Behind the Toy Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,403 Followers

Anders felt his cock stirring in his trousers as he tried to avoid looking at her jiggling tits and the little tents her nipples were making in her blouse. He struggled to maintain the professional veneer he was seeking. "You have an interesting collection here," he said. God, that sounded lame, he thought

"Oh, thank you. I wish more people thought so. I would sell more." Without letting him respond she went on, "but I think you will be much more interested in what I have in the storage room behind the toy store." She said it with a smile that she tried to make as lascivious as she could.

He noticed and smiled back saying, "Oh, I'm sure I will."

She led him through the back to the storeroom behind the toy store, her high heels clacking on the hardwood floor (Cynthia had given her a hard time about the high heels, claiming they were proof that the relationship with Professor Jorgenson was about sex and the business aspects were purely incidental).

As they went out the back door of the workroom into the alley, the sunlight shown through her skirt and Anders got a view of the silhouette of her long legs and ass. Spectacular, he thought! It had been months since he had been with a woman, and just the sight of Lindy's silhouette caused his dick to begin to swell. Fuck, this is supposed to be about business, he thought.

Lindy unlocked the door to the storeroom and let him in. The room was like her workroom behind the bookstore, but smaller, with the same worn wooden floors and dirty beige walls. There were several rows of metal bookshelves, about two-thirds full of books, and a long worktable.

Anders looked at the worktable and asked, "Will I be able to set up a scanner and a computer here?"

"Certainly," she said. "We will be able to provide you with high speed Internet access also so you can send your scanned materials back to your office." All business.

Then he saw the couch and the overstuffed chair. He looked at them without saying anything, but she saw him look. They clearly had his attention.

She thought, I bet he is thinking these are for people to come in here and read the smut and masturbate, and he was thinking, those are for reading smut and jacking off, but neither said anything to the other. His too-long-neglected cock continued to swell beneath his slacks.

"Let me show you the collection," she said.

They stepped into a narrow space between two of the steel shelves. As they stepped in she let one of her tits brush lightly against his arm.

Pointing to one side, she said, "The books on these shelves were published by someone for mass consumption. They name an author and a publisher, although the name of the author is likely fallacious and you won't recognize any of the publishers." She pulled out a sample. The cover was a lurid drawing of a man sitting in a chair with his trousers pushed down around his ankles and a huge, actually unreal, erection standing up from his naked groin. A young woman was on her knees before him, her blouse opened so her large breasts were exposed, and her lips about to engulf the man's huge cock.

The text of these pretty much matches the cover," she said. "Very crude, just intended to arouse the reader without any semblance of writing quality." She pulled out more volumes with similarly lurid cover pages. "As you can see, they cover a wide range of sexual interests—straight sex, gay and lesbian (handing him a volume with a cover showing two young men engaged in anal sex and another showing two young women in a 69 position), BDSM, incest, bestiality, pretty much anything anyone could convince themselves there was a market for. I don't think you are going to find your famous writers in these volumes."

"Well, you would think not, but we'll want to run a sample of these through the computer. When you have to pay the rent, you get a lot less particular about your subject matter or your publisher—at least that's my theory."

As he spoke he handed the examples back to Lindy to re-shelve. The space between the shelves was narrow, and she had to step past him to re-shelve the books. As she did so she again let her breasts brush against his arm—this time more firmly. They both said, "Excuse me," but neither really meant it.

"Now," she said, turning to a set of rather grandly-bound volumes on shelving opposite the pulp collection, "I think you will find these to be more likely to have what you are looking for. Each of these volumes appears to be a set of stories, short novels, and sometimes poetry, which has a couple of things in common. First, it is highly erotic, covering essentially the same broad range of topics as the pulp porn we were just looking at, and secondly, all of it appears to be a one-off publication with no indication of publisher or author. My best guess is that all of this is custom erotica that was written by an anonymous author for a specific client meeting the client's specifications. Also, in my view, the writing quality is better in these volumes than in the pulp, but I suppose that with this subject matter, quality is even more in the eye of the beholder than usual."

"Yes," he said. "When you are writing porn, you don't have to worry about what the New York Times book critic will say, do you?"

She laughed at his comment as she pulled a volume from the shelves and opened it for him to look at. Lindy stood next to him as he began to read from it, brushing one thigh against his. She knew what he was reading because she had selected the volume in advance and left an almost unnoticeable marker allowing her to open it to the page she wanted him to see. It was a passage in a story about a college professor in which one of his students is sitting in his office and pulls her skirt up exposing herself to him.

As Anders continued to read the passage, Lindy stepped back a pace from him and leaned against the bookshelf, quietly opening all but the last button on her blouse while she waited. Now most of her braless tits would be exposed to his view when he looked up from the book. She also released the knot in her hair so that it fell loosely around her shoulders.

Anders appeared absorbed in the book. Either he is a slow reader or it is making him horny, she thought.

He looked up and said, "Very interesting. I think it could be . . . " his analysis brought to a halt by his view of Lindy's exposed tits.

She waited only a moment for him to resume his speech. Then she asked, "Do you remember me professor? I took a survey of 19th Century English Literature class from you when I was a sophomore—sixth row up in the old lecture hall in the Harding building?"

He stared at her for a moment and Lindy could see the memory return to him.

"That was you?" he said, staring as she released the last button on her blouse to fully expose her tits. His cock was bulging beneath his trousers.

"Mmmmm, yes. Come with me," she said, turning away and walking towards the couch. As she walked away she removed her blouse and dropped it to the floor, dragging it for a moment with one hand.

Anders stood for a moment, staring and her beautiful naked back and then followed. She sat on the couch and motioned for Anders to sit in the armchair opposite her.

"Did you like what you saw that day, Professor?" she asked as she began to lightly massage her breasts.

He laughed a hearty laugh. "So that was really you, you nasty little slut?"

"Yes, but you still haven't answered my question?" she asked as she pulled on each of her nipples. "Did you like what you saw?"

"Fuck yes," he said, closely watching her play with her tits. "You were a very bad little girl you know."

"Oh, why was that?" she asked, trying to remain calm in spite of her massaging of her tits and the size of the boner apparently hiding under Anders' trousers.

"Because you made me so horny I couldn't step out from behind the lectern until the whole class had left, and you didn't even hang around to help me with my problem."

"Oh, and what problem was that?" she asked as she crossed her legs and let her skirt slide half way up her thighs.

"The problem, Ms. Pettigrew, was that I had a huge boner under my slacks that would have been obvious to everyone had I stepped out from behind the lectern."

"Oh, you mean like the one you have right now?" Lindy asked.

"Yes, exactly!" As he spoke he began rubbing his erect cock through his trousers.

Lindy smiled, "Well you should have done what I did. I was at least as horny as you. Exposing myself to you was the most erotic thing I've ever done." Now her skirt was pushed up to the top of her thighs.

"Oh, and what did you do?" Anders asked as he continued to stroke his cock through his trousers.

"I went to the nearest ladies' room, locked myself in a stall and got myself off. It was easy. Do you want to see how?" she asked, volunteering to masturbate for him. As she spoke she spread her legs and hiked her skirt up all the way around her hips.

"Yes," he said slowly, with a tone of minor desperation in his voice.

"But there is something you have to do for me," she said with a smile.

"Which is?"

"I want you to pull that big cock out of your trousers and stroke it while you watch me masturbate."

'"Is that all?" he said as he released the belt and zipper on his trousers. "I thought you might want me to do something hard."

"No. The only hard thing I want from you right now is your cock."

As she spoke, he pushed his trousers and underwear down and his large hard cock sprang into view. Inconsistently with her dream, he wore boxers rather than jockey shorts.

"Mmmm. It looks delicious," Lindy said as she spread her pussy lips with one hand and slid two fingers of her other hand into her dripping cunt. As she watched Anders began to slowly stroke his cock. She could see a glistening drop of precum emerging from the eye at the tip. It was just as big as his cock had been in the dream. "So tell me Professor," she asked, "after I showed you my pussy that day in Lit 201, did you jack off?"

"Yes," he responded as he lazily stroked his cock. Fuck this is hot, he was thinking.

Lindy said nothing in response immediately. She just continued to finger fuck herself and leaned her head back with her eyes closed playing the dream back through her mind again, altered to include the boxers.

"What are you thinking about?" Anders asked.

She opened her eyes and looked at Anders without responding to his question. He was still stroking his cock with long slow strokes, occasionally bringing the palm of his hand up over the head to capture the precum dripping from it and to use it to lube the rest of his prick. She pulled her fingers from her cunt and sucked on one and then the other, just as she had all those years ago in the lecture hall. It is so fucking sexy to watch him stroking that huge erection of his, she thought.

Finally she responded, "I was just thinking about what a shame it was that we didn't do what we are doing now seven years ago after I tried to spoil your lecture."

"You mean we should have gone someplace and watched each other masturbate," he asked, "like we are doing now?" His left hand was now gently massaging his balls while his right hand continued to stroke his cock.

"Exactly. It was really nasty to expose myself to you, but if we had gone someplace, say a Dean's office, and watched each other get ourselves off, oh, that would have been over the top."

"Opportunity missed, I guess," he said, "but this is pretty fucking hot right now."

"Oh, fuck yes," Lindy said in a low voice that was nearing a growl as she slipped a third finger in her sloppy cunt. "Are you getting close to cumming?

"I could," he said.

"Good. Why don't you stand up and come over here. I want you to squirt all over my tits and then I am going to make myself cum while I can still feel the heat of your wet slippery cum on my tits."

"Is that what you want you little slut?" Anders asked as he began to pull harder on his cock. "Do you want my hot cum on your tits?"

"Oh yes," she said as she slid her hips forward in the chair to allow herself a better angle to get her fingers in her pussy. Her other hand was twisting and pulling on one of her nipples. She was so excited she feared she would explode into an orgasm at any moment. "Please get over here. I can't hold off much longer. It's what we should have done seven years ago."

Anders rose and quickly shed his clothes and then stood in front of Lindy, continuing to stroke his cock. He didn't say anything. He just stood there, naked and masturbating, and watching her do the same.

"Fuck this is good," she said, with pre-climax tension heavy in her voice. "I'm so close. I want you to cum and squirt all over my tits."

Anders responded by rapidly increasing the pace of his stroking. Suddenly he groaned and began shooting streams of hot slippery cum on Lindy. He hadn't had any sex for several months, so it only took a moment for her face and tits to be covered with his hot slippery cum.

"Oh, fuck yes, yes." She took her hand off her tits and began to use it to rapidly and expertly rub her aroused clit. "Anders, rub your cum into my tits, now. I want to feel you doing that. Oh, shit I'm so close."

Anders reached down with both hands and began rubbing his cum over Lindy's tits. That did it for her. She felt her orgasm start deep in her cunt and then electrify her whole body. "Ohhhhhhhh! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" She screamed as she climaxed.

Anders collapsed into the couch next to Lindy, his wilted but still semi-erect dick lying across one of his thighs.

He was silent for a moment or two, and Lindy was literally panting as she recovered from her orgasm, curled warmly in Anders' arms. Finally Anders said, "You're right. We should have done this years ago."

"How long until you recover?" Lindy asked, lightly stroking his wilted cock.

"Not long, if you will suck my cock."

Lindy sat up slowly, still spent from the effects of her climax. "Good. Give me a minute to recover and then I'll go to work on your prick. I want you to fuck me in the front of the store."

"You are such an exhibitionist. I think this is going to be a great relationship. You know," he said, "Maybe we should write porn after we fuck every night."

"You mean like Henry Miller and Anaïs Nin?"

"Exactly."

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,403 Followers