Behind Closed Doors Ch. 05

Story Info
Lucy Spends The Night At Her Father's Friend's Place.
11.5k words
4.35
31.7k
33

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erialfor
erialfor
277 Followers

This story includes watersports.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"You may want to answer that," Melissa said to Lucy when her phone rang for the fifth time that hour. "Otherwise he'll just keep calling all night."

Lucy sighed. She had been accustomed to ignoring her phone ever since Keith had her number, but she figured Melissa wouldn't understand. Usually, if she wanted to have peace, she'd just mute her phone. After a few missed calls from her friends though, Lucy decided that muting wasn't a solution; it'd just make her world smaller.

"It doesn't bother me."

"Well, maybe it bothers me!" Melissa snapped.

"Oh, it does, yeah?" Lucy snapped back, "It seemed you had plenty of fun with Keith tonight."

"Are you kidding me?" Melissa laughed incredulously, rolling her eyes.

"I heard you and him on the stairs. I heard him utter 'oops' and the way you giggled in response." Thinking back about the sounds of Keith's footsteps coming up the stairs made her cringe to the point of almost having an anxiety attack.

"He was just playing games," Melissa said with a dismissive gesture, "It was just an innocent joke! You're not becoming one of those possessive girlfriends, are you?" she laughed.

Keith wasn't like that at all, and the sooner her friend realized that, the better. She had to prevent Melissa from making the mistake she had done by underestimating that man's urges.

"Keith isn't playing games, and he was surely not joking, he's dead serious when it comes to girls. He's just testing your defense mechanism by innocently flirting with you. To see what he can get away with."

"Defense mechanism, really? Is he a virus now?"

"I overheard him calling you sexy. It's inappropriate."

"Un-fucking-believable," Melissa chuckled while undressing herself to go to bed. She had looked forward to having Lucy stay over but the way this conversation was going made her wish otherwise. "Sucking your boyfriend off on my bed, as soon as he enters my bedroom, with me sitting next to you, isn't?"

"Do you want me to leave?" Lucy sighed in exasperation. Arguing with Mel about Keith was the last thing she needed.

"No, but I just don't understand why you won't answer the phone," Melissa sighed while she raked a hand through her hair.

"It's complicated."

"Are you afraid that he's going to want to have sex again?"

"No, it's--"

"Then answer it," Melissa cut her off. Lucy wasn't the type to start trouble, and this whole thing seemed to be about her giggling at her boyfriend. Keith had innocently touched her ass a little, what's the big deal? But she sensed it'd be better to leave that part out.

"I can mute my phone," Lucy suggested.

"But what if your dad calls?" Mel exclaimed in disbelief. "He doesn't have my phone number."

Lucy hadn't thought of that. She changed into her pajamas and agreed she would answer it next time. About ten minutes later she stared at her phone vibrating on Melissa's desk, the display lightening up with Keith's name.

"Lucy?" Melissa asked softly, not wanting to upset her friend too much, seeing how on edge she already was.

Lucy shivered when Keith's voice greeted her when she picked up the phone. Her fist clenched the phone in her hand. She blamed it all on her friend. Melissa had been smiling and giggling, and when Keith had lowered his zipper all of a sudden and lowered her onto him Melissa could have said something. She could have objected. But instead, she had just stared ahead of how he had forced his cock into her mouth. What could she herself have done, when she was grabbed by both his hands, and her possibility to speak taken away by his erection? How could her friend not have noticed her aversion to this man?

"Uhm, yeah," Lucy answered when Keith asked if she was staying the night over at her friend's place.

"Yes... Okay... uh huh... Yes," Melissa overheard Lucy say. Curious as she was she whispered to Lucy, telling her to put the phone on speaker.

"Shut up," Lucy hissed. "...Uh, no, not you," she chuckled awkwardly to Keith.

"Hmm," Keith pondered, "why don't you put your phone on speaker? That way I can talk to Mel as well."

Lucy sat down on the bed while she put her phone on speaker.

"Hey, Keith! Yes, she did!" Melissa yelled excitedly when she heard Keith ask if Lucy had put it on speaker.

She sat down next to Lucy. She felt giddy and nervous talking to the man. The short conversation on the messaging app she'd had with Keith, when he thought she was Lucy, came back to her mind; of how he had referred to Lucy blowing him. But more graphic were her memories of the blowjob he had gotten just hours ago, right in front of her. She vividly recalled his low grunts and heavy breathing while Lucy's mouth and hands were all over his hard member. Or the sight of that thick cock disappearing again and again between Lucy's sucking lips. It was a valuable lesson. This is what men wanted. She would--

"How are you, Mel? I hope you're not mad at me, or anything?" Keith unknowingly interrupted her train of thought.

Both girls heard the cheerful tone in Keith's voice, and Lucy turned her head to look at Melissa. "Not much sense in answering the phone if you're gonna be quiet," Lucy mumbled to Melissa.

Melissa rolled her eyes in response and scooted closer to her friend. She inhaled deeply before she spoke. "Nooo, of course not! I understand a man has needs," she giggled quietly, ignoring the accusing look of Lucy. "It was weird at first... but Lucy and I don't want to have secrets between us."

"That's good," Keith laughed happily upon noticing Melissa's laid-back attitude. "Lucy is just a little shy sometimes," he added nonchalantly, while he felt his cock swell from just talking about it.

He'd love to be there now, with those pretty girls. Ready for round two he'd fuck her this time, and Melissa could watch. But since he wasn't there, he was more than happy to talk about sex instead.

"I can't say I noticed," Melissa giggled, earning a stern look from Lucy.

Keith chuckled and nodded his head, captured by her bubbly attitude. "I was just..." Keith interrupted his sentence with a heavy sigh before he continued, "just so horny, you know?"

"Yeah..." Melissa answered in a cool, determined voice, secretly hiding that she anxiously waited for what came next. She had never talked with men about sex, and wasn't going to turn down this opportunity, even though she felt slightly embarrassed Lucy heard it all.

"It's crazy, I'm telling you," Keith chuckled, "when I kissed Lucy that first time I immediately fantasized about her mouth being on something else."

Lucy cringed, thinking back to how his hard penis had entered her virgin body without him ever having kissed her once, not even a quick peck.

"...but never in a million years thought she would actually do it, you know?"

"Oh yeah, it was in your car, right?" Melissa asked, excessively blushing. Keith talked to her as if she was one of his buddies. One of his older friends. He wasn't annoyed by her at all, and she felt faint stirrings of pride because of that.

"That's right, in my car, very close to her dad's house," Keith confirmed. He stroked the rapidly growing bulge in his pants, feeling himself becoming horny. "Lucy started kissing my neck but I couldn't return the kiss because I was driving. After that Lucy started feeling me up. Needless to say, I got hard within a minute. I had to park the car because I began to see stars when she kneaded my cockhead and balls with her fingers."

If Lucy didn't want to have secrets between her and Mel he wasn't going to have them either.

"I see..." Melissa replied, silently. She could hear the beating of her heart.

"Yeah. But then she became shy all of a sudden, perhaps intimidated by the size of my bulge, or by me parking the car and my hand lowering the zipper. But what was I to do? I was hard and my body demanded release. Naturally, I told her to suck my cock."

"Uhm, that's, okay, yeah, uhm, it's understandable," Melissa stammered. She stared at the phone on Lucy's lap, not daring to look up into Lucy's eyes.

"She's a good girl though," Keith sighed appreciatively. "Never raising trouble, always doing her homework, getting straight A's in school. Always well-mannered, and even though she has her homework, she's eager to help her father in the household. Lucy was sweet like that to me too. She sucked me off and without complaint allowed me to cum in her mouth. She was good at blowing, even though she was a virgin then. She's one of those rare naturally-talented girls that are born to suck cocks. The knowledge that, of all men, I am the one that gets to call her my girlfriend makes me feel so lucky. I've been playing with many women, but I just love Lucy, you know? She's mine and I'm hers, and I can honestly say I haven't put my dick near any holes but Lucy's."

Lucy's heart was starting to flutter. She couldn't stand the shameless lies and the cool casualness in his confident voice as if he was sharing the weather forecast. It ached her how Keith completely ignored her and talked to Melissa instead. The short stab of jealousy running through her surprised her greatly. The feeling mixed with anger, and yet another feeling, one of self-admiration of how she, apparently to Keith, was adept at oral sex.

The longer the high praise continued, the more confused her feelings became.

On the other end of the line, Keith was admiring himself in the mirror in his living room. He stroked his groin while he pictured his tall, masculine body on top of Lucy's, piercing her tender body with his erection and fucking her roughly, while her friend Melissa watched in awe as he fucked her like an animal. It'd give her a good idea of what was in store for her once she would start dating.

"She swallowed my cum and whe-"

"That's enough," Lucy cut him off. "You called me to talk to Melissa?"

She heard Keith chuckling in response. "You're in one of those moods again, sweetheart?"

Melissa grabbed Lucy's hand impulsively. "Be kind to him," she scolded her. "He's a nice man and very much in love with you."

"She's always grumpy after sex, it's the hormones" Keith laughed.

Melissa laughed with him, and the conversation carried on without Lucy. In the next few minutes, Lucy repeatedly heard Keith laugh and Melissa giggle. Keith showed a lot of interest in Melissa's studies and her hobbies.

Lucy wiped away a tear, feeling a mixture of anger, jealousy, and betrayal toward her friend.

Melissa didn't know of her inner struggles. She was captivated by Keith. He was a kind and funny guy, always happily smiling and laughing. He wasn't one to judge and she felt she could be herself around him.

"Say... how about a joke, sweetie?"

Silence followed as Melissa expectantly looked up at Lucy.

"To help cheer you up? I heard this one a few weeks ago. I think you'll like it."

"I'm going to bed," Lucy declared in a surly voice.

"No, wait, please... let him tell a joke?" Melissa asked. She figured it would be better to end the conversation lightheartedly.

"I want to hear Lucy say it," Keith's deep voice called.

"Okay, let's hear it, old fucker," Lucy sighed, grabbing the phone in her hand. Melissa gasped while Keith just chuckled.

"How much does a rainbow weigh?"

Melissa kept guessing while Lucy just gazed at her in annoyance.

"Ready for the answer?" Keith asked.

"I'm dying to hear," Lucy replied brusquely.

"Not much, it's pretty light," Keith chuckled softly.

Melissa laughed and snorted ecstatically, grinning from ear to ear.

"What the hell, Melissa?!" Lucy shook her head in disbelief at the hysterical laughter of her friend.

"Excuse the fuck out of me for not being a bitch tonight!" Melissa cried between snorts of laughter.

The heavy voice of Keith laughed along at his own joke. Lucy breathed in deeply. Just a minute more and they would be done with their moronic laughter and she could go to bed. Then she heard Keith ask Melissa if she wanted to kiss her good night on the lips for him.

"What? No!" Lucy interrupted them.

"All right... I'm sorry I asked," Keith chuckled a little under his breath. "I wish I was there with you, sweetheart."

"So you could fuck me?" Lucy asked, raising her voice then.

"Baby, not now..." Keith tried to soothe her.

"Don't be like that," Melissa interfered, feeling annoyed. Keith was a kind person, and there was no doubt in her mind Lucy was a good friend, but it turned out Lucy was pretty uptight as a girlfriend.

"What do you know? Nothing!" Lucy snapped at her equally annoyed. Melissa playfully laughed off her words. "You're a virgin!" Lucy spat angrily. Melissa went silent, shocked at her outburst. "You hear that, Keith? She's never even seen a man naked. She's never seen a penis in her life! You hear that?" Lucy's face flushed hotly from exertion and anger.

"Hey girls, don't argue, you girls are too pretty to-"

Lucy hung up the phone, laughing incredulously, mumbling to herself, "That man is completely insane."

"W-what are you--did you just hang up on him?" Melissa asked in frustration.

"I shouldn't have answered his call in the first place," Lucy grumbled, catching her breath.

"Yeah, that makes sense, Lucy. Sucking off his cock and then acting all bitchy because you don't want to talk about it? Is it because of me?"

"No, it's not you. It's just--I'm not in love with him," Lucy sighed. She didn't know how to explain this to her.

"So you just use him? The way you treat him is not okay, you know?! This is so not like you."

"Maybe you don't know me as well as you thought you did," Lucy snapped angrily.

Melissa laughed coldly. "You suck his cock and now--"

"I'm going to bed."

"You know, this is not okay. I--You can't do this Lucy! You're going to call him and tell him you're sorry. Besides, why did you tell Keith I was a virgin?"

"Because you are."

"So? Why did you have to tell him that? You were a virgin before you met him!"

"My virginity was short-lived after I started dating him."

Melissa chuckled knowingly.

****

"Hey Liam, care to come to my office?"

Liam nodded to his boss in great concern. He had never gone to the office unplanned and with the rumors of layoffs fresh in his mind, Liam broke out in cold sweat with every sucking sound their boots made in the mud while they walked towards the office.

"You want some coffee?" his boss asked him when they arrived.

Liam contemplated his options. Maybe it was a test. A boss shouldn't have to make coffee for his employees. On the other hand, this was his boss's office so it might be weird if he offered his boss coffee. On top of that, refusing coffee might be unpolite.

"Uh, no, yea-ah, yes," Liam stammered, drying his sweaty hands with his pants.

"Very well. You can get it on your way out, it's around the corner," his boss said, gesturing with his hand.

Liam looked aside, foolishly observing he couldn't see beyond the wall in the office.

"Ah, okay, thank you," Liam mumbled, grabbing his legs in an effort to stop the trembling. "Why am I fired?" he cried out.

"An attempt at humor, I suppose?" his boss asked, and then calmly and seriously sat back in his chair, wondering what was going on in Liam's head.

"Huh?" Liam asked, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

His boss laughed a little, seeing the nervous man before him sweating excessively. "All right, I'll cut to the chase. I have been told to fire people. It's not something I like doing but I have people above me, you understand? But that doesn't have anything to do with business, 'cause business is booming."

Liam nodded, lowering his head.

"I have been observing people, meanwhile not forgetting about their past years either. Looking for negative things in people is one thing, noticing the good things is another. You have been working here for quite some time now, Liam... and I have been talking to my boss and I have told him how important it is to keep the employees you have that are a real asset to the company. You're a true workhorse, Liam. I am not firing you."

"Thank you," Liam laughed nervously while he let out a breath of relief.

"I wanted to talk to you about Keith..."

Liam lifted his head, feeling his heart racing all over again. He kept silent, waiting for his boss's next words.

"I have been paying attention to him, the past few days."

"I see..." Liam nodded in anticipation.

"How do you feel about him, Liam?"

"That- I, well, to be honest, he is a hard worker, never any trouble!" Liam spoke from his heart.

"Yes... I thought you would say that," his boss nodded in agreement. "However, I have seen him playing with his phone during working hours a lot lately."

Liam looked up at his boss in great astonishment. "Really?"

"Save the theatrics," his boss laughed, "I know you are close with him and that he is a hard worker. Keith has always had a good influence on you, ever since the day he brought you along."

Liam gleamed with pride.

"If you sense he is dissatisfied with anything at work, you let me know all right?"

Liam nodded.

"I'm thinking of giving him more responsibilities."

"He'd be an excellent choice," Liam agreed.

"Are you happy in your work?"

Liam didn't want to let his boss know he would like less physically demanding work. He intended to talk to Keith about it, first.

"I am so happy," Liam whispered almost inaudibly.

"All right, you're dismissed, soldier. Send Keith in."

****

"I can't believe it!" Keith exclaimed happily at the end of their workday. "I'm becoming a supervisor, just like that. And you, my boy, will get a pay rise!"

Liam nodded. He'd been looking for another job, but there was no way his boss knew that.

"Isn't it weird though, that we get a pay rise without us even asking for it, when they are firing people, no less?"

Keith thought for a moment. "No... Philip and Leon have left, besides, they are not firing a lot of people, the boss's got a different boss, and change means firing people to some. He just sees the value in us and wants to keep us. I have been asking for a pay rise for a while,so maybe that's why. They probably figured once they would, you'd be the next asking," Keith grinned.

"Ah... Well, I'm happy anyway!"

"I'm happy for you too..." Keith said, hanging his head.

"What is it, Keith?" Liam asked in worry.

Keith sighed deeply. "You go home now and will tell your daughter the happy news. She'll smile and congratulate you, and it will fill your heart with pride, and what do I have to show for it?"

"More money," Liam exclaimed enthusiastically. He'd never seen Keith this vulnerable.

"More money I don't need. Thirty years from now I'll be buried in a lonely, abandoned grave."

Liam chuckled awkwardly.

"Ask me why it'll be a lonely, abandoned grave?"

"W-why will it be a lonely grave, Keith?"

"Because I will be buried alone, without a wife, and there will be no daughter or son visiting my grave. No children to mourn my death."

"If you want to have kids just to mourn your death and visit your grave you mi--"

"It's not that. I would love to leave everything behind knowing my daughter will inherit all of it. Like, leave my house to her upon my death."

"Well, you can, there's still time. Settle down."

"I know, but it will take ten years at the earliest before my kid would understand anything about work or salaries. Anyway..." Keith sighed deeply, "I hope Lucy is proud of you. You work hard for it."

Liam stood there, sheepishly looking at his friend. "Did Lucy enjoy driving your car?"

"Yes, she sure did." Keith's face lit up with wondering delight when he thought back to that moment.

"Maybe you could do that again?" Liam offered. "Let her drive your car, buy her ice cream, and then come back after an hour, or so? Whenever I feel down Lucy's presence alone is reason enough to instantly cheer me up," Liam said jovially. Seeing the smile on Keith's face gave him cause for hope.

erialfor
erialfor
277 Followers