Behind the Scenes with Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom knows how to pose.
2.4k words
4.31
33.6k
42

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angellz
angellz
532 Followers

I may have woken up with a solid morning wood but I didn't want to push my luck.

Mom was up early occupied with house chores. I had my breakfast and joined my online class. It was hard to focus on school work at the moment.

Unsurprisingly I was falling asleep to my class when Mom walked into my room.

"I'm off grocery shopping honey I'll be back in a bit."

"Wait hold on Mom." I called back before she left my room.

"Yes honey?"

"I just realized right now by looking at you. I should take some more pictures."

She squinted at me and said, "Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

"Oh no, I was just logged in to check on homework but I can come back to it any time." This was not true.

"I'm not dressed up for that."

"Oh don't worry you look great and what we want is a variety of pictures. Trust me this will work just fine." Thoughtlessly I moved my eyes up and down her body in a non-sonly way.

"Um... well we can try." She replied not without some delight in her tone. My penis stirred at the tone of her voice. I may have read too much into it but my dick didn't care.

So she left my room and I followed.

She went into her room probably to fix herself up a bit more and I waited for her in the living room.

When she came back I tried to act casual sitting at the dinner table working on a paper.

"You busy?" She asked.

"Oh no, let's do it!" I replied. "Let's see..." She came back wearing the same outfit but her makeup had been retouched. I notice the lipstick she didn't have before. I took a couple of pictures of her by the door smiling and casual. "... I think we should make a story of this instead."

"A story of what?"

"A story of you going to the store. Yeah, I think that will make things so much easier, maybe we'll do them like this from now so they don't get boring."

"So you want pictures of me leaving the house?"

"Yeah and then one of you at the store and such."

She seemed doubtful, "Okay mister, I guess you're in charge where do you want me?"

"One of you leaving the house... there it is... let's go!"

*****************************

I took a picture of her walking towards the grocery store and she looked magnificent. She wore tight jeans and it was impossibly sexy. Her v neck blouse allowed for a glance at the middle of each twin too.

I knew I had to be discreet in the store but my phone stayed on camera mode the whole time.

"Okay so you will just shop like normal and I'll take some pictures. We can't have strangers in the pictures either." I explained.

She just shopped. And I walked in front or behind her. Yet the real show was finding ourselves in an aisle with no one else.

I switched to video and walked behind her. I needed to capture her ass cheeks moving with each step.

She stopped to look at something on the shelf and I kept moving towards her to the point where the camera framed mostly just her ass.

Like the creep I am I asked, "Mom it'd be great if you grabbed something form the shelf down low."

She turned towards me, "Why would they want to see pictures of that?"

"Oh, um, yeah, well just for a little bit I started recording a video. So it's like you're shopping in a commercial, think of it that way."

"Mm." She smiled widely for the camera it seemed and turned into a model just like that in the blink of an eye.

She knew what I wanted.

And she gave it to me.

She brought her knees together and lower her torso to look down at something. It was a cute pose but her curves gave it such sexiness as well. She pretended to be reading a shelf waist high.

Then she separated her knees and pushed her ass back out more so that her body stood at a 90 degree angle. I stood just behind her. Amazing ass.

I looked around at the still empty aisle and started moving around Mom to catch every angle. If anyone was to walk turn into the aisle they'd see me with my phone down low recording Mom's ass and in the heat of the moment getting caught was just another turn on for me.

She squatted down still pretending to check the products on the shelf but now a lower one. Her ass pushed harder against her jeans.

"Just what I needed." She broke the silence turning her head to face the camera from her squatting position. She looked so sexy and the ideas that ran through my head having her in this position were not those corresponding to a son.

She even stood up sensually in a manner the camera would love.

So we shopped and I left the store happier than I ever had before. Grocery shopping wouldn't be the same.

This would be posted online and it would read "went shopping today" or something like it. It didn't matter much, she was the whole show.

That's how things would have to develop I fantasized. I thought about it on the ride home. I could take pictures of her at anytime and anywhere. I had the perfect excuse and for now it would do.

******

But it would not do.

Mom's profile had gone live for three weeks and the response from people was positive.

I had to admit that I was happy about this. Not just because it showed people were willing to pay for it but because people definitely thirsted for Mom.

I took photos of Mom everywhere and at any time just to have something to post. I enjoyed it but despite my lurid desires I didn't push Mom to do 'more'. I didn't know how because now I found myself in a position in which I didn't want to lose the little I had. Seeing her pose for me was much much better than nothing.

The site started off well. We saw subscribers right away but we suddenly, after only two weeks in, we had to lower our subscription fee due to people unsubscribing.

I knew why this was happening. My mother was hot and beautiful and charging people a mere dollar per month to ogle her felt degrading. Part of me liked that people found her so attractive but I wanted to see more money to justify it.

The reason was obvious. People were demanding nudity. We lowered the price but still we saw people unsubscribing more and more which was only offset by new subscribers. We're hanging in the 30ish subscribers.

******************

"How many subscribers do we have now?" She asked. She asked me this every day after modeling for me.

I walked away because I didn't need to have this conversation. "You already know Mom. We're not giving up if that's why you keep asking." My words came out sharply. I had installed the app on her phone and showed her how to see everything we posted. She knew how we were doing.

"I wasn't saying we should quit but clearly we have to change something honey." She followed me as I walked away. Her voice was soothing and I quickly realized how aggressive I had spoken.

"I know. I've been thinking about that too Mom. I'm sorry, we'll figure it out."

"And?"

"And what?"

"John, I appreciate that you haven't mentioned it but we both know what we need to do."

"I'm not sure what you mean Mom."

"I read the comments, I know you said I shouldn't but your mother is one tough cookie and can handle it." I warned her against reading people's comments under our posts because they might upset her. She had never mentioned them before.

"I know you are Mom but..." She pressed her index finger against my lips to shut me up.

She turned her back to me and walked off to our modeling area. I followed her with my eyes but didn't move. There she turned around but didn't look at me.

She looked down her body and then surprisingly grabbed the bottom of her blouse and pulled it up and off it came.

"Hurry up before I start regretting this." She wore a revealing purple lace bra. There was definitely no padding and none was needed. The inner side of her tits was well exposed and as I approached her I could see her areolas through the fabric. Her nipples remained hidden. The bra was holding her breasts in such a way that I could just imagine how easily I could rip it off.

I didn't say a word. I felt in a spell by the sight. I just began to take pictures and had barely taken six or seven when she started taking off her pants too. My eyes widened. The camera never stopped.

She giggled a bit. "I've been thinking about it for the past few days so I came prepared." She wore matching purple lace panties and lace stocking that reached up almost to her butt cheeks.

She stepped out of her pants and showed the camera her assets. Her panties got lost between her ass cheeks and only a V of them remained to be seen on her lower back.

She turned around for me and the shyness of her movements as she presented her flesh slowly faded away.

"Wow, they're gonna love this." I announced in a low voice and not particularly to anyone.

"You think so? Your mother is leaving very little to their imagination and I'm not sure, maybe they'll stop liking me once they really see all this."

She turned around and pointed her ass towards me. Her hand hovered over her ass as she spoke those words. I got a boner, it was as if she was tempting. I could hear her words, 'see all this' and looked at her beautiful fat ass.

"Mom, with all due respect. I doubt any man could resist that amazing ass."

As soon as she heard my words she straightened up turned around to face me. For a few seconds there was silence. She wasn't posing for the picture and our eyes met. For a second I thought I'd said something wrong.

Her face didn't betray much emotion. Her mouth was slightly open and later that night when remembering her expression I began to see in it delight. Though at the moment I only feared her next move.

It amused her, my words diverted her.

"Amazing ass..." She repeated my words with a whisper and then louder and firmly she said, "You have to watch your mouth young man. I am your mother after all." She smiled girlishly and with that hint of mischief.

Her eyes dropped carelessly down my body. I could swear that her eyes had reached the tent in my shorts when they sprung back up to my face.

She turned around again.

She pushed her ass out for me and I snapped back into action. She had never been so playful.

She shook her butt and I felt my knees tremble. Her face appeared between her legs as she bent her whole torso down. She laughed to the camera straightened up again. I moved around her photographing from every angle until I bumped into a wall.

With my back against the wall she shoved her ass my way and took tiny steps towards me.

I lowered my phone and took pictures of her approaching ass. Each picture showed her butt cheeks closer and closer.

I couldn't see at the moment but later that night I would see her panties in the pictures. At the moment it all seemed pure flesh to me. Because of the way she bent her body the lower angle at which the camera sat, you could see her purple panties covering her pussy That purple just underneath her ass.

Just knowing how happy I would be to feel those pussy lips covered behind that purple thin fabric. My cock was getting harder and harder.

Her ass stopped only an millimeters from the peak of the tent in my shorts.

I took a photo in which my tent and her ass could be seen, so close, so close. She moved her butt slightly from side to side enticing me and the camera, and only then was I able to take her in with my two eyes.

Standing so close to me her ass seemed so unreal, so perfect. But just above her ass the curves of her body turned me on as well.

Delicately I put my hand on her hip. I could go insane for her, even her naked back was so sexy to me. So beautiful and so tailored made for my two hands to hold onto if I could just fuck her.

Yet before my hands ran wild she stepped away, "Okay Mr. I better get going so let's just finish. I have one more idea if the photographer would indulge me." She stepped closer to me.

"By all means." I managed to murmur.

Now her tits hovered only a couple of millimeters from me. I could not see my tent for her breasts were in the way. "I know men well enough..." She said in a low voice. "Take pictures of my breasts from above. As if you were to look down right now you'd get a nice view of them, take a picture from there."

"Eye-level." I answered.

"Eye-level." She repeated with a smile.

I took the pictures. You could only see breasts and her devilish smile. The pictures wouldn't show her eyes but I saw them staring at my faced the whole time. Standing there so close to each other I took my time. Could she see the delight and lust in me?

"These are the best pictures yet... Mom."

"I know. I feel so much better about my body since we started doing this and I think that alone makes it worth it." She hugged me bumping into my crotch and wished me a good night before leaving to bed. "Thank you, John."


angellz
angellz
532 Followers