Being a Hotwife Failure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they got to the second floor (the Brits call this the first floor), There was a direct view into the building next door. Above the Shell Station was an apartment. Looking through a separation in the boards used to cover the window, they could see directly into the living room of the apartment over the station. Just a few feet away, sitting on the couch was a naked couple. When the man moved away from the other man, Trudy could see her husband.

David's wife said, "Don't move just yet; there's more to come." Just a second or two later an equally naked woman sat down between the two men.

Trudy gasped for air.

"They're not done yet."

That was when two more very beautiful young women joined the crowd. "There you go," Hey said; "that's the whole bunch."

David and Disco were snapping pictures as fast as they could.

"I need to get video of this." Trudy angerly snapped.

"Don't worry about any more pictures, I have a phone full of them, and video too."

Carson reached for Trudy and held her in his arms. "Don't worry, babe, we're going to figure all this out."

Trudy broke free of Carson's embrace and ran down the stairs to the street. When Carson followed her, he attempted to embrace her and calm her anger. "You got what you wanted, and now here I am with what? What do I have? A reputation as a slut to the whole internet and a husband I wouldn't fuck with Hey's pussy.

Carson held her by the arms. He looked into her eyes and smiled. "In the first place, my sister has a name. It's Helen. She doesn't like it, but that's what she's stuck with. In the second place, do you want me around or are you just fucking with me? Because, if you want me to leave you alone to fight your battles... Girl, I will. I'll leave you right here and right now, standing on a street under a lamp post."

Trudy broke down crying in Carson's arms.

David, his wife and Disco came through the broken doorway to the street. "You guys can make up anytime, the orgy gang are getting dressed and it won't be long till they're down here wondering why their cars won't start."

"You didn't?" David said to his wife.

"They're fixable. And besides, they're parked in front of a gas station." Hey, or Helen, said with a broad smile.

Seconds later, four laughing people were driving on down the street toward the heart of the city. Trudy was laughing through her tears. She was feeling better leaning over the center console with her hand resting on Carson's arm.

Helen, now sitting next to her husband in the back, reached between the seats to lay her hand on Trudy's arm. "I hope you guys can figure all this out." She paused. "My brother is not all that bad if you can just put up with his shit." She patted Trudy's arm again. "You know you're not the only Hotwife in this car?"

Trudy's head snapped around to look at Helen. "What do you mean?"

"David and I play around every once in a while." She grinned and looked at her husband who had fallen asleep beside her. "You know, too may drinks at a friends' house late at night... one edible too many. You wake up in the morning with someone else inside your pussy. It happens."

Trudy looked at Carson. "Oh, girl don't you look at him. He's just as guilty as me. Where do you think he met that bitch that's trying to clean him out?"

Trudy twisted her body to better face Carson. "Is she right? Is that true?"

Carson glanced at Trudy. "If I lie to you now, you will never be able to trust me. So, yes, it's true. My ex-wife and I were at a party and things started happening, and before I knew it, I was in the middle of the night I wish I could remember."

"How many ex-wives do you have Mister?" Trudy was beginning to feel angry and used again. She let go of Carson's arm and was sitting straight up in her seat. "Jesus H Christ, Carson. It's not a hard question. Let's try it again... How many wives have you made promises to? Is it one? No, we can toss that one out right away. ... Is it two?" She watched him ponder an answer. "Oh, shit, don't tell me more than two."

"No, fuck, no.... It's just the one ex-wife. But I promise this one will be the last one."

"Oh fuck.... I guess you think I want to be number three?"

Carson stopped the car and looked directly into Trudy's face. "I don't expect anything, except that you be the last."

The car was quiet for the remainder of the drive to Carson's Hotel. David and Helen had their car in the parking garage, so they were gone after a thank you and a hug from both Carson and Trudy.

When the couple entered Carson's suite, Carson yelled out to Trudy, asking if she wanted to order Room-Service. When there was no answer, he tried to open the door to the bedroom. It was locked. "I'm going to shower and change. If you want to go to dinner, I'll wait. If not, I'll have the kitchen send something up."

He thought it best to let her get her thoughts together, so he went to dinner alone that evening. When he returned to the suite, there was an untouched tray sitting in the hall outside the door. The following morning, Carson's driver dropped him off next to his Challenger on the apron at the Airport. Soon he was headed back to his home in New York.

Mid-flight, there was a phone call to Carson. It was from his lawyer, requesting a meeting as soon as he arrived in the city. There was good news. Somehow, it still wasn't good enough to lift his spirits.

Upon arrival, Carson was greeted by his Lawyer, his Accountant, and the head of the Private Investigating firm he hired over two months before. They were to find out the reason for this divorce he knew was going to wipe him out financially.

Samuel James, the lead investigator on the case, was the first to say anything. "Mr. Wilding you are a very lucky man. And just so you'll know, I don't blame you one bit for signing that pre-nuptial agreement. That is one sexy damn woman. You were dead meat the minute you met her."

"I'm glad you agree with my taste in women, but what did you find out?" Carson was a little perturbed with pussyfooting around the subject.

"The man she was with the night of the big swinging party; he was her husband...right?"

"That's what they said. They were there at the invitation of Ben Golden." Carson's curiosity was getting revved up by this guy dragging everything out so long.

"Well, your divorce is not all for the benefit of your soon to be ex-wife. The main beneficiary is Ben Golden. He may act like your bosom buddy, but he's the snake in the grass that dreamed all this up."

"Ben...?" Carson almost fell out of his chair. "Ben and I are competitors, but we have always played fair with each other. In fact, I sent him business I couldn't handle, and he did the same for me." Carson shook his head. "I just can't believe that about Ben."

"Let me enlighten you about Ben Golden." There was a pause as Carson noticed the look on his lawyer's face. "First things first.... The man at the party everyone thought was your wife's husband. Surprise .... Surprise, he was her father."

"What?"... Carson was practically screaming at Samuel James, the investigator.

"That's just the beginning. The smooth-talking father, is Ben Golden's brother."

"How in the fuck could I have been so stupid?" The disconsolate Carson turned his chair to avoid the faces of those gathered in his office. "I'm supposed be the brains that keeps this whole thing together, and here I am giving it all to a piece of ass."

"I wouldn't say that, Carson." His lawyer interjected into the conversation. "You see we found a bigger dick than yours. When you went out of town, your wife got an itch. She just happened to find our man and spent a week scratching that itch at a rented love nest at the beach."

"Is it admissible?" He asked.

"It is when you take into account all the drugs, they say they were giving you."

"Son of a bitch! That's why I couldn't remember much about that night." Carson paused to gather his thoughts. "I called it, 'the night I wish I could remember.'"

"According to what we've gathered, and it's a lot." Carson's lawyer said. "We should be able to schedule a meeting with her attorneys on Monday a week at the latest. They'll think we want to talk about a settlement. I'm certain they'll jump at the chance to get this settled. We'll just let them think that."

Discussions continued till the sun was almost down. But before everyone left, Carson got promises from everyone they would look into getting Trudy out of her mess.

Arrangements were made and when the office was cleared, Carson called his sister, Helen. "You have Trudy's phone number?"

"Yeah, do you need it?" Helen responded.

"Talk to Trudy for me, will you. See if she is willing to talk with me."

"What do you want me to say beside just talking with you?"

"Helen, would you let her know we're not all crazy. I know she thinks that, and I just wish she could get past some of the nutty things we do to keep each other entertained."

Helen made the call to Trudy and let her know what was about to happen. Unfortunately, Trudy never called Carson.

It didn't take long for JT to find he had lost all of his video and audio files. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure who took those files. Trudy didn't come home that night. She just left a message on his desk, telling him to, politely, "Go piss up a rope." She let him know she was aware of the orgy crew, but she didn't care anymore.

Carson Wilding's group did get in touch with Trudy. They provided her with all the legal help she needed to get free of JT completely.

When she made her mandated court appearance, JT did show up to plead stupidity or something equally ridiculous. There in the back of the Courtroom was a familiar face... Carson Wilding.

Trudy smiled at Carson, but that was the extent of her interest till after the Judge finally declared her a woman, no longer beholding to JT McMurray.

When Trudy looked at the back of the Courtroom, Carson was gone. There were, however, a couple of very familiar faces, Helen and David, Carson's sister, and brother-in-law. There were greetings and hugs with the three comrades in arms. Laughing and reminiscing as they walked down the stairs to the door to the street.

On the street Trudy saw Matthew, Carson's driver, holding the door to a very long and expensive limousine. Helen nudged Trudy's shoulder and spoke. "Get your ass in that car. That man loves you, and don't you dare fuck it up."

Trudy's face broke into a smile, and she could barely control herself as she rushed down the final few steps of the courthouse, turned and smiled back at her friends, and eagerly disappeared out of sight.

By now you've figured out Trudy and Carson lived happily ever after. That may be true, I'll never tell. But there is one thing that Trudy learned that night. While Carson was sitting in the back of the courtroom that day. He remembered where he had seen JT. And JT recognized Carson too. JT was the host of the Wife-Swap party where Carson had been set up for his big fall. Little did either of them know this would be the day, or should I say night, that would be the end of one life, and the beginning of a newer and better life.

End

Please comment.... I love them all...even the bad ones.