Behind the Steel Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc01xxx
jc01xxx
42 Followers

"Of course I'll let you kiss my kitty! What are friends for?" was Alice's enthusiastic response. The girls hugged and laughed while Candice sighed with relief.

The initiation was set for the following weekend and, for the girls, time could not have passed more slowly. They tried to watch movies on the big screen but the door behind it pulled at their thoughts making it impossible to relax. They tried hanging out at the pool but the oppressive Arizona heat made it almost unbearable for anything more than about a half hour.

So they spent most of their waking hours trying unsuccessfully not to think about it, especially Candice. Candice had never actually been with another woman and though part of her wanted desperately to experience it now, she was afraid to ask for fear that it might somehow cause Alice to change her mind. So she just kept her craving to herself, and waited.

*****

SMACK

SMACK

Two more pink hand-prints formed on Alice's petite cheeks causing her to release another soft moan.

Candice stared in wonder at the perfection of her friends' bare pussy, less than an inch from her face. Its soft musk filled her nostrils and she inhaled deeply trying to consume it with her lungs. She had never been so close to another woman's sex before. She studied its smooth hairless form, puffy pink outer lips encasing thin darker pink inner lips. The clitoris, hooded and barely visible, peeked out shyly at the apex. A crystal clear droplet swung like a pendulum from a thin strand of sticky elastic nectar that seeped from her friends' arousal. With a flick she caught the droplet on her tongue and hummed her appreciation. Part of her felt like she could lay there and admire her friends' sex forever but an even stronger drive propelled her to open her mouth wide, extend her tongue fully, and lick that soft inviting flesh from mound to perineum. Alice moaned.

SMACK

SMACK

Candice was startled from her reverie as a hard cock entered her view. The plump head slid up and down at Alice's moist entrance coating the glans in sweet wetness. Candice opened her mouth and the plump head pushed in filling her mouth in a mix of masculine and feminine flavors. She savored the fullness of his cock in her mouth and the flavors it brought, using her tongue to explore it as it thrust back and forth in her mouth.

SMACK

SMACK

Alice's hands maintained their grip on the rope. She knows that all she has to do is release them or utter her safe-word and the spankings would stop. But, that was the furthest thing from her mind. These were the first bare-bottomed spankings of her life and she was cherishing each and every one. Between salvos she longed for the next pair, willing them to come sooner, craving for them to become harder. The heat from her pinked cheeks radiating up her loins. Her nipples harden like rocks. Her pussy burning with desire.

The feel of her friends' soft mouth and tongue on her pussy lips and clitoris was exquisite. Though this was not the first time her pussy had been eaten, it was the first time it had ever been eaten by a woman and she was bewildered by the difference.

Maybe it was because boys seemed to treat it as some sort of impediment, a box to be checked before moving on to the main event. Maybe it was the difference in the texture of the lips and tongues of men vs women. Maybe it was just this moment. No matter, it was the most amazing sexual experience of her life, and for Candice it WAS the main event.

SMACK

SMACK

Candice watched in awe as the bulbous cock head first swirled at her friends' moist entrance and then disappeared along with the majority of its stiff rod. She reached out with her tongue to lick the spot where the underside of the cock slid past the entrance just below the clit. Her tongue lapped up and down, clit to shaft, as he plunged slowly in and out of her friend. Each time the cock retreated it brought with it a fresh sample of juices for her to savor and each time it plunged in she pressed her tongue against it allowing the friction to drag her tongue inward between cock and pussy. After several minutes of rhythmic fucking the cock withdrew fully and Candice opened her mouth for it. Pre-cum spilled freely from the flared opening as the cock resumed its fucking motion in her mouth.

SMACK

SMACK

Alice stared down at her friends glistening pussy. Candice's thighs were parted over the sides of the bench. Her hips rose as she used her stirrupped feet to thrust her pelvis into the air. The desperate scene of her friends heaving body below her stirred a wanton feeling that caught her by surprise. Inexplicably she realized that she wanted to taste her friends' pussy, no not just taste, she wanted desperately to bury her face in her cunt and devour it. But, to do so she would have to release the ropes and end the spanking. She was confused and confounded by her own desires. Never had she imagined wanting to go down on another woman. And yet, in that moment, that is exactly what she wanted.

The cock continued to pummel her sopping pussy while Candice's tongue worked magic on her labia and clitoris. She loved the added fullness each time Candice allowed her tongue to be pulled into her opening by the friction of the plunging cock. She felt her orgasm build with each smack on her ass. The sting of the spanks were long gone and only heat and pleasure remained, building with each impact. She felt empty when the cock left her pussy to fuck her friends' mouth and she longed for its return.

As if sensing her frustration the cock returned sooner than usual, fucking her pussy with renewed passion. Firm hands gripped her hips and pull back as the cock plunged deeper. Candice continued her ministrations with fervor. Alice felt her orgasm threaten to spill over the edge like a dam on a flooding river. She released the ropes bringing the spanks to an end and collapsed on her friend burying her face between her legs. The cock relentlessly continued to piston her pussy.

Candice gasped as she felt the sudden heat of her friends' mouth engulf her entire pussy causing her to climax instantly. Her knees flared out as her pelvis was driven skyward by her spasms. Alice's orgasmic convulsions continued to send bone crushing quakes through her body as muscles clenched uncontrollably. Contractions in her pelvic floor gripped the cock in a vice as it erupted deep within her. For several minutes their bodies continued to quiver and shake until finally coming to rest.

The tension in their post orgasmic bodies began to wane. The softening cock was finally expelled by one final vaginal contraction followed by a dollop of semen that slid down and dropped into Candice's open mouth. She swallowed.

The room reverberates with the thud of the staff on stone, the lights extinguish, and the room fills with darkness and satisfaction.


jc01xxx
jc01xxx
42 Followers