Behind Closed Doors Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie could not stop herself; her hands came up and covered her tits, her fingers protecting her nipples, tears in her eyes. She could not recall anything done to her hurting so much. Worst of all, just at that moment, she felt how wet her pussy was. There was a little pool on the chair between her legs that betrayed just how much she enjoyed being hurt like this.

It took almost a minute before she could speak, then in a very strained and breathless voice she breathed, "Thank you, master."

Arron left her where she was recovering, for a minute or two. He disappeared upstairs and she heard him moving about, one room then another, then back again. She guessed he was looking for something, but he had given her no clue what, and she wondered what she would be subjected to next. It kind of did not matter to her. She was happy to experience anything they wanted her to; she was theirs to use and abuse. Part of her wanted them to go so far she actually used the safe word, but she really did not know how far that would be, she had not considered it so far.

Arron reappeared carrying a massive black strap-on dildo. Millie thought it would probably not be comfortable at all, but was not sure why he had brought it. Surely his cock would be enough for her.

She was ordered to stand and turn around, hands on the back of the chair leaning over the seat, feet flat on the floor. Milie complied, and waited. She listened as Arron moved about and did something that was quite noisy. He even swore once as he did it.

"Feet further apart," Arron eventually said. The irritation of whatever he was doing showed in his voice. Millie complied, moving her feet to be about two feet apart.

Quickly, she felt the dildo against her lips; she was still very wet, and the anticipation of whatever he had planned had only added to that. The dildo pulled at her skin for a moment. Then, like magic, it seemed to open her lips. It was in less than half an inch when she felt the girth. It was big--uncomfortably big. Arron pushed and several inches slipped up. Millie let out a whimper that betrayed just how uncomfortable something of this size was.

Arron paused and Millie took a couple of deep breaths, hoping to prepare for the next push that she knew was coming. It did little good. As he pushed again, more of the dildo filled her, stretching her in a way nothing else ever had.

"Christ, that hurts," she breathed as much to herself as to Arron.

As he pushed hard, some more disappeared inside her. He said, "If you haven't taken bigger, I would be surprised." He did not wait for any response before adding, "And if you haven't, you will!"

The next push filled Millie to her limit, she could feel the dildo pressing against her cervix and its size could be felt in the pit of her stomach. It wasn't that it was that far in, but it clearly had an impact on her insides and muscles that caused it to feel like it was pressing there, too.

Arron did not seem to care that she had taken all she could and pushed again. A little more of the dildo did slip into her, but the main effect was that it pushed her up onto her toes, as her body lifted on her pressure from the strap-on.

"No, it won't take any more," Millie gasped.

"What won't?" Arron asked and she felt like he was mocking her.

"My pussy, and you know it," she sarcastically replied.

"Extra punishment for the sass," Arron said sternly.

He was holding her on her toes, then she felt something else. She thought it was a broom being braced against the dildo, and when Arron let go, she was held in the position, rocking on her toes, more of her weight supported through her pussy than she would have liked.

As she stood, Millie was certain that it would not be long before that would start to hurt and the stress on her body would play on her mind. Arron seemed to just leave her for a moment, a moment that just stretched, she was waiting for the next punishment but he was in no rush, letting her suffer in the position.

For a time, she stood there, uncomfortable, just stretched, waiting. After a few minutes, once she had started to really feel her weight being supported through her pussy, Arron appeared in front of her. His trousers were off and his massive cock was out and erect. He offered it to her lips and she eagerly opened up and let him into her mouth. As she raised her hands to hand control he said firmly, "No, keep your hands by your side."

Millie moved her hands to her side, as Arron pushed his cock into her mouth. Then he took hold of her hair tightly and twisted it around his hands; he had very close control of her head. He moved slightly, then without warning used her hair to pull her hard down onto his cock. Millie gagged at first, then coughed and choked as his cock forced its way through her mouth and into her throat. She felt it rub across her tonsils. As quickly as he had pulled her onto his cock, he moved her away, then back again for another examination of her vocal cords with his purple-headed monster.

Millie fought for breath as he moved his cock out again. She felt tears start to stream down her face, as she tried to stop the coughing, so she could take a deep breath. But she was only partially successful. She coughed and spluttered on Arron's cock as it was forced hard into her again. Her world was spinning as she struggled to get air into her lungs.

As she was moved my Arron, she was aware of her feet, one side or other losing contact with the floor, and the pressure of the huge dildo in her pussy taking her weight even more for a moment, until her foot was back on the ground. Her whole body was in pain, and her mind was losing track as it was not getting all the oxygen it needed. But she was euphoric. Never in her wildest dreams had she ended up like this, being so completely helpless and used like a slut; it was heavenly. She tried to hold on to that thought, but it kept slipping away, as her throat was pounded. Her world seemed to shrink to Arron's body moving in front of her, and the feeling of his cock stretching out her throat. Every now and then it expanded to remind her of her pussy, as pain shot through it where the dido bearing her weight moved.

As her world moved from black to flesh coloured with pain, she lost all concept of time. Arron just kept thrusting into her; it could have been 10 seconds or 10 minutes, she really did not know. Her gagging had stopped completely now. It was full-on choking with every thrust. She could see spit and tears pooling on the floor in front of her, and the sound of her sucking in air whenever there was space to get it down was almost deafening her.

Arron stopped, his cock down her throat. Her hands started to push at him in panic, while her oxygen-starved body was desperate to take a breath that his cock was preventing. Moments later, she felt his cock spray cum down her throat, hot and thick. She tried to swallow, but it was more of a convulsion. Moments later, he moved away and let her fall, her body limp over the chair back, her legs hanging, all of her weight now supported through the dildo. She coughed and spluttered, cum dripping from her mouth, as she slowly got back control. She became aware that Arron was actually supporting her to stop her falling one way or other, and that was keeping her weight nicely forced through her pussy.

She started to suck down deep breaths, swallowing what was left in her mouth several times until it felt clear. She got purchase with her toes to lift herself and take the pressure off her cervix and stomach. This all took several minutes, and as soon as she felt able to speak, she said, "Thank you, Master."

Arron did not speak; he moved around her and lowered the dildo until her feet were flat on the ground again. After a moment, he started to extract the strap-on from her pussy. It hurt a lot more coming out than going in, and she winced and made several pain-related noises. However, when it finally popped out, she did not feel comfortable. Her insides felt...well she was not sure, rearranged? She guessed, they hurt, she would still be feeling this punishment tomorrow.

She turned slowly and managed to get herself sitting on the seat.

"So, are you going to cum again before you are instructed that you can by Anna or I?" Arron asked.

"No, Master. Sorry, Master. I will be a good girl, I swear." Millie's voice was still a little shaky.

"Good," he said, sounding smug. "Now, lick up the mess you made on the floor, and then you can go home."

Millie slowly got on her hands and knees, and started to lick up what was quite unpleasant liquid, but she did it.

When she was done, she asked, "Is that okay, Master?"

Arron came over and looked. "Yes, good girl, you can go now."

As she got up and started to walk back to where she had put her clothes he said, "Take your keys and purse and anything else you need, but leave your clothes there, you can get home naked."

"What?! No!" Millie almost screamed.

"Do I need to put you back in the stress position?" Arron asked, raising one eye brow.

"Errr, no, Master. But...but, I can't." Millie protested.

"You can and will," Arron said. "It is warm out, and at this time of day the only person that might walk up the street is the postman, so you will be fine."

"What if one of the neighbours looks out of their window?" Mille protested more.

"Then they get a very sexy view and you can go red every time you meet them in the future," Arron laughed.

"Fuck!" Millie said, as she rifled through her clothes for her keys, purse, and phone.

As soon as she had them, Arron opened the door. She looked out and there was nobody about. Arron pushed her, and she was on the step naked before she realised. "Run, girlie," he said as he closed the door. "See you soon."

With her heart racing, Millie quickly moved down the drive. She stopped at the end, sheltering by the wall, and looked down the road. Fuck! The postman was at the bottom. She watched him until he disappeared down a driveway, then stood, and sprinted around the wall and into her drive, as quickly as she could. She tried to get her front door key ready, as she ran, but she dropped them about a foot from the door, and fumbled picking them up.

She looked over her shoulder. The postman was back in view, and if he looked this way, he would easily see her. She grabbed her keys up and quickly pushed the key into the door and opened it. She did not look back, but ran inside and slammed the door, resting against it, breathing hard, and with an excitement she could not explain making her whole body tingle.

She quickly went upstairs and grabbed clothes, getting dressed again, and feeling relieved. As she finished, she looked out the front bedroom window, just in time to see the postman walking back down the road the other way on the other side. He looked up at her, and smiled--a wide, knowing smile--and winked. Millie fell back onto the bed behind her, completely mortified.

12