Behind the Steel Door

Story Info
Best friends explore hidden world of hedonism and ritual sex.
8.3k words
4.63
14.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc01xxx
jc01xxx
42 Followers

Authors Note:

This story introduces Alice, James's girlfriend, who was mentioned briefly in my first story 'A Brothers Education Continues.' No worries though, this story is meant to stand on its own so you can dive right in. For those who read my first story, this one takes place before Alice meets James, probably around the same time that Brittni is making a man of him.

Fair warning, it takes a while to the 'sex stuff' but when you get there you'll find plenty of it -- including: oral, vaginal, anal, cum swallowing, spanking, and even a little girl-on-girl. Enjoy!

All characters are over the age of 18.

*****

Alice stood motionless gazing down at the cold stone floor that spread in all directions from her small naked feet. Her hooded white silk robe was cool on her skin, warmed only by the palms of her hands as they sat submissively, one atop the other at the apex of her pelvis.

The room was quiet except for an occasional hushed whisper or the anxious scrape of a shoe on stone. The smallest sounds amplified as they echoed off the ceiling and stone walls of the cavernous room. Alice was standing one step short of the center of a luminous ring formed by bright studio lights encircling her. Though the room was full of quiet onlookers in the shadows just beyond the lights, Alice was alone. A solitary white-robed figure in a pool of light.

A heavy thud reverberated through the room as a thick wooden staff struck solidly on the stone floor in the shadows directly in front of her. At the signal she curled her fingers over the front edges of her robe and opened it. Her hands rose slowly, parting the robe as her arms continued gracefully upward. Lifting her head and throwing her shoulders back, her chest thrust forward causing the robe to slip from her torso. She held the robe behind her momentarily before releasing it from her fingers allowing it to float silently to the floor.

Naked now, she paused while the onlookers gazed upon the beauty of her diminutive frame for the first time. Her ivory skin unblemished with the exception of the rare freckle smattered about. Her thick amber locks came to rest mid back in loose curls. Soft emerald green eyes peered past the ring of lights into the shadows where her audience waited. Her large round breasts, firm and high, were presented proudly as she placed her arms behind her back holding each elbow with the opposite hand. Her flat stomach moving seductively with each breath. Perfect dimples showed themselves as concave shadows on either side of her tailbone.

Another heavy wooden thud rolled from the shadows. Alice took one step forward leaving her robe behind. With a swish of her hips she parted her legs stepping each foot approximately two feet to either side. The wide gap between her feet was uncomfortable to maintain but she kept her feet parallel and flared her toes apart gripping at the stone for traction. The straddled position caused her pelvis to tilt forward and her ass to extend back. She relished the feeling of vulnerability as the cool air met the dampness of her already moistening pussy. Her puffy pink nipples hardened with arousal.

Two white silk strands of rope dangled at arms-length in front of and and slightly wider than her shoulders. She reached forward and wound her hands and wrists up the soft thick ropes like a snake climbing a tree. Once fully entwined she needed only a slight grip to maintain the forward lean. Legs spread wide and perpendicular to the floor, toes gripping. Her ass thrust slightly rearward forming a small shelf at the sacrum before curving upward at the waist. Her chest thrust out and wide, firm tits free and heaving with as she breathed. Her nipples hardened expectantly as though starring back at the bright lights illuminating them.

Her memory flashed back to the cascade of events that led her here, to this moment, willingly submitting herself to what she knows it coming.

*****

Their adventure started anew last month at the home of her best friend Candice. Their parents had been friends for as long as either could remember and the girls were inseparable. With few exceptions they did everything together. With only a week between their respective birthdays they even celebrated those together. In fact, it was only two months ago that they had celebrated their eighteenth birthdays.

*****

When they were younger, one of their favorite pass-times was exploring the expansive hill-side home of Candice's parents. Carved into one of the desert foothills northeast of Phoenix, the homes true size was belied by the hill that enveloped it. The entrance was modest but modern. Inside the rooms were open, light, and airy -- a feat of modern architecture and engineering. At the front of the house the foyer, living room, kitchen, and dining room were all open to each other creating a single great-space that made for comfortable living and magnificent parties. Wide hallways lead deeper into the hillside opening to several large bedroom suites and a library. Further back a wide stairway carved into the desert stone lead up to the top of the hill opening to a grand swimming pool and outdoor play area. Another stairway was carved deeper down below the main level into the stone to a home theater room where three rows of recliners were arranged in descending fashion like a stadium. Rising up from the floor, a giant commercial-grade silver screen filled the far wall.

The theater room was one of their favorite hang-outs where the girls spent countless hours watching their favorite shows.

Years ago while playing and exploring the house the girls had ventured down to the theater room. Alice was thinking that it would be nice to watch another movie together and enjoy some popcorn when Candice noticed that the huge movie screen was slightly ajar. Her first thought was to simply press it back in place but her natural curiosity caused her to pull forward gently just to see what, if anything, was behind the screen. Alice had already dimmed the room lights for the movie making it dark and difficult to see behind the screen. So Candice gave the screen another gentle pull and it opened smoothly like a giant door. Peering in she saw it, in the middle of the wall, a steel door without a handle.

The girls tried in vain to open the sealed door but it wouldn't budge. Candice considered asking her parents about the door but in the end the girls decided that they liked the mystery. Over the years since the discovery they would check it from time to time in hopes that one day they might find it open providing the opportunity to continue their explorations. By the time they were in their teens they had left their childhood explorations behind and the door was forgotten.

*****

Candice and Alice gave each other a huge hug followed by a little kiss on the cheek after the last of the guests left. Their eighteenth birthday party had been epic and though they were both exhausted they were also sad that it had to end.

"Good night girlfriend, I'll call to you as soon as I get back," Alice said as she released Candice from her embrace.

"I'm so jealous! Enjoy the cruise, you're going to love the BVI!" Candice called after her.

Stepping into the limo her parents had sent to fetch her, Alice blew her friend a kiss as she closed the door and the car pulled away down the long driveway.

Candice headed back into the house, stepping carefully around the scattered aftermath of the party. Her parents were away on business. It was the first time they had not been present for her birthday. The three week trip would also be the longest she had ever been away from her parents or, more importantly, the longest she had ever had the house all to herself. She was looking forward to it.

Back in her room she saw what looked like a birthday card sitting upright on the nightstand beside her bed. Flipping the cover back she saw the beautiful cursive script of her mother's handwriting. "We know you found the door. It's time for you to continue your adventure."

She froze as a chill ran up her spine. She read it again in disbelief. 'How did they know? How did the card come to be on her table?' Her parents had left yesterday and she would have noticed it while she got dressed for the party. Certainly her mother would not have entrusted it to the maid.

Her mind raced with the possibilities but in the end there was only one thing to do - Explore. She tried to call Alice but her phone went straight to voicemail. She knew that in a very short time Alice would be in the air and on her way to the British Virgin Islands and out of reach until she returned in a couple weeks.

She was about to set the card back down when she glanced at the back and found more writing. "Wear the white robe with the hood sweetheart. Keep the veil down over your face and don't speak during your first visit. Observe, and learn - and do have fun. Go now, the door is open!"

Her hands shook as she set the card down.

*****

Friday evening two weeks later ~~

"OK, I'm here. Now what is it that you want to show me? You sounded so mysterious on the phone! I don't know if I should be excited or afraid," Alice exclaimed.

"Both," replied Candice with a devilish grin then grabbing her friends' hand she pulled her along the carved hallway to the stairs leading down to the theater room.

"You want to watch a movie?" Alice asked, confused.

"No. Watch!" Candice stood at the edge of the silver-screen and pulled it away like she had done as a child so many times before. The screen swung freely on its hinges opening like a giant door revealing the surprise she had been wanting desperately to share with her friend for the last two weeks. The sealed metal door was open!

Alice's jaw dropped and she covered her mouth with a hand. "How did you . . . I mean when . . . what's," she was incapable of forming a coherent question.

Candice pulled her close. "Shhhh . . . Just give me a chance and I'll explain everything."

She took a deep breath and began, "OK so after you left . . ." She recounted the events that followed Alice's departure the night of the party. She told her about the card, her mothers' note, and how she tried in vain to call her.

"So what's in there? Did you wear the robe? Did something happen? Are you OK? Are we . . ." Candice hushed her with a finger over her lips as she continued to pose questions rapid fire.

She beckoned Alice to follow as she passed through the secret door. Just inside was a dimly lit vestibule. The air was somehow fresh but smelled like damp rock. The walls were rough-hewn and unfinished. A rack of robes in various colors hung along the left wall. Candice selected two of the white ones and handed one to Alice. "We need to wear these. You can put your clothes in that cubby over there. Keep the veil down over your face. Stay quiet and follow my lead."

Candice quickly removed her clothing except for her shoes and underwear before slipping into the white silk robe.

"Can't we just keep our clothes on?" Alice asked worriedly.

"Trust me. It's better if we don't," she said trying to be reassuring without giving anything away. She wanted Alice's first experience to be as marvelous as hers had been.

Now dressed for the occasion they made their way down the corridor and encountered a set of stairs carved into the rock descending deeper below. Dim yellow lights illuminated their path as they descended. At the bottom of the stairs was a corridor on the right. The left wall was solid but the right opened at waist height revealing a cavernous open space that extended out and below them. The effect was that they were standing on a balcony overlooking a dark abyss.

Staring out over the stone balcony wall into the darkness below, they hear soft whispers and faint shuffling.

"We're not alone!" Alice exclaimed.

"I know. If we keep our voices down they won't know we're here," Candice offered calmly.

"Who are they? How did they get in here," asked Alice anxiously.

"I'm not sure but I think there must be other entrances besides ours."

Alice placed her hands on the stone balcony and scanned the darkness for something, anything that will might help her make sense of all this.

"What is this place?" Alice whispered.

"It's kinda hard to explain. You're going to have to see it for yourself. It's going to start at any minute," Candice replied.

"What's going to start?"

"I'm not sure, it's been different every time."

"You've been here before?"

"Yes . . . a few times . . . they seem to meet on Friday and Saturday nights. Everything starts at around 11."

"You're being mysterious again. Just tell me something . . . What happened the first time you were here?"

"Well, it was . . . sort of like . . . I think the word would be . . . an orgy," Candice replied hesitantly, unsure of how her friend would react.

"What! You brought me to an orgy?" Alice replied incredulously, her voice starting to raise.

"Shhh, they'll hear us. No . . . I mean, I don't know. That's just what happened the first night. When the lights came on there were people everywhere. There was all this furniture, some of it normal like sofas, and benches, and chairs, and other weird stuff that I've never seen before. Anyway, the people were all wearing these different colored robes, black, red, blue, orange, yellow, white, maybe others too, I don't remember. At first it seemed like they were all just talking, like at a party or something. But, then they started to break up into different groupings. It was hard to tell what was happening at first, but then the robes started coming off. They were all naked underneath the robes. They started doing things, like sex things. It was so erotic to watch. It would take me all night to try and describe what I saw, and even then I'm not sure I could. I saw things that I've never imagined - it was . . . amazing!" Candice whispered.

"Did you . . . you know . . . participate?" Alice asked haltingly.

"No . . . I was too shocked to move. I just stayed right here and watched."

"That's it?"

"Well, I sort of diddled myself to 3 orgasms. Which is why I told you put your clothes in the cubby," snickered Candice.

"So, what about the next night?"

"Oh that was even more amaz - . . ."

From far below reverberated the thud of a heavy wooden staff. A moment later a bright luminous circle parted the darkness as studio lights came to life. At the center stood a tall imposing figure in a dark brown robe. His right hand grasped the thick dark staff that had brought the room to light.

His voice was deep and commanding. A pregnant pause punctuated his sentences. "Tonight we witness the submission of orifices. Our suppliant is here of her own accord. Many of you met her six moons ago on the eve of her twentieth year. She has since embraced the ways of our coterie, meeting each challenge without flaw. She waives her right to presentation by the Dom of her own choosing. Three have been selected from our ranks for this honor. This will be her final test."

The staff struck the floor again extinguishing the lights leaving the room in pitch blackness.

Alice feels a fluttering in her chest and a tightness in her belly as she stares out into the darkness below. Fear mixed with excitement along with a strange stirring in her loins. She wasn't sure why but she was definitely becoming aroused.

Faint shuffling sounds rise from below. Several minutes pass. Hushed whispers emanate from unseen locations.

A thud from the staff echoes from the front of the room. The lights flick on and the room falls silent. In the center of the circle is a padded wide leather bench. A small feminine form clothed in a white silk robe stands at the edge of the circle facing inward. The staff signals and the woman drops the robe to the floor behind her and walks forward toward the bench. The taught muscular cheeks of her petite ass sway as she walks. Large firm breasts bounce with each stride. Her flat abdomen moves almost imperceptibly with her breathing. Coming to a stop astride the bench she kneels, flexes her feet and presses her toes down supporting herself on her knees and toes. She reaches back and places her hands on her heels lifting her chin. The soft curls of her long blond hair sway sensuously with the movement.

From the shadows a black robed figure steps into the circle of light and walks confidently toward her. Towering over her small frame he drops his robe. His muscular body powerful in contrast to hers. His 9 inch cock is rigid and veined with a mushroomed head wider than the shaft. Using an index finger he presses down on her chin and her mouth opens. As his cock enters he places his fingertips lightly on the back of her head and she leans forward.

Her jaw stretches wide for the intruder as it slips past her lips and over her tongue. When it makes contact with the back of her throat she pauses, drool already starting to collect beneath her tongue. Her hands remain on her heels limiting her forward movement.

He drops his hands to his sides and takes a half-step forward straddling her thighs and returning her to torso to perpendicular. Five inches of hard cock still remain outside her mouth.

She presses forward again, as though she is willing the cock into her throat. Her eyes mist as another two inches disappear. Her body spasms as he passes her gag reflex but she holds fast. Suppressing the urge she pushes further forward, another inch squeezes down her tight throat. Finding herself again at her forward limit and unable to impale herself further on his spike she looks up and stares into his dark eyes as tears trickle down her cheeks.

He reaches both hands through her blond locks, forms a ponytail in his fists, and pulls her deeper.

Her hands grip her heels, refusing to give in to the panic that courses through her as her lungs scream for air and her gag reflex racks her body in another spasm. Finally his balls come to rest on her chin.

He holds for the count of ten and slowly withdraws.

She gasps as air rushes in to fill her aching lungs. Her torso writhes but her hands, toes, and knees remain firmly in place. She gathers her senses and brings her heaving body under control. Fixing her eyes on his she states loudly for the room to hear, "Again please," and opens her mouth.

His fists still clutching the makeshift ponytail he pulls her down onto his shaft in one slow fluid motion. She spasms again as he crams his cock down her throat. When his balls meet her chin he reverses the movement dragging his shaft back out of the tight passage. He allows a breath and plunges. He repeats the process, faster with each stroke. Soon he is pistoning his rigid shaft into her willing throat as she glugs.

Her torso flails under the assault but she fights the urge to escape, willing her body to comply, keeping her hands in place on her heels. She grunts deeply with each thrust. Her vision blurs as tears tumble freely down her reddened cheeks. Spit flows in rivulets from the corners of her mouth and down her neck. The streams converge into a river at her cleavage that runs like a faucet from her pussy into an ever growing puddle on the stone floor.

He plunges his throbbing cock down her throat crushing his pelvis against her nose and holds her in place for several seconds before releasing.

Her throat wheezes as she inhales through its involuntary spasms. Coaxing her body back under control she looks up at him with determination. "Again, harder!"

He points to the bench directing her to lie down on her back lengthwise. Her efforts indicate willingness to comply but her legs fail her as she tries to bring herself to a standing position. Seeing her struggle he scoops her up and deposits her on the bench. He pulls her back until her head hangs over and her neck straightens.

jc01xxx
jc01xxx
42 Followers