Behind the Camera Ch. 02

Story Info
Mrunal gets out of controversy and Jhanvi is in relationship.
2.8k words
4.64
4.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rko7
rko7
14 Followers

The movie industry is a dark world. All that glitters is not gold. There is too much compromise and controversy happening behind the scenes. There is always pressure to appear all nice and be in the news to survive. One who fails vanishes. Many come with a dream to be a celebrity, but not all become one.

"Behind the Camera" is a three-part fantasy story set in a fictional studio called "Karma Films," involving notable actresses and their ways of getting roles.

Karma Films was headed by three influential and powerful people.

1. Jayant, 65, is a veteran producer. He is single, and his family details are unknown, but having been in industry for 30 years gives him powerful clout over industry. He tries to get sexual pleasure from the actresses he casts. However, it has a very clean image in the media.

2. Pushpendra, 62, is a veteran businessman and producer. Has high influence in the state and movie industries. He too has been around for 30 years and is known to live a lavish life and be a well-connected person.

3. Puspendra's Son, "Raj" (32). He has unlimited money. Started successful ventures and investments that have turned out to be like gold. Complete casanova, but still, the media and girls are crazy for him and treat him as the biggest star. In fact, with his own money, he has become one of the top 10 Asians in terms of net worth.

They have direct influence in moviemaking, as a lot of money flows through them, and they are themselves super powerful.

In the first part, we saw how Shraddha retained the role despite the breakup, and Radhika got the deal.

Kindly note that all other character names in this series, apart from the actress, are fictional and purely for fantasy purposes and story building only. They do not resemble or represent any real character.

It was seen that one of the statements given by Mrunal Thakur on regional movies had made quite a stir in the state-level political area as the regional parties saw means to attack the entertainment industry and gain sympathy from the public.

However, Pushpendra made a phone call to the party leader of the State People Party (SPP). Due to the outrage on social media, there was an on-going protest, and to calm it down, Puspendra sent 10 crores to the party leader, and the matter was quiet for a few days.

However, it was decided to postpone the release for a year so as to avoid negative publicity.

Such was the clout of Pushpendra that even the trending topic of boycott movies was curbed in a few days.

Mrunal was very worried, as she was growing fast in industry, but this controversy had derailed her career. She was going to have a 5-minute meeting with Pushpendra. She was called to have further discussion.

Pushpendra: For now, any appearance will be negative for you. Hence, stay away from the limelight. I will look into it. Jadhav Anna, who is a minister at the state level and has influence in the western region, wants to meet you. Go and shut him up. You know what to do.

Mrunal agreed to meet him. She met Jadhav Anna at his farmhouse. It was already 10 p.m. at night. She knew what she had to do.

She was in her black sleeveless top and thigh-high-slit dress. She enters her farmhouse and is guided into a private room. She is shocked to see one more person there, along with Jadhav Anna.

Jadhav Anna was in a white shirt and pants. He introduces another person as Chandu Bhau. He, too, is an MLA.

(For dialogue, Jadhav Anna will be referred to as JA and Chandu Bhau as CB.)

JA: My very close friend. I hope you don't mind..

Mrunal: Ok

CB: Big fan of yours, Mr. Can't Control. I mean, I can't wait to see you. When Jadhav told me, I came here immediately.

JA: Don't worry. From tomorrow on, no more protests on social media. Let's have a drink.

Chandu Bhau started preparing drinks for each of them. He handed over the glass to both of them and took one for himself.

Both of them were seated close to Mrunal.

Jadhav Anna wrapped his hand around her shoulder. Chandu Bhau put his hand on her left thigh and started rubbing it.

CB: You have big assets (he said while looking at her breasts). Chandu Bhau got up and removed all his clothes. He was sitting naked.

Jadhav started laughing seeing desperation of Chandu. He pulled Mrunal closer and started kissing his lips. Mrunal responded to his kiss, and both started smooching each other. Her hands were rubbing the dickens of Chandu.

CB: Aah..aah..bitch, you are so hot. Just get yourself naked.

Mrunal stood up and got naked instantly.

CB got too excited. He lifted her and took her to bed. He began pressing her boobs and sucking her nipples. Mrunal was moaning, and Chandu couldn't control his urge. Within a minute, he splashed his cum.

Mrunal rubbed herself. Jadhav got himself naked. He came on top of Mrunal and started kissing her. Both their hands stretched, and they again began sucking each other's lips.

He kissed her all over the neck and chest region, and he slowly started sucking her huge boobs.

JA: You have a nice pair of boobs, you sexy bitch.

He began sucking her nipples. Mrunal was enjoying his touch and feeling the inner sensation. He started going down and kissing her stomach and navel. His hands were still fondling her boobs. Now he opened up her legs and awoke her pussycat.

JA: Clean-shaved. Bitch was prepared for the fuck, it seems. Look at us.

He pointed towards his bushy hair area, saying he hadn't shaven in a year.

He began eating out her pussycat. Mrunal was enjoying it.

Mrunal: Ah... Ah... Ah...

Meanwhile, Chandu, who had relieved himself quickly, was also getting in the mood after seeing Mrunal's reaction.

He went near Mrunal and put his dickens on her to suck. She began doing the same. She was sucking his dick, and her pussycat was getting eaten up by Jadhav.

Now Jadhav got up and instructed her to have his dick sucked. Chandu began sucking her clitoral area and pussycat. She was sucking Jadhav's dick and went deep inside her mouth. He made her choke.

They made her sit in a doggy position, and Jadhav inserted his wet dick in her wet pussy.

Mrunal: Ah...Ah...Ah....Ah

His push was making Mrunal more excited. He held her boobs and began fucking her in a doggy position. Meanwhile, Chandu put his dick in her mouth.

She got excited and reached her orgasm. Jadhav was banging on her faster.

Now they have changed positions. Chandu was also very excited. He kept her in missionary mode and inserted his dick.

Mrunal: Ah...Ah...Ya...Ha...ya... Ah...please...oh...please...dont stop...please...ya

Chandu began kissing her while fucking her as a missionary, and it took another 5 minutes before he splashed all his cum on her body again. Thus, Chandu reached his orgasm twice in 30 minutes.

CB: Bitch, you are so perfect. I can't control myself. Please take my piss as well. CB pissed on her.

Mrunal headed straight for a shower and was accompanied by Jadhav. Mrunal washed herself well, and under the shower, Jadhav, who was a strong man, picked her up. He inserted his dickey inside her.

Mrunal was bouncing in his arms. She was getting full pleasure and moaning louder.

Mrunal: Ah...Ah...Ah...oh, ya...ya...aah.

Now they changed positions as she bended down, and he began fucking her. His thick dick was giving pleasure to Mrunal. He was enjoying it to the fullest.

He, too, was about to cough. Mrunal sat on her knees, and he put his dick in between her boobs and began fucking her.

Mrunal was pressing her boobs towards his dick. Soon, too, he splashed his cum all over.

In this way, Mrunal spent that night with both ministers. Even the next morning, they took turns to fuck her. Finally, in the afternoon, she took a leave.

Jadhav Anna gave her a solution. He told me that you should get involved in a tree plantation drive in the village and give donations to local schools. You do this after a month. This will give you a good public image, and rest assured, I will take care that there is no negativity on social media. Hence, this will help you.

Mrunal thanked her and departed.

Mrunal called Pushpendra.

Mrunal : Hi Boss. The work is done. Jadhav has assured me there won't be any further protests in my name.

Pushpendra : Good work, Mrunal. But there is one thing. Raj needs to meet you. Also, since the movie-related decision was made by him and Jayant, please have a word with him.

Raj and Mrunal meet up in Jayant's office. They both hug each other warmly. She does a Namaste to Jayant, who was probably expecting a hug.

Raj: Look, Mrunal. You know Jayant wants you to be off-screen in the next movie. He does not want a movie to be delayed just for you.

Mrunal: But I have sorted out the issue. Even the boss knows it and agrees to it.

Jayant : Look Mrunal. Boss has helped you with your image makeover, but I don't want to delay the film. This is a big-budget movie.

Mrunal: Jayant ji, look. I can do whatever you say.

Jayant: That I know very well. I know how the minister agreed. So what further can you do? Nothing right.

Mrunal: Jayant ji, please.

Jayant: Even if you sleep with me, I cant get you this film as the decision here was made by Raj.

Mrunal : Raj Sir please. Don't take this film away from me.

Raj: Look. By next month, the movie will be completed, and until then, news should be made right away as well. Buzz is required.

Mrunal: Sir, I can continue shooting. It won't be a problem.

Raj: Look, Mrunal. I am giving this role to Jhanvi.

As they talk, Jhanvi Kapoor enters the office. Jhanvi and Raj hug each other out and kiss each other. Raj keeps his hand around her waist.

Raj: Look during the shoot, and till the release of the movie, she will be my girlfriend, and the media will be covering it a lot.

Raj: The film will be made in two parts, so you will be in a sequel. That shooting will commence after six months. For the first part, there will be only an introduction to your character.

Mrunal got to know the inside politics being played. She was obviously sidelined, but she accepted the role. She wanted to be on good terms with Raj, as she knows he is the most influential and powerful person. She accepted the role given to her.

*************†*************†*****************************The shooting for the said movie is completed after some 40 days. Jhanvi and Raj head off to the Maldives for a weekend getaway.

Jhanvi is in her pink bikini, sitting at the side of the private pool with Raj. Both of them are drinking wine. Raj pours all the wine on the cleavage of Jhanvi. Raj starts kissing and licking her cleavage area.

Jhanvi seems to like it. Raj is just in his swim shorts, and he is now on top of Jhanvi. Both of them kiss each other and suck each other's lips and tongues. He presses her boobs.

He kisses her around the neck and then goes back to sucking lips. He comes down and again starts licking her cleavage area. He gave her a hickey there. The red spot is visible on it. She removes her bra and holds her boobs.

Jhanvi: Please suck this up and play with it.

Raj presses her boobs and starts sucking her nipples. He is sucking both the nipples turn by turn.

Jhanvi: Ah...hmmm...aah...aah...loving it. Please press my nipples more.

Raj presses one boob while he presses her nipples with both lips. This excites Jhanvi the most.

Jhanvi: Aah...aah...she moans in excitement.

Both of them are on their knees and kissing each other. She plays his dick from above the shorts while he has slipped his hand in her pants.

Both of them undress completely. Jhanvi begins stroking his dick while kissing his lips, and he moves his fingers over her clitoris.

Both are in the throes of passionate love. They both switch to 69. She kisses the tip of the dick while he sniffs at her pussycat.Both of them start sucking. He moves his tongue all over her pussy while she keeps sucking his dick.

She moves her body.

She is sucking her dick and enjoying it. She is moaning too in between as her pussycat is being licked.

Both of them are turning 69. Later, they change positions and start kissing each other. He lays on the bed, and Jhanvi goes down towards his dick. She starts kissing it. She plays her tongue all over the dickens.

Jhanvi: I love your big dick. I want it inside me.

She starts giving a blowjob, taking it as deep as she can. Now he pulls her hair a bit and starts fucking her mouth. She is deep-throated. There is a pause, a breather, and then again, the same is repeated. He shoves his dickey almost to her neck.

Jhanvi enjoys getting dominated. Now she spreads her leg, and he starts licking her pussycat. He eats out her clitoral and pussycat regions.

He licks her pussy and now starts finger-fucking her pussy. He presses her boobs and pulls nipples with one hand, and with the other, he finger-fucks her pussycat.

Jhanvi: Ah...Ah...Ah...dont stop...aah...aah...i am coming...i am coming...aah...aah...aah...aaa...oh ya....aah...aa...aah.... (She takes a loud moan and shivers as she reaches her orgasm.)

She is breathing heavily now.

Raj: Bitch is enjoying it. I want to fuck you harder and harder. Bitch.

He inserts his dickey from behind her pussycat. With a gentle push, he inserts his dickey in her pussycat. He pushes it harder and harder.

Jhanvi : Oh ya...aah....ya....ya....fuck me more please....ya....oh....aaah....aaa....aah....aaah.

He gives her another hickey on the back. He presses her boobs wildly and fucks her harder. The moans become louder and louder.

Jhanvi: Aah...aaah...aaah...aaah....aah....dont stop...dont stop...fuck me... aah...aah

Now they change positions. They kiss each other, and she again gives her a blowjob to make her dick more wet.

After getting more and more aroused, he fucks her in a doggy position. He kisses her back, pulls her hair, and starts fucking her hardcore.

Jhanvi: Ah...Ah...loving it...aaah....aah... please dont stop..fuck ya...pls come in my pussy...aaah....aaah....aaa...aah...aah..oh ya...

He fucks her harder and harder. Jhanvi enjoys this a lot. She has now drained a second time.

Raj: Ah, you sexy bitch. Ah, you sexy fucking bitch. I am about to cum. ah...ya...ah

In a minute, he shoots his cum inside her pussycat. Both of them take a breather. They lay in each other's arms at the poolside. They are completely naked, and the few cum drops seem to be dripping out of her pussycat as well.

Raj: It was nice fucking you.

Jhanvi: I loved it too, the way you fucked me.

After a few minutes, both of them go inside their room.

Jhanvi is lying naked in bed, just covering her body with a sheet.

Jhanvi : I love you and also love the way you made arrangements for me to get the role in this movie. You went out of your way and helped me. I can't express my words for you.

Raj smirks clearly, reflecting that it's all about his power in the industry.

Raj: You just say what you want. I will get that for you, babe.

Jhanvi: Thanks.

He is now getting more aroused. He rubs his dick and starts stroking it by looking at her.

Raj: Babes. Come here. Just blow me away. I want you to taste my cumin.

Jhanvi comes and sits on her knees. She starts kissing his dick and takes it in her mouth.

Jhanvi: Let me taste your cum.

She sucks her dick. Kissing his balls and licking them. She sucks his dick deep again.

Raj: Ah...aah...bitch, you are good at sucking.

Jhanvi smiles and sucks his dick. After 10 minutes, he is about to

Raj: Ah, bitch, I am about to blow. Wanna taste it?

He shoots his cum directly in her mouth and on her face. Her face is covered with cum, and she swallows the cum as well.

Both of them enjoyed fucking over the weekend in the Maldives.

***************†*******************"******************

The third chapter will be the longest of all and include many aspects.Will Raj become the person with ultimate power, or will Puspendra be the man at the top? Will Jhanvi and Raj remain in a relationship? The entry of a new person will change the dynamics. What role does Jayant play? Will he always remain second fiddle to Raj? Read all in the next chapter.

rko7
rko7
14 Followers