Behind Closed Doors Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy hid her face in the pillow when Keith pulled his throbbing cock out. He gazed down at the thick ropes of cum drowning in the puddle of watery urine underneath them, which grew even more.

"What a mess," Keith uttered.

He stood up and felt her piss dripping down his hairy legs. Lucy stood up as well, hiding her face behind her hand, deeply ashamed.

"I'm not cleaning that up..." she whispered, for the first time paying attention to the smell.

"That's okay, I'll do it," Keith heaved a deep sigh. "It felt wonder-- hey come back here, you're dripping all over the floor, let me dry you first. Give me your shirt."

With bated breath he stared at the swell of her breasts. She gave her shirt to him then. Keith knelt down in front of her and dried her legs with her shirt. He wiped the shirt against her pussy and then stuck out his tongue and licked her slit. He spat on the floor in disgust.

"I'm going to take a shower," Lucy announced confidently. She couldn't bare the possibility of him refusing her to clean herself.

"I need to piss after I cum, Lucy, not before. You do this in the wrong order. I'd better start buying diapers for you," he grumbled while he dried his feet off. He quickly followed Lucy into the bathroom. He filled the bathtub for her and then told her to wash herself.

When she sat down in the bathtub filled with cold water Keith grabbed her by her arm and forced her onto her knees. He grabbed his flaccid penis and squeezed it in his hand. Lucy gasped when a stream of warm piss hit the hard nipples of her breasts.

"Just so we're even!"

"C-can't you just hit me or something?" Lucy yelled and narrowed her eyes when his piss hit her on her face.

"I don't hit women," Keith calmly told her, his eyes fixed upon the stream leaving his cock.

Keith's piss splashed around when it hit her skin. Lucy felt the powerful stream and its warmth.

"Open your mouth."

"No," Lucy objected.

"I'm not going to piss in your mouth, sweetie, I promise. Come babygirl, open your mouth." He smiled at her and put his hand on the back of her neck. He aimed his stream at her neck and smiled again when he felt his warm piss on his fingers.

"Do you like this, Lucy?"

Lucy wisely kept her mouth shut.

"All right," Keith sighed, aiming his penis lower and started pissing into the bathtub. He kept pissing for at least twenty seconds before his stream became weak and thin. When he was finished he shook his dick with a contended sigh. Before he left, he watched over his shoulder and saw she shyly hid her breasts with her arm.

"I'm going to turn off the central heating boiler in case you're planning to refresh the water. Hot water is expensive, Lucy. The soap is over there," he said as he pointed at the shelve close to her.

Lucy didn't move a muscle but just sat there, with her knees on the hard porcelain, waiting for him to leave. Keith sauntered over to his bedroom, very displeased at seeing the mess on his bed.

Lucy was about to close the bathroom door when she saw Keith kneeling down in the bedroom with the bedsheets in his hands, absorbing the puddle of piss with them. She smiled when Keith looked at her and then quickly closed and locked the door.

"She's enjoying this. She did this on purpose... that little bitch!" Keith chuckled to himself, shaking his head. What's gotten into you, baby, watching disgusting porn all day? He walked over to the bathroom door and knocked on it. "Open up, baby, I need to put this into the washer."

She immediately did, but before he had opened the door she already sat down in the bathtub.

"Sorry for peeing on you," she whispered to him then.

"Your shirt and shorts are in the washer as well, but I have to clean the mattress now. It's quite a mess," Keith smiled somewhat sheepishly.

"Can you turn the heating boiler back on? I want to--" she swallowed nervously when Keith walked over in her direction, his penis and balls swaying with every step.

"I already did, sweetheart. I can't stay mad at you. Let's take a shower together." He extended his hand and helped her out of the bathtub. "Be careful, it's slippery."

"Are you angry with me?" Keith whispered into her ear.

"For being a pathetic sex addict?"

"If you will."

"No, but there are professionals specialized in treating sex addicts."

Keith smiled. "What am I supposed to do when I constantly get hard around you? Any man of my age would have fucked you into a coma by now. I have behaved myself."

Lucy stared down at the water running down over his wild pubic hair and his penis. His balls swayed back and forth with the rhythm of his hands, soaping the hair on his head. She felt less intimidated by it than before. Keith rinsed his hair and then left, telling her he needed to clean the mattress. He laid out socks and a bathrobe for her. When she had finished her shower, Keith greeted her with a smile, clothed in his pajamas.

"You will stay here tonight," Keith informed her. "I called your dad and told him you wanted to watch a movie after you saw my big... TV. Unfortunately, little Lucy fell asleep, so I went upstairs and grabbed a pillow and a blanket, and tucked you in. I told him this. He told me if you were still asleep at eleven I should let you sleep until the morning. Needless to say, you didn't wake up before eleven, so--"

"It's not eleven yet," Lucy laughed scornfully.

"I didn't clean the bed to sleep in it all by myself tonight."

"Did you really call my dad?"

"Yes, of course. I'm not that dumb to kidnap his daughter. Your dad, aahh... he doesn't suspect we are fucking each other. He thinks you are a virgin and that I enjoy having you around because I get lonely. And although he might suspect I get a little handsy now and then he would never suspect that you like it or encourages me to do so."

Lucy rolled her eyes at him, but felt much better after the hot shower. "Too bad, I didn't bring my toothbrush."

"Use mine."

"No Keith," Lucy sighed. "I didn't bring my pajamas either."

"Wear mine," Keith offered.

"In bed... you... are you going to touch me?"

"Yes."

Lucy's face spoke volumes. She understood his true intentions well. But she was tired and couldn't talk anymore. In a weird way, this felt like the best place to be. She wouldn't have to worry about him texting or calling her, or him paying her an unannounced surprise visit.

Keith picked her up and held her by her ass while he carried her upstairs, kissing her tenderly on her lips. He put her down next to his bed and was pleased to see she dropped her bathrobe and crawled naked into the bed.

"Do you know how much I'm gonna make as a supervisor?" Keith whispered, crawling after her. He smiled and lowered her onto the bed, his body atop hers.

"How much?" He probably wanted to impress her by telling her, she thought.

"Enough to buy another necklace for you, cutie."

Lucy suppressed a grin. She realized he probably never went to bed with women to sleep. Nevertheless, he wanted her to stay the night. He whispered words so close to her ears that it gave her goosebumps all over. His body felt warm in the cool and dark room. Keith made silly jokes and tickled her. Lucy giggled and couldn't help but like the attention she received from the man she thought was handsome.

When they stared into each other's eyes and Keith caressed her breasts, the tension between them was back. Her legs were parted roughly by his hands and they bumped into his erection in the process. But when he sank his hardness into her he was gentle.

He brought his lips to her ear and whispered, "I'll bring you back home to your dad in the morning, but tonight you're all mine."

He kept staring into her baby-blue eyes until he bottomed out in her. Lucy gasped as she was impaled and Keith went to work, humping and bumping, and grunting and panting loudly, intentionally eliciting a gasp from the young girl each time he bottomed out in her incredibly tight and hot pussy.

He was absolutely delighted to be back in her body again. His fucking became more frantic as he looked down at her smooth, hairless pussy. He thrust in harder, slapping his hefty balls onto her, and pushed for a few more seconds each time he bottomed out, getting as far into her as possible. After several minutes of enjoying himself with a good workout by vigorously fucking her, he slammed in hard as his climax approached, and his thick cock finally spat out its seed into the girl's tight pussy.

Exhausted by thought and emotion, Lucy drifted into sleep while Keith still panted on top of her. Her dreams were weirdly vivid that night. In one of them, she dreamed she was floating in the waves of the ocean. When she opened her eyes she saw Keith's face above her, panting heavily while he fucked her.

In the morning she woke up alone. Based on the fresh semen she found between her legs she knew Keith recently had cum inside her. When she touched it, she felt it was still warm. Stepping out of her bed she grimaced, feeling the discomfort between her legs. Her mood lightened when she saw Keith had laid out her clothes. They were neatly folded and freshly washed.

The smell of fried bacon and eggs greeted Lucy when she arrived downstairs. Apparently, Keith had already had his breakfast.

She saw the back of a thick head of pitch-black hair poking out above the couch.

"Hi," a man greeted her with a playful grin on his face, sensing her presence. His dark eyes looked at her inquiringly. "You must be Lucy, Keith's new girlfriend!"

"And who are you?" Lucy responded brusquely, ignoring the sting of pain from his choice of words. She looked around and saw Keith standing hunched over in the yard.

"He's busy with his plants," the man explained. "I'm Steven, I used to work with your father. Great guy."

Lucy thought she could vaguely remember the name Steven. He was likely telling the truth.

"Come sit down," he impatiently gestured to her with an endearingly crooked smile. "I've heard so much about you!"

"Are you a friend of Keith's?" Lucy asked as she sat down on the couch. She noticed how he peered at her and scooted closer. An unpleasant feeling overtook her.

"I know Keith through work. I visit him from time to time, usually on weekends. Quite often there is a female company present. Sometimes he calls me. That man... adores women. But my heart's already taken." He rested his hand on Lucy's lap and rubbed his thumb over his wedding ring to prove his point.

"Did he call you today?" Lucy asked with bated breath. The man's big hands, his muscular body, his fly half-open; Lucy's breath stuck in her throat. In a surrealistic way, Keith being near felt reassuring.

"No, certainly not. He calls me when he takes home more than one girl. The girls just want to flirt or touch a little."

"But you're married," Lucy responded indignantly. The men Keith hung out with were of as dissolute a character as he was.

"I only kiss," Steven sighed and smiled at the young girl next to him, who he thought was stunningly beautiful.

Lucy felt her cheeks turn red and felt as nervous as the first time she had noticed Keith liked her.

"I'll admit I scratched the back of my head when Keith proudly told me he was in a serious relationship. But now..." he paused, looking up at her with an appreciating smile, "Now that I see you, I get it. You're a beautiful girl. Nice and tight and younger than him, just the way he likes his women."

"Thank you, but I have to eat," Lucy answered briefly, eager to change the subject of the conversation. She knew from experience what compliments from men could lead to.

"A girl like you shouldn't have to do that. I'll get you something," he offered, still smiling.

What's that supposed to mean, Lucy thought.

"Is it your breakfast?"

Lucy was embarrassed, looking at the clock and seeing it was already 11 o'clock. "Uhm yes, I just got out of bed."

"That's okay," he grinned, looking at her breasts. "Nice shirt."

"Three slices of bread for Ma'am," he said cheerfully as he walked back two minutes later.

Apparently, he knew his way around Keith's kitchen.

He made a bow to her. "And a delicious cold glass of milk."

Lucy thought he had a very sympathetic appearance, which suited his behavior.

"Thank you, but I-- I don't drink milk." She wondered how old the man was and how long he had been friends with Keith.

"Tell me, is it true that you allow Keith into your bed?"

Unbelievable, the gentle words of this man made Lucy's hair stand on end. He was even more straightforward than Keith.

"Why do you care?" she almost whispered. The cramped feeling that took her breath away and obscured her clear thinking only became worse when Steven asked his next question.

"Do you blow him?"

She choked on her bread and Steven patted her back. "If I had met you on the street, I would have thought you were still a virgin. You're so young. Why your father's friend, though? Just because he was available, or do you happen to like older men?"

Lucy let out an audible sigh of relief when she saw Keith coming into the living room. He walked right up to her and kissed her intimately.

Keith loved being able to finally kiss her good morning, but equally loved doing this in front of another man. She was his possession, and he was not averse to showing it.

"Did you sleep well, sweetheart?" he whispered affectionately.

She nodded, flushed by Steven's presence and Keith's hand possessively clutching her neck. Every touch of Keith reminded her of his sexual excesses.

"This is Steven, a good friend of mine," Keith smiled, happy to see her.."He's a sleazeball though, so if he goes too far you just let me know, okay? I already told him your pussy only belongs to me."

Lucy blushed heavily, Keith had just answered one of Steven's questions for her.

"Unlike you, I know when to keep my cock in my pants," Steven reproached his friend in a gruff voice. "Remember that young girl? I dropped her off, still a virgin, at her parents' house."

Keith laughed. "After she sucked off your cock just before getting out of your car." Steven laughed along, his eyes studying Lucy's face.

"I'll get a drink," Lucy interrupted their laughter. At a firm pace, she walked into the kitchen. Keith followed her. He grabbed Lucy and pressed her against him.

"He didn't touch you, did he?" he panted curiously in her ear. The thought alone made him furious.

"No," Lucy hissed at his hypocrisy. Steven could never be worse than him.

Keith looked hesitantly at her while he held her tightly against him. Lucy bent over and let the tap fill her glass. A soft moan echoed in the tiled, small kitchen after which Keith immediately warmed up his crotch with her buttocks.

"I've been waiting for you, sweetheart," he whispered breathily into her ear, "I was up at six. When you weren't up by 8:30, I slipped into bed. I hope you don't mind. I have to admit it was quite a delight, to see you squirm under me while you slept. It was like you were trying to crawl away from under me."

It hadn't been the only time she knew by the amount of sperm she had found between her legs that morning.

"I want to eat now," she said, grateful for a valid excuse.

"I'm soon done with pruning," Keith gladly announced. "Then I have to leave with Steven for a while, but if you like you can stay here."

He saw her walk away before he was finished talking, but he was used to her games by now. With a smile, he admired her lithe body. He'd love to stretch it to its limits. Lucy had spent the whole night with him. He had fucked her a total of four times that night. His cock simply refused to go soft after having felt that warm pussy of hers. He felt his penis throb at the vivid memories.

Steven stared at Lucy as she walked back to her plate with a glass of water in her hand. What a beautiful girl, and such a cutie too. The thought that she was laying under a moaning and thrusting Keith, with her skinny legs spread wide, made him shake his head in disgust.

"That man is not good for you, Lucy. He's using you, " he whispered conspiratorially. "He's not a good friend of mine, and that girl never gave me a blowjob in the car. That's just his version. It saddens me to see how he uses girls purely for his own lust. Every time I come here another girl is sitting on this couch. As young and as naive as you. It turns him on. Don't believe a word he says. I have a wife and two kids. I'm a normal guy."

He stared into her baby-blue eyes, trying to see through her and read her thoughts. His dark eyes were smiling expectantly, almost as if he wanted to soothe her with them.

Lucy laughed reproachfully as she stuffed her mouth with a sandwich. What was he doing here if he wasn't Keith's friend?

"I'm here of my own free will," she snapped at him with her mouth full. She might be naive, but not that naive to fall for a man's slick talk a second time.

"I don't know what happened between you and him, but if you want I can help you."

Lucy froze as his hand stroked the long blonde hair on her back.

"What are you doing here if you're not his friend?"

"He owes me a lot of money," Steven sighed heavily. "That's why he suddenly has to work in the garden. I've had it with him - look at this place. He's got plenty of money."

Lucy sighed, uncertain how to answer. She didn't know much about money, but she did know men were not to be trusted.

"I'm going now, but if you want you can always call me. Here's my phone number," Steven said and handed her a business card.

- S. Ross, carpenter. You wish, I create. Just express your desire! -

"Don't show Keith, he's a madman."

Lucy nodded and put the card in her purse.

"I'll be on my way. If you want to leave, you can come with me," he offered.

His ferocious muscles and his masculine biceps clearly showed through his thin summer shirt. It gave Lucy a sense of safety. If Steven was really on her side, Keith would surely think twice before messing with her again.

"I- I barely know you," Lucy stammered. But what danger did this man pose to her? He seemed to know Keith well, and Keith did not share. He was also under the impression she was Keith's girlfriend. "Anyway, I don't think Keith would approve."

"I have brought girls home countless times when Keith was too drunk to do it himself." The man's smile was so charming and his voice so sincere. Lucy felt herself gravitate toward him. She decided to seize this opportunity.

"Please, bring me home? I miss my father," she whispered shyly, putting all her trust in the man she had just met.

"Okay," Steven nodded in joy. "Don't you worry," he added calmly, "he'll have no reason to refuse me."

Lucy nodded and waited nervously when Steven went outside. She was uncertain what to think about Steven staring at her from outside.

Even from afar, she saw Keith's eyes flashing bright red while his arms gestured to the world around as he spoke.

When Steven stepped inside the house, Lucy breathed, not even realizing she had been holding her breath. Steven remained silent, and then she saw Keith gesturing her to come outside.

Lucy inhaled deeply, and looked at Steven, seeking approval. She hoped his encouraging nod meant she could leave with him. She didn't exactly look forward to a day filled with non-stop sex.

Keith looked out of the corner of his eye at Steven but then focused his eyes on Lucy. He sighed and smiled faintly at her.

"Listen, sweetie, you're going with him now, all right? He will drop you off at home for me, okay?" It confused Lucy to see him so vulnerable and to see the hurt in his kind, honey-brown eyes.

"Okay," Lucy spoke and gave him a quick peck on his lips. "Bye," she added and then quickly turned around.

"Lucy?" Keith asked, worried about her.

"What?" Lucy replied while she slowed down her pace, and wondered why he stayed outside.