Being a Hotwife Failure

Story Info
Hotwifing is his idea...
9.4k words
3.65
12.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relaxing in his zero-gravity chair for the last hour has been nerve-wracking on JT McMurray. His name is Johnathon McMurray, but everyone knows him at JT. No need to ask him what the T stands for, he will just give you some Bullshit story he just made up. If you must know, I don't know and don't care. But he, somewhere along in his forty-four years, decided he liked the sound of it, so voila, he has no middle name. But if he did, it would start with a T.

JT stirs from his comfort, if you could call it that, when he hears the "ding" on his phone signaling an incoming text. The text is not really a text, it's just an eggplant emoji. That was the code... the code between husband and wife. His wife Trudy was telling her husband, she and her lover would soon be at the house.

JT's wife is a very fit woman with dirty blond hair on a body with legs that go all the way up to a perfect ass. If I told you who she resembled, I probably would get sued. And nobody wants that to happen, let alone Taylor Swife. Her name is Casandra, but in her case, she does have a middle name, Gertrude. She was named after an aunt, three times removed.

With her Thirty-Nine-year-old hard body, and her twenty-two-year marriage to JT, she is about to have sex with another man for the first time in her life. She doesn't consider it cheating because it was only after pressure from her husband that she agreed to do this deed. The important part is she resisted for much more than a year.

But here we are. It's going to happen. She has finally caved to the wishes of her husband. If she only knew all the irons, her husband had in this and all the other fires he was involved with. But tonight, would be the first time this fire was lit.

Oh, and by the way, everyone at home and work calls her Trudy. But for tonight she is Tina. Afterall, what's in a name if the result is what you wanted all along?

There is a sudden appearance of sweat-beads racing down JT's forehead. His gut is churning. He can't vomit anymore; he already has emptied his office trashcan more than once.

Why would this happen now? This has been countless hours of endless talking, cajoling, promising, and pledging his love to his woman. And now she is going to fulfill 'his' fantasies, his wants and needs; so, he says. She is going to bring another man into her home and have sex with him in full view of her husband. At some point, he convinced her it's not love...it's just sex. He also fed her that line about making their marriage stronger.

The lucky fellow won't know JT is watching. Without doubt, he will see every move, every thrust, every kiss and every touch of these two bodies. Suddenly, JT will see live, all the things he thought he wanted to see of his wife. Just imagine he is about to witness his own private porn show.

During these hours of waiting for Trudy to text that eggplant emoji, JT had time to look back on the last two years. He and Trudy both had good jobs. He admitted to himself he wasn't the greatest provider for his wife, but they seemed to be happy. He began with the notion the sex life of he and his lovely Trudy was somehow not as exciting as it once was.

Duh.... Whose is?

Once the idea was planted in his mind, it was there to stay. Even DDT couldn't keep this weed from thoroughly taking over his garden or his thoughts.

One night at work, he was tired and decided he was going to take a break. It was his break time, so it was no big deal. One of the guys on his crew brought one of those convenience store dirty magazines to work. He left it on the table in the break room for anybody else that wanted to see it. JT started thumbing through the titles of stories. He was intrigued by what he read in that smutty little magazine. He left the breakroom and went into the restroom and closed the door behind him so he could masturbate to relieve the tension those stories caused.

Now, let's face it, JT was not the first guy to hide in the toilet and fill a handful of toilet paper with a load of cum. Women may not realize this, but men are just as horny as they are. It's not as surprising as it may seem, men look at women with nasty thoughts every time they see a woman.

The simple truth is women do the same. They don't look at a man's tits and get turned on. It could be a beard, a tattoo, a guy showing off the guns (his muscles). Oh God I hate to say this...but a guys' butt is the cause of many nocturnal fantasies.

Truth be told... any part of a woman will give a guy an erection, if that's what he's into. The same thing happens to a woman.

And there it was.... The starting point of what was about to happen, the first night of the rest of their lives. It all started with a fellow worker leaving a six-dollar mini-magazine on a breakroom table.

If we look back several years (and we're going to that right now), Trudy was very conscience about the safety of their neighborhood, or lack of safety. It wasn't the safest part of town, but it wasn't as bad as she imagined. At first JT installed a group of eight security cameras around the house. He did the installation with the help of a good buddy of his and it was just fine with Trudy.

It wasn't long ago, he got the idea of installing cameras on the inside of the house. This time he did it on his own. JT paid attention to the first install, and he was certain he could do this job by himself.

Trudy wasn't sure she wanted to be on camera inside her home, but once they were installed, she was fine. After about a week or two, she didn't even remember they were there watching her every move. JT never brought them up, and she never asked.

The outside cameras, the first to be installed would switch back and forth between high resolution color cameras in the daytime, and at night turn more to nighttime mode; just black and white. However, the indoor cameras were top of the line, low light, four-K cameras, and they could see and identify a fly pestering the dog, if they had a dog.

JT was so proud of his efforts to wire the entire house. One camera covered the open living room and the main entrance into the home. There was one camera covering the hallway where three bedrooms were located. One Camera each covered the bathrooms; there were two. There was one over the fireplace with the sofa centered in the view, and three in the bedroom. That's right... three cameras at the center of all the action in the master bedroom. One to cover the bed from the side and one at the top and one at the bottom of the king-sized bed. If anyone went outside the bedroom through the sliding glass doors, they were in full view of the automated lighting and the outside patio camera.

In JT's man-cave he had two thirty-two-inch monitors. Each handled eight cameras. The newer cameras operated on a touchscreen, and the older cameras, JT had to use a mouse to go from one camera to another.

Over time, as money became available, JT added sound to his system. There were microphones hidden in the end-table lamps in the living room and hidden in the two lamps beside the bed in the master bedroom. The kit JT purchased had six mics, so he put one on the patio, and kept the other as a backup if one of them failed. He didn't expect the one on the patio to last very long, since it was out in the weather.

Now you wonder why all this chicanery is going on with JT and Trudy. JT was spending so much time fantasizing about her with another man, that he was pushing her away from what he should be doing, making her life and his more exciting. Instead, he is pushing her into the arms of another man simply because he read about someone else's fantasy in a magazine.

Suddenly, the driveway light came on and JT saw a large black or dark green SUV come to a stop. He could plainly see his wife and her date for tonight talking. Trudy leaned across the center console to kiss the driver full on the mouth.

JT's empty stomach convulsed, but there was nothing left. He turned away from the screen and began saying over and over again.... What have I done...? Oh, God what have I done?"

The sound of the door opening, and the couple trying to make their way across the room to the sofa without breaking their embrace. A familiar looking man was tugging at Trudy's blouse, and when it was lying on the floor at their feet, the sounds of Trudy's moaning and her lover sucking on her breasts filled the confines of the room.

It was now the Trudy show, and JT knew he couldn't stop what was happening. The churning in his gut began to change, there was suddenly excitement. The pain was becoming a thrill. A thrill that made him suddenly open his pants to fondle himself. Only this time he didn't have to hide. His cock was harder than he could ever remember. He pulled down his pants and watched the two lovers clawing at each other. The excitement had grown to such great heights that he didn't dare stroke his cock. His eyes closed tight as he squeezed his manhood and endured the hardest and longest orgasm of his life.

The pain in his groin took him back to the first time he spilled his cum over the sheets in his bed. That prayer that fueled his regret, was now creating a crescendo of lust for his eyes, ears, and his emotions. This was exactly what he had envisioned. His body was now so weakened by the emotions of this day and this night, JT collapsed in his chair and could only survive by listening to the sounds that were playing out through his home. Occasionally he would look up at the monitor on his desk to witness the carnage of lust. Only to close his eyes again to savor the vision in his mind.

When the only sound in the house was the sound of heavy breathing coming from the bedroom. JT raised his face from his chest. There, on the screen of his monitor lay two bodies tangled and exhausted. The body of his wife and that of a man he tried to recognize from his past.

Remorse for what he had done and what he coerced his beautiful wife to do should fill him with shame. But there was none. Only the urge to snatch up her body from that bed and reclaim her as his own. He wanted to shout to anyone who would listen that she, this woman, this wife, this beautiful angel of trust and love was his to love forever.

Was this not the most unforgivable thing a man can do to the woman he loves? Fortunately, or not, the shame passed.

Trudy, or Tina or whoever she was pretending to be was exhausted. She was also strangely thrilled by tonight's events. Remembrance of the night of her first date with JT when he was out just cruising the streets with his "buds".

The new and exciting thrills that consumed her body that night long ago. They were all repeated tonight and would be remembered forever in the far reaches of her mind. That first night with JT was a cherished memory. This night was even more exciting. Just like that night long ago, this night will never be forgotten.

She rolled back on the bed to free herself from her first encounter with lust of the unknown. She heard herself utter the words, "Thank you," to the first illicit lover to enter her life, and her body. She rolled over and covered her head while he dressed and left the house.

When JT gathered the nerve to enter the master bedroom. He found his wife sitting on the edge of the bed, her eyes wet with tears. They embraced, and each knew without a doubt they were going to be fine. If only that could be true.

Strangely, there were no conversations about what happened. JT had finally gathered enough nerve to watch the entire recording from beginning to end. It was such a turn on, he didn't feel the need for another "playtime" for over month. It became clear; JT was the one pulling the strings. Trudy was unhappy about that.

This was the point where Trudy began to view things differently than her husband. JT was happy, but when Trudy reflected on her feelings and her life since that night, she felt she was somehow being left behind. Why did she feel used? JT made her feel like she was performing. She didn't like the idea of performing for anyone, not even her husband.

But when JT brought up the idea of having a Play Night, she was becoming less interested. Not only that, but she was also disappointed with the performance of her party participants. She was comparing them to that first night, and they weren't measuring up.

There was one other important condition that Trudy insisted take place. She would never bring a man back to their home. This was her home and JT wanted it to be his private porn studio. He wanted it to be the backdrop for all his twisted fantasies. Trudy told her husband she would play his game, but he would have to rely on her to give him all the details of her adventures. JT was going to have to use his imagination to feed his fantasies... Now, all of a sudden, Trudy was taking charge. She was determined to make this happen, and it was easier than she could have hoped. Trudy was now dealing with all the cards, and her husband had no choice but to accept.

One afternoon while at work, Trudy noticed the figure of a man walking past her cubical. He was more than just familiar. He was the man. The man she met at the club that first night. He was the man that took her to her house and did more than just have sex with her. He rewrote the code in her brain that controls her sex drive. He was the man that made her look forward to feeling like a real woman, not just something that keeps her husband's feet warm and his dick hard.

"Oh, fuck" she thought. "Who is that guy, and do I need to hide from him?"

"Betty.....Betty," she said to her cubicle-mate. "Do you see that guy?" Pointing to the tall shadow of a man now standing next the windows in the office area.

Betty, her friend for as long as Trudy had worked in this building, stood up and looked to where her friend was pointing. "Oh, yeah, that's Carson Wilding. He the big boss from New York." Betty paused and looked back at Trudy. "Haven't you met him?"

Caught in an uncomfortable situation, Trudy seemed to stutter, and she told her friend she hadn't met him. "I think I need to leave early today." Trudy sat back at her desk and pondered momentarily what she needed to do. After considering the situation, she decided to leave. "Tell Mike or Phyliss I was feeling sick and had to go home.... Okay?"

Betty looked at the man, now walking toward the two women. "Well, if you're going to go, you better get moving." Betty dipped her head in the direction of the man walking toward them to warn Trudy. "I don't know what got in your bonnet, but you better get going before he gets here."

Betty elicited a promise of information from Trudy as she headed for the elevators.

As the elevator doors opened Trudy had to step back to allow people to get off. She stepped inside and the door closed behind her. When she reached for the lobby button, she was standing face to face with the man she knew as Allen. He gently held her hand over the button as they both pushed to signal the lobby.

Allen, or whatever this guy's name was, smiled but said nothing. Fortunately for Trudy there were three other people inside the elevator. She looked up at him and he returned her gaze with a knowing grin. There was no doubt on this man's face. He never took his eyes from Trudy. No words were spoken as the elevator raced to the lobby. But it's not that simple. The elevator stops wherever there are people waiting. At this time of day there are hundreds of people using the elevators. One floor down, more people get on and a few get off. Some people recognized the man the man in the expensive suit, only one or two were brave enough to get him into a conversation.

Trudy was relieved when the door to the lobby opened, but as she stepped out, she felt an unfamiliar hand on her shoulder.

"Is it Tina?" The strength of the voice of this man crashed into her mind.

Trudy stepped away from the elevator and settled next to the wall. She looked at his face and was muted by his shear presence. "No, it's Trudy."

"And I see you're married?"

Her left hand seemed to now weigh a ton. She held up her hand, as if confessing to a priest and said, "Yes.... I am."

"Well, then you won't mind if you and I have a little talk, Tina or Trudy, or whomever you claim to be now."

Trudy started to balk at his suggestion.

"Don't worry, your job will still be there tomorrow." The handsome Carson Wilding placed his hand gently on Trudy's back and guided her out of the building. There was a limousine waiting there, but he motioned for the driver to leave.

"Okay, I now know you're married, and it's only fair I admit I'm married too." He grinned. "But thanks to you I'm about to be divorced."

"Me?... I haven't seen you!" Trudy was scared and very confused by what was happening. "Do I need to scream for the police?"

Carson Wilding removed his hand from her back and said, "Mrs. McMurray, there are a thousand people within twenty-five feet of us right now. Do you really think I would be dumb enough to harm you with all these eyes as witnesses?"

The couple walked to a tiny diner across the expansive square in the middle of the business district. "Don't look so damn scared, I'm not going to do anything but talk." Trudy was glancing all around with a nervous look on her face, but no one seemed to notice the couple as they passed.

"What do you want to talk about?" Trudy asked.

Staring directly into her eyes... "Was I being setup?"

"Setup.... What do you mean? ... Setup for what?"

Carson Wilding had no reason to believe Trudy, but he had the advantage, so he had to press the issue. "Were you paid to set me up? Set me up so my wife could clean me out in a divorce?"

"What? No, I didn't do anything like that. In fact, if I told you how this all happened, you would hold my hand while we both jump off a bridge." Trudy's facial expression pled her innocence. "I just needed someone to make love to me. In fact, I was just looking for a man to make me feel like a woman again, and you did.... in spades."

"You're not going to believe me when I say this, but last year when I met you at the club. By the way, how did you get into that club? ... It's supposed to be members only?" Carson's mind started to wonder off the subject. "Never mind" ... He paused a second or two, wondering if he needed to give this woman the background to his story. "Okay, I'm going to tell you the whole story."

The waitress at the diner interrupted his confession with their drinks. "Are you okay" she asked Trudy?

"Yeah, I'm fine." As she spoke Trudy could see the relief on Carson's face.

Trudy picked up her drink, smiled at the waitress, took a drink to confirm everything was okay. "Go on, you were about to tell me something." Trudy said.

When the waitress was far enough way that Carson felt she couldn't hear him, he started his story. "About a year and half ago, my wife started accusing me of having an affair." His finger went into the air as if making a point. "I was not. To tell the truth, I was too busy trying to save the company we both work for. Anyway, she said I was having an affair with someone, and that's what she needed to break our prenup. It would just about wipe me out and she would end up with everything. Four generations of hard work down the drain.... gone to a piece of arm-candy that hasn't the slightest idea of how to run this company."

"What in the hell do I have to do with what you're saying? And who in his right mind would sign a prenup that would put him in the poorhouse?" Trudy said, trying to take the pressure off herself.

"You....my dear, showed up on the internet about six months ago, and my wife is saying the butt bouncing up and down on you is mine!

"Well, is it?"

"Yes, but you are the only one I've had sex with, in all that time. Including the number of times, I've been with my wife." Carson Wilding was now pleading with Trudy.