Behind the Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well, I'll begin now, and please don't speak unless I ask you anything. Do you understand, Ann?'

'Yes, yes, I do.'

'Yes, Master. I am the Master, Ann'

'Yes, Master.'

It was the first ever smack on her bottom, apart from when the mid-wife smacked her arse at 2 minutes old, and it nearly shot Amanda over the chair with its ferocity. She managed to hold on to the arms of the chair and keep her legs together, but almost immediately there came the second crash into her bottom.

The hand was so big that the smacks went across both of her cheeks at once, and straight away Amanda was grimacing with the pain. My God it hurt, she thought, but it was wonderful pain, the like she had never experienced previously.

The Master had put his non-striking hand into the small of her back to hold Amanda steady, and continued his assault on the reddening bottom. She thought she would orgasm straight away, so thrilling and painful was the 'lesson' she was receiving, and Amanda could feel the wetness getting worse and worse in her cunt.

She rubbed her thighs together, and could feel the wet thong moving against her opening lips, just the tiniest of touches on her clitoris sending shivers all over her body.

The Master moved his attack from one cheek to the other now, left then right, left then right, wonderful stinging, crisp slaps to Amanda's firm but soft white bottom. The white was quickly becoming crimson, and the pain was increasing in her bottom, but there was no let up in the attack, no slackening of the pace, as the big hand went back and forth, up and down, hitting the still targets that were brilliantly exposed.

Amanda tried to keep her little yelps of pain under her breath, but eventually gave in to the stinging agony in her bottom and let out her feelings.

'Ow, ow, uh, uh,' she moaned audibly, with each new strike on her rear.

'Is it beginning to hurt, Ann,' spoke the Master firmly.

'UM, um, just a little, Ow, ow,' she grimaced, but he didn't stop or slow down. He had been striking the beautiful arse for two or three minutes, relentlessly, hitting the centre of each cheek with regular and accurate strokes.

'Slap, slap, slap,' they continued, and the skin was glowing and shining now, beautifully ripe like a new apple, and by now tears had welled up in Amanda's eyes, but she was determined not to show this to either of her watchers.

Suddenly, after a further two or three minutes, the Master stopped, and no-one spoke or moved for a few seconds. Amanda could feel the throbbing in her arse, like pins and needles being run all over her bottom, and a warm iron being held upon her. She lay motionless, holding onto the chair, knowing that her crimson bottom was being looked at, being inspected by Janet and the Master, to see if they had done a 'professional' job on the newcomer.

'Very good, Master,' she heard Janet say. 'It looks wonderful, very good indeed. Do you think that's enough for Ann now?'

'No, no, I don't think so,' said the deep voice, and Amanda grimaced, but was excited at the same time. She felt erotically high, she wanted so much to play with herself, to orgasm, but the pain was excruciating and she daren't move. She wondered what else lay in store for her, what else the Master wanted to inflict before she could rush home and pleasure herself quietly in the bedroom, before she had to collect her daughter from the nursery.

'Please hold Ann's arms firmly now, Janet. I don't want her to move,' but the Master didn't elucidate.

Janet moved round the chair, to face Amanda, and then knelt on the seat and placed her hands firmly over Amanda's wrists that were holding onto the arms of the chair. Amanda was a little frightened again, and didn't look up into Janet's face –she was being held now, so what was so dreadful that she had to be held. What was to happen to her?

Her body tensed but she felt excited again by the humiliation and degradation and the pain. 'Oh, God, oh no, it's wonderful,' she thought. 'Do it to me,' she said to herself, but she didn't know what. 'Just do it to me, anything, just do me,' and she opened her legs just a fraction, so erotic were her feelings now.

The wetness glistened on the insides of her luscious thighs, but there was no sign at all of anyone taking advantage of her position in any way whatsoever. What if someone, Janet or the Master, touched her between her legs, or rubbed her thong gently, or played with her clit –oh God, someone do it, Christ, for God's sake, I'm desperate.

Then she suddenly felt it. A strip of wood was being drawn across the reddened area of her arse, pliable, thin, but hard and firm ––-

'My God, I'm going to be the naughty schoolgirl who gets the cane –oh no, no, I can't, oh no, this is terrible, –-no it's not, it's wonderful,' but the deep voice interrupted her thoughts.

'This is the last part of your first lesson, Ann. I want you to keep very still and Janet will hold you so that you obey rigidly. Do you understand?'

'Um, yes, yes. I understand.'

'Master, understand Master.'

'Yes, sorry, I understand Master. Sorry.' It had always been part of her fantasies, always been what had excited her to endless orgasms, the thought of being caned by a stranger, while being bent over and submissive in unfamiliar surroundings.

The excitement rising again in Amanda's body as she stood bent over, ready to receive the cane on her naked bottom, was almost unbearable. She was throbbing and stinging from the severe spanking already received, and now she was to get a caning which would humiliate her to an even greater extent. Did she really expect this? Is this what she really had wanted? She didn't know, she didn't care, all she knew was that it was a magnificent and terrible experience all at the same time, and was fulfilling her wildest dreams.

'Thwack!' –she hadn't expected it so suddenly and, God, the wood screeched into her skin. She attempted to lift a hand to protect her bottom, but then realised that she couldn't, and she grimaced and clenched her teeth.

'Thwack!'– almost in the same spot, and the searing pain stung like a branding iron across her cheeks. Her bottom shook violently, her knees bending and then straightening again, two heinous bands of agony right across her arse.

Oh, was this worth it, was it worth the agony, the humiliation, the pain, but underneath it all, Amanda felt a wonderful inner feeling of degradation in her young life. It was like going to the dentist, or the optician –it needed to be done and it improved your well being, but it wasn't very nice while it was happening.

'Thwack,' and the next thunderous stripe hit her arse, and again tears began to form in her eyes, very soon to drop one by one onto the beautiful leather below her. She let out a little yelp, a blub of a cry, but Janet held her wrists quite securely, and Amanda knew that there was no escape.

'Be brave, Ann,' reassured Janet. 'It's something that you really needed, isn't it, and you know that afterwards you'll feel much better for it, won't you,' but there was no answer as the next swish came through the air and Amanda felt another stripe seer across her bottom. This time she couldn't help it but she let out a cry of anguish and pain and the first drops of tears hit the leather seat with a plop below her.

It seemed to go on for ever, but it was only for a minute or two and after the sixth 'whoosh' and cry of despair, the caning stopped and Amanda just leant over, shaking and sobbing, but otherwise unmoved. Janet let go of Amanda's wrists but caressed the sobbing face and ran her fingers provocatively round the pained face and through the dark hair in front of her.

'It's over Ann, but just stay there, try and relax and don't move.' Amanda didn't want to move, not for the moment anyway, and she probably couldn't, even if she wanted to. She remained leaning into the arms of the chair.

The heavy footsteps behind her moved away, and she could hear them going towards the door and eventually disappearing down the hallway.

'The Master is very pleased with you, Ann. You were very brave, especially as it was your first lesson,' and as Janet spoke she moved around behind Amanda to inspect the impact of the beating.

Her hand ran down the summer dress on Amanda's back, over the rucked up material at Amanda's waist, and then onto the naked cheeks of the violent looking bottom. Amanda almost jumped from the softness of the caress, as the fingers moved over the ridges and welts that had formed on her cheeks. The throbbing and pain deep in her bottom was horrendous, but the soft, feminine fingers were a beautiful respite, and Amanda felt herself enjoying the touch, a slow, meandering touch that began to send new shivers up her spine, the hairs on the back of her neck standing up.

'Is the pain easing a little, Ann? You look so beautiful, and I think your experience has done you a world of good, don't you.' Amanda didn't know what to say, didn't know how she should reply, but she knew that the touch on her sore bottom was totally new to her, a woman's touch for the first time ever, wonderful, erotic, sending shivers all over her, and she knew that it wouldn't take very much to send her crashing headlong into a stunning, electric orgasm right there and then, leaning over this piece of furniture.

Amanda cast caution to the wind and opened her gorgeous legs a little further, almost inviting Janet to explore and caress and invade her private parts, the aching parts, the skin and wetness crying out for attention and further degradation.

'Do you think, Ann, that you made the right decision coming here today,' teased Janet, and as she spoke, she ran her finger down the strip of thong in the crease of Amanda's arse, on down into the wetness of the succulent cunt that was open and inviting, and right down to land on the hardness that was Amanda's clitoris, raging and on fire.

'Uummmmm,' murmured the young mother, frantic and totally abandoned now.

Janet played with the skin through the material, teasing gently and slowly, and then spoke again.

'The Master and I both think you are a wonderful pupil, Ann, and it would be a delight to see you again. Do you think today's lesson has been a success, Ann?' and she dipped just the tip of her finger, only very briefly, into the raging torrent of wetness that was Amanda's cunt.

'Yes, oh yes, uuumm,' and Amanda's arse wiggled and moved as if trying to entice Janet to explore her more deeply. 'A wonderful success, ohhhhhh.'

Amanda was frantic, her bottom was stinging awfully, and she needed the satisfaction that her body was craving.

'Well, Ann, I think we should end the lesson there,' and Janet abruptly took her hand away from the luscious bottom in front of her, and started to pull the dress down Amanda's back. 'Please think about the lesson today, Ann, and whether you would like to carry on to lesson 2. It would be wonderful to see you again.'

Janet knew that she had left her 'pupil' on a high, frustrated and needing satisfaction, and she knew that if she left it like that, then Amanda was likely to return, especially if an air of mystery could be maintained. Amanda, left totally frustrated, and almost at the peak that she craved, gingerly and shyly pushed herself from the chair, and she had to ask the question, of course she did.

'What w..w..would be lesson 2, then?' Janet had turned and was making for the door, safe in the knowledge that the 'pupil' was safely hooked. 'Please call the same number, Ann, if you feel you wish to return. We would welcome you back, whenever convenient to you. Don't forget your blazer. I have to go now, goodbye,' and she smiled that knowing smile as she went through the door, and was gone down the hallway.

Amanda was left on her own, high and dry and throbbing, and suddenly had to get out. She quickly went to the lounge, put her blazer on and let herself out of the front door.

Again, she felt that all the neighbours were watching her scuttle down the avenue, round the corner, back to the safety of her car. She didn't stop to put the roof down, even though the temperature was in the high 70s, and drove in a haze until she found the main road back towards her own village.

God, the thoughts running round her head, the feelings in her cunt, the wetness there, the soreness of her bottom, the pain, the need to get indoors, her own privacy –it had been fantastic hell.

Driving along the quiet road, she couldn't help herself, her hand strayed between her legs to squeeze and push at her cunt and the aching of her clit. She was soon indoors, naked, on her back on the soft bed, and the pink vibrator was bringing her to the shattering climax she so badly needed. It went on for ever, the thoughts of the morning all coming back, the large hands on her, the spanking, leaning over the chair with her dress round her waist, the cane swishing down onto her cheeks time and time again, the soft, feminine hands playing with and teasing her –oh my God it had been so wonderfully fantastic, so secretive and regimental and perverse, and still she was anonymous.

'Yes, yes, yeeeeeesssss,' and she squealed gently, as she shuddered through the most magnificent climax for ages. She held the pink object firmly inside her as she came down slowly –she had done it, she had been beaten just had she had dreamt about, been instructed and guided anonymously through a stunning session of pain and obedience –oh Christ, stop thinking about it, you're at home, a wife and mother, come on Amanda,––what about lesson 2? No, no, I can't, no, no, that's it now.—

You could ask, couldn't you. There's no harm in asking.–- No, no, for Christ sake Amanda –get your bikini on, and get out in that sun.

As she pushed the swing for her daughter down at the rec. in the afternoon sun, the thought still agitated at the back of her mind –Lesson 2!!? – No, no –get home and get the dinner on.

12