bit of warning next time!" He scolded him before he leaned back reluctantly, getting comfy in his new spot.

"Sorry lady, but you really weren't getting anywhere with that, and we're kind of running out of time here." He told him.

Tik froze, shifting uncomfortably as he considered his words. "Lady?" He finally asked.

"Ya?" The guard answered, now equally confused.

"I'm a guy, same as you..." Tik admitted, growing a bit more self-conscious. Humans already had a hard enough time distinguishing kobolds from one another as is, though those sweet rolls might have hit his hips a bit more then he would have cared to admit. He really grew to regret them at this moment, that alone being the wake up call he needed.

"Wow..." The guard shook his head, the Kobold somehow taking him by surprise once again. Still, he couldn't help but appreciate Tik's thick, feminine curves. "No harm done." The guard told him, shrugging. The man smiled, his prominent erection catching the eye of Tik once again.

He huffed; a bit angry now. He wasn't gay, but he was willing to do anything he needed to get himself out of here. At least that's what he kept telling himself as he opened his legs for him until he lay spreadeagle on the table, exposing his most sensitive area to him. Like his chest, he was nearly entirely smooth between the legs, save for the growing pink nub that pushed between the thin slit in his red scales. The area was damp and sticky, leaving a clear sheen of salty smelling liquid. The man ran his hand over Tik's belly, appreciating his form for just a moment, even if he was a man. The scales were smoother here, less like a grater and more like soft skin. Tik tensed up as his fingers moved downwards, gliding past his sensitive slit and prodding at his tailhole experimentally. One finger, slick with Tik's fluids, slipped inside, his walls closing around it like a vice. He heard such good things about warm-blooded creatures, things that even managed to entice someone like him, but he would have never thought he'd feel one inside of him. Seemingly pleased, the guard pulled him closer until he rested at the edge of the table, his waist pressing against him and cock resting on his stomach. The guard massaged his cock with Tik's pre-cum until his penis was slick with his fluids.

Tik looked down at him nervously, his penis suddenly looked a lot bigger from this angle, his size more intimidating to someone as small as him. He could hardly compare to the man, even flaccid, the guard easily dwarfed him in both length and girth. "J-just be careful, please." He pleaded quietly, his bravado and apprehension replaced with a subtle lustful curiosity.

"What? Ya, of course." The guard tried reassuring him. His hands pressed into his meaty thighs, admiring his thickness as he held his legs apart. "Just tell me if you need a break." He told him.

He positioned himself at his opening, tip pushing gently against his tailhole. Tik could feel the heat radiating from him, warming his cool insides. He relaxed as the pressure in his ass grew. All at once, he gave way, letting him slip inside of him. He squirmed as hundreds of sensitive nerves sparked to life all at once. Tik's body relaxed beneath him, letting him prop himself up on his elbows. He was splitting him apart, leaving a noticeable bulge in his tummy. Tik's penis dripped with pre-cum, a near unbearable pleasure he'd never felt before pulsating inside of him. The man paused for only a second before slowly pushing deeper. His tailhole squeezed tightly around his length, feeling every ridge and bump glide past him until he finally bottomed out inside him.

He stifled quiet moans as the man gently pumped into him. He moved slowly for Tik's sake, so he could get used to him and his size, but the thought of someone walking in and finding him balls deep in a Kobold quickly pushed him further. He held him by the hips, fingers digging into his meaty thighs. His tempo increased, thrusting deep into his tight tailhole with every pump. Tik's mind lit up as he slipped in and out of his deepest parts, hitting dormant nerves that he didn't even know he had, all of them firing off at the same time. He dug his small, blunt claws into the edge of the wooden table, holding onto it as if his life depended on it.

The guard hardly fared any better. Tik gripped him like a vice, his tight walls contracting around him every time he moved. He pumped into him, his thrusts losing their gentle, patient touch. Tik could hardly think, his mind overwhelmed by it all. All he could do was stare up at him, mouth agape and eyes glazed over. He could feel him twitching inside of his tailhole, his cock seemingly growing again, spreading him to his absolute limit. The pressure in his loins also grew until he couldn't handle it anymore. He fell back, squirming beneath him as an intense orgasm racked his body. Tik shot short strings of cum onto his own chest, cum cascading down his penis and onto his tailhole. His legs tensed in his grip, wrapping around the man's waist instinctively and pulling him as deep as he could go. Tik moaned loudly, not bothering to stifle his feminine moans anymore, his velvety walls tensing around him, pulsating around the man as he massaged his cock from the inside. He leaned over him, planting his hands on either side of his head while he bucked his hips into him.

He came too, shooting thick ropes of cum deep inside him. He could feel the unbearable heat spreading through every inch of his ass, as if the sun was warming his cool blood from the inside. His legs loosened around his waist, letting him pull back. He slowly withdrew from him, his cock spitting out a few long strings of cum onto Tik's scaly belly.

"You OK?" The man asked, a bit short of breath. He turned away from him and pulled a few clean rags from a nearby shelf, tossing some onto the table.

"Ya... I'm fine." He breathed out, his pink penis still throbbing. His heart beat a mile a minute, his heat still radiating off of him. If he could sweat, he'd surely be drenched by now. "Not exactly my taste, though." he admitted, but the guard had his doubts. Tik sat up and pulled a cloth from the table, wiping his stomach clean.

"A deal's a deal." The guard told him. He was already cleaned up and fully dressed again, his eyes darting between Tik and the door. The guard walked out of sight, leaving him to clean up on his own.

He wiped himself down, trembling as the coarse cloth moved over his sensitive loins. His mind was still bogged down. Humans were certainly something else. His smell, his heat, his size, everything about him swirled around his tiny head. He really hoped this little experiment didn't change him. The guard came back holding his clothes and bag, putting them down next to him. "As fun as this was, I don't want to see you here again, you hear?" He warned. "This was supposed to be your punishment, so I hope you learned some kind of lesson from this."

"Yup... stealing bad." He muttered as he slid off the table, leaving the dirty cumcloth in his spot.

"Exactly." He turned from him, walking away again. "I've got to get rid of your record before it gets archived. You're free to go whenever you're ready." He told him before disappearing into a room near the back of the guard station.

Tik stripped down, tossing his prison garbs onto the floor before putting on his own clothes. He slung his bag over his shoulder, spotting the book the guard had been reading beforehand in the process. 'Tales from the Golden Sands' the cover read, a book he'd been meaning to pick up for some time now. He snuck over to it, claws clicking quietly on the stone floor. He swiped it off the table, letting it fall softly into his bag.

"Opps..." He hissed quietly, chuckling to himself as he turned towards the door.

"Hey! What did I just tell you!?" An angry voice called out from behind him.