All Comments on 'Behind the Swing'

by rockycoveboy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Interesting scene. Well written. Hopefully, we will be privy to "lesson 2"

Not enough explanation as to what was the background for Amanda's "exploration"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
scare quotes

I found myself constantly pulled out of this story by the strange use of scare quotes. It is unusual to put scare quotes/irony quotes around "city" "website" and "the." Does her husband not really work in a city? If you are looking for emphasis use italics. If I wrote that this "story" was ok, you would rightly read that I didn't think it justified the title of story. If I said this "erotic" story, you would rightly read that it wasn't erotic. A bit of editing and this story would be awesome.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
Idiotic crap!!!

She is a rotten cheater nothing more! How will she explain the welts on her ass to the husband? Divorce is the prise for the betrayal!!

paulb85paulb85over 5 years ago
excellent

This is an excellent and provocative story, beautifully told and really well written.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY2222over 1 year ago

That's a powerful story, sexy and exciting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was unique to me. I can’t figure if I would read a sequel. The entire story was a lesson in a lack of communication with her husband. In that view it was definitely cheating.

Even though there was no sexual activity, it was definitely erotic to her. I think until she confides in her husband this will eventually evolve into a sexual experience.

I didn’t like enough to give more than 3 stars.

Bill S.

Scott1946Scott1946over 1 year ago

Loved it Great suspense! Well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockycoveboy@rockycoveboy
772 Followers
This is the original NewForester who wrote all those stories quite a few years ago. They seemed quite popular at the time, and I received some wonderful Feedback, and I apologise if I didn't reply to Your particular comments. Because of this, I have decided to re-publish some ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES