Being a Hotwife Failure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trudy's body sat up straight. "Wait a minute.... You say there's video on the internet?"

"Yes, there is."

"Of you and me, doing the nasty?" Trudy didn't know if she should be scared or shouting death threats at someone.

Carson Wilding was now in begging mode. "My wife's lawyer hit me with that video six months ago and I've been looking for you ever since." If there is that little piece of video, there has to be more. If she gets her hands on it, I'm done."

Trudy stayed silent. She looked around the room with the expression on her face that she was ready to murder somebody .... or something. She could see the desperation on Carson's face. Then she grinned and spoke as calm and collected as Carson had seen her. "I'm going to break that bastards neck."

"Please tell me you know where the rest of that tape is, but first how in the hell did it get recorded to start with?"

A preceptive person could see the steam emanating from Trudy. Her aura changed from that of a woman that just met the man who took her hotwife virginity, to the woman that possibly would super-glue the lips of her pussy together. "We need some help."

Carson, waiting for Trudy to do or say anything looked at the enraged wife and said, "Do you mean you know where the video came from?"

"Yes, and we're going to need some help nailing this asshole to the cross."

"Wait... wait.... wait, I need to get that video first. You can do whatever you want, but I need that video first." Carson pleaded, trying his best to avoid a catastrophe for himself. "Trudy, if that's your real name, do you know where this video is located?"

"It's at my house on my husband's computer." Trudy stated as a matter of fact.

"You're right.... we're going to need some help."

"What do you mean?"

"Your husband has the video.... right?"

"Right...." she nodded.

"Then it's also in the cloud." Carson said.

Trudy grinned. "I set up his cloud account... I know the password."

Carson grabbed Trudy's face with both hands and kissed her on the mouth. "I might just get you a raise in pay for this."

"I don't know about a raise in pay, but you made my panties a little wet." She laughed. "What's the next step?"

Carson was ready to go right then.

"Wait a minute.... He's on the day shift this week. That means he'll be home around five o'clock."

"That's plenty of time." Carson was pleading again.

"By the time we get to the house and find the video it could be hours."

Frustrated, Carson said. "Well, what do you think we should do?"

Trudy glanced at her watch. "Do you have a couple folks you can trust?"

"Sure, my sister and her husband live here. I'm doubly sure they would help." Carson began looking through his phone call list.

"You mean your sister is not on speed-dial?"

"You have to know my sister to understand. But she wouldn't let me down; after all, it affects her too." Carson found the number and leaned back against the seat in the diner with a contented look on his face.

After about thirty minutes on the phone, Carson and Trudy were on the same page. At least when it came to getting their hands on the entire video that was produced that first night a year ago.

The next move was up to Trudy. She waited till she knew JT, her husband, would be on his lunch break. She called and, surprisingly, he answered it right away.

"What's up Trudy?" was the greeting his wife heard.

"I need to ask you something."

"Yeah, go ahead Babe." JT was such a witty conversationalist.

"I ran into a guy that I've been with before, and he wants to take me out after I get off work. It might be late before I get home tonight."

There was silence between the two people on the phone for a few seconds. "Who is this guy?" His name was Paul. You remember, he was the one that took me to that hotel downtown and fucked me on the balcony."

"Do you think you can take some pictures this time on your phone?"

"Oh, honey, I've already asked him. He says I can use my phone to take video, as long as we don't show his face."

"Would you do that for me Trudy? Would you really do that?" The excitement in JT's voice was continuously growing.

Then Trudy asked. "So, it's okay if I spend some time with someone else tonight?"

JT was already breathing harder, loud enough Trudy could hear through the phone.

"Okay, I'll be home as soon as I can." She said.

"Be safe, honey." That was all he said.

Trudy now gazed at the phone like it might be piece of trash that she would throw in the bin. "That muther...."

"Don't get too upset about this, you know we have to focus on getting that video." Carson said, trying to calm Trudy down.

Later that afternoon, Trudy met Carson's sister and her husband. A detailed plan was laid out to make certain they had enough time to retrieve the files from the JT's internet cloud. Carson was quick to point out they needed to change the password for added safety. That's when Trudy came up with another idea. "Let's give him the password to my account."

"We're going to be short on time as it is." Carson interjected.

"I'd love to see the look on his face when he pulls up his porn and finds my workout videos."

David, Carson's brother-in-law interrupted. "Guys it's not just changing passwords. That will slow him down, but anything you do on his computer actually stays on his computer." David looked up at his fellow conspirators. "Computers are really very lazy. In order to be faster, they just rewrite the changes only to the same drive and move the other stuff out of the way. But it's still there... So, if someone knows how to find the changes, they just have to spend a little, or a lot of time, chasing down what you've done. The computer knows it's there. It's just a matter of time before it's found."

Like a girl in school, Trudy raised her hand. "How long is this going to take?"

"First thing.... Who has the credit card?" David asked. "We need to get moving now."

Get moving they did. Within thirty minutes everyone had their assignments. Trudy and Carson went one way and David and his wife jumped on their motorcycle and they too were gone. By four o'clock that afternoon they were all eating room service, while David and Carson Wilding were working feverishly to line things up for the next day.

When everything was finished, except for the algorithm David was working on, Carson and Trudy went out onto the balcony to catch a breath of fresh air.

"So, your husband likes to watch you with other men?" Carson asked after spending most of the day with Trudy.

"Yeah, you could say that. He's not really a bad man. He just has this one quirk that I haven't been able to figure out. Everything was going fine. Don't get me wrong, we had our problems, but he got this thing in his head, and I was never going to hear the end of it till I agreed to do it for him. I thought I loved him enough that I could do it and that would be that. But the first cat out of the bag was you, and you were pretty damned good."

"Well, I'm glad to hear I'm good at something." Carson smiled and held his glass up to toast Trudy's admission.

Trudy picked up her glass to confirm her comment. "But it didn't last.... At least for me. I'm ashamed to admit I went to bed with four different men in the first four or five months, but nothing was close to that first night with you." They both feigned a toast again. "Since I wasn't actually allowing him to watch, I started making shit up. One night I told him I went to one of those porn movie theatres and told him I made out with a guy in one of those booths, giving blowjobs to anyone who wanted. I almost got caught on that one, because he said I didn't smell right."

"What did you do?" An intrigued Carson asked.

"I told him I had to brush my teeth to get the taste of cum out of my mouth. But the smell from the gas station bathroom where I washed by face must have done the trick."

"So, you weren't........."

"Hell no," Trudy exclaimed! I was sitting at a Burger joint a half hour away from the house. "Anytime he began to question me, I just sat my pussy on his face, and that's all I needed to shut him up."

They both smiled at each other. There was silent communication between the locked eyes.

Carson was the first to speak. "Right now, I have this urge to grab you and make love to all night."

"And I have the urge to let you.... but we can't." Trudy moved away from him slightly. "Carson, I admit the night we were together was a very memorable night in my life. But I can't be the one to come between you and your wife. That's hard for me to accept. Truthfully, we probably both will be getting a divorce, but we can't let our urges destroy our lives completely."

"I don't understand. You just admitted that you had sex with other men." Pleaded Carson.

"Yes, but they were nothing. As far as I knew, they were single, or even divorced. As long as I didn't ask, and they didn't tell it was okay.... It was acceptable. Even when I pretended to be with someone."

Trudy made it clear she didn't want to go on with her confessions. She got up from the chair on the balcony. "I'm sorry but I need to get some rest, this has been a busy day." She went into the second bedroom of Carson's suite and lay on the bed. The only clothes she took off were her shoes. In just seconds, she was sound asleep.

It was around two o'clock in the morning when Carson's brother-in-law gently brought Trudy from her sleep. "It's time for you to go home, Miss."

Trudy was pleased to find Carson lying next to her with his face pressing against her shoulder. "How long as he been here?"

"He came in right after you did." David said.

Trudy smiled and thought of how close she came to letting him make love to her for the second time in her life. Would it be as wonderful as the first time? Would he continue to haunt her dreams? Could it possibly be better? Would she take the chance to be disappointed?

Trudy looked at her watch and realized she couldn't waste any time. She had to leave now. "See you guys early, so I 'd better get a move on and leave you to it."

"Matthew has your car waiting for you in front of the building." David said.

Trudy looked surprised. "Who's Matthew?"

"Carson's driver." David responded, as he opened the door for Trudy to leave. There was sadness on her face, as she left. She glanced back at the bed to see Caron Wilding still sleeping. She smiled.

She collected her keys from Carson's driver, and after acknowledging him with a smile, she began the short drive to her home. All the way home, she went over in her mind how everything was to happen the following morning. The first thing she had to do was get home and get into bed without waking JT. If she could do that minor task, the rest would be easy; or so she thought.

Trudy decided to go ahead and take a chance on parking in the garage. If the garage door closing didn't alarm JT, then she was home free. Creeping into the bedroom shoeless she discovered JT still sleeping. She knew he had been fantasizing about what she might be doing that night. His pump-bottle of lotion was on the nightstand along with a pile of soiled tissues.

Following a disparaging grin, Trudy undressed and slipped into the bed under a sheet and comforter. She made certain not to touch her husband or give any indication she was home from her night of phony debauchery.

Sleep wasn't coming that night. In reality, she was only going to be able to get three hours at the most, because there were several things that needed to happen. First: She was not to let JT have his way with her before he went to work. Second: Do her only two tasks without screwing up. To Trudy, that was asking a lot.

Trudy had been involved in a lot of self-reflection in past months, questioning how she got to where she was in her life? It was easy to blame JT, but she felt she had to put a lot of the blame on herself. She was right square in the middle of a crossroads. If she went one way, she would be stuck in the life she had right now. But she could see plainly there was that other road. It was more of an exit than a choice. It was new, and maybe fraught with all sorts of dangers she had never faced before. Then her wondering thoughts went quiet as her eyes closed in sleep.

JT tried to wake Trudy in the morning, but she pretended to be too tired for any hanky-panky and kept pushing him away. "We can do something when you get home from work." she said, pulling the comforter over her head.

She lay motionless in the bed till she heard the garage door close as JT was leaving. "Wait......wait.... She thought to herself. He must be all the way gone.... They must be certain he was not coming back to the house. At that point JT was being followed by his Carson's sister on her husband's motorcycle.

Her phone rang. She was quick to answer. "He's gone Turdy, it's up to you now." The voice on the phone was that of David, Carson's brother-in-law.

Trudy jumped out of bed and pulled on a pair of joggers and a top. She ran down the hall to the kitchen and opened the door to the basement. There at the bottom of the stairs was the circuit breaker box for the house. "David.....David!" She was yelling his name into the phone. "He put a lock on the electric do-hickey."

"Is it a combination lock or a key lock?" David calmly asked.

"It looks like both..." Trudy reported.

"Both....?"

"Yeah, theirs a combination spinner thing on the front and a place for a key in the back."

"Don't do anything.... I'll be right there."

Trudy stopped in her tracks... "Shit... I had two things to do and fucked 'em both up." She turned and ran up the stairs and down the hall to unlock the back door for David, Carson, and a guy she hadn't seen before.

As Carson passed into the house, Trudy gestured to him with raised shoulders and an open palm as to who was this new guy?

Carson shook his head in the negative and said, "don't ask."

The four of them hustled to the circuit breaker box and in a matter of minutes the door to the electrical was open and the circuit to the computer and camera systems were shut down.

For the next four hours, David, and this guy David called, Disco, would work feverishly for ten minutes, then sit staring at the three computer screens they had set up on the desk in JT's office. After asking David if there was anything Carson or Trudy could be doing. Disco suggested finding something for them to eat. There was also a request for beer added, just for flavor. Carson and Trudy now had a task ahead of them. They willingly left the two brainiacs alone.

There were grins on the faces of the two static figures still waiting for their lunch, when Trudy and Carson returned.

David was eager to speak. "You two know that the cameras are still hooked up and working." As he spoke David and his friend broke out laughing. "I'm not sure I could trust eating those sandwiches." There was more laughter. "Normally, I would tell you guys to get a room, but you've already done the deed."

Carson and Trudy both looked at each other without expression, and then suddenly they too broke out laughing.

Suddenly, there was a strange look on Carson's face. "I thought we cut the power to all the cameras?"

"We did." David responded. "But we had to turn the power back on after we directed the video to our new system. That means you guys were tearing up that kitchen counter on live TV." David had a hard time controlling himself to give Carson a civil answer. "You know brother, you're pretty good at that sex stuff. I can't figure out why your old lady wants to get rid of you."

"One word, David.... It's just one word... MONEY."

Trudy just smiled and left the room for the men to have their fun.

The laughter was cut short by the sound of a phone ringing. It was Carson's sister. "Does your husband come home for lunch?"

"No, why do ask?" Trudy responded.

"Well, he just came out, got in his car and headed back toward the house."

Trudy was confused. "He has been working at that plant since he graduated High School. He never comes home for lunch. One time he was late leaving, and I asked him if he wanted me to bring him something later? He said no need, he would get lunch from the vending machines." Trudy paused. "Anyway, he packs his own lunch."

Carson's sister said. "Wait a minute.... He's turned off on another street. I'll follow him and get back with you. I think we're safe for now."

Trudy went into JT's office, or man-cave as she called it, and reported the phone call from Carson's sister.

"By the way Carson, what in the hell is your sister's name." Trudy asked.

Carson just grinned and pointed to his brother-in-law.

David seemed to hesitate a moment. "Well, it depends on the day of the week."

"What?"

"Yeah, my wife is one of the Q-Anon folks. You know, with the Space lasers and the people being sterilized with drinking water?" David almost looked sad in making his admission. "She changes her name based on the day of the week and what this Q character tells her in her dreams."

Trudy was intrigued. "What do you call her?"

"Hey...." David said. "Hey, you look nice today. Hey, where did you put my pants. Hey, what's on TV tonight...Wait, I'm not allowed to bring up TV. But you get the idea."

Trudy turned and looked at Carson. "You know I am rethinking how I feel about you and your family."

Carson grinned. "Couldn't be helped, she can be brilliant and stupid in the same sentence. But she's my sister and I love her." Carson paused. "But not as much as David."

David agreed and turned back to the computer screens.

There had been some exchanging of hard drives, and then the big test. Disco said, "Here goes," and pushed the Enter Key on JT's computer and it was finished. He did some checking to make certain all the proper changes had been accepted by the new hard drive and then it was time to leave.

Carson couldn't thank everyone enough, but he joked with Trudy about how she was not going to be paid for missing work today. His comment was answered with a brisk slap on the shoulder from Trudy. He then backtracked his comments and received a quick kiss from her for his teasing.

Just as David and Disco were making their way to where they had parked their vehicles, Trudy's phone rang.

"Hey.... What's up? We were just getting ready to call you."

"Do you want to know where your husband eats his lunch?" Carson's sister asked.

With a confused look on her face and Carson hanging on her arm. "Yeah, of course I do?"

"Do you know that Shell Station on Maple Avenue?"

Trudy grinned. "That's where JT has his car worked on."

"That's not the only thing he gets worked on."

Trudy was now even more confused. "What do you mean?"

"I'm parked at the Motel across the street. If you're interested, why don't you guys come over here and bring a camera."

Trudy was stunned, standing in the middle of the group with her phone on speaker. Everyone heard the comments from David's wife.

"See you in a few, Sis. We're on our way."

Carson directed everyone to his SUV parked two doors down the street in front of a vacant lot. It was a big Dark Green SUV; the one that Carson brought Trudy home in, the first night of being a hotwife.

It wasn't long till they pulled into the Motel parking lot. Trudy looked around and could see her husband's car. "Where is he?" she asked David's wife.

"Come with me...." She led them to a vacant building next to the Gas Station. They followed David's wife through a busted doorway. "You guys sound like a stampeding herd of Bull Elephants. Can't you keep it down a little?" Dust was filling the air from where the building had been vacant for years. But there was not a single person going up those steps that would turn back. David's wife had piqued the interest of everyone and there was no turning back.