All Comments on 'Being a Whore for My... Ch. 01'

by Lena_Hornee

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Outstanding!

Wow, I had to break several times while reading this story. Very, very well written and extremley erotic. I just can't wait until the next chapter. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long! Great job!

Lena_HorneeLena_Horneealmost 20 years agoAuthor
To My Readers

I just wanted to apologize for Part II of the story being missing. I submitted both parts together, but had trouble using Lit's submission system. Parts I & II are meant to be read together. Hopefully the Lit staff will release it tomorrow.

Thanks for all the great comments so far.

Love,

Lena

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow

You had me naging on every word. can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
mmmmmmmmmm!

OMG! That was the hottest story I have ever read, my pussy is dripping, my clit is throbbing, my mind is burning with lust. I'll never be the same again! Can't wait for chapter 2.

P.S.

Can you loan me Taddy???? (I wouldn't mind Wolfie either)

lostnfoundlostnfoundalmost 20 years ago
Incredibly Hot

Lena, your story is a masterpiece of erotica.?However, I am afraid some will vote you down because they don't like incest and nasty sex instead of voting for the quality of the writing.?Too bad. One of the best stories I've ever read on the subject, can't wait for the second chapter. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
One of the best ever

That is one of the best stories I've read in a long time here. Written well, great build-up. Just a great, great story.

SillyAssMe34SillyAssMe34almost 20 years ago
Brilliant...

Very well constructed and amazingly well written! Suprised to see such creativity in erotica. Can't wait till the next chapter is published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lena sweetie,

Just wanted to let you know that I have read and reread your story several times and each time i have jerked a load of cum. MORE MORE MORE

Dick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

your story pushed all of my buttons! please get the next part soon. do you have any more work? any chance of wolfie comming over to eat a creampie when tad finishes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great!!!

I have to agree with everything else written about the story. My pussy is soaked! I love all the nasty talking of the characters. Thanks and please write more very soon.

wayback38wayback38almost 13 years ago
my new favorite author...

...that's you, girl.

wayback

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot Stuff!

You are wicked Lena, loved your story.

Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momover 10 years ago
Yes Terrificly Wicked Indeed

Wow, I have become so aroused that I just had to stop and comment. This is so much fun to read.

DuchessAhaliaDuchessAhaliaover 2 years ago

This is absolutely fantastic! I usually don't comment on stories, but I just had to after reading this! I especially love the ass play you have included!! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous