All Comments on 'Being Cruel comes Naturally to Her'

by vinylzog

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please...

... thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this bad story. I'm fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written, pathetic, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic

How sad she can only come 6 times when he came 4. They must have fucked for hours. Surprised he enjoyed it must have made him feel less man that he butted 4 times and could only get her to cum 2 times more. Hysterical.

vinylzogvinylzogover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks I really value your opinions

Insightful and constructive comments. I've seen the error of my ways thanks to you guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Same comments, different story

The anonymous person who started off saying the story was ugly has written the same comments about other stories. He's one of those readers who claims to not like interracial cuckold tales but he gives himself away by saying it wasn't worth reading all the way through. Overall, I'd say the story was better than most and I'd like to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WIMPY WHITE WRITER

Please go back to the swamp you came from and sink into the shit

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wouldkiick her in hercunt and tell to hit the road . How could want your wife to fuck another man ,have treat you like scum kick her as hard as you can right in the cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous