Behind Closed Doors Ch. 03

Story Info
Her Dad's Friend Wants Her Mouth.
8.4k words
4.66
48.5k
67

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erialfor
erialfor
278 Followers

Keith's body woke up in the morning, all stiff from anger and pain, his cock hard, demanding sex as soon as Keith grumpily opened his eyes. His mind immediately thought of beautiful Lucy. He'd love to wake up next to her every day. To feed his morning wood into her cunt before work. He just had to think of a way to let Liam have his daughter sleepover. Before they'd go to sleep he would fuck her all evening. Drop her off at her dad in the morning, properly fucked.

Keith and Liam met at work, shaking hands, and wishing each other a good morning. He could see the worry in Liam's eyes. He felt guilty and despised himself when Liam asked him how he was feeling.

"I'm okay, I feel better now. Don't worry about it, okay?" he told his life-long friend.

"Sure," Liam responded, feeling burdened having Keith working all day, barely recovered from his sickness.

"How's your girl doing?"

"Who? Lucy?" Liam asked in surprise.

Keith nodded, sipping coffee in the canteen. He flexed his shoulders yawning, extended his hands, yawning again. This day was going to be the opposite of yesterday.

"She's, uh, doing okay, why?" Liam thought it was a little weird for Keith to ask about his daughter.

Keith shrugged. "Well, last time I saw her there was something in her eyes, it's hard to put it into words, but when I was sick it just hit me. She's always busy with school and studying. All work, no play, you know what I mean? I think she should do something fun for once... Let go of her boundaries."

"Yeah, I know of what boundaries you speak."

"Hm?"

"I don't want her drinking booze, you know how easily they get addicted at that age." Sipping alcohol from Keith's fingers was more than plenty. It was his daughter, after all. Keith could raise his own if he was so good at it.

"That's not what I had in mind," Keith held up his hands, "she doesn't have a driver's license, right?"

"Right. What's that got to do with anything?"

"I thought, if you're okay with it, she could drive my car tonight. I think she'd like that. You can come with us if you like." Keith felt obliged to add the last part.

"Your car?" Liam chuckled, looking at Keith's SUV. "I'm not sure..."

"I could come to your place after work, have a beer, and then ask her myself?" Keith asked hopefully.

Liam agreed, thinking there was no harm in asking.

* * * *

Lucy was awestruck when she saw Keith parking his car behind her father's.

She stood in the living room, greeting her father, rooted to the spot when she saw Keith come in.

"Hey... Lucy," he greeted her tentatively.

She saw his faint smile. The man that had taken her virginity, and just yesterday decided her ass was his to take as well.

"Hi," she greeted him awkwardly, moving past him to the stairs.

"Oh, right now?" Liam spoke to Keith after he had impatiently gestured with his hand. "Lucy? Keith wanted to ask you something."

Lucy leaned her arm on the armrest, curious about what he wanted to ask her in her father's presence.

"Man, you smell, take a shower already," Keith complained holding his nose, smiling at Lucy.

Liam laughed a little and then left. "Be back in a few minutes," he said to his daughter when he went upstairs to get a shower.

"What is it you want from me this time?" Lucy asked Keith, annoyed at his silent staring.

Keith noticed she was wearing that same thin summer dress she wore when he had fucked her the first time in her room. It was new. She'd be wearing that sexy dress a lot this summer, he mused.

"On the contrary," he smiled, "I felt bad about..." he peeked his head, wondering if Liam was eavesdropping. When he heard the shower run, he continued, "...about what I did to you. I shouldn't have done it the way I did."

"Again, I'll ask you one last time, because you tend to be slow sometimes..." Lucy asked, "what do you want from me this time?"

"Well, I, I spoke with your father today, and he agreed that, well, if you would like to, that you could drive my car today. The previous time I kind of messed up. I kind of regret my behavior. I really felt a bit sick yesterday because of it."

"Why would I be so stupid to get into your car again, Keith? You fucked me in the backseat, in my ass no less!" she yelled. This guy was delusional.

Keith grunted, fearing Liam had heard. "It will be different this time, Lucy. I am apologizing to you, and trying to make it up to you. Not for sex. I realize I shouldn't have done that. You're too young for me."

Lucy laughed derisively. He took her for a fool, for someone as gullible as her father. But then a thought hit her, reminding her of how Keith had dropped her off at school, not touching her for the entire thirty-minute drive.

Driving his car had been the most exciting thing happening to her.

"I will if you jerk off first."

The look in Keith's eyes was one of shock.

"It's the only way you can guarantee me you won't be touching me."

"I won't!" Keith tried again.

"As soon as you get hard you will. So you're either going to jerk off first, or I won't go." If he'd had his 'fix' he would leave her alone. If he had cum she'd be safe.

"Lucy..." he began, laughing off her words, "I can't help but feel you are doing me a favor instead of the other way around. I'm not going to jerk off on the toilet like a virgin!" he hissed.

Lucy laughed at him. But she liked the idea of driving his car. She could drive the main roads, avoiding being alone with him that way. She was going to ask her father to come with her.

Keith was slightly relieved when Liam stepped out of the shower.

Lucy sat at the dinner table between them, eating her dinner, listening to both of them talking about work. When they were finished Liam retreated to the couch, while Keith offered his help to Lucy in the kitchen.

"Hey dad, I'm going to drive Keith's car, do you want to come with us?" Lucy asked from the kitchen.

"Oh, I don't know if Keith..." Liam said.

"How am I supposed to jerk off when he's in the car with us?" Keith whispered angrily.

"I'd love to, but the backseat is already occupied by my toolboxes and stuff, as you have seen," Keith spoke louder, addressing his words to Liam.

"I didn't notice," Liam apologized.

"No worries, but let me assure you, she's in good hands," Keith grinned.

He saw her bending down, putting away the cups and pans. "Fuck me," he whispered softly, seeing her cheeks turned towards him, showing the outline of her panties in the process.

Lucy walked in front of him when they left, waving her father goodbye, a couch pillow, and purse in hand. She demanded the car keys. With Liam present, Keith reluctantly handed them over.

"Thanks," she said, smiling. It was going to be fun, and this time Keith wasn't going to be able to do anything sexual. It wasn't a foolproof plan, but she'd be more careful this time. His job and safety were at stake, he had more to lose than her.

It was quiet at 7:30pm in their neighborhood, and with Keith's help she drove into the same dirt road, but only a few meters.

Keith looked at her, slightly surprised.

"Jerk off, jerk-off." She smiled at her wordplay.

"Here? It's too close to the main road. What if that cop shows up again? He won't have forgotten about us."

Keith looked through the back window at the cars passing by. At least the back of the car was pointed at it, and the tinted glass would block their view.

His hands opened his fly, and let his semi-hard cock stick out of the opening. He looked at Lucy while his hand touched his dick. Taking out his cock for the sweet thing next to him wasn't such a bad idea after all.

"You're beautiful in that dress," he whispered, staring at her breasts. "Perky, young breasts. Just perfect."

"Can you jerk off in silence, please?" Lucy asked but couldn't help but blush. She was sitting here in a car on the road, with an older man jerking off next to her.

Keith began pumping his fist up and down, slamming his palm against his pants, jerking off hard.

To his dismay Lucy kept staring out of her window, waiting for him to finish.

"Look at it," Keith demanded.

Lucy ignored him.

"I feel like you're a doctor waiting to start examining my sperm," he moaned angrily.

Lucy turned her head, gazing down at his body. Keith's cock flexed in joy. He smiled, pumping his fist again. He scooted to the end of his seat and touched her upper leg with his fingers.

"Don't!" Lucy said firmly, slapping his hand, but it remained in place, nonetheless.

"I can't cum if I can't fool my brain I'm with a woman. I need to touch your skin Lucy, you understand, no?"

"You were able to cum yesterday."

"You saw that?" he asked, pretending to be shocked.

"Uhm, yes, but only by accident, you left the door wide open."

"It's okay, I forgive you," he murmured, moving his hand up into her summer dress.

Lucy's hand grabbed his wrist preventing him from going up higher. Her eyes on his wrist made her see Keith's cock again, hard and thick, and Keith's moving hand smearing the ample pre-cum all over his shaft.

Even though that thing had been inside her several times, she hadn't seen his cock clearly, except when he was jerking off in the bathroom, but that had been from a distance. Giving it a long, good look, she couldn't comprehend how Keith had made it fit into her small pussy and even smaller asshole.

"Lucy, it's not working," he moaned, and to make his point he stuck his rough hand into her cotton panties, cupping her naked sex.

Lucy yelled, feeling his palm warming itself with her pussy. Immediately after, Keith dug two fingers into her.

"It will help me," he whispered.

Lucy gripped the steering wheel, white-knuckled, moaning softly, feeling his coarse fingers rapidly fingering her.

As long as he's not having sex with me. It's just his fingers. She kept repeating those lines in her head. It was just his fingers, he wasn't going to have sex with her. She wouldn't let him.

"No sex!" she moaned, somehow keeping a firm voice. After all, she had been through just to help him get his rocks off, maybe this wasn't that bad. She could use a release after all the sexual frustration, caused by Keith messing around with her mind.

Keith moaningly agreed. He was happy with his hard cock in hand, her wet pussy in the other. He had talked his hand into her panties within five minutes, his cock will follow soon.

"I'm so hard Lucy. Are you wet, too?" he panted. Lucy blushed hearing her sopping wet pussy answer the question for her.

"Are you wet?" Keith asked her again, turning her head with his finger on her chin, forcing her to look at him.

"I, uh, only a little bit," Lucy sighed, embarrassed by how her pussy became so wet feeling the man's fingers.

"A little bit is good," Keith breathed.

Keith forced his finger into her again in a fast rhythm, his palm stimulating her clit. Lucy didn't want to admit to herself that it felt good to have him play with her.

"Are you close?" she asked softly when she felt her pussy had wet his entire hand, and how her wet noises became louder than his moans.

"No, but I have an idea," Keith said. He took his hand off his dick and grabbed hers with it, planting it on his erection. Lucy jerked back her hand as if she had touched fire, but Keith was relentless. He put her hand back, moving it up and down with his, masturbating himself with her hand.

When her hand moved of her own accord he let go, sighing deeply as the slender fingers caressed his cock.

"Pump it up and down, like I just did."

She did, glad Keith didn't force her to speak because she didn't think she could. She felt the warmth emitting from his cock. The skin felt soft, but underneath she felt hard, throbbing, sturdy flesh. She jerked harder, wanting to make the man cum. If it could always be like this, his fingers up her pussy and her hand on his cock, she might come to him out of her free will, next time.

Her pussy was so wet for him. She appreciatively moaned when he circled his thumb onto her sensitive spot.

"Keith," she moaned softly. It felt so wonderful inside her, almost lovingly in the way he cared for her feelings this time. It was as if she was with her lover that genuinely cared about making her feel good.

She slammed her legs together, panting heavily. Keith's cock thickened when he felt her gush onto his fingers. Lucy's cheeks flushed, and she squinted her eyes at his erection while smearing his pre-cum all over his sensitive cockhead repeatedly, every time her fingers came back up.

Keith dug his fingers into his open fly, fishing out his hairy balls.

"Play with my balls, but keep pumping that cock."

Lucy extended her other hand, holding his hefty balls in her fingers, meanwhile not letting go of his cock.

"That feels good for me sweetheart, but I want you to stroke them, knead them in your soft, little hands for me. Aaah, yesss, like that, now roll them in your fingers. Hmmm, yes."

She squeezed his balls softly while her other hand squeezed the tip of his penis. Keith groaned, lifting his ass up, and thrusting into her hand.

She gently stroked his balls as she squeezed her hand hard around his cock and jerked it off firmly. Keith moaned and regularly lifted his ass, shaking on his legs from the immense pleasure she gave him.

Lucy enjoyed the effect she had on him. Her finger swept past the little slit on the tip of his penis, provoking another violent moan from Keith. He was so sensitive around that area, she noticed. Every time her palm slid over it, lubricated by his abundant pre-cum, Keith's knees buckled and his belly spasmed.

She pumped her hand, encouraged by Keith's fingers gently fucking her pussy. She was fascinated by how his foreskin slid up and down like a helmet on his cock.

She then jerked him off faster and clamped her hand harder around his cock when Keith asked her to. He watched in pure lust as she performed her first handjob.

"Are you sure it's, aahhh... your first time, sweetie? Are you sure you haven't, like, jerked off your dad?"

Lucy was offended by his joke but focussed her attention on his thick dick, which still stood up hard as a pole.

As a man, Keith loved being hard. One thing that could ruin his day was not being able to get rock-hard erections. Having a rock-hard erection was more than just sex, it told his girls and himself much more than that. It showed that he was a real man. That he was a healthy, vital man that could get the job done.

"My hand is getting tired," Lucy softly whispered, laying it to rest on the base of his shaft, her fingertips touching her others that were still caressing his warm balls. She spread her fingers, feeling her sore muscles loosen.

She hadn't expected his hand on her shoulder all of a sudden, pushing her straps off. "N-no, what are you doing?" she cried when his hands unclasped her bra.

He leaned forward on one knee, pushing his cockhead against her soft breast. Stunned, she witnessed how he moaningly wiped his pre-cum all over it, and he moaned even louder when he poked his cockhead against her rigid nipple.

Keith knelt down, sucking her other nipple into his mouth, vigorously licking his flexible tongue around her supple areola. Air snorting from his nose, he nearly came from feeling the hotness of her tit-flesh. Her smooth breast reminded him once again of her youth.

Lucy grabbed the bra in her lap and pushed it up, trying to cover up her breasts. Keith grabbed it from her and threw it onto the backseat.

"This is what you do Lucy, it's normal. You let a man suck on your breasts, and then, if he's really satisfied with you, he'll give you a baby to suck on them."

Lucy was lost for words at his sudden aggression.

"Stop whining and come sit by me, cocksucker," Keith growled, hearing her whimper.

Lucy's hand let go of his cock in fright at his name calling and him pushing his chair all the way back in a quick pull.

"Come sit in front of me," he gasped and pulled her by the arm to him. He pulled her onto his lap and then pushed her to the ground.

"Take a good look at it, little cocksucker, because that's what you'll be doing soon," he panted. Keith grinned and moved his lower body forward until the tip of his dick touched her cheek.

"No Keith... I, I want to stop now, I don't like this anymore."

"Of course you don't," Keith chuckled knowingly. "I have to teach you every fucking thing, being the virgin that you are..."

He acted as if being upset with her, but secretly he enjoyed having to teach the little thing the ways of sex. It was those hot, little lips on her mouth he wanted this time.

Lucy felt offended. If he wanted to fuck a slut he shouldn't have come to her. Keith took her hand and dropped it on top of his dick. "Hold it or else it'll go soft."

She saw his angry, red cock up close, the veins on his erect shaft pulsing with need. She had never seen a man naked, but she could tell by every bump and lump he had put his cock to good use, throughout his life. She wondered if he had any hobbies at all. This part of his body was what made life enjoyable for him. Living from orgasm to orgasm. She was here to provide him with his next.

Lucy didn't know Keith had cum two times that night. He had woken up in his sleep with a raging hard-on, unable to sleep from being obsessed with her.

He had dreamed about fucking the little girl in front of her father, claiming her. In one of his other dreams, he fucked her at school, while being applauded by male teachers and female students. He had dreamed about her wet, little pussy, how he came inside it and knocked her up. He had fantasies in his sleep of her sexy mouth, still untouched by any cock. In all of his dreams, she had eagerly done what so many other women and girls before her had done; wantonly licking and sucking his cock and swallowing his huge load, giggly accepting his cum.

Keith dragged his cockhead along her smooth skin and then nudged it against her trembling lips. She felt his hot glans burn into her skin, the first penis touching her face. Keith, well aware of this, felt his cock throb as fast as the pounding of his heart.

Lucy tried to speak and Keith took advantage, pushing his cockhead between her red lips.

"Hmmpff," he heard her inaudibly protest. Grabbing her by her long hair he thrust forward. Her struggling involuntarily forced her tongue against the underside of his sensitive cockhead. She tried to force his cock out, licking her tongue all over his cockhead.

"If I didn't know any better I'd think you were trying to make me cum," Keith murmured ecstatically. He saw her struggle, trapped between his legs. He threw his head back, digging his fingers into her skull, pushing her head further onto his erection.

Lucy's tongue, no match against the length of Keith's cock, got pushed back further and further into her mouth. She desperately tried to push the invading cock out of her mouth with her tongue, not knowing she pleasured him by doing so.

"You're such a cock-tease," Keith said playfully.

Keith leaned forward, allowing himself a better view of how he drove himself into her violently, seeing inch after inch disappear into her wet mouth. He tucked her blonde hair behind her ear, easing half his cocksize into her. Her lips squeezed his hard flesh in horror as she felt her lips stretch to their limit. She'd never had anything this large into her mouth.

"Such a good girl," Keith moaned in awe, pleasured by how hot the inside of the young girl's mouth felt. Her tongue trashed around, licking him all over his shaft. Whenever her wet tongue bumped against his cockhead Keith would mean uncontrollably.

Lucy lowered her teeth down into his flesh, Keith scraping himself as he drove more of his cock into her. She had done it tentatively, scared of the ramifications of the powerful man.

erialfor
erialfor
278 Followers