All Comments on 'Behind Closed Doors Pt. 05'

by NaughtyJo73

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

First: I like that they both wanted to spice up their sex life; but not BDSM as the only part.

That was the only thing good.

If you’ve bruised the testicles, you went to far. A good Dom knows when to stop. Safety first. Bruising the testicles can lead to serious complications.

Sending do eo e to streak in their own beighbourhood isn’t just embarrassing, it’s illegal! They get caught or someone complains and next thing you know, the cops are involved. A good Dom puts safety first, not put their sub in a position where they get caught and they go to jail and slapped with a sex offender tag.

NaughtyJo73NaughtyJo733 months agoAuthor

Whackdoole, not going to argue on the testicles, but it was the skin that was bruised not the actual testicles.

However, not sure where you live but in most of the world (including here in the UK where the story is set) public nudity is not illegal at all, it is only illegal if you are using it to harass or deliberately cause distress. The police will not come out to you seeing somebody naked, and unless you commit a sexual crime, like deliberately flashing somebody. If they happen to catch you naked then all they will do is offer some advice about being more discrete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyJo73@NaughtyJo73
I have some kinks, externally and internally Many stories are written from or inspired by real life Even in completely fictional stories the characters are real people I know. Often changes to what happened are updating to the modern world, so a smart phone in a story might ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES