Behind Closed Doors Pt. 05

Story Info
Ben tells Millie about his experience, then Arron Punishes.
5.8k words
4.6
2.3k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie sat in bed squirming away. She had shared no details of her night with Anna with Ben, and about 45 minutes ago he got back from his. They had agreed not to talk about it until both of them had seen Anna, and it was killing Millie; she wanted to blurt it all out. Ben had been quiet since he got back. She had asked if he had fun, and he had said it was amazing, but not said any more.

Ben was still doing some chore or other before bed, downstairs, and Millie wanted him here, now, to talk. But she was trying to act like a grown up. When he finally walked in the room, she was quite obviously a ball of emotion ready to explode with pent-up excitement. "Well?" she blurted out far too quickly and impatiently.

Ben looked at her for a moment, then said in a sober voice, "You first," nodding at her as he took his top off and walked into the bathroom, and then added, "I'm listening."

In the space of about 90 seconds Millie spilled everything that happened with Anna. It was a whirlwind of sex. Ben walked back into the room when she was about two thirds of the way through, and looked at her as if she was mad, but let her finish.

"Now more slowly and with some detail. Tell me with some detail about the going down on Anna," Ben said, as he removed his socks and trousers and got into bed with his boxers on.

Anna spent another two minutes talking about going down on Anna and watched as Ben squirmed and looked quite uncomfortable. As she finished speaking, she said, "Don't you like the idea of me licking Anna? You look really uncomfortable with it."

"Err, no. I love it, a little too much, I..." He trailed off and looked away, then added, "It's humiliating."

"What, me going down on Anna?" There was a degree of confusion in Millie's voice.

"No," he replied quickly, then pulled back the duvet and slipped his boxers down. He was not looking at Millie and his cheeks were red. Millie looked down and smiled a broad smile; Anna had put him in a cage, and his cock was straining hard against it.

"Oh," was all Millie said.

"Anna says you can have the key tomorrow, just pop around. She says she has two keys, and you can have one each, or one of you can keep both if you prefer." Millie could hear the utter humiliation in his voice, but there was no sign of it affecting his cock trying to explode out of that cage. For a moment Millie just looked at the cage; it was so hot! She absolutely loved that Anna had done that to him.

"So, tell me about it," Millie urged.

"I...I am not sure..." There was a pause, before, "I am not sure where to begin or what to tell you," he said.

"How do you feel?" Millie asked in a kind voice, trying hard to remove the excitement from her voice and be a loving wife.

"That's what I am not sure about," Ben said quite quickly. "I..." Again, he seemed to stumble. "I absolutely love that Anna made me wear this." Then he paused again. "I love that it hurts when I get hard, and that I can't actually get that hard because of it." His voice grew in strength as he spoke. "I hate that you see it, and it is...humiliating." There was defiantly a little confusion in his voice as he said that, but then added, "And I love that." Millie wanted to say something, but was not sure what. Thankfully, Ben continued. "I know I said I don't want you to treat me like Anna, and that is true, but," he trailed off.

"What?" Mille said. "I can cope with whatever you want."

Ben blew out his cheeks, looked uncertain for a moment, then spoke. "I want you to have a key, and to lock and unlock me as you want. I want you to make fun of me in the cage, make me feel humiliated, like I am not your equal. But..." another pause.

"I don't want that to be our sex life. I want you to take it off and us to have normal loving sex." A smile broke across his face, the sort of smile an embarrassed teenager gets, as he added, "Maybe just a little kinkier than before."

Milie thought for a moment, then said, "Bit of trial and error?" She smiled at him and added, "We can just work it as we go, a bit of yes, I like or liked that, or I didn't. If we talk to each other, we can work to a place we are both happy, I hope."

"Agreed," said Ben.

"Now get on and tell me about Anna," Millie said, all the impatience back in her voice.

Ben cleared his throat and begun, "It was mad, really, to start. I walked in and she was naked, except a bodice that supported her massive tits, stockings and high heels." There was a smile on his face as he clearly recalled the image.

"She told me to strip, right there, and pile my clothes up. It was exciting; my heart was racing and my cock was getting harder as I did, which I quickly wished it had not. As soon as I was naked, she came over and forced my cock into a cage. It hurt; I wished immediately that I was not even slightly hard. And worst of all, her doing it made me harder." Ben was almost breathless as he paused here, his face had a look that seemed conflicted between excitement and horror.

Millie started to rub herself; listening to this was making her lustful and horny, in a way that was more intense than she expected. Ben could tell, and said, "You are not allowed to cum, either."

Millie gave him a sarcastic look, and said, "God forbid I am punished for it," her face telling him she this was not going to be the first time, and that she was going to confess all of them to be punished for it.

"Anyway," Ben continued, "she put a collar and a dog leash on me and led me to the kitchen. It was so erotic, my cock was straining in the cage. She bent me over the table and tied me to it, hands to the legs on one end, then she spread my legs, and tied them, too, moving me to ensure the cage was not on the table, but hanging down pressed up against it." There was a smile on his face, clearly an enjoyable memory. Millie slipped a finger in her pussy; she was enjoying this a lot.

"Once I was tied up, she played with my balls, squeezing them and actually hurting them. But I liked it. I didn't at all, but I did." He paused and looked at Millie. "Understand?"

"Oh, yes!" Millie answered, "I hated the crop on my clit, but it was also the most amazing experience of my life." Millie realised she need to add to that, after a just-too-long pause, "Except marrying you, of course." Ben laughed at her.

"While she was, err, playing, she started to whisper in my ear what she was planning for me. I begged her not too, fully on. 'Please, mistress, no, I can't take that!' Type of thing, and she just laughed at me."

Millie's mind was off imagining all sorts of things that Anna might have done to Ben, and it was driving her wild. She actually moaned a little.

"Nice that you are getting off to my pain," Ben said, with a voice that was full of sarcastic nuance. Then his head dropped for a moment and he was silent for a good 20 to 30 seconds. "Is it bad that I am getting hard at the thought of you enjoying my pain?"

Millie looked at him for a minute and then said, "I think at this point, anything we like and get off to is neither good or bad. Surely discovery is the whole point?"

Ben nodded, she was not sure if it was acceptance or approval of her words, but he seemed to take it as enough to continue.

"Pretty quickly she started to lube my arse. I got very hard at this point, and she told me to stop whining because of the discomfort. I was waiting for the plug; I thought she might use the one you had. I was hoping for it, and scared about it. I was sure it must be the big one, she was lubing so well."

Millie smiled. She was rubbing hard, her clit was responding well, her head was filled with the image of Ben tied to the table--one she had been tied to by Arron--with that enormous butt plug being forced up his arse. She loved it, and moaned again.

Ben seemed to ignore this, and continued, "Before I knew it, she was behind me and a hard plastic something that I did not recognise was between my cheeks. There was sudden pressure on my hole, and as I tried to look around, I could not see. I thought she was using a dildo on me. But no, it was a strap-on. She forced it in. I pleaded with her to stop, but she just pushed. I felt my hole give way and the speed with which it went up made me gasp."

Listening to that, Millie started to cum. She pushed hard on her clit, thinking of the image of Anna pegging her husband. Ben did not stop for her orgasm, but kept on talking.

"She stopped after a moment, and seemed to reposition, then pushed again. I can't describe the feeling inside me; she was clearly aiming to make it push into or rub across my prostate. It hurt, but felt amazing,"

Ben's voice was a little shaky, as Millie finished orgasming and breathing heavily said, "Oh, go on, I am loving this."

"Oh, I was too," Ben smiled at her, again a little nervous. "She started to thrust into me and withdraw. It was so big. I saw it later, and it was at least 8 inches and very thick. But she had not been thrusting long when she had her legs pressing against me, so I was taking it deep."

Millie was quickly regaining her composure, but had not stopped playing with her clit, as Ben continued. "She did it so hard and for so long, my cock was straining against the cage. Then something happened that I did not think was possible. I orgasmed. Inside that cage, cock all scrunched up. I spurted, all over the cage and onto the floor. Anna seemed to be looking for it."

"She told me I was a bad boy, and would need more punishment. She stopped thrusting and removed the cock from my arse. I don't think my arse will ever recover from that, if I am honest," Ben was into telling his story now. Millie realised that once he had got past the embarrassing bit, from his point of view, he was more confident.

"She got a crop, and after making sure my legs were apart and my balls were hanging down, she hit them with the crop. I thought I was going to be sick!" Ben's face was a little green as he recalled this part. "She chastised me for not thanking her, and gave me more, which I did thank her for, even as I thought my dinner was coming up. There must be welts on them, but I can't see."

Millie slipped her other hand under the duvet and to Ben. She quickly located his balls, and watched him wince as she started to feel them. There were indeed welts on them that she could feel. She pulled the cover back to see them and just about managed to stop herself from gasping. They were bruised. There was no other word for it; they had been beaten for a sustained period, she was sure.

"How long?" she simply asked, as she grabbed her phone and took a couple of pictures to show Ben.

"I am not sure, it felt like days, but it was probably 5 to 10 minutes. I was crying like a baby at the end, and I still thanked her and meant it."

Millie got up and grabbed some Aloe. She was not sure it would do anything, but probably better than nothing. She started to gently apply it to Ben's balls. Even as she did, she watched him wince, but also his cock grow in the cage.

As she did that, Ben kept talking. His story included being made to lick the floor clean, and having the cage removed and being made to lick that clean too. Anna had made him do the same timed orgasm with his tongue that she had done to Millie, only Ben took over 8 minutes to make her cum. He turned over to show Millie his arse, which was beyond red.

"Jesus!" Millie exclaimed. "Does it hurt?"

"Beyond anything I have experienced before, and I love it." Again, he hung his head as he said the last part.

Millie was almost lost and did not recall the rest of what he said in detail, but it had included more torture of his balls, Anna riding his face, and then Ben fucking her, which Anna said was very disappointing and he would have to be punished for, next time.

When he had finished, Millie pushed him on his back and mounted him. She positioned herself so she could use the cage to rub against, and rode Ben. She was shocked how well the cage worked, and how she felt it as Ben squirmed in the cage, hard and uncomfortable. She felt every flinch.

As she slowly enjoyed the experience, Ben whispered, "I think I might cum."

In a breathless voice that betrayed how close she was to her own orgasm, Millie moaned, "Go for it, darling."

They did both cum, about 10 seconds apart, Millie could feel the cum making a mess inside and out of the cage, but she kept going for those last few seconds to cum herself. Quite quickly after, she collapsed on Ben with his arms coming around her and lovingly pulling her in.

Millie cuddled into Ben, not caring about the cum, and was really surprised when she woke at just after 2:20 a.m., still in his arms. She carefully moved herself to her side of the bed and went back to sleep.

A couple of days later, as Millie returned home from an early shift, just after lunch, she saw Arron coming out of his garage with some tools.

"Afternoon. How are you?" she called across.

"Hi, I am good, thanks," he replied. "How about you?"

Millie had continued to walk around towards Arron as they spoke, and in a more normal way spoke to say she was fine.

"Been obeying the rules?" Arron asked, in a way that seemed a little jokey, but she guessed he was serious.

"I have mainly, but the other night when Ben came back from seeing Anna, I climaxed twice as he told me about it," her voice betraying that she was not admitting everything.

"I think you better come in and accept your punishment for that," Arron said, quietly but sternly.

"But Master, Mistress told me not to cum, not you," Millie protested.

"You can be punished for that too," Arron said, voice moving to more commanding as he entered the house. "And if Anna wants to punish you a second time for it, I am sure you won't object."

"No, Master, I won't." Millie could not believe how meek she sounded as she spoke, but she followed Arron inside.

"Strip," Arron said, the moment the door was shut. He walked purposefully past her and into the kitchen. As she removed her clothes, she listened to noise coming from the kitchen, and then hurried naked to the door. Arron had moved one of the big oak chairs away from the table and was busy with some tools; he was clearly repairing something.

"Stand there," he said, pointing to the chair. She moved quickly to stand by it. After a moment Arron approached carrying two pieces of beading, both about 18 inches long. Quickly he held them both either side of her left nipple, squeezing it between them. He reached for the table and brought back a small wood clamp, then secured the beads together with the clamp just touching her left tit on the outside. It was cold and made her flinch.

Arron moved to the other side and carefully manoeuvred the beads so they also trapped her right nipple between them, taking an identical clamp and placing it the other side, just touching her right tit. Millie was surprised this was not painful. It was uncomfortable, but not painful; there was pressure on her nipples but they were not squashed.

Arron moved away then came back with a third clamp that he positioned between her tits, and clamped the centre of the beads, Millie yelped as the pressure on her nipples suddenly increased hugely.

With a laugh, Arron said, "That's better!" He tightened the clamp, then revisited the ones at the side. Her nipples were squashed all but flat; it was quite intense pain, and she found herself breathing heavily, trying to regulate her breaths and breathe through the pain.

Millie looked down at her nipples. They were almost completely obscured by the beads, with a millimetre or two stuck out the end away from her. She decided that she probably was not going to enjoy this impromptu session as much as some others, but told herself that was the whole point of this: she needed to be completely in somebody else's control, experiencing the pain that they wanted her to experience, and taking only the pleasure that they wanted her to. Although she was pretty confident that she would experience quite a lot of pleasure later when she thought about it.

Arron was standing beside her holding a cane, 3 or 4 millimetres thick, rounded, and it flexed as he moved it in the way a willow branch moves in the wind. Millie winced just looking at it, as Arron told her to sit on the chair.

Millie did as she was asked, and was still flicking her hair back out of the way when the air was filled with a "swoosh" sound and fiery pain exploded across her tits. The switch connected across the top of her tits, just above where the beads squeezed her nipples. "Arrrrrrgh!" Millie screamed out. Her hands coming up quickly to cover her tits.

"Hands by your sides, and count," Arron commanded.

Millie took a moment, then said, "Yes, Master. One, Master. Thank you." Although thanks was the last thing she felt right at this moment; she wanted to swear repeatedly at him.

That thought lasted a nanosecond, as another swoosh brought a second slap down on her tits, just a little above the first. "Fuck Shit!" Millie screamed. Two breaths later, she added, "Two. Thank you, Master."

Again, the swoosh was quick and a third landed almost across the first two. Again, Millie screamed, something between swearing and just a general scream of agony. It took her a few breaths this time to relax enough to say, "Three."

Arron did not seem to care that she had not added "Master", or a "Thank you." He changed position and as soon as he stopped, the swoosh happened again, and much higher up her tits, almost onto the chest above. The switch landed with a deeper more robust thud. Millie yelped, but thought that was easier to take than right across her tits. "Four, Master," Millie said, almost smug at how quickly she had managed to respond this time.

Smugness did not last long as another came down, harder and lower. Yet again Millie screeched out something that was between pain and swearing. It was several breaths before she managed, "Fi...five, thank you, Master."

Arron laughed at her, and said, "good girl." She was not sure if she was happy or patronised by the praise. But Arron put the switch down and she let out a sigh of relief. Millie looked down at her tits, there were red welts appearing; they looked raw and angry. She wondered if she would be able to sleep on her stomach like normal tonight, or if the pain would prevent that. Either way, she was pretty sure that she would not feel right for a few days.

Arron moved in closer and turned the screw on each clamp slightly, squeezing her nipples more. She gritted her teeth at that, but managed to stay quiet. He walked away again, and when he reappeared, he was carrying a candle.

"What...what you planning with that?" Millie's voice was shaking as she asked.

Arron did not say anything, he simply lit the candle and held it for a good few seconds, moving it around, and Millie could see a good pool of molten wax building up. She did not want to think about where that might end up.

After about a minute, Arron brought the candle close to her left boob. "Move and you get ten lashes across your exquisite arse," he said, voice firm and steady.

"Yes, Master," Millie replied to him. "I will stay still."

Arron moved the candle and two drips of wax fell onto her nipple on the left, some falling onto the bead, but he was surprisingly accurate. "Jesus H!" Millie exhaled hard at the pain. Arron smiled at her and moved to her right nipple. He held there for what felt like way too long, Millie almost shaking from the anticipation of the pain about to arrive. Then as randomly as probably possible, he dripped again onto her tight nipple this time. "Je...Fuck...Christ." Millie was so close to standing up, but managed not to. Both of her nipples were on fire from the heat that was now dissipating from the tips, burning with wax.

Arron stood watching her for a few moments, observing how she was dealing with the pain. She was not sure how long this lasted, but it was long enough to make her feel self-conscious about her body. Then in a quick motion, he grabbed the beading, and pulled hard. With an odd, dull sound that finished with wood clapping together, the beads came away from her nipples. They probably heard the scream she let out at the end of the street.

12