Behind Closed Doors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't comprehend how he had read her so wrong, though. She wasn't interested in sex with him. Lucy's nails scratched the wall, locked into place by his larger hand, his weight almost bruising them. Her back hurt, and her legs trembled by accommodating his hard fucking, and his large frame leaning on top of her. But the ravaging assault on her pussy was overpowering all of it. He grunted heavily, pounding into her, not resting between his thrusts.

Her mouth came free when he placed them on her hips and pushed her body into him. She gave a loud cry.

"Hush, darling. Don't let him hear."

The thought of her father rushing into the room, seeing her getting penetrated from behind, suddenly frightened her. He hadn't been very supportive of her tonight. She clenched her teeth and felt nauseous having to listen to his grunts and praise.

"Look at that pussy, clasping and sucking on my cock!" Keith laughed while watching himself slamming into her. "You're getting wetter, aren't you, darling?"

It did not occur to her that her pussy did her best to get wet for the invading cock. To receive its thrusts as easily as possible, and to satisfy it, to make it cum. Lucy looked down embarrassed, glad she didn't have to look into his face. She tried to distract her mind, but each thrust made it clear that she was being used for a man's pleasure. She felt confused by the endorphins encouraging her to let him have her, to let go and enjoy. Confused by the pleasure she felt in this.

"Adorable little peach. My compliments," she heard him moan cordially. "Easily the best my cock's ever been in!"

Lucy heard his words in disgust. Was that what she was? A girl to fuck? A pussy for his dick? Because he felt like it?

"Sto--Stop," she gasped, feeling his thrusts getting deeper, hitting something inside her she didn't like. "Ahh!"

"Sorry kitty," he gasped, taking her in less deep thrusts then. "I'll let you enjoy a little too," he whispered softly. She felt his fingers glide over her belly, downward. It was that place she used to play with when she was in bed. His cock was pulsing inside her, the hips of the man resting now.

"Shh," he soothed her, circling his wet fingers around her sensitive spot. She squirmed under his heavy breath as he pressed his middle finger fully onto her clit. His index finger joined along, touching her there.

"Yaa--Aaah!" she squealed, totally overwhelmed by his bold fingers. Keith grunted heavily, his cock jumping up, throbbing wildly upon hearing her soft voice scream.

"N--No, Keith... I'm... aaaah... too sensitive!"

Her body shook so hard under him that he wondered if she had an orgasm. "Are you coming?" he murmured.

She grabbed his hand with hers, holding it still. "It's too intense," she cried.

"Yeah?" he asked her rhetorically. "Let go of my hand," he spoke in a firm voice. When she didn't, he put her hand back onto the wall again. "Do you want me to restrain your hands?"

He was pleased when he saw that she kept both her hands on the wall. "Good girl," he moaned satisfied. "Just let me do my thing, I'm sure you'll like it."

He circled his fingers around her clit. When he saw that she was trembling on her legs, sagging a little, throwing her ass up against him, he growled lustfully.

He let his dick slide out of her. Lucy gasped and straightened herself.

"Down!" Keith growled, pushing her down, feeding her his cock.

She gave a yell, and in frustration, Keith began to fuck her hard. If she kept yelling and screaming like that, her ignorant father would surely come up.

Then, he felt her gushing, giving his thrusts, even more, the distinctive sounds of a couple having sex.

"Wh--Ahh," he grumbled. He couldn't comprehend why he hadn't tried to fuck a teenager before. All those sluts he had fucked didn't come close to sweet Lucy.

Lucy surprised him again by squirting on him. She moaned like a horny, experienced whore, bent over, her juices dripping from his cock, leaking more juice against him from her narrow hole.

"Nice, Lucy?" he gasped. He wanted to know. He pulled her head aside by her long hair. Her face was red, her eyes closed, her mouth wide open panting wildly, her head bobbing up and down to the rhythm of their united bodies.

Keith then rammed his cock into her harder than before.

"Ahnn," she grimaced, lost for words.

Even through his hard thrusts, Keith felt her pussy clasping on his cock, sucking him in, her juices splashing wildly onto his body. He slammed his cock home, his balls loudly slapping against her vulva.

"I'm gonna cum!" he moaned in satisfaction, exhaling his hot breath into her hair.

"Pull out!" she cried, but it fell on deaf ears. Keith didn't trust her and grabbed her firmly by her narrow hips, slamming his cock one last time into her pussy. He held still, relishing in the warmth of her tight fuckhole squeezing down onto his thrashing cock. Her pussy squirmed simultaneously with her body, trying to escape his grip.

His cock hardened and jerked, spurting his seed out of his sensitive tip, into her pussy.

"Mmm, you're so cute..." pleased his low voice into her ear. "I'm cumming now. You're so lovely--Ahh, my sweet, little Lucy!" he continued saying in a low, gravelly voice, unsteadily standing on his feet now.

He whispered sweet nothings into her ear, between his heavy breaths. She felt bewildered hearing him utter her name in his exciting state, emptying his balls into her without any protection. She soothed herself in the knowledge it was all over soon. She had goosebumps all over her skin when he thanked her.

"Your pussy knows how to milk a cock, baby," her abuser panted, trying to get his breath back. "It's so tight, too."

He'd always been fond of the cute girl, but never in his dreams had he thought he would have sex with his friend's hot daughter. She wasn't cheerfully smiling or giggling now, with which he had fallen in love so much, but that will come later. Fucking was a serious business, and he was glad she acknowledged that.

"How old are you, anyway?" he asked, meanwhile pulling out from her. The noise of wet section startled her.

He tucked his spent prick back into his pants with a contended sigh. "Do you need anything?" he asked, but knew he didn't mean it. He enjoyed using a woman's body to make him cum, and then leaving them with the mess.

Her puffy labia red, gaping wide, his cum splashed on her inner legs, and dripping out of her vagina, gave him a sick thrill. She looked properly fucked. He felt pride in that.

Lucy straightened herself, and immediately felt the pain in her back. Her posture had been so uncomfortable when he had her bent down for him, but the sight of his semen all over her made her quiver--she wasn't on birth control. The thought of the possibility of him having inseminated her was overwhelming. A ten-minute fuck wasn't worth supporting a kid.

The concerned look on Keith's face almost looked honest to her when she started to have difficulty breathing.

"Go away, please," her voice spoke softly, one she didn't even recognize herself.

"No need to feel ashamed about what we did," he told her. "Best not tell your father, though. He wouldn't understand."

She froze when his fingers danced around her legs, and then realized he pulled up her panties, covering her dripping, wet pussy with them.

"Let's get you downstairs properly, hm?" he whispered happily, and then put her dress back on as well. He still stood behind her when he was finished. He petted her ass. He inhaled deeply with his nose resting on top of her head. "You smell so delicately and tempting!"

Not only that, the heavy smell of sex in the room was exciting him. How he longed to make out with her on her twin bed. Finger her pussy, make her cum on them again, and then fuck her once more. Maybe he'd go slow this time.

But that would have to wait.

Stroking back her hair, he saw the upset look in her teary eyes. "I was..." she started to say, but choked back her words.

"What is it, Lucy?" His words sounded sincere, like when they had been on the couch together. "Lucy?"

"I was a virgin. You asshole!" she sniffled. Her saying it out loud made her hate him even more. He had ruined her for her future boyfriend. Her first time was going to be romantic with kissing, touching, maybe a little groping, and then they'd have sex. Not fucked against the wall by an older man, who wanted her only for her vagina.

"That I did not know," he stammered apologetically. He felt sorry for her, having fucked her so roughly her first time. Even more when he heard her softly cry. She'd always been so happy to see him.

Women and sex. They were inextricably intertwined with each other to him, but having to have to deal with their emotions!

His hands reached out to her, holding her in a tight hug, kissing her soothingly on her disheveled hair. "Sshhh... everything's okay. It's over now. You're safe with me."

His warmth and large frame, soothing her with his words, made Lucy almost feel secure. But her head was spinning with questions. How could this be the same man who had just taken her against her will? Was he sorry? Had she seduced him? Maybe she had opened her dress a little for him?

Her head was full of questions, one question in particular. Why had she come on him, and why did it feel so good, even though, it was with him? She had fingered herself to orgasm plenty of times, but this was different. A hard cock, with two hefty balls, pounding into her, accompanied by his heavy grunts... and his approving words about her body. Keith wasn't the romantic lover she'd been looking for, but still... that she had this power over an experienced, adult man like him, felt surreal. But he came inside her. She didn't know what to do about that.

"You..." she swallowed. She didn't want her father to suspect anything. She wouldn't survive the shame. "I'm going downstairs now."

The reproachful look in her blue eyes worried him some. "Hey, I thought you liked me?" he asked with a broad smile on his face. She saw his pants, wet with her juices and his cum.

Keith smiled to himself when he saw the inconvenience in her walk when she left. Just a minute ago his cock was inside her, going to town on that sweet peach of her, he gloated to himself.

His eyes then fell onto her purse laying on the ground. Something shiny caught his attention. His fingers reached inside, grasping it. He quickly put it into his pockets.

Walking down the stairs she felt his semen soak her panties and trickle down her legs.

"Hey, what took you so long?" Liam asked his daughter, suspecting something had happened.

"Oh... nothing." She wasn't ready for this confrontation with her father.

"Nothing?" he asked. "And what's Keith still doing upstairs?"

She disappeared into the bathroom, locking the door.

"Hey Keith?" he yelled.

"Where's the fire?" Keith jokingly ran down the stairs in a hurry.

"We're all going to bed in a minute... so, yeah..." Liam said.

Keith nodded.

"It was a good movie I picked."

"Sure was," Keith replied. "No worries..." He grabbed his coat and hesitated. "Wouldn't it be rude to leave without saying goodbye to Lucy?" he asked his friend.

"What were you doing upstairs?" Liam asked and noticed Keith averted his eyes when they made eye contact.

Keith shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing special, man."

There was that word again- 'nothing'. Liam felt his friend was being dishonest with him.

Liam's look was so unpleased, that Keith figured it was better to elaborate. "She showed me her room, man," he chuckled. "I will say... you did a good job raising her. It was like I was visiting her house or something. You should have seen her."

Liam didn't like his friend's tone, nor the big grin on his face. But he wasn't insensitive to his praise. Without her mother, raising a teenager all alone, he knew he had done a fine job, but it was nice to hear that from someone other than his mother for a change.

"Thank you."

Keith left with a smile and a wave.

Liam waited for Lucy, but gave up after five minutes. He knocked on the door and asked her to turn off the lights when she would go to bed.

"I will," he could barely make out her words.

If something had happened, he could still ask tomorrow. Not that anything very special could have happened. His friend wouldn't do that. Risking his friendship for his daughter? He knew of his lust for young women, though, and not entirely assured he lay down in his bed. The alcohol tired his eyelids, and soon he fell asleep.

Lucy waited until the house went silent. She walked up the stairs, tossed her cum-soaked panties and her dress in the washer, and took a shower. She saw how the water washed away his semen. She aimed the stream into her vagina, hoping it would wash away his cum there, as well. She marveled at her vagina. It looked nothing like it had ever before. It was clearly freshly fucked by a cock, thick enough to stretch it that much. She quickly turned off the water, not wanting to look any longer.

In bed, however, there was nothing to do, but lay still. Her mind went back to what had happened. To his grunting, his desperation in his voice. The thrusts she had taken. Before long, she felt aroused thinking of the effect she had on this grown, independent man. Her hand slid down over her stomach.

The last few weeks when Keith had come by, she had welcomed him more than once, and opened the door for him. She'd even dressed herself up once, when she knew he was coming over that night.

But Keith was not a man for her. Not in the least. His nose and ears were quite large, and his tall stature of 6''2 was huge compared to her 5''5. She had experienced the strength he had in his arms and legs today. The difference was so great to her that it became impossible. And then, there was his age. He had gray hair, like--he could have been her father!

She was thinking about her father's appearance this evening. What a difference from Keith's. Keith was a man who knew what he wanted, and didn't beat about the bush. Maybe he was already chasing a girl this minute, somewhere in a cafe...

She wondered how that went. Did he take her by the hand, walk her into an alley, fuck her against the stone wall? That man is a sex addict, she had heard her father say it himself tonight. The bimbo's he was after, she couldn't imagine anything else. He had one-night stands. Maybe he wanted to have felt as many vaginas as possible, in his life.

Lucy closed her eyes believing this was it; a one-off shag so he could add her to his long list of women fucked.

* * *

Lucy had been distracted all day at school. In quick strides, she walked her way home. Finally some rest, she thought, but also little distraction.

She stared at her school assignment. She could do that tomorrow. She took a shower and grabbed her cookbook off the shelf. Maybe her father had special intentions when he gave her this on her birthday. She flipped to the pasta and looked up at the clock in amazement when she heard the front door slam shut.

Dad who came home at four in the afternoon?

She got out of her room. In the kitchen, she saw her father's work pants, his upper body hidden in the open refrigerator.

"Hey, Dad! What are you home early for?"

"Hi, there!" Keith smiled brightly, closing the fridge. "How are you today, princess?"

Lucy's eyes were as big as saucers but she tried to play it casually.

"Did Dad give you his keys? Are you here to pick up something?"

"Something like that," he chuckled.

Lucy's heart thumbed wildly when she saw Keith's hand kneading the front of his pants.

"We can stay at my place for a little while?"

"W--what? No, why... I have homework and--"

"Liam won't be here until six."

"Y-yeah, but I don't... wanna go to your place..." she stammered.

Keith's smile disappeared. He looked her up and down and sighed. "Did you not like it, then?"

"You're too old for me." She could tell by looking at his face her words hurt him.

"Too old, huh?" he chuckled incredulously. "You could have told me that before you let me fuck you!"

"I didn't let you fuck me, you used me, you bast--"

She went silent when he walked towards her, this giant of a man with her home alone, she thought it was best not to piss him off.

"You know what you are?" he asked.

"A slut?" she asked sarcastically.

"No," he laughed, "you're worse than that."

She noticed she had been walking away from his incoming presence when she felt her ass bump against the kitchen wall. All of a sudden the kitchen felt really small.

"You're a cock-tease."

"Oh really? Cockteasers don't let men put their cocks inside them, moron!"

Keith didn't move a muscle.

"I'll tell my dad. He'll kill you."

Keith drank from the milk but kept his eyes on her.

"The only one that drinks milk here is my dad, and he won't like it that you drink straight from the package."

Keith laughed it off but put the milk back in the fridge.

"I think he doesn't like a lot of things. But if I were your dad your life would be a lot more pleasant." He saw the curiosity and the twinkle in her eyes. "It might be unethical for us to fuck if I was, but that's not my point... my point is I would adore you, unlike anything you can imagine. You know what the first thing is that I would do?"

Looking at his erection tenting his work pants she didn't have to think for long.

"Fuck me?"

"Well that... uhm, no, I'd buy you a car."

"Right..."

"Yes," he nodded. "I'd buy you a car today if you were my girlfriend."

"Well, I'm not, so that's that."

Keith put his hand in his pocket, feeling the grains of sand on his fingertips. He had thought it would be a lot easier to talk his way into her panties.

"This whole house reminds me of your father. Let's go to your room," he said matter of factly, and took her manicured hand in his. Lucy struggled to find her voice, and felt his large hand push her softly on her lower back towards the stairs.

"Can't believe we have fucked on the first date," he chuckled when they arrived in her bedroom. "I see you still got that bottle."

He seemed extremely pleased. Lucy never even noticed that beer bottle for some reason when she had come home from school today.

"Yeah, it's nice."

"It was your first."

His words reminded him of her first time having sex. She hadn't even seen his cock. Her gaze fell upon his crotch. He was still in an aroused state.

"Sorry about that," he smiled. "It's the effect you have on me. You don't want to know how awkward today has been. I had to turn my back to your dad so many times."

"Okay, whatever, listen I have homework, so..." She wanted him away from her presence, especially when he was horny and hard.

She sat at her desk now, booting up her computer. To her surprise Keith lay down on her bed, kicking off his boots, but kept quiet.

Keith grabbed his phone from his pocket. The number of swipes onto his display made her wonder if he was on a dating app, but she didn't care. As long as he kept his pants on, she was safe.

"I want to show you something, sweetie."

She breathed in, giving him an annoyed look.

"My name is Lucy."

"I know that," he laughed. "C'mere." He patted the small space near his body, but then turned onto his side, giving her more space when she sat down. She was curious to know what he wanted to show her.

He gave her his smartphone.

"Swipe to the right for the next photo," he informed her.

She saw a picture of him with a girl she estimated to be in her twenties. She browsed his gallery, most pictures showed Keith with a girl in his arms, but also many of him kissing one. She saw a picture of a blond sitting on his lap while Keith was kissing a brunette that sat next to him.

"H-how... like, why do they kiss you?"