Behind Closed Doors, Dragonly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Weapon armed-" she teased again, stroking the head of his cock exclusively, drawing out an involuntary moan. One of his back legs lifted up only to come back down, pleasure flooding the dragon's brain as she jerked him.

His heavy cock hardened, heated up dramatically. Instantly she moved, squeezing his balls in one arm and jerking his cock with the other as the head aimed at the dummy ahead. Erri gasped and thrust into her stroking, his heavy balls tensing up in her hold, and she felt the pulse of his cock. His release came explosively, cumming hard against the wooden practice dummy, enough to topple it over. He snarled triumphantly as Aevaren moved to take the rest of his loads, jerking him through his climax and well into his afterglow, demanding every drop from him. She was well soaked as she stroked his hard shaft, taking joy in his sounds as he tried to keep quiet.

Erri toppled onto his side with a thud. With a wave of her hands Aevaren was clean, and as a dragon curled around him in his afterglow.

"But ya need one more-"

"Hush," she spoke gently. "I can think clearly now. I wanted that and I wanted you. Now give me you."

Entwining his tail with her's, he rested with her. Sighing as her head came atop his, curled up in the destroyed training room.

12