Behind the Scenes at Hardon Tech

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god!" she screamed. "Is that what you've been working on all this time?"

Melody's back was to the girl as the dildo slowly fucked her. She let the engineers talk to their co-worker while she turned the dial up a notch more.

Paula and Lillith were all smiles. "Told you it would be great!" said Lillith.

The girl squawked and said, "Wait til Brenda sees that."

"HR Brenda?" asked Lillith.

"Yup, she loves that vibrating egg thing, but I know she's gonna freak when she sees that."

Melody turned the dial up yet again as the engineers engaged with the stranger. It was surreal and sexy to be half naked, getting penetrated, while carrying on about one's business. Maybe she had been wrong about this place, after all. It occurred to Melody to pursue the truth further. "So tell me," she asked, looking at the engineers after the girl finally left. "Off the record, if I give you a name - just one name - will you give me an honest assessment of that person's work history here?"

The two glanced at each other and shrugged. "Sure," said Paula, turning her device up more, too. She straddled lower now, allowing the dildo to penetrate deeper.

"Maureen Wilson. She worked here up until last February. I understand she was in the shipping department."

The two groaned simultaneously the moment they heard her name. "Oh yeah, we know Maureen," said Lillith. Her voice was shaking, as if she were about to have an orgasm. Her dildo was still furiously driving into her pussy, and it was taking its toll. Melody wished Lillith would pop her big breasts out while getting fucked so hard, but she kept that opinion to herself.

Lillith continued, "She was a packer in shipping. Orders come in, they pull them and box them up."

Paula broke in, "But Maureen was always missing her quotas."

"It was that damn egg, I tell you. Like that one HR Brenda uses."

"Egg?" asked Melody.

"Yeah, we have a bluetooth egg. Put it in your vagina, any setting, let it run. It vibrates in different ways and patterns. Can go for hours without overheating or drying your pussy out. Melody wouldn't give it up, and it always slowed her down."

"Yeah, just because we can cum at work doesn't mean we are allowed to fail our job requirements. Anyway, last I heard, Maureen was still sour about getting fired."

Maureen was also the first person that had come to Melody about the story. The woman insisted on staying anonymous as a source, but gave Melody other people's names to pursue. What Maureen had told Melody was not exactly jiving with what she was currently hearing and witnessing. Melody turned up her pump faster. She could feel the tingle rising.

"You liking it?" asked Paula.

"Yes, very much," said Melody. "What about Wendy Coleman?"

"Oh, Wendy worked on the rubber injection line, but was always running off to pursue attention from Bob and Kyle."

"Dan's brothers?" Melody asked, writing in her notepad.

"Yeah, they're single. And Wendy had big ole tits, never wore a bra. Fuck, sometimes she went topless, she didn't care."

Lillith took over, "But the boys hardly ever come to the manufacturing floor. Amanda Cummings is the floor supervisor and handles things quite well here, so no need. Anyway, Wendy would sneak across the parking lot to the offices. She got fired by Dan after she had been warned many times to stop."

Melody realized her series was falling apart and right now, as she was inches away from orgasm, she wasn't too concerned about it. A retraction article might be fun to write, she was thinking. She could spin it in a way to save face, and maybe even boost the company's image.

Just then, a deep voice behind her. "Oh, still here, huh?" It was Dan, Melody recognized immediately. Her bare ass must have been facing him, while the dildo worked her pussy.

Melody was embarrassed beyond words, too scared to move, yet she was able to reply. "Uh, yes, Paula and Lillith were going to get my input on this new product." She didn't dare turn to face her nemesis while she spoke to him. She was surprised she was able to engage in any way at all, as the dildo continued to do its work in front of him.

"Well, what do you think? Are these girls good or what?"

"Um... I think they are on to something with this," admitted Melody.

She couldn't take it anymore. The act of getting pounded in front of strangers sent her over the edge into an orgasm that left her whimpering uncontrollably. She pushed down deeper on the dildo as she reached to repeat the feeling, quickly climbing to a second cumming.

Lillith came right along with her, perhaps egged on by the reporter's first climax. "Oh, my fucking god," she cried, as juices poured out of her pussy, onto the fast-pumping dildo and the box below it.

Paula smiled wide and screamed, "I love it!" as she too, came on the dildo ramming her pussy. "I think we have a hit, Dan."

Finally, Melody turned off her device and unstrapped herself from the unit. Turning to Dan, exposing her pussy entirely, she spoke slowly. "I think I owe you an apology... and a retraction..."

Dan smiled, happy they had won her over. "I appreciate that. We all do."

"There is one thing, though."

"Yes?" he asked.

"Could I try that bra on your assistant had this morning?" Then Melody turned to the engineers again. "And do you have anything else I could test?"

The staff erupted in laughter and began applauding the journalist. Paula smiled again, "Oh, I think we can find something..."

12