Behind Bars

Story Info
An impatient prisoner makes a deal with the prison guard.
3.2k words
4.67
1.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/07/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It wasn't my fault, really!" Tak argued, peeking back towards the massive man behind her. "I don't know, it must have just slipped or something!" She argued, though the man stood firm.

He'd heard it all before, if not from her, then from others in her shoes. He shook his head in disapproval, deciding to amuse her for just a moment. "It slipped off the shelf... and fell into your bag?" The guard asked sarcastically, clearly unamused by her antics.

"Ya! It happens all the time!" She argued her side, convinced that she could win him over.

"Does it now?" He asked, his voice low and accusatory now, a hint of a smirk spreading across his stone-cold face. "And how often would you say this happens to you?"

She laughed awkwardly, realizing her mistake. She figured right about now would be a good time to shut her mouth for a bit. She was in enough trouble as is and she really didn't need to dig herself a deeper hole.

She followed him down the dark dungeon corridor, flanked on either side with empty jail cells. He stopped in front of one before pulling a large keyring out of his pocket. She looked past the man as he flicked through the ring, fiddling with the large metal door every few seconds. It was a dark and depressing looking room, decorated only by the dirty cot that hung from the far wall. The grimy, windowless walls of the cell almost reminded her of a pit you'd throw someone down and forget about. The gravity of the situation finally dawned on her. Yes, she stole something, she'll admit that now, but did she really deserve something like this, just for a few little slip ups? The man swung the door open, its hinges squealing like a dying animal. He gestured towards the open cell, her new home for the time being, waiting for her to step into it on her own accord. She didn't move, she couldn't, she could only turn and look up towards the man, her eyes silently pleading for mercy.

He scoffed, rolling his eyes. "It's only for two days." He reminded her for what must have been the tenth time by now. "We're really letting you off easy. You know that, right?" He nudged her into the room, her dramatics beginning to grade on him. She stumbled in, her fate now sealed. It was too late for her now, she'd die in this place, she could already see it. She turned towards him, the door already shut firmly behind her "You know, if you hadn't tried to bite me I would have just let you off with a warning." He informed her, turning away from the downtrodden Kobold and walking further into the prison.

"Ya? Come here and I'll do it again..." She grumbled under her breath.

The rusted cot groaned under her meager weight as she sat on it, defeated. She shifted uncomfortably, testing its questionable construction. It sagged and squealed under her tiny Kobold frame, making her a bit self-conscious. Maybe she really shouldn't have stolen all those sweet rolls. Still, stuck here for two days for something so small was a bit of an overreaction.

She sighed, falling backwards onto her cot. She stared up at the ceiling, watching the water that dripped from between the cracked stone bricks. She sighed again, already growing bored and desperate. She closed her eyes, trying to find solace in her own mind instead. Her memories of freedom, though fleeting since her violent and unjust incarceration, kept her going, pushing her onwards during this low point in her life.

She thought about her family, friends, home and hobbies, all these warming thoughts carrying her through the cold day. She laid like that for what must have been hours, only stirring once her stomach growled, hunger pangs hitting her hard. She looked towards the bars, expecting some sort of food tray to be lying on the floor, just like she'd read in her books, but to her surprise, she found the floor empty, only dirt and stale water decorating its dark surface. Had he really forgotten to feed her? Was she actually going to die in here? She could already feel her body withering away, her bright red scales losing their gorgeous luster. She got up, the cot creaking in protest at her sudden movements before stumbling over to the bars. She peered out, spotting the guard sitting at a table further down the corridor. He read some kind of book, seemingly oblivious to her existence.

"Hey!" Tak yelled out towards him. "I think you forgot to feed me!" Her voice was hoarse and desperate, scaly hands gripping the bars.

He sighed, visibly deflating in stature. "You've only been in there for ten minutes!" He yelled back, not taking his eyes off of his book. "Lunch is in a few hours!"

Ten minutes? She wouldn't survive another ten. She needed to get out, now, no matter the cost. She looked around for an exit, a crack in the security or an oversight during construction that she could exploit. There was nothing besides her and the smooth brick walls that surrounded her. She looked outwards, towards the guard. He was her only lifeline; one she would have to use to her fullest advantage.

"Can you come here?" She called out towards him again. He set down his book, looking down at the table in front of him. He massaged his temple with his fingers before standing up. He seemed eager to talk to her, something she could use to her advantage.

"What do you want?" He asked as he drew closer to her.

Tak panicked a bit. She didn't actually have a plan, and was hardly expecting to make it this far so fast.

"I was wondering... Maybe you could let me out of here?" She asked. "I've learned my lesson, sir." She added, certainly sealing the deal.

He smirked, looking down at her. "You know I can't do that." He told her, turning to walk away again.

"Wait!" She yelled, startling the man. "Maybe there's something I can do to change your mind?" She asked, pulling down on her dirty prisoner garbs to expose her red, scaly shoulder. She wasn't exactly sure what she was doing, but she'd seen a Vellin woman do it once, and it apparently worked out for her. He stopped, crossing his arms and cocking an eyebrow at the Kobolds new brazen strategy.

"Y'know, bribery is illegal, right?" He asked, rhetorically of course, though that didn't stop her from blurting out the first thing that came to mind.

"What are you gonna do? Arrest me?" She asked, cackling at her own joke. "Besides, it seems to be working. You're still standing here, aren't you?" She teased, still not exactly sure of what she was doing.

He sighed, running his hands through his hair. He could feel a headache coming on. He couldn't handle her stupidity anymore, and as long as she was stuck down here, he'd be stuck watching over her. He was already considering letting her go early because keeping her here just wasn't worth the effort. She wasn't much of a criminal, a public nuisance at best, but he still had to put his job first. He looked back at Tak, ready to share the bad news, only to find her grinding her small body against the bars, her rump swaying back and forth. It was another trick she'd picked up from one of the late-night taverns in town. He could feel his head pulse. The headache was here now, and with her constant yapping, it would stay until she was gone. At Least he would get some sort of payment for letting her go. Tak's eyes lit up when he reached for his keyring.

"You won't regret this!" She squealed happily.

"I already do." He mumbled, pushing the door open and letting the Kobold walk free.

She breathed in, stale air filling her lungs. She'd almost forgotten what freedom tasted like, damp and disappointing. She trailed behind the guard as he led her to the table he was seated at earlier, a bounce in her step that she hadn't felt in a while. It was a small guards room, a table, chair and a few shelves with what looked like stale food for the prisoners. He stopped at the table, turning to face her. She could see him fiddling with his belt now, but she didn't pay him any mind as her eyes scanned the room around her.

"Have you ever done something like this before?" He asked absentmindedly, too focused on his pants to notice her wandering eyes. "With a human, I mean..." He added, his belt finally giving way.

She laughed. "With a human? No. I usually hang around other Kobolds." She told him, turning to face him. "Speaking of, what are we do-" Her question was cut short when she came face to face with his cock. She took a surprised step back, her heart jumping in her chest.

"Backing out?" He asked, somewhat disappointed. "Listen, if you don't want to, I can just let-"

"No!" She yelled a bit louder than she meant to. She couldn't go back in and would do anything to leave this place. She composed herself before taking a weary step forward. "No, it's fine. You just took me off guard." She told him. Was this really what that Vellin had to deal with?

Tak had never seen a Human penis before. The thing was large and grotesque looking, covered in a layer of veiny skin. It was nothing like the sleek, smooth elegance of a Kobolds penis. Still, she heard so many good things about it from the other Kobolds who had tried this forbidden fruit before. She took him into her small hands, squeezing his member experimentally. It was soft but grew bigger the more she tugged at it, the throbbing organ becoming long and firm in her hands until it could stand on its own. He stared down at her as she toyed with it, arms folded in front of him. She pulled his foreskin back, watching it move back and forth over his tip with every pull. He sighed, sneaking a worried glance at the entrance behind her.

"Hey, I don't want to rush you but we really don't have much time." He told her, though she wasn't really paying attention. "Someone could come through that door at any second, and if they do, I'm going to have a lot of explaining to do." She was hardly listening, instead, her clawed hands played with his balls, squeezing them softly.

"That means you're going to get thrown back into your cell." He added.

She snapped out of her haze. She wasn't going back in there. "Don't worry." She smiled mischievously at him, teeth glinting in the dull dungeon light. "We'll be finished in no time." She hooked one claw onto her ragged prison garbs and pulled down, flashing her flat, featureless chest at him so he could have some eye candy to look at.

He shook his head. "Whatever, just hurry up." He told her.

Tak stepped closer, already eye level with his groin, she placed one scaly hand on his leg to keep him still while she jerked him off with the other. Her pace started off slow and uneven. She wasn't used to something like this, his size and the height at which he stood. Her pace quickened the more she got used to it. She could feel him pulsing in her hand, a clear liquid dripping from his tip.

"Fuck..." He groaned quietly, gripping the table behind him.

"You like that?" She teased, licking her lips as she stared up at him.

He, in fact, did not like it. Her dry, scaly hands felt like a cheese grater against his soft skin and she always managed to pull his foreskin a bit too far back with her rough, uneven tempo. He groaned painfully, leaning his head back. Why did he think it was a good idea to put her in charge like this? She would get him off eventually, sure, but he wasn't about to risk his job just to get his dick shredded by a Kobold. He swatted her hands away, causing her to yip out of surprise.

He breathed a sigh of relief. "You're going to need to put in a bit more effort than that." He warned, quickly picking her up and dropping her onto the table.

"Hey! Give a lady a bit of warning next time!" She scolded him before she leaned back reluctantly, getting comfy in her new spot.

"Sorry lady, but you really weren't getting anywhere with that, and we're kind of running out of time here." He told her.

She huffed, hesitantly opening her legs for him until she lay spreadeagle on the table, exposing her most sensitive area to him. Like her chest she was nearly entirely smooth between the legs, save for the pink, swollen lips that pushed between the thin slit in her red scales. The area was damp and sticky, leaving a clear sheen of sweet-smelling fluid. He ran his hand over her belly, appreciating her form for just a moment. The scales were smoother here, less like a grater and more like soft skin. She tensed up as his fingers moved downwards, gliding across her slit and prodding at her opening experimentally. One finger slipped inside, her walls closing around it like a vice. She heard such good things about warm-blooded creatures, but she never thought she'd feel one inside of her. Seemingly pleased, he pulled her closer until she rested at the edge of the table, his waist pressing against her and cock resting on her stomach

She looked down at him nervously, his penis suddenly looked a lot bigger from this angle, his size more intimidating to someone as small as her. "J-just be careful, please." She pleaded quietly, her bravado replaced with a subtle lustful apprehension.

"What? Ya, of course." He tried reassuring her. His hands pressed into her meaty thighs, admiring her thickness as he held her legs apart. "Just tell me if you need a break." He told her.

He positioned himself at her opening, tip pushing gently against her slit. She could feel the heat radiating from him, warming her cool insides. She relaxed as the pressure in her loins grew. All at once, she gave way, letting him slip inside of her. She squirmed as hundreds of sensitive nerves sparked to life all at once. Her body relaxed beneath him, letting her prop herself up on her elbows. He was splitting her apart, leaving a noticeable bulge in her tummy. He paused for only a second before slowly pushing deeper. She squeezed tightly around his length, feeling every ridge and bump glide past him until he finally bottomed out inside her.

She moaned quietly as he gently pumped into her. He moved slowly for her sake, so she could get used to his size, but the thought of someone walking in and finding him balls deep in a kobold quickly pushed him further. He held her by the hips, fingers digging into her meaty thighs. His tempo increased, thrusting deep into her tight pussy with every pump. Her mind lit up as he slipped in and out of her deepest parts, deeper than any kobold could ever go. He hit nerves that she didn't even know she had, all of them firing off at the same time. She dug her small, blunt claws into the edge of the wooden table, holding onto it as if her life depended on it.

He hardly fared any better. She gripped him like a vice, her tight walls contracting around him every time he moved. He pumped into her, his thrusts losing their gentle, patient touch. She could hardly think, her mind overwhelmed by it all. All she could do was stare up at him, mouth agape and eyes glazed over. She could feel him twitching inside of her, his cock seemingly growing again, spreading her to her absolute limit. The pressure in her loins also grew until she couldn't handle it anymore. She fell back, squirming beneath him as intense orgasms racked her body. Her legs tensed in his grip, wrapping around his waist instinctively and pulling him as deep as he could go. She coated his cock with her fluids, her velvety walls tensing around him, pulsating around him as she massaged him from the inside. He leaned over her, planting his hands on either side of her head while he bucked his hips into her.

He came too, shooting thick ropes of cum deep inside her. She could feel the unbearable heat spreading through every inch of her, as if the sun was warming her cool blood from the inside. Her legs loosened around his waist, letting him pull back. He slowly withdrew from her, his cock spitting out a few long strings of cum onto her scaly belly.

"You OK?" He asked, a bit short of breath. He turned away from her and pulled a few clean rags from a nearby shelf, tossing some onto the table.

"Ya... I'm fine." She breathed out, her orgasm still lingering. Her heart beat a mile a minute, his heat still radiating off of her. If she could sweat, she'd surely be drenched by now. "A bit rough for my taste." She admitted. She sat up and pulled a cloth from the table, wiping her stomach clean.

"Sorry about that." He said. He was already cleaned up and fully dressed again, his eyes darting between her and the door. The guard walked out of sight, leaving her to clean up on her own.

She wiped herself down, trembling as the coarse cloth moved over her sensitive loins. Her mind was still bogged down. Humans were certainly something else. His smell, his heat, his size, everything about him swirled around her tiny head. She really hoped this didn't change anything about her. He came back holding her clothes and bag, putting them down next to her. "As fun as this was, I don't want to see you here again, you hear?" He warned. "This was supposed to be your punishment, so I hope you learned some kind of lesson from this."

"Yup... stealing bad." She muttered as she slid off the table, leaving the dirty cumcloth in her spot.

"Exactly." He turned from her, walking away again. "I've got to get rid of your record before it gets archived. You're free to go whenever you're ready." He told her before disappearing into a room near the back of the guard station.

She stripped down, tossing her prison garbs onto the floor before putting on her own clothes. She slung her bag over her shoulder, spotting the book he'd been reading beforehand in the process. 'Tales from the Golden Sands' the cover read, a book she'd been meaning to pick up for some time now. She snuck over to it, claws clicking quietly on the stone floor. She swiped it off the table, letting it fall softly into her bag.

"Opps..." She hissed quietly, chuckling to herself as she turned towards the door.

"Hey! What did I just tell you!?" An angry voice called out from behind her.