Behind the Steel Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She folds her arms, crosses them under her back, and opens her mouth.

Straddling her head he leans forward and takes a firm grip on her breasts, lifts his pelvis, and plunges into her throat, watching it bulge as the head passes the epiglottis displacing the trachea.

Her body tenses at the intrusion and her feet slide back under her hips as she thrusts her pelvis into the air.

He resumes thrusting, grunting with each stab. His grip tightens on her firm breasts causing her nipples to pop up from the pressure of his grasp. He fucks her throat like it's his own personal fleshlight. He pinches her nipples and pulls giving a slight twist as he lifts causing a groan to rise from her pummeled gullet. His orgasm builds, with each bulge of her throat. Her epiglottis massaging his mushroom head with each pass. Grabbing her neck with both hands and pumping furiously he comes down her spasming throat. His hips spasm and jerk uncontrollably as he cums.

With every ounce of will she possesses she fights the instinctive urge to escape, forcing herself instead to swallow as jet after jet of hot cum fills her throat.

The thud of the staff returns darkness to the room. Coughing, swallowing, and gasping permeate the space as the young woman recovers from the ordeal. Finally her voice returns. A sweet feminine, "Thank you Sir," rose from the darkness. More shuffling, hushed whispers, then silence and . . . waiting.

"OMG Candice that was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I didn't even know that was actually possible. I mean I've heard stories but I always thought they were exaggerating!" Alice said as she struggled to keep her voice low.

"Shhh, I know right?"

"His thing was huge . . . and he was . . . huge . . . and she is so small . . . and it went all the way down her throat! And, even though she gagged he just kept going and she didn't try to stop him. It was like she wanted him to keep going even though he was gagging her. He didn't have to force her or anything. It's like she wanted it . . . like she was 'giving' her throat to him no matter what, and . . ."

"She swallowed every drop," Candice interjected.

Again the staff thuds returning light to the circle in the center of the room.

The beautiful young blond now supine on the bench. Her taut belly slightly concave, dropping down from her pelvic ring, flat across the midsection, and rising up to meet her ribs. It rises and falls almost imperceptibly with her respiration. Her firm breasts are topped by nipples that have contracted to the size of quarters. Her knees are bent and her feet are planted on either side of her hips. She slips her arms under her back, forearms parallel, and grasps her elbows. Evidence of her excitement glistens as the wetness of her smoothly shaved pussy refracts the bright lights that surround her. A towering black robed figure stands at the foot of the bench staring down at her, waiting. The staff signals and the man drops his robe behind him revealing an impressively toned muscular physique. His cock strains upward and ready. Easily 10 inches in length and well ridged. Its girth matches that of her forearm.

He reaches forward grasping her upper thighs and slides her toward him. Leaving her ass hanging over the bench he places his hands in the folds of her knees and rotates them back until they make contact with the bench on either side of her upper chest. The motion brings his cock in line with her glistening slit and he rubs it up and down in her wetness. She releases her elbows and folds her fingers over the edge of the bench gripping it. Her tight little pussy is eclipsed by the huge cock head that hovers threateningly over her smooth lips. It seems inconceivable that such a small entrance will accommodate his huge member.

She gasps as he suddenly taps the head of his cock on her seeping pussy and then releases a low moan as he presses forward. The bulbous head first defacing, then parting, and finally breaching her tiny entrance. Taking a deep breath, she presses the back of her head into the bench and arches her neck. Her now full lungs strain as the pressure of his bulbous cock head stretches the walls of her vestibule. Her neck and cheeks grow pink under the strain. Then, like air forced from a bicycle pump, her breath hisses from her as his cock slowly drives in. When his pelvis finally meets hers, her pussy full, his cock shoving her cervix into her abdomen, she exhales the last of her air reserves in a basal groan.

He reverses direction, enjoying the grip of her vaginal walls as he drags his cock slowly from its sheath. He withdraws completely savoring the little whimper that escapes her mouth as her pussy finally releases his cock. He sets up as if to plunge back in but lowers his hips causing his rigid pole to slide up hard against her slit, propelling his full length across her aching clit and crushing his full weight into the sensitive nub. He draws back and plunges into her fully. He repeats the process - withdrawing completely, sliding cock against clit and pressing, then plunging powerfully into her depths - over and over.

Her breathing falls into rhythm with the pummeling. She tries to arch her body into his but remains pinned beneath him, knees pressed into the bench at her axilla, fingers clinched firmly on the edge of the bench. The only movement she can manage is the arch of her neck as her head cranes back into the bench.

Pulling back until only his engorged head remains in her pussy he begins to pound her cervix without mercy. He releases her thighs and plants his hands on her breasts. She brings her feet up and uses her heels press into his butt cheeks pulling him in, coaxing him to thrust harder. He squeezes her breasts tightly and leans down, forcing air from her lungs. Her breathing now labored under his weight she begins to grunt, "Yes," with each thrust. Her neck and cheeks are becoming rosy from the tension.

His thrusts become more powerful. His face a mask of will and pleasure as he drives hard into her as though he is determined to force her cervix above her navel. Her small voice changes from a grunt to a hiss and her "Yeses" become a chant that keeps time with his thrusts. A willing accomplice to her own pummeling, the muscles of her toned legs flex, driving her heels harder into his buttocks with each down stroke. Her toes curl and flex each time he bottoms out jarring her small frame. Her firm breasts are tossed like hapless ships on a raging sea.

Their climaxes build as their bodies slam together, the slapping sounds of their collisions filling the chamber, until finally, they cum in a violent eruption of sinew, bone, and flesh. The muscles of her pelvic floor spasm and tense around his throbbing cock breaking the rhythm as they hold him in place deep within her womb. Their orgasms aren't just simultaneous, they are one, single, shared orgasm - neither his nor hers, but theirs. Their bodies meld and shutter together.

The wooden staff signals and darkness fills the space. Only silence lingers, seconds pass into minutes, no breathing, no whispers, no shuffling. Then a small feminine voice breaks the quiet, "Thank you sir."

"Candice, this can't be real! I feel like I shouldn't be watching this but I can't stop. Part of me is disgusted, both by what I've seen and also at myself for being so turned on by it. It's like my mind is telling me we should run out of here and never come back. But, I don't want to move. It's like I have to know what's going to happen next."

"I know, that's how I felt the first time I came down here. I wanted to leave but I had to stay. When it was over I promised myself I would forget about it and never return. But the next day it was all I could think about. I was so turned on. I knew I had to come back and I knew I had to share it with you too," replied Candice.

"I hope this doesn't sound too weird . . . but I kinda want to be . . . HER," Alice said meekly hoping her friend didn't think she had gone off the deep end. "I mean . . . maybe not exactly like 'that' but the way she submits herself to them. Like she is offering herself . . . and . . . the way they just take control . . . it's so . . . primal."

"Yes, primal, that's the word I was thinking. It's like they just let their bodies do what feels right without fear of judgement or labels. The girls at school would have called her a slut or a whore but she seems more like a goddess to me!"

The sounds of another transition now fill the space, quiet shuffles and scrapes, soft murmurs. The noises fade and quiet returns along with a sense of anticipation - electric in the air.

The staff signals the lights and the luminous circle glows bright revealing the scene. The beautiful young woman is now face down, ass up on the bench. Her arms are stretched out in front of her grasping the far edge of the bench. Her chest presses her firm breasts into the bench causing them to bulge out at her sides. Her knees are wide, hips splayed, lower back almost perpendicular with the bench. Her calves angle toward the mid-line and her feet hover inches above the bench, pointed, toes curled. Her puffy pussy moist and swollen from her recent pummeling glows brightly. Perched above, her tiny pink starfish winks in anticipation.

A large masculine black robed figure appears at the edge of the circle. He steps forward dropping his robe behind him revealing an impressive, dark, muscular frame. His cock, rigid and threatening, extends firmly from his crotch refusing to sway as he steps up behind her. Easily 10 inches in length and resembling a spear, wide at the base and narrower at the tip, it seems specially purposed for piercing. His taut scrotum seems ready to burst around his plum size balls.

He picks up a small bottle from the corner of the bench and coats his cock his with its thick clear contents. Holding the bottle over her puckered anus he squeezes it and a dollop plops down causing her shiver reflexively from the sudden cold of the lubricant. He places the pad of an index finger on her tight ring and her feet and toes extend pointing back at him. He presses the finger firmly down and sinks it into her causing her to exhale audibly. He withdraws the finger and steps up on the bench straddling her parted legs. He places a hand on the center of her sacrum. Using the other hand he presses down on his rigid, upward-pointing shaft and aligns it with her asshole.

When his spear head makes contact with her tiny sphincter she inhales deeply and angles her calves to mid-line bringing her feet together, sole-to-sole. He straddles her legs. Leaning forward he presses his rigid rod against her tiny entrance. The pressure of his cock defaces her sphincter and perineum, causing it to bow inward. Steadily he increases the force of his spike and her anus parts, spreading wider with every inch that passes through her once tiny opening. Her exhale is a deep moan as his cock sinks deeper and deeper into rectum. Coming to rest finally when his pelvis meets her cheeks. He remains buried deep within her rectum, her lips pursed and breaths shallow. His pause allows her time to adjust to this new invader.

Seeing her respiration slow he withdraws leisurely, enjoying the drag of her rectal walls as they cling to his shaft. Before his spear tip exits her anus he plunges back in a little faster this time. Her deep-voweled moan louder with this second assault. Taking no pause at full depth, he extracts his cock and plunges again and again, steadily building speed. The expansion and contraction of her anal ring around his wide-based cock is mesmerizing. Her moans become deep grunts as the pace of his thrusts increase. The impact of his pelvis on her toned ass cheeks causes her feet to part and cross but she quickly brings them back to their 'prayer position.'

Pounding deeply, steadily into her rectum his driving hips force her down, flattened onto the bench. Her legs straighten and come together, feet crossing, toes curled. He brings his full weight to bear on her on her body. Chest to back, hips to buttocks, thighs to hamstrings crushing her little body under his muscular frame. She flexes at the small of her back, extending her ass up to meet his trusts, and he slams her back down flat on the bench with each pounding. Her breathing becomes strained gasps and deep grunts, her lungs grabbing whatever air they can on his up-strokes only to have it driven out of her with his pounding down-strokes. As before, her chant begins to rise up from her throat, "Yes . . . gasp . . . yes . . . gasp . . . yes," over and over. Her eyes widen and roll back as he wraps his fingers in her hair and pulls. "Yes . . . gasp . . . yes . . . gasp . . . yes," her chant continues. Finding space between his legs, her knees bend and she brings her feet up to his buttocks, pulling him in, encouraging him to pound harder, deeper.

He takes a final, powerful thrust and empties his hot load in a torrent. Her body quakes under his as spasm after spasm rack her petite frame. He releases her hair but her head and neck remain flexed back for several seconds until at last collapsing limp on the leather bench and she smiles.

The room goes black at the sounding of the staff and quiet returns to the space. "Thank you sir," escapes her lips in a sigh.

"Hello little mice," comes a sultry female voice from the shadows behind them startling the transfixed voyeurs.

Both girls gasp and sink low on the wall reflexively.

"Have you come to play?" the woman asks coyly.

The girls sat, frozen, mouths agape, incapable of response.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongues?" she asks enjoying the cliché.

"I'm Cand-"

"Candice, yes I know, and this is Alice," the woman interrupts. "I'm so glad you got my note and decided to continue your adventures."

"Mom!?" Candice asked in a squeak.

"No my little pet. But I'll take that as a compliment," purred the strange woman. "You can call me Mistress Carmela, or just Mistress. Calligraphy has always been a hobby of mine so reproducing your mothers' beautiful script was such a pleasure."

"But why . . . when . . . what about my parents and who are all those people? And who was that beautiful girl in the circle?" Candice asked quickly as more and more questions began to flood her mind.

"The girl in the circle was Lady Lillian. But, now having completed her path she will be forever known as Mistress Lillian. She is the youngest to ever have achieved that title. As for your parents, they never displayed your sense of adventure, never found the door, and have never been amongst our ranks," replied Carmela with a hint or sadness.

"Your ranks?" asked Alice emphasizing the last word.

"Master Ezra prefers coterie. You saw him earlier. He was the large man in the dark brown robe with the staff. But we have no formal moniker. We celebrate and explore human sexuality. Our rules are simple. No minors, nothing illegal, discrepancy is paramount, and consent is king. Other than that you may come and go as you please. You will never be pressured into anything you are uncomfortable doing. Ironically, though you may find that, over time, you start to develop a desire to do all sorts of things that make you uncomfortable. I know I have," she finishes with a laugh.

"So all the things we've seen, all the wild, erotic, unimaginable and unforgettable things are all . . . sexual exploration?" asks Candice.

"Precisely my dear."

"Where do I sign up?" Alice asks eagerly.

*****

SMACK

SMACK

Alice grins as the sting of the slaps on her ass cheeks bring her back to the present moment. Matching pink hand-prints glow on each of her shapely buttocks.

With her view framed by her own rope-wrapped forearms she watches as her best friend Candice steps into the circle of light directly in front of her. Candice pauses for a moment and then drops her robe to the floor as Alice herself had done only moments before. Her jet-black shoulder length hair shimmers in the bright studio lights and her deep blue eyes glisten with lust and anticipation.

She walks slowly toward Alice. Her hips swaying seductively with each step. Her large firm breasts seem to dance with each heel strike. Her nipples, already starting to harden, stand out proudly. She brings her hands to Alice's face and kisses her. "Are you sure about this?" she asks Alice quietly so as not to be overheard.

"Absolutely," replies Alice with a smile.

Stepping aside, Candice makes way for a narrow leather bench that is slid into place below Alice, the near end just below her parted pelvis.

Candice moves to the far end of the bench and sits. She reaches back to find the padded leather stirrups that dangle from the sides of the bench at its middle. Bending her knees back one at a time she slips a foot into each stirrup, sole-up. With her knees bent back and her feet secured, she lies down and scoots back until her face is just below Alice's moist sex.

Feeling her friends' warm breath on her bare pussy, Alice's memory flashes back to the excitement they shared as they planned this moment.

*****

Following Alice's overly eager request for membership, Mistress Carmela patiently answered all the girls' questions. She also asked many questions herself, learning all she could about their sexual experiences, knowledge, and most importantly - desires. She explained that before the girls could participate with the group they must first be initiated.

Initially, they were both very uneasy about being 'initiated.' After all, hadn't Miss Carmela just told them that there would be no coercion? But once they calmed down, she explained that they would design their own initiation. They were encouraged to choose things they knew they enjoyed along with elements of fantasies not yet fulfilled. The only requirement was that the initiation take place in the circle of light just as Lady Lillian's final trial had been conducted only moments before.

That brought on a new onslaught of questions about 'the path' and 'the trials' but Mistress Carmela urged them to focus on their initiation. "In due time, all will be revealed. Just know that all is voluntary. You will choose your own path and the trials that mark it."

Alice knew instantly that her initiation would involve spanking. For as far back as she could remember she enjoyed being spanked. She would often break the rules just for the spankings that would follow. Though she desperately wanted the spankings to be on her bare cheeks, they never were. So she learned to break the rules while wearing her shortest shorts and thinnest yoga pants. She tried to encourage her boyfriends to spank her but they never seemed to get the hint and she didn't want to seem weird by asking for it outright. She couldn't explain it but there was something about the sting of the slap followed by the warmth that spread in every direction that created a sexual arousal like nothing else. She wondered if, in the right setting, she could climax from spanking alone.

Candice had to think about it a little more thoroughly than Alice. She knew that she didn't want to stand initiation alone and hoped that her friend would be willing to share the experience with her. She had always had a bit of an oral fixation, so some fellatio would certainly be in order. But, she wasn't sure how Alice would react to her confession about wanting to experience cunnilingus as well. She loved to look at her own naked little kitty in the mirror. There was just something about the female form that always got her juices flowing. It's not like she wasn't into boys she mused, she really liked boys. She liked their masculinity, their touch, their smell, even their taste. But for her, nothing was quite as beautiful as a perfect pair of firm breasts on a shapely female form, or the intrigue of a puffy set of pussy lips with their little clitty nestled up top. And, she always savored the smell and taste of her juices on her fingers whenever she finished diddling.