All Comments on 'Behind Closed Doors Pt. 02'

by NaughtyJo73

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not such a good premise.

Too much pain.

Again the woman wanted a massive initial thrust, balls deep. Feh.

Why nothing with her breasts? He likes them.. Why not even an offer of a titty-fuck?

Why didn't she explore his cock and balls with her hands. And then her mouth?

What was the rush to an ass fucking?

Three stars.

CybersleuthCybersleuth4 months ago

I could not disagree more with anonymous. She obviously both wanted and needed the pain aspect to rekindle her interest and spark. He recognized that and obliged her. This is not your story anonymous. It is hers and she is telling it superbly. 5 stars.

NaughtyJo73NaughtyJo734 months agoAuthor

Dear anonymous, I am sorry this did not meet your requirements, but the things you ask for didn't actually happen and this is broadly based on real events. Real sexual encounters don't happen in a Hollywood manner, things happen in random ways. You are entitled to your opinion and to desire what you want to read, but most of my stories are written from personal experience and follow real events. You ask why the rush to ass fucking, and if I am honest I don't know for sure, I was not there, I listened to what happened from "Arron". I can tell you that he is borderline obsessed with anal, and probably took the opportunity when it was there for fear of it not happening again, but I don't know, and he can't remember.

Fifuxg2Fifuxg23 months ago

I love the way this story is building. Definitely getting me wet!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyJo73@NaughtyJo73
I have some kinks, externally and internally Many stories are written from or inspired by real life Even in completely fictional stories the characters are real people I know. Often changes to what happened are updating to the modern world, so a smart phone in a story might ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES