Behind Closed Doors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling rather pleasured him, but he wasn't overly fond of feeling her teeth, either. "Open wide, sweetie!" Keith whispered fondly.

She responded by trying to push him off of her, pressing her extensive hands hard onto his chest. She cried inaudibly, with her mouth full of cock.

"I'm not angry, it's your first of many blowjobs after all..." he said, stroking her head affectionately. "Just keep it as wide open as you would at the dentist." He kissed her hand just as affectionately. Noticing the trembling in her hand he sucked two fingers into his mouth, moaning purposely.

"I want you to suck it like this," he told her, sucking her fingers. "I want to hear you moan seductively while you do it. It's optional, but I'd really enjoy it if your hand hold my balls, while you jerk me off and hold my cock, giving you a good grip when you suck up and down on my shaft."

He was overjoyed when he felt her tongue bump against his cockhead.

"Yesss," he hissed, "use your tongue like that."

Yearningly, he dragged her head back by her hair, but Lucy surprised him by throwing back her head. His cock slapped loudly against his shirt, the car filling with Lucy's loud gasps for air.

"All right, you've had your breather, now get back on my cock!" Keith grunted, pushing her onto his aching cock.

Lucy had just taken another deep gasp when she felt his cockhead part her lips. She moaned, partly shocked, partly surprised by how easily it slipped inside, caused by how slippery and wet it was with her saliva.

"Yes, keep moaning like that!" Keith growled elated.

Lucy moaned, her only way of protesting, as she felt his cock slide over the end of her tongue, bumping into her throat. Keith's cock jumped up in excitement knowing he had pushed it that far inside her mouth. Lucy felt the tip of his penis thrust.

"Hmppff."

"Let me fuck that virgin hole!" Keith cried in ecstasy.

When she gagged repeatedly on his cock he reluctantly pulled back an inch. "Is this better?" he asked. He smirked when he saw her nodding her head solemnly.

"Suck my cock!"

Lucy's hands trembled on his upper legs, her motionless body still trapped between his legs.

"Lick it and suck it, or you give me no choice but to force it into your throat!" Keith bellowed. His cock throbbed so achingly hard, he could not deny himself the pleasure of her mouth.

Lucy, intimidated by the thought of his cock fucking its way into her throat, started licking his shaft like she'd licked so many ice creams. The difference was this was hot, throbbing cockmeat, attached to an impatient, horny man.

"Yesss," Keith moaned deliriously. "Now suck it."

Lucy closed her eyes, shutting him off from her world as good as she could. Her head bounced back when Keith let go of her, leaving only the first inch of his cock in her mouth.

She slowly lowered her head, licking the skin of Keith's cock. When her head went up again, she licked her tongue over the mushroom tip of his cock, feeling the head bend when she forced her tongue onto it.

"Suck it like a whore!" Keith growled impatiently.

Lucy shrieked a little at his outburst, lightly suckling on his bulbous head in response.

Her inexperience was not left unnoticed by the mature man that had been fucking women for over thirty years.

"Suck it harder, sweetie, don't be afraid of hurting me."

Lucy complied, caving in her cheeks as she sucked on and on, ignoring Keith's heavy moans and low grunts. She bobbed her head, filling the car with sounds of her lewd act.

"Grab my balls!" Keith growled.

With an audible pop, Lucy let go of his cock. She gasped looking at the hardness of his erection, unaffected by her hard work.

She gazed down at his big marbles, according to Keith's words testifying of his high sex drive.

"Do you like sucking cock, little girl?" Keith asked, smiling warmly.

Lucy breathed heavily.

"Lucy, did you ever wonder why you can breathe through both your mouth and nose?" Keith asked, a huge grin on his face. "Put that sweet, little mouth on me and suck me off. Use your nose to breathe while you're blowing me," he instructed her, giving her head a little nudge.

Seeing Lucy willingly submit to him by lowering her head into his lap, debasing herself like that, exhilarated him, unlike anything he had ever seen in his life. He would cum inside the little darling as often as he could manage, but if he somehow would run into trouble because of this, he knew for sure he could jerk off to memories of this for many years to come... this very moment happening right now, unfolding right in front of his eyes.

Lucy licked the underside of his glans, softly sucking on his large cock, kneading his heavy ballsack with her fingers.

"Ahh, hmm, yes, that's a good girl, you take good care of your man. Such a lovely, little cocksucker for me," he complimented her effort to make him feel good.

Keith panted hard, his orgasm suddenly overtaking his senses. He said nothing, not at all interested in warning her.

Lucy sucked on the bulbous head of his penis, moving up and down, licking the ridge. The rigid cock swelled, spewing cum onto her tongue. Lucy hold still, shocked at feeling a man cum in her mouth. Keith pushed her head down in a fit of rage, telling her to keep sucking.

Lucy gagged from the pressure, and when the next huge stream of cum burst straight into her throat, she coughed.

Keith relented, taking his cum-spurting dick out of her mouth, shooting huge amounts of semen all over her face. Lucy closed her eyes, trying to avoid his cum from hitting them or running down into her eyes, jumping up every time his warm cum splattered onto her face.

Keith panted heavily, getting a thrill from painting her face and hair with thick loads of cum. His next two jets hit her on her nose and chin, mixing with her saliva, dripping down onto the floor.

Attempting to regain his breath he leaned back into the seat, letting go of his cock. Lucy hesitantly opened her eyes, his throbbing cock the first thing she saw. Cum dripped over the shaft, his pubic hair, and his big balls.

Keith saw this and squeezed out the last remains of his cum, eagerly pressing it back into the mouth that had made him cum.

Lucy knew what was expected of her and rolled her tongue over the helmet of his dick, swallowing his sticky cum.

Keith watched in dismay at how he had accidentally grabbed her by her wet hair. He stroked her long hair, wiping his cum off the palm of his hand.

"Thank you, sweetheart, that was fantastic," he whispered in euphoria, tucking his spent dick away. He extended his hand, helping Lucy get up.

Lucy felt her knees buckle, strained from having been stuck in the small space.

"Do you have a handkerchief or something?" Keith asked, after he shamefully saw how much cream he had shot onto her face.

Lucy shook her head.

"What did you bring your purse for then? Pepper spray?" Keith chuckled. Seeing no other way he dug his hands into her summer dress, scaring Lucy.

"Sshhh," he crooned, hooking his thumbs inside her panties, pushing them down, exposing her bald pussy in her short summer dress. He folded the panties neatly in his hand, and then, to Lucy's dismay, dipped her face and hair with it. The thin cotton was soon soaked in his cum. Keith was happy at the result, seeing her face cleaned up. He opened her purse and stuffed the panties inside, smearing her possessions in the process.

He put her onto his legs, rocking her softly on his lap for many minutes. He decided to test the atmosphere by kissing her cheek, whispering she'd been a good girl.

He turned on music while he lifted her up and placed her onto the driver's seat. "Let's see what you can do behind the wheel!" he smiled. He wanted to give her some time and not pressure her, so he leaned back into the seat, his hands folded comfortably behind his head, and closed his eyes.

"Can you drive?" she asked, speaking so softly it almost scared him.

"How about we drive together?" He moved towards the driver's seat as well, placing her on his lap. "You steer and I'll do the rest, how's that sound?"

Lucy nodded. They drove in silence. She enjoyed how Keith adjusted the car's speed to her steering. When they drove near the mall the increased traffic made her nervous, asking him to take over.

"I was beginning to enjoy the jealous look on those men's faces!" Keith joked cheerfully.

After what they had just done Lucy felt a constant sexual tension between them. Sitting on his lap only increased that. She smiled coyly, gliding off his lap, and buckled up on the passenger seat. She felt more at ease by the small distance between them.

Keith parked the car, surprising the girl sitting next to him.

Lucy asked where they were headed, but Keith answered by kissing her on the lips, smiling affectionately at her.

"I know it's here somewhere... let me think," he said, getting out of the car, her hand in his.

After having walked in silence for ten minutes he stopped.

"A jewelry store?" Lucy asked in amazement.

"For you, honey," Keith whispered, nudging her gently.

A young man walked up to them, asking if he could help.

Keith smiled at Lucy. She had no idea what to answer.

"What would you like to have, sweetheart?" Keith asked her by whispering in her ear and kissing her. He saw the surprised facial expression on the employee's face and how he felt out of place.

Lucy's face reddened by seeing all the employees faces gazing at her with anticipation.

"A ring or a necklace?" Keith whispered.

"We also have bracelets and earrings!" the young man added, glad a man came in at closing time, looking to spend his money on his young girlfriend.

"This one?" Keith kept asking Lucy, roaming the store, Lucy's soft, manicured hand in his.

He told her he thought a necklace would look great on her, and held still, looking at the ones displayed in front of them. He encouraged her to choose one, and finally, her finger pointed towards a silver necklace.

"It's very small. It's for children. Choose something you really want. Don't look at the prices, just follow your heart, sweetie!"

Lucy had chosen the silver necklace, thinking it was an affordable price. However, if Keith wanted to spend more money on her she wasn't going to decline his offer. She looked at the gold necklaces, contemplating whether or not it was too much to ask. Keith noticed it with a smile, moving her over to the gold necklaces, all displayed for a beautiful girl just like her.

"Choose the one you like the most." He was standing behind her, feeling her plump ass in his groin. "Choose one, baby. They are closing up."

She scanned the necklaces with her eyes, and without looking at the prices she pointed her finger at one on the far right.

Keith held her long hair to the side, while the young man put on her necklace.

"It's beautiful," Lucy gasped in front of the mirror.

"We'll take it," Keith responded. The bright smile on her face made him glow with pride.

On the drive back Lucy sat in silence, touching the necklace with her fingertips. Parking his car on Liam's driveway, Keith noticed Liam had closed the curtains, the days getting shorter already at the end of August.

"Are you happy?" Keith asked her, looking into her baby-blue eyes he loved so very much.

Lucy nodded contently, overjoyed by his generous gift.

"Why don't you be a good girl and show me how happy you really are?" he asked rhetorically.

Lucy's hand involuntarily squeezed the door handle, feeling her heart race.

Keith opened his fly, fishing his cock out. He pushed her head down to his cock which rapidly grew in size.

Lucy couldn't believe he would do this in front of her house. If her dad opened the door to see what was taking them so long, he'd see she'd disappeared. In case her head would come back up it would be even worse.

Lucy's lips were pressed against his cockhead, and opening her lips Keith lowered her onto his erect cock. He moaned, glad to have her back. His palm caressed her back and then lifted her dress over her ass, excited to see her naked body underneath. Lucy moaned when he unceremoniously penetrated two fingers into her pussy. When he started fucking her with them she moaned, grabbing his shaft for support, her body rocking with his impatient thrusts.

"Hmmm... I wanna fuck that fucking cunt," Keith whispered huskily. Lucy blushed hearing his foul language. "I wanna fuck that ass too."

Lucy licked her tongue up and down over his shaft, pushing her tongue into his pisshole. She remembered to suck him this time. Anything better than him fucking her on the driveway. If the neighbors saw her getting fucked in a car in front of her house, they'd think she was some kind of cheap slut. The thought of other people knowing mortified her.

"I need three penises, that's how horny you make me," Keith moaned hoarsely. "Would you like that, sweet Lucy? Three men thrusting into your tight, hot body? One penis in every hole?" Keith laughed, stroking her hair. "It's rather hard answering with your mouth full of cock, isn't it, sweetie?"

His fingers stroked her hard on the tiny nub of flesh, above that sweet pussy hole in which he used the entire length of his fingers to fuck her. He slowed down, beginning to slowly massage her clit. He saw Lucy's cheeks turning red, blushing at the attention he gave her. He repeatedly fucked his fingers into her, while he slowly kept caressing her exposed clit with his other fingers.

Lucy, spurred on by his aggression, sucked him harder. Hookers did this for thirty dollars. She could do this for a six-hundred-and-fifty dollar necklace.

Liam wondered why they were still outside. Perhaps they were talking and saying their goodbyes, or maybe Keith was explaining to her how to drive a car. Either way, he thought it would be rude not to invite Keith in for a drink.

Keith gazed down, lost in pleasure, seeing the young girl slurping away on his cock. Her necklace dangled along with her quick movements. Her body was leaned over towards him, her belly pressed onto the stick.

He moved his hand over her belly, towards her spread labia. He forced three fingers inside, fingering her wet pussy while his palm massaged her clit. His other hand caressed her belly, wondering what was happening inside. Could it be she was impregnated by him? Pregnant with his child?

He felt her pussy gush, squeezing and contracting around the thick girth of his combined fingers. Lucy squealed, the sound muffled by the cock in her mouth. Her knees buckled, her panting increased, and the skin on her cheeks turned into a dark red.

Keith dug his middle finger into her ass, feeling it contract. It reminded him of when he fucked that little hole, the pressure initially trying to force his cock out, but then had suddenly surrendered to the man's power and had sucked it into that little anus.

Keith told her to suck hard and fast on his knob, wanting to cum with her. Feeling her wet pussy gushing onto him, combined with the lewd noises of her sucking and her squealing, he came. His cock pumped hard, rewarding her with his cum.

Keith never stopped thrusting his fingers into her pussy. He moved his finger slowly over her overly sensitive, hardened little nub. His other hand fingered her little asshole. He lost it then, closing his eyes, his hands going limb. He groaned and mumbled inaudibly, overtaken by his own senses.

Panting heavily he wiped the sweat off his forehead. He slept his hand down very hard onto Lucy's wet pussy. She squealed but he didn't care. Something caught his eye, and then he saw Liam walk out of his door, towards his car.

"Up! Your dad's coming!" he yelled. Lucy lifted her body up in shock, Liam's eyes locking with hers.

Keith hid his cock back into his pants, waving at Liam.

"Hey man, look at her," he chuckled to Liam closing in, "she found this necklace laying on the floor and decided to keep it."

"That's..." Liam stammered, the shock on his face visible. "Is that true, Lucy?"

"Yeah man, she--"

"Let her speak!" Liam interrupted Keith. He couldn't fathom what else she could have been doing between Keith's legs but wanted to know for sure. Keith would probably not mind getting his cock sucked, even by his daughter. But Lucy doing such an indecent thing was impossible. She would never.

"Yeah, I thought I saw more, but it was just a coin," she said, doing her best to hide the tension in her voice, holding up a coin in her hand.

"All right," Liam sighed deeply. "I thought for a second, you, you were..."

"She was what?" Keith chuckled.

Liam apologized, laughing nervously. He thought highly of his friend and for a second he had nearly lost it there. "How did you do, Lucy?"

"It was nice," she smiled coyly to her father.

"She did very well," Keith smiled at Lucy and saw she averted her eyes in shame.

They went inside, Liam talked to his friend while Lucy excused herself to take a shower. Keith regretted he couldn't kiss her goodbye. He stayed a bit longer, waiting for Lucy to come downstairs after her shower, but she didn't.

"Mind if I say goodbye to your daughter?" Keith asked.

"Uh... not at all, go ahead." Liam intended to talk to her as well after Keith would leave.

Keith didn't bother knocking, pleasantly surprised to see her in her underwear and bra. "Hmmm," he moaned, closing the door behind him. "I'm not hard baby, but if you want a good pounding, perhaps you can use that slippery little, tongue of yours again?"

"Keith, I-- I am going downstairs," Lucy mumbled, avoiding eye contact with him. That fierce look in his honey-brown eyes haunted her in her dreams all night.

"I understand he wants to spend some time with his sweet girl. Just gimme your phone number, please. I just wanna communicate directly with you and not via your dad."

Lucy laughed a little. She turned her back to him.

"Don't be shy, Lucy, I have seen more than your underwear."

"This has to stop," she quietly whispered.

"Not this again," Keith smiled kindly at her. "Give me your number and I will leave," he promised her.

Lucy wrote down her number, giving it to him, holding an arm over her bra-clad breasts. "Remember..." she said, "anything you write to me, I can show my father."

"Right," Keith chuckled. He kissed her, letting his lips linger on hers for more than a minute. When Lucy struggled he held her in his arms. He snorted air from his nose, pressing her against his pants, but eventually let go. "All right, darling..." he smiled, leaving her, not wanting to arouse Liam's suspicions again.

Downstairs he had a chat with Liam and then told him he was leaving. While exiting his house he heard Liam ask Lucy if she wanted to go to the supermarket with him.

She's not in the mood to talk to you, Keith smirked to himself, closing the door behind him.

He closed his car door, the interior of his car giving him flashbacks of Lucy's mouth sucking off her first cock. His cock. The knowledge of having ripped open her two holes and then her mouth too, stroked his ego. She'd remember him and his large cock for the rest of her life.

However, he felt severely depressed by the thought of having to let go of sweet Lucy. No matter how many times, it would end one day. She wasn't going to live with a fifty-one-year-old man. But there had never been a woman he even remotely fantasized about marrying. But Lucy... He silently hoped his semen had done what they were supposed to do and had made her pregnant. It would make it easier to keep visiting her. No boy would want her and she couldn't refuse him his visiting rights. He hoped it would mess with her hormones, and make her long for his touch and a husband. He hoped it would severely mess with her head and make her fall in love with him.

He had to shower her with gifts. No twenty-year-old boy could ever compete with that. She'd soon realize life with him wasn't that bad.