Behind Closed Doors Pt. 02

Story Info
Millie goes a step further, and Arron punishes her.
6k words
4.75
8.7k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arron closed his door and started to walk over to Millie's. He had seen Ben leave when he was walking the dog first thing, when it was only just getting light. He stopped in front of Millie's door and knocked. Inside he heard movement and then footsteps to the door. Moments later, it opened. Millie was not visible; she was standing behind the door. He stepped in and moved into the hallway. As he turned, Millie was closing the door. She had her back to him at that moment, and she was naked apart from some very small, lacy knickers.

Arron immediately felt his cock start to harden; her body was amazing. As she turned to him, the perky curve of her breasts slowly came into view; smaller than Anna's, but so much firmer and very pert.

"Well, you are not wasting any time are you," Arron said, trying not to make it obvious how he was taking in every curve and feature of her body. Her long, very shapely legs, that screamed that she worked on them in the gym, really drew his attention.

"I just wanted to make sure there were no mixed messages," she giggled, walking past him and into the living room.

Arron followed her, and it took a lot of restraint not to grab her firm arse as it bounced in front of him. She really was amazingly sexy; her body was close to perfect, really.

"Well, there are certainly no mixed messages here," he said. He paused as she gave him a smile that could make your heart explode, but then continued. "Anna and I definitely want to fuck you."

Millie's smile dropped, and stammering the name said, "Anna knows?"

"Yes, of course. We don't keep secrets from each other, and..."

He was cut off by Millie, "Hang on, Anna wants to Fuck me?"

Arron laughed. Her confusion was almost comic, but he took a breath and then said, "Again, yes. Are you interested?"

Millie rather heavily sat down on the sofa, blowing air out her cheeks as she did. Arron could see her mind working a mile a minute, even as he kept admiring her lovely tits. He walked to the chair by the sofa and sat down looking at her. She did not look like she was going to speak that quickly, so he took a breath, and prepared to say what he had been thinking over all morning until now.

"Look, we both like you. Anna had a bit of fun with one of her friends at Uni, but nothing since, and would like to try again with you, if you are interested. Regardless of that, she says I can play with you as much as I want." He paused and waited for a moment; she looked up at him and looked like she was going to say something, then stopped.

"What we would both like, really, is to get you and Ben round, and hopefully get to share. We'll swap with you, and see where it goes." Arron could see her face change at that, and waited this time, letting the silence drag out.

"There is no way Ben is going to go for that. He is so Vanilla!" She laughed in a nervous way, before continuing. "He would freak at another man touching me; I am sure of it."

There was another silence, which Arron was happy to let continue until she was ready to speak. It took more than 30 seconds before she spoke again. "I am not going to lie, that whole thing turns me on so much, for a number of reasons. Anna really wants to fuck me?"

"Yes, well, she wants you to fuck each other," Arron said in a matter-of-fact voice that did not reveal his own excitement that was now growing, with Millie showing at least some interest.

It took another few seconds for Millie to look up from her thoughts. She seemed conflicted for a moment, then said, "Ben though?" The question was filled with a lot more than just the words, before she continued. "You think Anna could get him interested?"

"Well, you are better placed to answer that question than I am." Arron tried to put some kindness into his voice; he realised that Mille was struggling to get attention from Ben, so the idea of Anna just getting him to rip her clothes off would probably he hard to handle.

"It was a while ago, but he has said how fit she is for an older woman," she seemed to falter for a moment. "I...I'm not sure. He shows so little interest in being more adventurous with me." There was some sadness in her voice as she finished that line. Arron moved in closer and stroked a hand across her naked leg, being very gentle to the point of his touch feeling like little more than a draft as he touched her inner thigh.

She moved, turning slightly towards him, and forward. He let his hand slip from her leg, but moved it up to caress her stomach and on to her breast, cupping her left breast and then squeezing the firm flesh softly.

She moved more, bringing herself closer and then kissed his neck, her hands exploring his back and then his legs. His thumb played with her nipple, feeling it quickly harden under his touch. Millie started to undo his belt, and as she pulled it free of his trousers whispered, "Be rough with me; I am a bad girl." Her hot breath on Arron's ear was erotic and he felt his cock get harder.

He took the belt from her and took her left hand, securing the belt to it, she cooperated as he then used the belt to tie her right wrist to her left behind her back, before he picked her up and turned her, knees on the floor, bent over the sofa, her gorgeous arse in the air. With a finger on each side, he pulled down her panties, leaving them at her knees. Her round pert arse and tidy little set of pussy lips now stared him in the face.

"I am so naughty," Millie said. "I am cheating on my good, faithful husband; I need to be punished." She raised her arse towards Arron just the slightest amount.

His cock was straining against his boxers and trousers now, and he quickly pulled them down and stepped out of them. He was about to land a spank on her pert cheeks when he saw the long wooden brush that was clearly to clean out the wood burner on the fireplace. Arron walked over and picked it up, it was quite heavy and very sturdy, probably over a hundred years old. he turned it in his hand so the long flat surface was aiming the right way, then, with a little force but not enough to hurt, swung it towards Millie's cheeks. The slapping sound of wood on skin was very satisfying, as was the yelp from Millie. but she stayed put, and he brought the brush down again and slapped a second time, to another yelp, this one filled with desire.

Once she managed to take a breath after that second yelp, she said, "You know that was my great grandmother's; it has been passed down to me through the family."

"So, your naughty grandmother and your mother have probably been spanked with it, then," Arron half-laughed as he said it, but the idea was quite erotic for him, too.

"Probably harder than that," Millie teased, wiggling her arse at him.

He slapped her again with more force this time, and it was heavenly to hear the slapping sound echo back off the walls. The yelp that accompanied it was far more tinged with pain, but again as soon as she was able to speak, Millie did. "That's it, punish me. I'm far too..."

Arron had not expected her to speak again and was mid-swing of another slap as she started to speak. He probably did have enough time to stop, but he didn't, and cut Millie off mid-sentence, turning whatever word was coming next into a yelp, and she pulled up too, upright from her knees.

Neither of them moved for a moment. then Millie bent back over, putting herself back in the same position before saying, "I'm far too naughty, daddy. I deserve harder."

Arron did not need more encouragement and slapped her at least as hard as the previous slap, then again and again. In quick succession he landed 7 or 8 slaps; he lost track at about 5 and was not sure if he had just delivered 5 or this was 5. The yelping slowly moved to something more like a grunt as he slapped.

When he paused, Mille was breathing hard, and took a moment before she spoke, but it was clear from the moment he stopped that she was going to. "That's it, make this bad girl suffer."

He slapped her arse again, over and over. He was not sure at all how often he had swung the brush to finish in that wonderful sound of her skin resisting the wood, and the pained grunt that expelled from her lungs. However, when he did pause again, her cheeks were bright red, glowing back at him. Mille's breathing was now very heavy; she sounded breathless, but had not moved.

Arron adjusted the brush and swung again; this was more gentle, but he knew it would get a reaction. The brush slipped easily between her just parted legs and with a wet sounding clap, connected with her vulva. The shriek was loud and pronounced, as she stood up quickly closing her legs. "Jesus fucking Christ," she nearly screamed.

She was hopping from one foot to the other as Arron spoke. "Sorry. I did not expect it to hurt that much," he said. He had spanked Anna's pussy before and she loved it.

It took a moment for Millie to say anything else, still hopping about trying to remove the pain, but when she did her voice was still even. "Don't be sorry. I was just caught off-guard; that hurts a lot." She paused and started to kneel back down and said, "Do it again."

As soon as she was in position Arron swung again, not giving her chance to change her mind. The clap was loud again, and her pussy was clearly just as wet as before. She cried out, "Ooooowww," and moved to the side closing her legs to prevent another slap.

As she slowly got herself back in the position she said, "Oh my god that hurts so much. I love it."

Arron delivered two more slaps to her pussy lips; they were as red as her arse when he withdrew the second time, and he could see tears in eyes. He knelt down behind her and licked her pussy, which was close to dripping on the flour. He worked his way over the red lips, and to her clit. She shook with pleasure the moment his tongue touched it. He dug his tongue in, his face pushed into her red lips.

"Oh god, yes," she moaned, as Arron gorged himself on her wet pussy. Slowly, Millie's moaning became less controlled, and he felt her flinching and tensing as he licked. He really dug in under her clit, squeezing it against the tension in her own skin, making her tense, and moan some more.

"Yes, that's it, don't stop," she crooned, before she tensed hard and squirmed away, breathing harder than at any point so far. Arron scooped her up, turning her over and quickly got between her legs. Mimicking what he had done to Anna the night before, he grabbed her legs and dragged her in, his mouth covering her clit as he sucked it up, tightly gripping her legs and pulling her close.

Just like last night with Anna, he sucked her clit through his teeth, with the gap between them far too small. She squirmed and fought to get away as he did it, her voice slightly shrill as she said, "No, don't. I can't take it." He didn't stop, though, flicking her clit about with his tongue. She quickly climaxed again. Then, when he just carried on flicking it, she twisted and turned as best she could, but his grip was tight. He felt her trying to ger her hands free, but he doubted she could. "No, no, no," she breathlessly repeated, as another wave of orgasm rolled over her. "Please," she almost sobbed, as he dug in hard again, feeling her body jerk due to the incredible sensitivity of her clit. He pushed her further with his tongue and let her cum again, as he released her. She was close to hyperventilating.

Arron left for almost fully a minute, while she tried to regain some level of control over her body, but before she was able to move under her own steam, he picked her up and placed her on the arm of the sofa. Mille's arse was raised with her body along the sofa, and her legs on the floor. Her knees were bent, not for any reason other than she seemed to not have complete control over them yet. Arron parted her cheeks with his hand, forcing her legs apart a little with his fingers. They were so easy to move she offered no resistance at all, and then finally he moved to stand between her legs.

His cock was rock-hard. Her sexy body had turned him on more than he thought it would, and he was now staring down at her perfect tight arse. And then, as he parted her cheeks, the view of her wet pussy greeted him once more. He could not stop himself at that point; he moved forward and the head of his cock pressed against her vulva. She let out the quietest of moans, then in a breath-filled voice said, "That's it. Do it!"

Arron pushed a little and her wet lips parted so easily; the head of his cock was in warm, wet delight with no effort. However, the way he was positioned, he felt it press against her pubic bone. He moved his hand down and gently adjusted the position of his cock; that was all that was needed. The pressure that he had already brought to bear was enough for his cock to sink deep into her.

About 4 to 5 inches had slid straight in, to a carnal grunt from Millie, which morphed into words. "Do it hard." There was a break as he slowly withdrew a little, changing the position of his feet and ensuring that they would not slip under.

"Balls deep on the first thrust." Millie sounded like she was commanding for a moment, but the giggle at the end spoiled that impression.

Arron pushed hard, all of his 7 inches disappearing into her easily to a grunt from her, which became louder as the force of his motion was transferred into her, and she was squashed against the sofa.

Millie's pussy felt silky and soft. It was incredibly wet, and quite tight for a woman that had given birth to two children. From that position, he took handfuls of her long hair, wrapping it around his hands, as he slowly let his cock move back out of her pussy, flexing his hips as he went, causing her to squeal with pleasure. When he felt he had enough space, and there was little more than the head of his cock in her, he pulled her hair hard as he thrust forward. She moved back almost as quickly as he thrust in, and they met in the middle to a loud clap of his thighs on her cheeks, his extra weight carrying them back to crush her once more into the sofa arm.

The grunt that came from Millie was the most pronounced yet, like that of a tennis player, and as he was withdrawing again, she breathed in a sultry voice. "Again."

Arron repeated the actions again, thrusting into her with a clap that forced them forward to the sofa. Even before her grunt finished, he was moving to do it again, then again. After three, he could start to feel the collision in his thigh muscles, and his grip on her hair was not as good as when he started.

He paused the motion to adjust his grip of her hair, which made her squeal, "Not so tight," but he ignored her. She wanted the pain.

As soon as his grip was what he wanted, he yanked her back into him. She yelped this time, as there was more force in her hair than from his thrust, but the end result was the same. He returned to the same motion as before for the next thrusts, and for almost 2 minutes pounded her in that manner, losing count of how many times he did it, but also losing his rhythm at the end. He started to pound her without pulling her back, harder and harder. He felt the sofa move slightly and had to reposition his feet. It only took a couple of thrusts before Millie was grunting hard again, with the noise of her sucking in breath between thrusts becoming louder and louder.

Arron took hold of Millie's still-bound arms, and used them to steady her as he pounded. Almost immediately, Millie climaxed; he felt her pussy tighten and her body tense as she gasped, and in a breathless voice he heard her whisper, "Oh, fuck."

He did not let up and thrust harder than ever. It was maybe 3 or 4 thrusts in her tight, tensed pussy before he felt the spasm of his cock, and stopped deep inside her pussy, to let the ropes of his cum spray her insides.

Arron was exhausted; that was one of the most vigorous fucks he had had in a long time. His breathing was heavy and uneven as he forced himself to release Millie's arms and withdrew from her. He slumped into the chair behind him.

Millie's mind was in a daze. She hurt, her body was sore, but her mind was caught in a hazy dream. For the moment she did not have the energy to move, and through the thoughts swimming in her head she was aware of the position she was in--an inverted V over the arm of the sofa, her arse in the air. She felt exposed and vulnerable, which made her smile.

She turned her head to where Arron had slumped. He looked relaxed. Her eyes came to rest on his now-softening dick, still slick with her juice. She felt very contented as she watched him. After about 90 seconds he got up slowly and walked to the kitchen. She watched his arse disappear, and then heard the fridge ice dispenser and cold water go.

Arron returned carrying a glass of water, but her focus was on his big cock now, soft but swinging side to side as he walked. She watched, still feeling dreamy, as he put the glass down on the table close to the other end of the sofa from where she laid, and then move towards her. His hand came down gently on the bottom of her back, like he was holding her in place against the sofa. Then, when he was more behind her, she felt his other hand tease open her cheeks, exposing her tiny brown hole. She shrieked as ice was suddenly pushed against her hole. Pushing at the sofa trying to get away, but Arron's hold was incredibly firm and her squirming and fighting amounted to nothing.

"God no, don't, that is not something I can take," she almost screamed at him as she tried to bring her legs up to kick him away.

"Quiet!" he said forcefully, "Take it like the punishment slut you are." She was surprised by this; she had not seen this from Arron before, but she sort of liked it. Her fighting was all but pointless now anyway; the ice was sliding through her sphincter, and in a heartbeat, it was in her, his fingers coming away.

"Push that out and one goes in your pussy, too," he said, as he let her go and moved to sit on the sofa. As he did that, he basically picked her up and she ended up sitting on the sofa next to him, with his arm around her cuddling her into him. She squirmed a little trying to get the ice in her arse to be comfortable. It almost seemed to be burning her, and the discomfort was very distracting, but she could not deny it turned her on that he had just made her take it.

Arron moved and pulled her panties back on. That was just in time to catch the cum that was now leaking out of her pussy; she could feel it soaking into the panties, along with some cold water that was also leaking just the tiniest amount out of her arse, where the cube was clearly melting and the inside of her sphincter was going a little numb.

"Comfortable?" Arron asked.

"Not really," she replied. "Satisfied would be a good word for it."

"Excellent," he almost laughed. "We are not done yet, though. But before we continue, there are things to discuss."

"Like what?" she enquired. "I need a safe word if you are going to continue like this."

Arron laughed a strong laugh from the bottom of his belly. "No, but pick one if you want." He paused, but she did not have a word to mind, so shrugged. He smiled at that, then said, "This is not going to just be me fucking you behind Ben's back, for a number of reasons."

To which she cautiously replied, "OK..."

"As I already told you, Anna wants to get in on the action, and we discussed it last night. As the older, more-experienced couple, we would like to help you put some excitement back into your sex life." His voice was smooth and controlled. She wouldn't say this was practiced, but he knew what he wanted to say long before he spoke.

"And how do you plan that, besides what you just did to me? Which, by the way, is the most excitement I have had in a long time." She tried to sound like she was seriously engaging in the conversation, as she was genuinely interested, but she was also squirming again, the ice making itself felt, and she wanted it to move without forcing it out. The movement of squirming moved her panties, and she felt how wet with cum and ice water they were.

12