Behind Closed Doors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm?"

"You're an old man, those girls are beautiful, they can easily have a handsome, young man."

"You still don't get it, do you? Some girls like older men."

"Why?" She couldn't think of any reason.

"Well, look at me, for example. I have a job, no kids, and no wife, so that leaves me with plenty of time and money I can spend. Girls like that sort of thing. Like I said, if you were my girlfriend..." He sat up, spread his legs and lifted her up, and put her between his legs. Lucy's pulse fastened but he hadn't pressed her against his erection. She wanted to know what the deal was with those girls.

"I'd buy you gifts... flowers... I'd take you to a fancy restaurant, but before that, we'd go shopping. Because I wanna see your happy smile wearing the clothes I bought for you. We could go to a festival or theme park. Do fun things your boring father never would. I'd buy you cotton candy and win a giant cuddly teddy bear for you. On our way home, you can be the driver."

"Sure." She didn't believe a word he was saying but appreciated he at least knew about romance.

"Why, of course. I'm tired from carrying heavy bags all day."

She laughed at that.

"And then, at night..."

Lucy hold her breath, and even though Keith didn't finish his sentence, she knew what he meant.

"So..." she began, considering her words carefully. "Is that what you did with those girls?" She almost dropped the phone when she saw the next picture. It was shot from above, and by the looks of it, it must have been in his car. She saw a head with long brown hair buried in his lap.

"That's enough young lady," he laughed nervously taking the phone from her. He looked at the shocked expression on her face. He smiled and then leaned down.

Lucy trembled. Keith lowered his face slowly, and when she felt his nose touch her skin she closed her eyes shut. His lips kissed her then, tentatively, but she felt the urge behind his kiss. When he let go and kissed her again she felt her stomach respond, and the itch between her legs. It was romantic, and so much more beautiful than the sex they'd had.

"Um, that's enough," she whispered shyly.

"Hmm, yes. So uh, about your question..." he smiled and gave her a quick kiss, one last time. "I've never done such things with any girl, so far. The ones you saw on my phone will spread their legs for any man. And the girl you saw su-- eh, well, she was drunk. But in general, those girls don't want anything in return."

"Except maybe free drinks," he chuckled. "What they are after is what men are after; sex. They are sluts that want to experiment. So when they see a handsome, older man like me, their slutty mind tells them they wanna do me, so they can scrap that off their bucket list."

Lucy laughed about the way he spoke about them and the confidence he had in his looks.

"Well, I'm not them."

He nodded in agreement.

"That makes it so interesting, You never even had a drink until yesterday. And you were a virgin, too. I still feel bad about that, by the way."

Keith's hand rested on top of her leg, his index and middle finger stroking her inner leg.

"You have to see it like this... I'm single, so when I get horny I fuck women. Women like how I fuck. But if I had a steady relationship with a lady I really liked? I would gladly leave all that behind me, forever and ever."

Lucy's thoughts were filled with the young, beautiful girls, thinking he had probably fucked them, too.

"I'm not as beautiful as them."

Keith growled and pushed her ass against his crotch. "Lucy, you're so young and hot, I'd be so lucky. You're as beautiful as your name."

"Like, what's so beautiful about me, then?"

She wasn't immune to his flattering and seeing this made Keith smile from ear to ear.

"Well, you're a bit skinny..." he started his speech and saw he had brought up a sensitive subject. "But that's because of your shitty father, I know how mean he is with money."

Lucy giggled, knowing all too well that wasn't a lie.

"I'd feed you well, and would expect you to do the shopping. When you come home from school you can use my credit card. I have to tell you though, I eat for two, no kidding. Then, when I come home from work, we will have a nice, quiet dinner together. With you in my lap, just like now."

"Wait, I live with you?"

"Of course, I'll talk to your father."

"He would never lend his daughter to you."

Keith laughed out loud. "Lend? I didn't know you're a hooker or were fucking your father, Lucy!"

Lucy giggled.

"Can I tell you a secret?" he asked.

Lucy noticed the sudden change in his behavior. He whispered his words, his lips so close to her ears now.

"I happen to like skinny girls."

Lucy swallowed nervously. It was easy to talk about those sluts, but he was talking about her now.

"After a few kids your body will grow, you'll get more fat in the right places."

"I thought you liked skinny girls?" Lucy asked confused.

"I do, but if you don't, that thought might be an encouragement."

Lucy stared ahead in silence.

Keith stroked her hair that hang over her shoulder, until he deliberately stroked her breast.

"I like your hair, it's so soft. You comb your hair well," he whispered into her ear. His hand started stroking her hair on top of her head, moving down until he started stroking her breast again. His hand grabbed hold of it, his cock twitched in an involuntary reflex.

When he moved his hand up again, Lucy flipped her hair over her shoulder, eliciting a laugh from him.

"What else is beautiful about me?" she asked. She believed him. A man that fucks girls as beautiful as in the pictures wouldn't want to fuck her, unless he thought she was pretty.

"Your breasts are a small handful, but that's okay. I can suck them better that way."

Lucy blushed at that.

"Your ass, though, is what amazes me. It's so plump and round, as if all your fat is stored in there."

"How do you feel about girls with fat asses?"

His hands were both on her belly now, his lips kissing her hair.

"I like it."

"What's so great about it?"

"Well, you surely know that, no?" he grinned.

"No, I don't know shit."

Keith laughed. "You're a funny girl, but, uh, I don't know if I should tell you."

"Tell me!" she said in a high-pitched voice, disappointed in herself for not being able to hide the excitement in her voice. She wanted to know, she had been insecure about her butt since the start of her puberty.

"Promise you won't tell your dad?"

"Of course, I won't," she giggled.

"I like to grab a firm, round ass when I am pounding away. When she's on top of me. The girl you saw that sucked my cock? Her knees were resting on her seat, and while she was sucking my dick I was playing with her ass. Her ass was fine, but her face... hmm, not so much. That leads me to the most important part; your face is gorgeous, sweetheart. It makes me hard to just see you flaunt that bright smile of yours. You're a true beauty. A princess meant to be together with her king, one lucky day."

She was so shy now, Keith couldn't help but smile inwardly. He was close to his prize now. Making a girl blush and smile was usually guaranteed to get him laid.

He stroked her stomach, the soft skin making him hornier than ever. He kissed her, pressing his lips roughly onto hers.

"Uhm," she broke the kiss, feeling embarrassed.

"Objectively, what do you like about me?" he asked her, casually kissing her face. Lucy looked down at his hand caressing her.

"I like how big your hands are," she said. She felt shy admitting it, but after his kind words, she felt he deserved as much.

"Aww, thank you," he returned a smile.

"I like..." she began, thinking that after all he had said about her he'd probably feel disappointed if she stopped there. "Uhm, like, uh, your... I like how tall you are."

He smiled triumphantly at Lucy, hanging on her every word.

He'd said 'objectively', Lucy thought. He was a tall man after all. She figured most girls liked that about him. She stared him straight in the eyes and then decided to speak the words before she'd have the chance to regret them.

"I think you're handsome," she said, with a voice that did not waver. There was no harm in telling him that, right?

"You think I'm handsome, huh?" Keith felt flattered by this young girl. He'd heard it all before, but hearing it from an honest, cute, shy girl like Lucy made all the difference.

"Yes," she spoke softly. "I like your honey-brown eyes and how bright they are. You always seem so happy." She let her words sink in and then continued. "Your eyebrows are so thick but I like them, however, you don't take care of them, it's like one long eyebrow at the moment." Keith laughed along with her.

"You're so handsome when you smile. You should do that more."

"Wha- I've been smiling this whole time!" Keith reacted in mock outrage.

"Because you're with me, silly man. I've seen you around dad, it's like two bodyguards at work. Are you guys like that at work, too?"

"I suppose I'm only happy when I'm around women, Lucy."

"I forgot to mention, but you've got a big nose," Lucy smiled.

"Big nose, big..." he grinned.

"Don't get smug with me."

"You've felt it, though, haven't you?" he whispered in a hoarse voice. The leisurely mood suddenly turned into sexual tension.

She thought it was best to ignore his words. "I like how strong you are, but you should use your strength to protect women, not rape them."

"Yeah?" he mumbled, uninterested.

He cupped her breasts in both his hands, simultaneously kissing her, hard. She struggled, but to emphasize her words about his strength he held her locked in his arms. His hands lifted her legs, exposing her panties.

"Take your panties off," he moaned.

Lucy felt his hands pushing her off his legs, and the fast motions of his hand unfastening his belt and opening his zipper.

"Let's do it a little differently this time," Keith growled. He sat up and pushed Lucy onto her bed, onto her belly, flat. He lifted her dress and yanked her panties down in one go.

His cock was ready, but was she? To his pleasant surprise, her pussy glistened from her juices.

He didn't care that he was wasting all the trust he had built up with her. All the talking had made him impatient. He pressed his cockhead against her opening, already so wet for him. He pushed her face down onto the bed, letting her forearms and breasts rest on the soft surface while raising her hips and ass a bit higher.

"Hmm, that's a nice fit for my cock," he panted while Lucy gasped when he let his hard cock sink into her. "There's that ass again," he said, his hand kneading her butt cheeks.

"A quick fuck with my girlfriend before her dad comes home," he grunted, picking up the pace. His dick was wet with her juices now, and he fucked her harder into the mattress.

"You're even tighter than yesterday... hold your legs like this, yes," Lucy heard him groan.

Her fingers hold tightly onto the covers, while she lay on her belly, the slapping sound of their combined sexes in the air.

The thought of how many pussies that cock had been in, repulsed her. "I... don't... want... this," she panted.

It had all gone so fast, he had robbed her of her panties in seconds, and apparently, she was wet enough to receive him. But this was not love. This was a man who couldn't keep his dick in his pants when he was in an enclosed space with a woman.

"Get off of me," she whimpered hopelessly. "You're a sex addict, Keith. You need professional help."

"No," he moaned loudly.

He placed his hands on her lower back, relishing her small frame. He leaned forward, breathing his hot breath into her neck. His lips kissed her affectionately.

Lucy's body shook up and down, back and forth, from his energetic thrusts. Her tight opening was pounded so roughly and without foreplay, that she gave a shriek and tried to scramble up.

Keith looked at it with a grin, and pressed his weight on top of her. In short, quick strokes, his cock pounded continuously. Lucy tried to press her legs together.

"Making yourself tighter for me, sweetie?"

His hard cock, pounding her from above, sent sensations through her body that was new to her. She instinctively knew that his pounding cock was stimulating her g-spot. Although she did not love Keith, she felt true pleasure in sex. Suddenly she understood her girlfriends making a fuss about boys. That pounding cock felt so much better than her slender fingers ever could feel.

Lucy looked to the side, noticing her reflection in the mirrored door of her wardrobe. She saw only a small part of her body. Or rather, a small part of her body getting crushed. She saw Keith's cheeks tighten and relax at a rapid pace.

"You're soaking wet!" Keith roared, accusingly. She closed her eyes, shutting herself off from the world.

She blushed hearing her wetness. Her feet dangled over the bed end, her lips pinched. She heard his ragged breath and sensed he was about to cum. But then, she felt his warm palm reaching between her legs, moist from her sweat. His fingers were roughly playing with her exposed clit.

An unfamiliar feeling hit her, as she felt an enormous sensation in both her clit and vagina. She buried her head into the bed, panting, moaning, crying out loud for Keith to stop.

Keith did no such thing. His fingers busied themselves with her hard, little clit. His cock fucking its way into her gushing tunnel repeatedly. Her juices splashed his legs and balls. He felt her heart rate skyrocket, right through her slim body.

The sight of Lucy squirming under him, her adorable face so flushed, her crying and panting made his dick jerk up inside her pussy. Seeing her gave him hope he'd fuck her at least one more time. He figured this was as good a time as ever to let go of his inhibitions. He fucked her with the entire length of his shaft, slamming his balls against her vulva. The contractions of her pelvic muscles soon became too much, even for an experienced man like him.

With a heavy sigh, he slammed his cock into her one last time. His cum shooting out of the tip of his penis, embedded in that hot, slippery place only a woman could provide, made him shiver as if he was having a fever. He trembled on his knees, holding her soft ass close to his body. He stared at it, wishing she was see-through, now that he was pumping his seed into her. It occurred to him she might get pregnant, but he'd worry about that later. He saw her cute butthole contracting and without thought, he inserted his coarse middle finger. His orgasm felt even better when he heard her squeal.

He was so sensitive but tried fucking her, nonetheless. He pushed her body up into doggy style and humped away. Lucy's hand unsuccessfully tried pushing him off.

His buried finger moved back and forth within her ass. He loved the sight of her ass clamping down onto his finger. His finger kept fucking her, while his cock pulled limply out of her pussy. Her open lips, leaking with his white semen gave him a sick thrill. When he fucked girls from the cafe he always used condoms, but this girl was deflowered by him. Hornily, he stroked her ass cheeks, staring at her pussy fucked wide open. There was only one downside to uninhibited sex--what if she gets pregnant? Her father wouldn't have to think long about whom she had allowed herself to conceive with.

"I'll get you a morning-after pill," he soothed her while he pulled up his pants.

Without the support of his hands, Lucy felt forward, the pleasant sensations still rippling through her body. She saw Keith putting his still slightly swollen dick away, with a satisfied grin on his face.

"Don't worry about anything from now on," he sighed, and sat down on her desk chair. He pushed away her keyboard and grabbed a pen and paper. "This is my cell phone number. Hmm, I'll give you my landline number as well. Call me, maybe when your dad is taking a shower?"

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" he asked when he thought he heard her speak.

"Give me a... towel, please," she whispered.

Keith stood up, glad he could be of help. "I'm sorry about the cum," he apologized when he handed her the towel.

Standing next to her bed, he watched her clean herself.

"Uh, yeah, so I better go now," he chuckled. "Take a long, hot shower, and when your lame dad does the same, you call me okay?"

"He's not lame, just--"

"Yeah, I'm sorry," he laughed awkwardly. "I love his daughter, though."

Keith walked to his car, grinning from ear to ear at the key in his hand. He hadn't forgotten to lock the door. From now on he'd let himself inside Lucy's house. She was such a good fuck! He noticed her looking out of her window. He waved happily, stuffing the key into his pocket. Lucy waved back and then closed the curtains.

During the 30 minutes drive home he felt his cock swell up. Keith had no intention of going to the local cafe that evening.

* * *

"Hey dad," Lucy greeted her father when she had finished her shower. "How was work?" she asked out of habit.

"It was bad," he said brusquely.

"What happened?" It couldn't be as bad as having unprotected sex with a man old enough to be your father, she thought.

"That fuckin' imbecile Keith!"

"Keith?" she asked. Pronouncing his name made her pulse race.

"Oh, nothing..." Liam softened his voice. "It's just that Keith thought it was okay to leave during work, when we are already behind schedule! He walked away saying his attention was needed elsewhere, leaving me to deal with the mess!"

Lucy thought he had done about the same to her that day.

"Oh... I'm sorry about that."

"Lucy, it's okay, really... I'm just a bit tired," he smiled, not wanting to trouble her.

"You're a sweet girl, Lucy," he kissed her. "I'll take a quick shower and then I'll fix us dinner."

Lucy remembered Keith's words.

* * *

Please vote/comment, I like that.