Behind the Waterfall

Story Info
Couple watches and fucks from behind the waterfall.
3.1k words
4.47
15k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun sparkled as it reflected off the rippling water at the bottom of the waterfall. The surface broke as Rachel came up from below, followed closely by her husband Anthony. She swam toward the waterfall faster, with Anthony chasing behind her. It was a playful chase, one she hoped he would win. When she reached the waterfall, she climbed up on the smooth rock surface at its base. Her body shone brightly in the sun, wet from the water as it dripped from her skin as she pulled herself from the water. Her breasts heaved up and down with the effort of the chase, and she was keenly aware that her nipples were fully erect from her arousal and the chill of the water combined.

As she stepped back from the edge, her husband caught up. He jumped up out of the water onto the surface of the rock, and quickly lunged for her. Rachel giggled with a start, and stepped back but his hand still caught on the bottom of her suit. As she stepped back, he yanked it down. "Daddy!" She screamed. "What if someone sees us? This is a public area!" She stepped back again, pulling her bikini bottoms back up as she watched him stand up.

He looked up with a devilish smile. "We haven't seen anyone for an hour at least," he said. "I think we'll be fine." With that he lunged at her again. This time he caught her easily. He stepped behind her and wrapped his powerful arms around her. He took her arms and moved them around behind her, pinning them between her body and his. Then he reached up and pulled her top down, exposing her tits. He whispered into her ears, "Besides, you know you love the risk of being caught."

With his strong arms holding her tight, she could feel her body melt into his. She was no longer her own. She was his. She would do whatever this man asked of her, and she knew it. She could feel his hard cock pressed against her body from behind and his hand began to play with her nipples. He was right. She did enjoy the risk of getting caught. She could feel her pussy getting wetter with the very thought of somebody catching them doing something.

Rachel's hands stretched down, reaching for the bulge in his swim trunks. Her fingers wrapped around his shaft through the thin wet material, feeling the thick veiny tool that she longed for. She could feel his grip relax, and she took the opportunity to turn around. There was no more playful fighting at this point. She spun around in his arms, and quickly reached into his suit, wrapping her hands around his cock. Just as she was about to sink to her knees, they heard people coming.

"Quick, behind the waterfall." She could hear the slight disappointment in his voice. They loved the idea of having sex in public, and had done so many times. And the risk of getting caught was certainly part of the excitement. But, the reality was, neither of them actually wanted to get caught.

The wall of water falling from above was just 4 feet away. So a few quick steps and they were hidden behind the water for the moment. And just in time too. As they stepped behind the waterfall, another couple appeared through the woods, at the shoreline.

"See, there's no one here," the woman exclaimed as she surveyed the small lake and waterfall. "I told you, nobody would be up here today." The man with her seemed nervous as he looked around. From behind the water, Rachel and Anthony stood silently and watched as the woman slowly began to take her clothes off, taking time to bend over as sexily as she could in front of her man, and fold them into a neat pile next to a bush. Rachels and Anthony exchanged glances, unable to believe what they were seeing, while the woman then dropped to her knees and began to unbuckle the man's belt and pull his pants and boxers down.

Soon all of their clothes were in a neat little pile next to the bush, and the woman laughed loudly at the man before jumping head first into the water with him quickly following after. Rachel stifled a gasp moments later when both of them came up onto the rock base right on the other side of the waterfall. Were they about to get caught by this skinny-dipping couple? The waterfall distorted the view a little, kind of like looking through wavy glass.

"Now that you have me out here, what are you going to do with me?" The man said with a grin. He was clearly still a little nervous about being in the nude out here.

She took his hands and pulled him down to the rock on top of her. "This," she said as she lay herself down, and pushed his head down between her legs. He seemed to take the hint, as his tongue got to work licking her pussy quickly. Just a few few away, behind a wall of water, Rachel watched closely, as her hand felt around in the darkness until it found the mound in front of her husband's trunks. Before she could try to wrap her hands around him, she felt the material slide down as he pull the trunks down enough to let his cock spring free, popping right up into her reaching hand.

As the woman on the other side of the water began to moan loudly, Rachel's deft fingers wrapped around the thick piece of meat she had come to know so well over the years, and began to stroke it slowly as both she and her husband watched from the shadows.

"God yes, lick my clit," the woman moaned. Her legs draped over his muscular shoulders. Her fingers firmly entwined within his crew-cut black hair. She arched her back, pushing her small breasts up into the cool wet air. Water from the waterfall hitting the rock splashed up onto her body, as she began to shudder. Behind the water, hands were beginning to move faster. Anthony had pulled his wife closer, and reached into her bikini, rubbing her clit. Her hand was stroking harder and faster as she watched. She leaned back into his shoulder and whispered. "This is so hot. Don't you just wish that was me between her legs right now?"

It had been a long time fantasy of his, she knew, to watch her with another woman. So she knew that would turn him on even more. And sure enough she could feel his cock grow just a little bigger and harder in her hand. "Just imagine standing back here, stroking this big hard cock of yours, while you watched me eating her pussy right there in front of you."

The sounds from the woman stopped suddenly, and Rachel and Anthony stopped still, not daring to move. Did they hear her? They stood there silently, her hand wrapped firmly around his cock, squeezing it playfully. Her clit wedged between two of his fingers. But the couple hadn't heard them it seemed, they were just moving on to a new position. As they looked on from their hidden spot, they watched as the couple rolled over, without disengaging from each other, until the man was on his back, with her perched on top of his head. The moaning was back as she arched her back and leaned back. One hand rested on the rock by his side, the other grabbed his cock and began to stroke it up and down behind her. His tongue could be seen darting in and out against her clit, lapping at her pussy.

Rachel held her breath as she felt fingers begin to move in and out of her pussy once more. Seeing that the other couple was fully engrossed in their own actions, Anthony felt secure to begin once more. "I wish that was you," he whispered into her ear. "Laying there with her pussy planted on your mouth. I would be so turned on just standing here, watching as you ate her out right in front of me." As he whispered to her they both watched as the woman shifted, and turned around. Now she was facing the other direction, and they watched as she bent over and took her man's cock into her mouth. The man was above average, maybe eight inches, and she expertly took every inch of him into her throat. Anthony's fingers moved in and out of his wife's pussy, his palm rubbing her clit while her did. "Just imagine the taste of that pussy on your lips. Imagine her tongue on your clit. And me standing here watching, stroking my big hard cock while I watch the two of you."

Her hand began to stroke him harder and faster as he spoke, moaning as she did. She was beginning to get lost in the fantasy. She could actually feel a soft tongue licking her between her legs. She could taste the sweet earthy wetness of pussy on her lips. Her neck turned straining, hoping to see her husband in the shadows. Hoping to watch his big hands sliding over his cock as he watched them. It took her a few moments of searching through the wall of water before she remembered that she was standing next to him. That she was not actually out there sixty-nining that other woman. His voice in her ear was just so entrancing that she had trouble remembering. Her knees began to go weak. All of the excitement of watching, along with her husband's practiced fingers between her legs had her ready to explode. "Da.....da...daddy...." She stammered out between gasps.

He could feel her going down as she stammered to call out to him. His arm gripped her tightly and slowly helped her to her knees, leaning over with her to keep his fingers inside of her. "That's it Baby Girl," he whispered to her. "Cum for her. Cum for Daddy." She was steady on her knees now, so he let go and stood up. As she began to scream out in orgasm, he pushed his cock into her open mouth and held her head firmly. Her screams were muffled around his cock as he began to fuck her mouth slowly. "That's my good little girl. Scream all you want, Daddy's cock will keep you quiet."

On the other side of the water, her screams were indeed muffled, but the other couple was entering their own throws of orgasm, and in no position to hear much of anything anyways. The woman's ass began to shake wildly as she exploded all over her man's face. He in turn began to buck his hips up into her mouth, thick ropes of cum spilling out of the corners of her mouth as she struggled to keep it all in. She sat up, cum and saliva trailing from his cock to her mouth. "Fuck," she exclaimed. "I need more." And with that she slid her body up his, dragging her pussy across his chin, his chest, and then quickly mounting his cock. "God I love the way you feel inside of me baby." She began to slowly rock her hips back and forth riding him. His hands reached down to her waist and began to guide her up and down his shaft. She rode him, watching the waterfall right in front of her. Not knowing that just on the other side of the water, just a few feet away Rachel was watching, still coming down from an orgasm, and she moaned and gagged around the rather large cock of her husband.

Anthony finally pulled his cock from her mouth. "I think they have the right idea. Daddy wants to feel his little girl's pussy wrapped around his cock." With that, he lifted her up, and bent her at the waist, quickly pulling her bikini to the side. The saliva from her mouth had his cock nice and wet, and she was plenty wet as well, so he slid into her easily. "Watch them Baby Girl. What her ride him while Daddy fucks your pretty little pussy." She reached back for him and he grabbed his hands, and held her tightly holding her up by her arms, and impaling her on his cock. She spread her legs wide for better stability and he took the opportunity to push forward just a little pushing her closer to the water. From this position he could, if he chose, expose her, by pushing forward just a little bit through the wall of water. But for now, he just held her tight, and began to fuck her while they watched.

On the other side of the liquid curtain, the woman was now riding her man like he was the last bull at the rodeo. Bucking up and down, her tits bouncing as she watched the water, as if peering into a mirror. It was almost as if she was making direct eye contact with her mirror image, Rachel, on the other side. Both of them were feeling the same thing as their insides were being penetrated by phalluses, over and over again. As if to confirm such a connection, her movements started to match Anthony's, and soon both couples were fucking at the same pace and rhythym.

If anyone else had been nearby, they might have worried that a gaggle of people were being chased in flip-flops with the echoing sounds that were piercing through the sounds of nature, even the roar of the waterfall was beginning to drown in the ruckus of the two couples going at it. The woman closed her eyes and threw her head back as she cried out in an orgasm that was perhaps one of the most carnal displays either Rachel or her husband had ever seen.

Anthony took his chance here, and pushed forward, pushing his wifes face and chest through the falling water, exposing her to the outside world for the first time since they had hidden themselves. As she realized what was happening, she did her best to hold back her own orgasmic scream, as her entire body began to spasm and shake. If nto for her husbands strong arms, and hard cock pistoning in and out of her, she likely would have falling right through the waterfall, and onto the fucking couple in front of her. Instead, he held her firmly in place as wave after wave of orgasm washed over her like the water coming from above her.

Just as the woman on the outside began to regain her composure, Rachel was yanked back through the water, still shaking in orgasm. But she lost sight, and concern, for the other couple completely as she felt suddenly empty as her pussy was left quiveringly void when Anthony suddenly pulled himself from her. He spun her around and brought her to her knees. She was still cumming, her juices just freely flowing out of her pussy as it slowly contracted back to it's normal size again. As her knees touched the wet rock beneath her, she opened her mouth in anticipation. She watched, almost in a daze, as if from outside of her own body, as her husband took his cock, glistening with her sweet nectar, into his fist, and began to slide his hand back and forth quickly. His other hand on the back of her head gripped her hair.

Neither of them even noticed that the couple on the other side of the water were finished, and getting ready to get back into the water and swim away. The other couple no longer existed. It was now just Daddy, and his good little girl, on her knees ready to take his cum. And it didn't take long. Soon with a grunt Anthony aimed his cock down at her waiting, wide open mouth, and the first thick white rope of cum shot from deep within him. His aim was true, and it hit her outstretched tongue. He was quick to move, and the second shot hit her chin, leaving a jagged line of white from there, down her neck to her cleavage. The next two hit her directly on each nipple. As the ropes of cum began to thin out, and become less impressive, he pointed his weapon back to her mouth, and pulled her to him. She eagerly took him into her mouth and began to suck him for all she was worth, not wanting to miss out on a single drop. Lost in the moment she just sucked as his hands began to work their way through her wet hair.

After a few moments, she began to come back to reality, and realized their was nothing left to get from her husband's cock. It was beginning to soften a little, so she let it go with a soft pop, and sat back on her heels, relishing in the feel of his cum all over her, and the taste of him in her mouth.

Her body was still shaking, and she knew she would not be walking for a while. Her legs were like jello. So, instead, she lay back on the rock, where he joined her. They lay together for twenty minutes or so, until they trusted their bodies to be able to move about. He was the first to stand. As he helped her up, she was still a little unsteady on her feet. He looked around outside the waterfall, and there was still no one around. "There's no one here, and you are covered in Daddy's cum little one." He smiled. "As sexy as you are draped in cum, let's get you cleaned up." With that, they both stepped into the waterfall, and let the water wash over their naked bodies. His hands ran across her body in all the places he had cum, gently scrubbing the cum from her body.

When they were as clean as the waterfall was going to get them, they stepped back behind it once more. They grabbed their swimsuits, and began to dress once more, trying to ignore the fact that washing each other off had clearly excited both of them. He struggled to fit his hard cock into his trunks, she tried to ignore the growing wetness between her legs as she watched him struggling. As they jumped into the water to swim back to shore, they were both already thinking about how fun the drive home might be...