Behind Closed Doors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith drove his car only to park it a little further, out of sight. His heart leaped in his chest when he saw Liam leave in his car.

Three minutes later Keith fumbled impatiently with their door key, unlocking it. He didn't have much time, he couldn't risk having his car parked at Liam's driveway when Liam came back.

The memory of her hot mouth on his cock urged him on. He considered what to do, then. Fuck her against her will? Force her to cum on his cock? Grab her by her long hair and force her to drop to her knees, stuffing his cock into her mouth, once again?

Why not all of them?

He silently walked up the stairs, peeking into her bedroom. Very much to his pleasure he saw her staring in the mirror, touching her necklace. She was still dressed in that sexy underwear, leaving half her cheeks exposed. What's the use of wearing such skimpy clothes if there wasn't a man near that got enticed by it? He felt his cock swell, ready for the next round. He undressed fast, leaving his grey briefs on, his cock throbbing in anticipation.

"You did well, not leaving with your dad!"

Lucy squealed after hearing that familiar low, heavy voice coming into her room.

Keith closed the curtains tight. His hands were immediately all over her, baring her breasts, kneading her ass cheeks, and pressing his tenting briefs against her lower back.

He clamped his hand over her mouth, using his other to lower her panties, kicking them away with his foot.

"For once I don't want to talk my way into your panties, sweetie. We don't have time for one of your hard-to-get games right now. You know as well as I do that you crave my cock with all your heart. Now bend over the bed and spread those pussy lips for me. If you choose to say a word I will fuck your ass raw."

Het let go of her and stepped back, staring at her plump ass, her little anus hidden out of sight. He saw her vulva, dry and bald. If he had to choose, he'd go for her little pussy and pump his cum into her there, but the choice was hers.

A little weak at her knees she lowered herself in silence. A quick look at his fierce eyes reminded her of how horny he was. Bending forward onto her bed, she trembled in fear when she thought of how he kept refusing protection, and was about to release huge loads of cum into her body again. She hoped the pill she had taken yesterday would still do its work.

Her thoughts were roughly interrupted by his coarse fingers, preparing her for penetration. His cockhead bumped against her legs telling her he was clearly in the mood, despite having had his cock sucked twice already that evening.

The tingling in her pussy soon provided Keith's hungry fingers with slippery, wet juices that seemed to beckon his cock. His fingers spread, delighted at seeing her deep pink hole, happy at the prospect of sinking his hardness into it.

"Play with your pussy," he moaned, lowering his briefs and taking his hard cock into his hand.

When she hesitated he grabbed her hand, pushing it onto her naked pussy.

Lucy tentatively touched her outer labia, the man behind her not missing a thing.

"Fuck yourself," Keith breathed, captivated by seeing her fingers going to her wet opening.

He jerked off while he stared at her, fucking herself with her soft, small fingers. The time was now to exchange them for his hard cock.

His senses overwhelmed him when he thrust forward, warming his cock with her pussy.

"Not so hard," Lucy squealed while Keith rammed the back of her pussy.

Young, yet grown up to fuck, she was a natural aphrodisiac, made for his insatiable appetite for sex, Keith thought silently. The chance of having her as a girlfriend was one in a million. She'd get used to sex like this though, he eased his conscience, while he kept banging into her from behind. It was what any man would do, having a young, horny thing within his grasp.

"At the end of the day we are all just animals, and animals go by their instinct, Lucy" he growled in ecstasy.

His stomach, ass, and upper leg muscles got a good workout while Lucy's pussylips stretched to their limit, receiving thrust after thrust from the heavily panting, older man.

"You're a good girl, Lucy, bending down and letting me in like that. The best girlfriend I've ever had, and so sexy and tight too," he grunted, slamming his cock into her every time.

The attention she received from him, and how she could be so important to this man, even with minimum efforts like bending over the bed and sticking her pussy out, and the compliments about her looks and the most intimate part of her body, and getting penetrated hard from behind... they activated her brain reward system.

The vigorous sex told her brain to enjoy this. That it was necessary to survive as a species. When that thick, thrusting cock rammed her again she felt her orgasm taking over, her brain shutting down her ability to process fear. Her brain betrayed her, subconsciously telling her survival of the species is important, and when she was taking care of that, her own safety was secondary.

It gave Keith a huge ego boost to feel her warm juices lubricate his cock. There was no time to delay his ejaculation. Giving her a hard thrust that rocked her body forward, he rammed into the back of her pussy, slapping her with his aching balls. With his large cock he held himself tight to her slim body, bumping his cockhead against her cervix, giving in to his base instincts, in a desperate attempt to help his millions of angry, little swimmers.

"I'm cumming, sweetie!" Keith roared, shooting ropes of hot cum against the opening of her womb, secretly hoping she was in heat and receptive to his seed. "That adorable, little peach of you does it every time for me, Lucy," he moaned, simultaneously feeling how his throbbing cock still aggressively pumped his semen deep into her pussy. She lay flat on the bed, trembling from her own intense orgasm, not even hearing his words.

With a heavy sigh, Keith slipped out of her. He dressed himself, his eyes fixed upon the creampie between her legs. She'd need more than a towel this time.

"I love you!" Keith whispered affectionately, kissing her head. When his rugged hand stroked her disheveled, long strands of hair, he saw the thin, gold necklace. She had earned it.

Driving home, Keith made sure he took a route Liam wouldn't take. The first thing he did at home was pouring his heart out. He saw Lucy's happy smile in her picture on the messaging app. He smiled back.

>I hope to see you soon, sweetheart. I'm in love with you :-) :-) :-) If you like, we can watch a movie tomorrow at my place? I miss you already. Love you lots XXX Keith<

Keith took a shower every day, but didn't that day, deciding he wanted to smell Lucy's scent on his cock every time he'd take a piss. He sauntered to his bedroom, opening the only pill bottle he had. Swallowing the white, little pill, he suppressed a grin.

------------------------------------