All Comments on 'Behind the Masks Ch. 07'

by huelust

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved IT

Want more!!!! Please let us know where and when you post more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hate to see it eng

Please post more.I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautiful!

You have got to post the story about what happens between these two after college on here. You got to!!!! Please!!!!

By the way you could have wrote a little more in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What Do You Mean!

You unsure of posting more about these two? Come on don't tease us like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
IF!?!?!?!?!?

WOW that was a nice ending to that chapter. Great Job! Now what do you mean if? You've gotta post it. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amazing!!!

That was so good. I really hope that you put the rest of the story up. I know that me and a lot of others would really would like that you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Umm...

That's sort of cruel to tease us like that. I'm with everyone else. I want to know what heppens with these two. It was a sweet story though. very hot.

huelusthuelustabout 18 years agoAuthor
Author's Note: Follow-up

Hi. Thank you to all that posted feedback. My intention was not to tease about the follow-up. The follow-up is also several chapters and time pressures may prevent me from re-formatting the story for the lit board. However,a draft of the follow-up is posted at ww.adultfanfiction.net under the original- romance section, same author name.

I will post the extensively revised and better edited version here. So if you just gotta know now check out the adultfanfiction site! If you can bear with me for a week to read the higher quality re-write, check back on the lit board.

Thanks-HueL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

WRITE MORE & post it here!!!!

JazzMatthewsJazzMatthewsabout 18 years ago
Nice

Nice ending and it's nice to see them reconciled like that. But yeah, definately interested in the next series! A job well done! And if you ever want to, check out the series I'm posting on here! Once again, great job and post more stories like it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it!!!

Sanaii and Lucas have had me enthralled since page one. I just popped over to the site you listed to see what kind of closure they had. My heart clenched, tears flowed, and I just absolutely ADORE your writing! Don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow!!!!!

More please!

wildwildbestwildwildbestover 17 years ago
ah, so good

so dayum good. Wild

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOAH!!!!

please post the follow-up......i got to have more of luc and sanaii

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Damn that was bloody arousing

I wanted to leave replys after reading each chapter but the need to read all the chapters first and reply later overtook me.

I am so turned on right now that I'm going to seduce my hubby right now.

My heart is pumping and my clit is throbing that's how good your storytelling skills are so please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More Please!!

Your Behind the Masks series was so very, very fucking hot and so well written that I am disappointed that you have not posted anything new such your burst of productivity in early 2006. I am now just a dirty old man but I lived for many years in Brazil and learned how great interracial sex can be in a society with little or no color bounds.

So please tell me when I may expect more of the tales that get my ancient dick up--and sometimes off if I'm lucky.

B. at emwll9@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
My GOD!

This was the most amazing story series I have read in this section.

ooooh.Fully developed characters and the sex and tension between them. I can't get over how much I felt for Sanaii and her dealing with being used and then loved by the same man.

*T*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Simply the best....please follow up with more.

I've read hundreds of IR stories and this is among the best. The characters are flawed and inspiring. I found myself rooting for Sa and Luc while dreading the end.

I am truly interested in their continuous journey. I hope their love never ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
damn!

This story was absolutely wonderful! The writing was great and the characters were magnificent. You HAVE to post the follow-up story!

BasraBasraover 16 years ago

Definitely hot! Please post the follow-up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bravo!!!

Masterful storytelling.

ladyalchemyladyalchemyover 15 years ago
awesome story

I red all of the chapters and they were wonderful. I am most curious to read your post script! Please?

cherryontop1973cherryontop1973over 15 years ago
You are awesome!

I loved every single word; you created the perfect experience. Thank you! cherryOT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Behind The Masks

This story was great. I love the way Sa tamed Luc without even trying! Sa reminds me of the good girl/bad girl that lays dormant in all of us. I think the mask was the perfect vehicle to show both Luc's & Sa's baser instincts. I love that! Good anomyous, safe sex is the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dont leave me hangin

This was so well written I loved it I need more of it.

SouthernFemmeSouthernFemmeabout 14 years ago

Loved this story! I definitely want to read the follow up when it's available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hell Yeah!!

Um..I hope you do finish this.

The sexscene are hot!!

missingit610missingit610almost 14 years ago
Delicious...

Awesome story, bravo!

RamminaRamminaalmost 14 years ago
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE POST THE POST-COLLEGE CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NinakissesNinakissesover 13 years ago
MORE

Please post the follow up. This is by far my favorite story on this site. LOVE

LOVE

LOVE

Jujubee50Jujubee50over 13 years ago

This was an excellent story, loved the characters. You definitely know how to tell a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on dont make us wait so long we liked it and want more so please write to please ur fans!!!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 13 years ago
Good Read

I really enjoyed the story; the building of the characters. I really look forward with an excitement to reading more about Lucas/Sanaii....Don't make us wait to long...

secretsmilez1913secretsmilez1913over 13 years ago
More Please!!!!!!

I loved this story. Pleeease post the after college years. I want to know what happens with the love birds to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
post story already posted. luc and sanaii scenes from a life.

post story already posted. luc and sanaii scenes from a life.

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
One of my favorite series of stories

I love all the characters (with maybe the exception being Luc's wife Alisa) in both 'Behind the Masks' and 'Luc and Sanaii: Scenes from a life'.

You have a gift for storytelling & it makes for a great return read. I would give 5 stars if I could, but just know that these are excellent stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wonderful!

Thank you for weaving such a great tale. Can't wait to read more!

MzSapphiriaMzSapphiriaover 11 years ago
Omg

ThiS was really good. I loved every bit of it keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SooooooHot

Must say I love this story.. Enjoyed it so much. Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MARVELOUS!!

Loved your story, thoroughly enjoy the way you tell a story and would hope that you would grace us with more of your awesome talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed the story...

But when you're writing a scene make sure you go step by step. You seem to miss a lot of "how they got there" steps!

"Sanaii's half-hearted retreat was stopped short by the edge of her dresser."

"When they were both naked, Lucas sat on the edge. He spread his legs open wide and positioned her on her knees between his thighs."

Lotta action between the dress and the BED, which you failed to walk them to!

And...if she's getting spanked ACROSS his lap, how in the hell does "She felt wetness run down her thighs and drip off her ankles."? I've been spanked & it's not possible...maybe after, "He was gentle with her then as he moved her from his thighs to the bed." Have her stand and THEN feel it drip off her ankles!

Don't skip steps and be realistic! Cum on dripping off your ankles while you're laying down, isn't possible.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
From not so good to great!!

It started a little bit upsetting, but by the 3rd chapter it went better and better. And the ending is cool too! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pleaswe More!

This was really good, please post more .

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Okay wound up loving this tale and am going to read the rest

theelovely1glotheelovely1gloover 7 years ago
Simply...

Love this story!!!

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lovely

Luc was paid in his own coins.The story was lovely. He fell in love with a girl he thought was an easy fling for him. And ofcus I'm interested in the post college follow up.

QuietScreamerQuietScreamerabout 6 years ago
Follow up

So.....yeah......where's that follow up being posted? Because I think this story should

Just.

Keep.

Going.

(please)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous