Behind Closed Doors Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, it will cheer me up alright. Now that you mention it... don't you think she deserves better? She's shy and always locks herself up in her room, studying. Wouldn't it be nice to take her to a park, a beach, on a hike, or somewhere else where she can enjoy the fresh air and beautiful scenery? Or take her to a theme park or the funfair?"

"They are pretty expensive though," Liam objected.

"You cheap bastard, you've only got one daughter," Keith laughed at him.

"Life's expensive, Keith. I don't expect you to know what it costs to have a grown-up daughter," Liam protested loudly.

"I'll pay."

"All right, but no booze," Liam readily agreed.

"No booze," Keith promised him. "But I want it to be a surprise. I will pick her up on Friday, at 7:00pm."

"There she is!" a heavy voice bellowed behind them.

Keith and Liam both glanced up at their boss.

"Is that your car? Is that-is that... Lucy?" Keith asked when he turned his head and looked in the same direction as their boss, and saw Liam's car on the road, moving closer.

"You're not the only one that has secrets," Liam grinned.

"What do you mean?" Keith asked puzzled, but then he was sure of it; he saw Lucy behind the wheel, driving her father's car. "You told our boss. Why didn't you tell me?" Keith asked annoyed.

"I wanted it to be a surprise," Liam shrugged, waving at a honking car.

"She can really drive," Keith mumbled in surprise.

"You taught her!"

"Not really, I mean yeah, but still, she--"

"My car required maintenance. My brother dropped her off and then drove in front of her. Besides, it's only a five-minute drive from here, Keith."

"A lot can happen in five minutes," Keith mumbled, nearly losing his ability to speak when he saw the cheerful smile of Lucy.

Keith jealously watched their boss applaud her and hug her. "You should have a drink with us on Fridays after work. It used to be lots of fun!" he smiled at the young lady.

"Maybe I will!" Lucy smiled, enjoying being the center of attention, and gave the car keys to her father.

****

"What?" Lucy yelled that Friday night when she heard a knock on her bedroom door.

"You could be a little more friendly to your dad, don't you think?" Liam laughed a little when he opened her door. "Anyway, there's someone at the door for you, pumpkin."

"I'm sorry!" Lucy giggled. She ran down the stairs and jumped down from the last few stairs and turned her head, seeing Keith standing there at the doorstep.

"Well, well, if it isn't my agile, little Lucy!" Keith exclaimed. His eyes immediately gazed over her body. She was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. He noticed the round shapes of her perky breasts, and her nipples that clearly showed in her white t-shirt. "You might want to change first because we're going out, sweetheart."

When he looked at her face he saw she blushed, but he also saw the accusing look in her baby-blue eyes.

"No..." Lucy murmured indistinctly, squeezing her hands together, feeling her stomach turn upon seeing the broad smile of Keith while he stared at her breasts once again. She turned around, nearly bumping into her father.

"No need to change, it's hot outside," Liam remarked, not noticing the nervous behavior and body language of his daughter.

"Come," Keith smiled warmly and extended his hand, welcoming her into his waiting arms.

"Where are we going?" Lucy asked her father when he pushed her gently into Keith's hands.

Liam smiled, seeing how shy she got from the attention of his well-mannered friend. "Keith wouldn't even tell me."

Keith's cock stirred in his pants when he felt the manicured hand of Lucy grasp both his rough working hands. Her perfectly manicured nails reminded him of how she had scratched them over his chest.

He ignored Liam from that moment on, and instead urged his daughter into his car. That went so smoothly. The power he had over this girl was stirring up the naturally-dominant man even more. He waved goodbye at Liam, mostly for appearances, and then sped off.

"Congratulations. I heard you are becoming my dad's boss." Lucy said, fastening her seatbelt. She stroked the leather, impressed by the comfort it provided.

"Not his boss, but thanks anyway," Keith beamed at her, feeling delighted that Lucy initiated a conversation with him.

"So, where are we headed?" she asked.

"You'll see..."

Her father knew she had left with him. She didn't think Keith would try to have sex with her.

"Okay, but can we first go to your place? I need one of those pills, just to be sure."

"Addicted to pills already at your age, huh?"

"Please?"

"All right," Keith heaved a deep sigh.

When they arrived and Lucy walked in front of him, Keith kept staring at her ass which tempted him with every step. Knowing what it looked like underneath her clothes stirred up his lust for her.

At the door, he handed her his keys. "Open the door and make me some coffee. I'll fetch your pills."

Lucy stood motionless, playing with his keys in her hand, contemplating her options. "Okay, but can we leave right after?"

"Your wish is my command," Keith smiled at her when she opened the door for them.

"How do you like your coffee?" she asked when she entered his house.

Keith closed the door behind him. He lifted his hand and slapped Lucy's ass hard. "That's for showing off your ass!" Keith grumbled in a gruff voice.

"Aaah!" Lucy squealed in shock as her hand automatically reached back to caress her sore skin. She retreated her hand immediately when it touched Keith's hand.

"I'll have a beer. It's in the fridge. And bring a bottle opener with you. The last time I let a woman open my beer I instantly regretted it."

Keith took his shoes off and ran up the stairs. "Where are those pills?" he mumbled to himself. "Ah yeah, my bedroom." He stared at the small, little pill in the palm of his hand. "Poor, little Lucy!" he chuckled.

He took a deep breath. "Lucy? Come upstairs, will you? I've found them, but I don't have many left."

Lucy sulkily walked up the stairs with a beer, a bottle opener, and a glass of water in her hands. She hadn't seen anything other than milk and beer in the fridge. She'd only been upstairs once to go to the bathroom, but this time she stepped into his bedroom. Keith stood there, next to his bed, smiling kindly at her. Lucy reached out her hand to his, but Keith quickly closed his.

"You want it?" he asked.

"Yes," she spoke, slightly annoyed.

"Kiss me and I'll give it to you." He requested it in nonchalance, but Lucy's legs trembled when she obeyed and leaned forward, giving him a quick peck. "Not like that, cutie. Give me a passionate kiss of two lovers reunited."

Lucy reached up, standing on her toes, and tentatively kissed the much older man. Keith moaned lustfully when her lips touched his. His penis jumped up when her belly, only separated from his pants by the thin cotton of her shirt, pressed into his groin. He embraced her slim body and became a little handsy with her.

"Uhm, now give me the pill," she awkwardly broke off their kiss.

"Sweetheart..." Keith complained.

"What? I earned it. Give m--"

"You can't keep swallowing those pills, baby. It's not what they're for."

Ignoring his warning, Lucy's hand grabbed his. Keith held his fist closed, and watched her in amusement as she struggled against the strength of his hand. Her fingers lifted his, one by one opening his closed fist. When she tried to lift his third finger he closed the other two again. He chuckled when she started to use both her hands.

"You're a sweetheart, you know that?" Keith spoke, meanwhile lifting his hand, holding it on top of his head.

Lucy tossed her long, blonde locks over her shoulder and rubbed up against him in an effort to reach up that high, making warm contact with him. Keith lowered and opened his hand, seeing the disappointment on her face when she gazed at the pill. It was broken and affected by the sweaty palm of his hand.

Keith deliberately dropped the pill when he gave it to her. "Sorry," he mumbled softly.

Lucy sighed, seeing three pieces of the pill laying on the floor. She bent down to pick them up. She needed them. When Keith's coarse hand hit her ass hard again, she screamed and fell forward onto her hands.

"That's for seducing me. Never bend down in front of men wearing such sexy shorts!"

She picked up the little pill and pressed it against her lips, ignoring his outburst as best she could. Feeding into it would only please him.

"Yes, swallow it, and lick the rest of my hand. Or else you'll get pregnant!"

Lucy swallowed the pill without hesitation and closed her eyes when she licked the remains off his salty palm.

"These pills have an awful taste," she whined, trying to distract herself from the pain she felt in her bottom.

"I know sweetheart," Keith mumbled uninterested. He gazed down and noticed his erection was beginning to show. He also knew Lucy must have felt it beginning to grow against her belly earlier, and her lack of acknowledgment or interest bothered him.

"How would you know?" Lucy asked a little annoyed at his statement.

"Uhh... that's what I heard once. Is the bad taste gone now?" he asked when she had drunk the whole glass of water. Lucy nodded affirmatively.

Keith chuckled. "Liar, liar, pants on fire." He couldn't help but laugh out loud when he saw the dazed expression on Lucy's face. "One more lie and those shorts come off. We don't want your cunny to burn, now do we? Although from the few incredibly fond memories I have of your little cunny, it seems to be on fire all the time. What are your observations on that subject?"

Lucy averted her eyes with shock when she saw the visible bulge in his tight pants. She could even see the outline of his heavy balls.

"I need to pee," she whispered softly, embarrassed to tell him. "Can I please use the bathroom?"

"Hmm..." Keith growled, rubbing his chin. "I think you have undressed yourself enough to pee this week."

"Please?" Lucy whined.

"You keep exposing your lovely body to the toilet seat but what do I get, Lucy?"

"W-what?" Lucy stammered.

"Come and sit on my lap for a while," Keith suggested when he took her hand in his and sat down on the bed. Feeling her light weight and her ass resting on his legs pleased him, but seeing her shiver all over her body didn't. "Why do you keep shaking and quivering whenever you're near me?"

Lucy squealed a little when she heard the short hissing sound when Keith opened the beer bottle.

"Be-because you want to have sex with me and I don't. It's my choice, okay? And I don't want it anymore! Every time I think you have changed I regret it because you never change! I wanna go home now. Please!"

"Sshhh. I'm not sending you home this hysterical. Let's first calm down a little... Yes like that, rest your head on me like that. Feel my breathing? Breathe with me. In and out. Hmm, yes, that's it."

Lucy breathed in and out, following the rhythm of Keith's beating heart.

"Open your mouth, sweetie, and take a sip from my bottle."

Lucy opened her lips when the bottle touched them and took a big gulp. She was forced to inhale through her nose and tilt her head backward. She wrinkled her nose and nearly coughed from the taste of it but had no choice but to swallow it all.

"Look at you," Keith proudly petted her legs. "A whole bottle of beer on your first try. Impressive."

Lucy coughed, wiping off the beer that trickled down the corners of her mouth.

"That pretty mouth of yours never ceases to amaze me," Keith continued praising her. "The way you sucked my cock the other day? If I had closed my eyes I would have thought it was a professional hooker, trying to make me cum fast so she could go to her next horny customer."

Lucy blushed a little, and by the smile on Keith's face, she knew he noticed. "Can I go to the bathroom now?"

"You need to?"

"Yes," Lucy whimpered.

Keith's stroked her small waist and then lifted her shirt a little. "Such a nice, soft belly... I love looking at it. Hmm, okay sweetheart, let's try something else first. Bend over the bed."

"Y-you're going to spank me? If you do, I think I'll pee," Lucy cried.

"If you bend down when I ask you to, you're being a good girl. But if you don't when I ordered you I--"

He grinned when she obediently stepped off his lap and bent down over his king-size bed. Her breasts were small and swayed slightly with her shuddering body. Her long hair fell over her back while she buried her face into the soft bedsheets, her ass on display for him. He was sure he could smell her pussy wetting itself for him. Her shirt rode up, exposing her skin, as soft as only a young woman like her could provide. He saw her breasts getting pushed into the mattress.

He sank to his knees behind her, pulled down his pants and briefs, releasing his cock from its confinement.

"What are you doing?" Lucy asked alarmed by the sound it made.

"You said you didn't want me to fuck you. What did I tell you? One more lie and those shorts come off. Liar, pants on fire, yes, I think I need to put out a fire here. And I've got just the right tool for the job. I happen to carry a big hose with me in case little girls like you need it."

"I wasn't lying, I--"

"We'll see about that!" Keith spoke hoarsely.

Like a bull in musth, he let go of all his inhibitions. His hands were all over her, roughly pulling down her shorts over her ass, impressed by the effort it took him, and kicked them away. He pulled down her panties as well, but let them hang only a little lower than the parts he wanted to expose. He immensely enjoyed the sight of her tiny, white panties spread between her legs.

"Hmm, I love this so much, darling. You don't know the half of it," he moaned in awe, seeing his red fingerprints on her rear end.

If the hard thrust of his cock into her vagina was any indication, Lucy didn't want to know the other half.

"Not, soooo, haaard!" Lucy cried in frustration upon feeling the discomfort of his hard cock.

"Ooooh," Keith panted lustfully, "that pussy's definitely on fire!"

"Keith-I--Aaah!"

"I know cutie," Keith panted, overwhelmed yet again by how tight girls her age were. "It's required that I go a little faster this time so I can fuck away your discomfort and body's desire to piss."

"Aaah, i-it's still there!" Lucy shouted.

"Patience, darling. I'm just getting started," Keith chuckled.

What a delight to have his large, hard cock back in her hot, little hole again. Keith grunted in effort then, nearly cumming like a virgin. Her pussy was just so tight and her beautiful face and her sexy girly voice overwhelmed him every single time.

"No, Keith, this doesn't feel good. I can't hold it," Lucy cried in anger and despair.

"Oooh, that pussy of yours, darling...!" Keith panted. "It'd give me a bad conscience if I didn't fuck it."

"S-stop... Keith?"

"Hmm... Hmmmm... Hmm!" Keith hummed, retracting his rock-hard erection, and then plunged it back into her narrow pussyhole in one go. He smiled joyfully when he saw his penis completely disappear into her small body.

"You smell faintly of... of... what is that smell, Lucy? Ohh, hmm, it's wet pussy. See? You're a liar! Even though you're kinda cute when you're struggling, you can drop the act now, and instead, you can start moaning like the perverted girl you are."

"If you don't let me go now, I'll pee!" Lucy threatened.

"I'm not into that. You're so perverted!" Keith chuckled, slamming his cock into her again. Her body shook forward violently while he felt a splash of warm juice against his cock.

"I'm not fucking that vagina reeking of urine, you hear me? Pee on me and I'll fuck that little, brown hole above your pussy."

"I can't h--"

"I haven't fucked all week because you refuse to fuck on business days. Imagine that. To be honest, it's kind of ridiculous."

"I'm going to pee in a minute if you don't pull out and let me go!" Lucy warned Keith one last time. She pushed her legs closer to one another in an effort to hold her bladder.

"Pull what out, Lucy?" Keith asked, pleased at the increased tightness.

"Your cock!" Lucy yelled in panic.

Keith grunted hard when he slammed his cock into her tight entrance once again, overjoyed at hearing her little voice pronouncing that word.

"Once you'll get thoroughly wet and horny and indulge yourself in our fucking you'll forget about you needing to pee. This comes first. Trust me!"

Lucy held tightly onto the pillow while she felt him use her body to make himself cum. She was used to this behavior by now, but the discomfort from his hard fucking increased when she tried to hold her bladder. Every time he thrust into her she was sure she could feel herself leaking. She hoped he wouldn't notice. Hearing his heavy grunts above her reassured her Keith was still having fun though.

"You're wet, babygirl."

"Yes," Lucy whimpered.

"Let me see that pussy hole." Keith wanted to catch his breath and pushed her ass off him.

"N-no, keep it in?" Lucy stammered, terribly ashamed.

"You're getting horny, hmm? I bet it'd feel great if you peed, lubricating my thick, large cock for your tiny pussy, having nasty, dirty sex. What do you think, sweetie?"

"I don't know... can you please hurry?" Lucy asked, anxiously looking back over her shoulder to look at him. Keith's eyes blazed like scarlet coals while he gazed down at the illicit activity he was performing on her.

Lucy finally calmed down and reconciled herself to the inevitable. She knew, to Keith's mind, It was her duty to happily submit to him and accommodate his penis inside her and make him cum whenever he felt the urge to fuck. What good would delaying do?

"Please hurry," she asked, ashamed of herself.

Keith answered her by plunging his cock into her in fast, short thrusts. He made sure he slammed his balls against her every time, penetrating the inexperienced girl as deeply as possible.

"This is all I can think about: that little pussy between your legs, shyly hiding from my cock." He wasn't afraid of admitting it, and thought it was a nice compliment.

Her warm virgin-pussy clamping down on his shaft was so much better than he had remembered in his dreams the past lonely nights. He had jerked off, while he had tried to evoke one of the wonderful memories of their passionate fucking.

The look he saw in those little eyes of hers wasn't one of reproach. They were the eyes of a young girl, willingly giving in to carnal lust for the first time in her life. Teens like Lucy had more hormones than they will ever know what to do with. After long years of fantasizing in her bed, she was finally having sex regularly, beaten into submission by him. Submitting herself to him completely. Already her first boyfriend activated that part of her brain of pure obedience, to kneel before him and surrender to him. To let his manly lusts come first. He had never met such a submissive girl.

"You can have it, you insatiable, little nymph!"

He lay her on her back, staring at her tits. His balls were so sensitive then, as well as the end of his cock. He shot his cum into her while he threw himself on top of her and bit her in the soft nape of her neck.

Lucy whimpered in despair and her legs trembled as Keith slowly humped her. With a cry she felt his teeth sink into her skin, and in a reflex she relaxed her muscles. When she peed a little she couldn't stop herself anymore, just like Keith couldn't stop himself from gruntingly fucking his spewing cock in and out of her lovely pussy.

He ignored the wetness flowing from her urethra and thrusted into her pussy again, and for a moment he collapsed on top of her, exhausted from his brain overloading him with the sensitiveness of his orgasm. The warm flow of her piss that dripped down from both of them pleasantly surprised him. But it felt even greater around his big, hard cock, as he again plowed into the hot, tight pussy. It was an unmatched sensation to Lucy as well, she felt like her ample juices soothened the impact Keith's furious thrusts had on her, and she felt delighted to finally let go. To piss onto his cock. Her juices splashed around wildly while the bedroom filled with the wet slapping noises of Keith's thrusting cock, lewdly fucking her tight, little pussy.