Behind the Iron Curtain Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes of this, I would let go of her head and she looked at me with a smile and stood up smoothly. She opened her legs and straddled me while sinking into my lap. Her pussy was wet and my hard cock always went smoothly into her cunt. She lowered herself all the way, until my cock was embedded fully inside her and stayed still for a few seconds, using her cunt muscles to squeeze me. 'Fuck,' I groaned, closing my eyes and reaching out for her tits.

'Yes, fuck,' she said, in her delightful accent, before starting to move up and down. We fucked long and hard and I felt her orgasm two or three times before I shot my cum into her. Natalya gave me a kiss before heading for the bathroom. One of the other girls would come in with a wet flannel and clean me up before I pulled up my trousers and we all sat down for a delicious dinner.

The night, oh, the nights... If you've never been to bed with three hot and willing women, I would highly recommend it. But I'll relate that experience some other time, because this pleasant interlude didn't last forever. I got a call from my boss in London. We had shipped off the beer but it was stuck in a bonded warehouse in Felixstowe because some paperwork was wrong. Someone in London had filled out Form B for spirits instead of the Form A required for ale. How could we have made such an elementary mistake? As I had mentioned, we were an import-export company and we didn't make errors like this. I suspected bloody Thornton's hand.

And I got a call from a rough sounding man. His boss, Comrade K, wanted to meet me. The Comrade wasn't happy about something.

12