Behind Closed Doors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you both free Saturday night?" Arron asked, and before she could answer added, "We have a willing and capable baby sitter."

"Errrr, yes, I think we are," she replied, as she moved her hand over to stroke his cock which her attention had landed on as he spoke.

"Good, you are both coming to dinner at ours, then. Anna will work on Ben, carefully and subtly," Arron said.

Millie thought for a moment. Then, as her head suddenly played out a worst-case scenario said, "OK, but he can't know anything about this; he would freak out."

"Nobody is telling him anything. Anna will just flirt a little and see if she can get him interested. One night will not change his way of thinking; it will take some time."

His cock was hardening again under her touch; she had moved from stroking along the side of it to fondling his hairy balls. She was surprised how much she liked the feel of them. She had made Ben shave since the first time they got naked together, and had almost forgotten what hairy balls were like.

"I feel like my only option here is to trust you and Anna," she said, as her hand moved again and she started to slowly and sensuously jerk his cock.

Arron's voice had a strong note of soft kindness as he said, "You have lots of options; nobody is forcing you to do anything." He paused, then added, "In the context of this conversation."

"True, but not if I want the fantasies that are running around my head to be more like reality," she mused. "I am going to tell him we chatted about the planning application for across the road. I take it you have seen it?" she asked.

"Yes, you can say that, and then I asked if the two of you wanted to come to dinner."

"Perfect," she replied, as Arron moved and started to remove her panties again. Where they touched her legs, they felt unpleasant, soaking wet and a little sticky. Arron did not stop with them halfway down this time and, removing them completely, swiftly brought them to her mouth. Before she knew it, he had them inside her mouth and was forcing her mouth shut.

At that moment she realised how clever he had been. Where they were so wet, cum and water leaked out of them as they were compressed in her mouth, and she had no choice but to swallow. She cringed as she thought of the mixture of cum and icy water from her arse, but swallowed like a good girl. She started to breath exclusively through her nose, her mouth full and, to be honest, feeling clogged.

She found herself swallowing again and again, as Arron turned her over, moving her knees to the floor and her body on the sofa. Her face was pressed into the sofa back, and this caused more fluid to leak from the panties, which she then had to swallow.

She felt Arron probe at her arse with his finger; it was quite numb from the ice, but she still squirmed under his touch. He slapped her cheek, and a burning pain shot through her body at the sore skin from her earlier spanking. "Be good," he commanded.

Millie wanted to make a snarky comment back, but the gag prevented that, and she was very aware that Arron had moved into position to put his cock in her.

Millie felt the head of his cock press against her arsehole. She tried to relax, but that was a lot easier said than done with her cheeks burning, and the discomfort of the ice so fresh in her mind. His cock was rock-hard again, partly by her own doing; she could feel its firmness, as he brought some pressure to her hole.

She could not remember the last time her arse was teased like this, or a moment when she knew her arse was about to be fucked, and she felt the excitement rise in her body.

The noise she made, gasping into her panty gag, was strange, and almost made her laugh, but she had no time for that. Her sphincter was giving way and letting his cock in. Unlike when she had had anal before, Arron did not just force the head of his cock into her. He modulated the pressure to take the time for the head to settle in, stretch her out, and make the most of that special feeling that was so temporary and only appeared once in any session. No matter what happened now, that first stretch of her hole could not be repeated. She wanted to push back to end that stretch that was now dragging out, but knew that as soon as she moved, Arron would take control and probably punish her. Just before his head did settle inside, she felt his cock move whatever was left of the ice cube, the cold suddenly displaced to a new location that was not numb to it, and she flinched hard.

Arron laughed at her, and as his cock settled, she sudden realised just how big he was; her hole was nicely stretched, but probably more than she had ever been before, and the thought of how far that big long cock was going up her arse was very quickly becoming clear to her. Suddenly, she was--there was no other word for it--scared.

As he moved pushing forward, she could not stop her hands going back and pushing against his belly trying to stop him. She also screamed into the gag, making a noise that she thought was very Hollywood. Millie desperately wanted to yell, "No, you can't. You are too big. I can't take that!" but it was completely muffled by the gag. She tried to push the gag out of her mouth, but that was much harder than she would have dreamed it should be. He grabbed her hands and pulled them out of the way and, using them for additional leverage, yanked her body to him as he pushed hard. She screamed, the gag taking most of it, but there was a definite noise that escaped.

"Scream all you want, girlie," Arron said. "Your arse is mine and you are getting my cock balls deep...again."

Millie shook her head; she wished she had told him a safe word now, then realised that she could not have said it if she had one. He pushed/pulled hard again, and she squirmed and twisted, trying as best she could to break the push and relieve the pressure.

"Stop fighting. There's nothing you do can stop this, now. You're taking my cock; just relax and accept your fate," Arron said, as he released her arms to grab her hips and hold her still. She tried to relax, but was only a little successful. His cock slipped in a goodly amount as she relaxed, but her body tensed up very quickly again, and the pain returned.

As Arron plundered her again, Millie retreated into her mind; this was exactly what she wanted. She wanted the pain, and the fun of this, but at the same time she wanted the pain to stop. Conflicted as she was, she tried again to relax to let this happen, and at the same time she moved her hand to her clit. Surprised by how wet her pussy was, she quickly began rubbing her clit, and relaxed more as she did.

A moment later, she felt Arron's thighs pressing against her cheeks. She felt massive relief at that, and she let out a long breath that she had not realised she was holding. It blasted out through her nose with an almost comic sound, and she barely noticed as Arron withdrew a long way--not all the way, but close. Then in a rough and fast motion he thrust back into her. It felt amazing to Mille, but she could not stop the scream of surprise that came with it, a considerable amount of which escaped around her gag.

Millie closed her eyes, and dug her fingers into her clit, letting the hard pounding that Arron had started just happen. She felt her excitement rise as she realised that she was withstanding the onslaught, she was dealing with it, and that Arron was taking what he wanted. For just a moment, her mind took a sideways jump and she considered that if Arron had filmed this, she would be a heavily watched 'Painal' porn video. She would have turned on so many men with the squirming and screaming that accompanied Arron's forcing in. The idea of many strangers jerking to her taking Arron's cock like this, really turned her on. She would consider asking for him to film when they did this again, even if she was not sure she would have the courage to upload it.

As the pounding really started to move her body, squashing her into the sofa, she started to grunt into the gag. Oddly it did not sound that different to a non-gagged grunt. All of these heady thoughts and feelings were driving her quickly towards another orgasm.

Her cheeks were starting to sting as Arron's thighs crashed into them time and again. It did not stop her from reaching a climax; if anything, it improved the feeling as her body spasmed and shook from this latest orgasm. She felt her body collapse onto the sofa and relax, letting Arron move completely unhindered. She hoped he would cum quickly now, but for over two minutes he pounded her. Her hole was starting to sting when he suddenly stopped moving, his cock deep in her arse. There was a pause that seemed to stretch for her, then she felt his cock spasm and then that slightly odd feeling as streams of cum splashed inside her arse.

She did not move as Arron pulled out; she heard a phone photo sound. He moved to sit by her, and a photo was placed in front of her. He pulled the panties from her mouth and she moved her jaw to relax it as she looked at her arse. It was bright red from the spanking, but in the centre of the shot was her arsehole, gaping hugely. As she looked at it, she thought she could probably reach inside her arse, the hole looked so big. She tingled between her legs at the thought, and then said in a tired voice, "Send that to me, please."

Arron had a smirk on his face when she looked up then slowly moved to be sitting beside him. He put his arm around her cuddled her into him.

"God that hurt," she said. "I loved it." She paused. He said nothing, and she just revelled in the warmth and close feeling that she had right at this moment. As the heat of the situation slowly ebbed away, she said, "Was that exactly what you planned?"

"Pretty much," he replied. "Glad you liked it. Best anal I have had in a good few years."

"It was perfect. I will be sore for a few days," she said lightly. "If you do that again and are just as rough and make it as painful, or more so, can you film it for me?" Millie could not believe she had just asked that, but it made her feel good that she had.

"Errrr, OK, yes," he said, sounding a little surprised.

"And if we are going to continue this, then I want more pain and discomfort. It really gets me out of my comfort zone, and sparks excitement that is just not there with Ben." She felt a little guilty as she said those words, but they were true.

"I'll get planning then," Arron said, as he slowly got to his feet, pulling his clothes together from where they had been discarded as he fucked. She had not even noticed him removing them.

Arron was getting dressed as she prised herself off the sofa, and moved across the room to grab a blanket that she wrapped around her. She was struggling to walk normally; her arse really was very sore, and she could feel it deep inside as she took steps. She looked at her arse in the mirror. It was very red; she would have to hide that from Ben at least until tomorrow, which should not be that hard.

Arron came over and kissed her. She held onto him for a moment before he started to make for the door. She followed him with a walk that looked like she had just got off a horse after a day's ride. She found herself idly wondering how long it would be before her stretched-out sphincter regained its former size and snugness.

As he opened the door, he turned to her and said, "Let me know about the weekend."

"Will do," she replied, as he stroked her face and walked out.

Millie closed the door and walked towards the stairs, grabbing her phone as she went. Walking up the stairs was interesting. Her body ached everywhere. As she started a warm bath running, she looked at her phone; there was a missed call from Ben. She clicked to call him back, and while it was ringing, the photo from Arron of her used body arrived. She smiled as Ben answered. Within two words from him she was back in the reality of daily life.

12