Being Jim Ch. 03: Barbra's Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoops... you touched me, now you got to go disinfect yourself..." I chuckled which devolved into a bout of coughing. Barb asked me if I'd taken my medicine before she got there and I told her I had so she led me by my hand back into my bedroom and made me lie down. Then she said.

"I got your letter... that special request you asked of me... I've been working on it ever since." She looked at me and raised on eyebrow questioningly.

"Oh have you now?" I asked smiling "Was that hard to do?"

"Not at all, all I had to do was think of how you touch me and how good it feels when we kiss and I was soaked in no time." She smiled as she eased up the hem of her skirt a little at a time wiggling her hips slowly from side to side. "I will confess that I had to go to the bathroom at one point because I just got too hot and I needed to relieve myself." And the skirt kept inching upward over her knees and halfway up her thighs now... I could see the tops of her nylons as her hips swayed side to side. My heart beating a little faster with every inch the hem climbed.

"So you went to the restroom at work and masturbated? Thinking of me?" I asked incredulously... amazed at the very thought of her fantasizing about me.

"Uh-huh... I was hot." She nodded seductively, her eyes never breaking from my own, watching the look of fascination and awe on my face as she swayed and drew up her skirt until it was bunched up near her hip. I could see her silky light blue panties and how they were darker from being wet where they covered her aroused sex. Barb lifted her left leg and put her foot on the edge of my bed and ran her hand with those manicured slender fingers along the inside of her thigh from the knee to her crotch. Then continued on to run those fingers over and then up and down her puss making sure the panties were sopping wet. Even with my sinuses mostly stopped up from the flu I could still smell her arousal, that sweet musky feminine perfume. The heady scent made my mind whirl and I could feel my cock swelling in my sweat pants. I must have reached a hand to my cock and been unaware of it but Barb saw it and smiled like the cat that ate the canary then bit her bottom lip as she hooked her fingers under the band of her panties and slid them down her legs. Replacing her left leg to the floor so that she could step out of that soaking wet garment. She picked them up and handed them to me.

"You don't know how much I hate being sick right now." I said.

"You don't know how much I hate you being sick right now too."Barb parroted, and gave a heavy sigh. "I also brought something else to keep here if you don't mind." She said.

"What's that? " I asked curious.

"Just a few bottles of Massengill. I like to freshen up after playing like we do. A girl has to feel fresh and clean you know." She smiled and winked. Bringing back thoughts that we don't use condoms because she can't get pregnant. Therefore, well, things get messy when there's not a condom being used to catch the mess.

"I don't mind, but if you had told me what to get I would have gotten it for you." I offered.

"So now you know what I usually use, you can get more when this is used up." She said.

"Deal. But Barb..?" I asked somewhat hesitantly.

"What?" she asked

.

"Thank you for the reminder." I said holding up her panties and smiling then continued. "Since your here right now though, I wonder if I could touch you to smell you on my hand until I have to clean up?"

"Heh heh... I think I'm okay with that..." She purred as she turned away from me and slid her skirt back up again but all in one motion this time. Then looking over her shoulder, GOD what a seductive look on her face! She stepped her feet apart slightly and bent over showing me her gorgeous ass with her still dripping pussy with her lips slightly parted and distended as if begging for attention. I reached out with my left hand and let it glide across her ass cheek, my fingers finding her crack and followed it down. Each finger in turn bumping gently across the puckered pink rosebud of her asshole, like a speed bump. Then sliding, gliding really, across that super sensitive patch of skin between her sphincter and the opening to her sex. I let my fingers run along one side and my thumb along the other side only to meet again where the folds of skin formed a hood over her clit. The clit was sticking out like a button longing to be pushed or manipulated. So I did. I pinched it between my thumb and forefinger and rolled it lightly while pulling ever so gently. Barb gasped and I felt her legs quiver. I could have sworn I felt her clit pulse as well. Releasing her clit I drew my fingers back down the lips, parting them, both the outer and those inner pinker ones that were literally dripping with her excitement. I heard Barb moan softly, then another gasp as I pushed first one finger then two followed by a third finger into her vagina. Hooking the ends of my fingers I tickled and probed looking for that g-spot. Barbs legs shook again and she abruptly stood up straight and stepped away just far enough that I couldn't reach her any longer. I pouted a little bit when she turned to look at me.

"Oh ho ho... That's ENOUGH!" She said smiling and squirming as she lowered her skirt back down and straightened it. "You need to rest, and I need to get going. I made the mistake of telling my sister I was getting off early so she's expecting me to ride with her and her husband to the funeral home."

"I'm sorry Barb." I said sobering up at remembering why she was able to come by today

.

"Don't worry about it. I wasn't close to my aunt really, but it was mom's last sister, now they're all gone. Just me and Gail and a few cousins left. Gail was closer to my aunt than I was, but then Gail always was a bit more protective and conservative, or maybe just nosy and a busybody. But she cared. So I'll humor her. She can't stand Jes, never did like him and made no bones about it. Anyway, I'm going to go wash my hands and then leave. I'll lock the door on my way out, you just lay still and sleep if you can. I'll talk to you later lover." She said and smiled that beautiful smile again.

"I will, and you take care Barb... I miss you already." I chimed in as she went through the blackout curtain and to the bathroom.

"Soon Darlin, soon." Then I heard the water running in the bathroom sink and a few moments later the door to my apartment opening and then closing. I held those silky blue panties up to look at them and sniffed them and smiled, then looked at my left hand and sniffed it... my eyes rolled back in my head and I smiled as I drifted off to sleep.

My stomach woke me up sometime around eight that evening. I was hungry. After emptying my bladder I washed my hands, pausing to look and smile with the memory of earlier in the day. I opened another can of soup and heated it up. I took my mug of soup and some crackers to the computer desk and made myself comfortable with a blanket wrapped around me. Dialing up I logged onto Night Friends. I had a few messages asking how I was doing and wishing me well. It seems my little community of online friends were keeping each other informed about me, or at least the ones who were my friends anyway. After responding to the messages I joined a few of the regulars in trivia to chat and pass the time. There was another round of questions about how I was doing and well wishes. I hadn't realized how many people even cared about me enough to mention it or wish me well. I did find it interesting that most of them were females. I smiled as I played the game and chatted.

Around ten o'clock I saw where Barb logged on and in moments she was whispering to me in private messages.

Wildone: whisper "Hi... remember me?" She sent with a smile.

Frodov: whisper "Why yes, your scent is rather familiar." I sent a wink.

Wildone: whisper "And have you been naughty?" she asked.

Frodov: whisper "No, but not for the lack of interest I'm afraid. In my mind I ravished you, repeatedly." I sent.

Wildone: whisper "Ravished huh? I like the sound of that. Maybe you can show me that sometime soon."

Frodov: whisper "Count on it lady love. Again, that was very nice of you... or should I say... "Naughty" of you to come by earlier today and leave me with that wonderful reminder, and for the sherbet. I've not had any of that yet though, maybe later."

Wildone: whisper "Well you're welcome to both. I kind of got a kick out of it too. Even if it got me in a little bit of trouble." She said.

Sitting up straighter at reading the bit about trouble I asked.

Frodov: whisper "Trouble, what kind of trouble?"

Wildone: whisper "Well... I didn't have time to go home after stopping by your place so I went directly to my aunt's house to meet my sister and her husband. My outfit was okay but I guess I was still a little fragrant so to speak. I don't think my brother in law caught it but my sister sure did. Going commando didn't exactly help either, constant state of arousal. Anyway, Gail pulled me aside when we got to the funeral home and interrogated me. I told her that I stopped by to see a sick friend and drop off some sherbet. Then she asked me why I smelled like fresh sex. Damn! So I had to own up to seeing someone. Not that she cared that I was cheating on Jess, for that she would cheer me on over, but that I hadn't told her anything about it or who. You know all the things that a nosy sister has to know. I told her it was none of her business and to just drop it."

Frodov: whisper "And did she? Drop it that is? "I asked.

Wildone: whisper "No... ended up telling her all about you. How sweet and caring you are, and what a wonderful lover you've been to me. I guess I couldn't stop myself." She added a blush action.

Wildone: whisper "She said she wouldn't say anything as long as I told her who you were and where you lived in case something happened or I went missing. Like I said, over protective and nosy."

Frodov: whisper "Well I don't care that you tell anyone about me I just didn't want to cause you any trouble you know that right?" I told her.

Wildone: whisper "I know, and I appreciate that. But just so you know, I gave her your name and address so she could check with you if anything ever happened to me. I wouldn't be surprised if you got a call from her sometime. She's such a prude. I love her but she drives me crazy sometimes."

Frodov: whisper "Okay, I'll try to make a good impression if she does call." I sent a wink.

We whispered in private messages for a little while longer before Barb had to sign off to go to bed, she was tired, it had been a long day for her. I was feeling better but I was tired too so not long after she signed off I went back to bed too... walking all three or four paces across the room to plop down into my bed. Pulling that silky blue pair of panties out from under my pillow for a quick sniff, I smiled as I drifted off to sleep again.

Saturday morning I woke up and took my medicine and had another can of soup. I planted myself on the couch and napped off and on all day watching cable TV. I logged onto Night friends in the evening for a few hours to chat and play.

Sunday morning, more medicine, more soup... more cable TV... more online. I got a whiff of myself while sitting at my desk and realized I'd not showered in a few days. That would simply not do, I didn't even bother logging off and just told everyone I'd be right back. I shucked my clothes and went to take a shower. A long hot shower, shampooed, shaved the whole shebang. Fresh and clean, deodorized, teeth brushed, gargled. I even put on clean sweats and tee shirt and socks. Looking at my rumpled bedclothes I decided to go ahead and change those out too. Fresh sheets and pillow cases, a clean comforter. I loaded up the dishwasher with all the empty dirty mugs and bowls from my soup eating. I was feeling much better now. I sat back down at the computer and was getting into the trivia match when I heard someone knocking on my door. Who in the world?

Going to the door and looking out the peep hole I saw a woman standing in front of my door with her purse in one hand and a scrap of paper in her other hand. Curious I opened the door and asked.

"Can I help you?"

She looked up and said. "Are you Jim?"

"Who's asking? If I may?" I asked with knitted brow.

"Hi, I'm Gail, Barbra's sister. Can I speak with you?" She asked rather bluntly. She seemed a little aloof if that's the right word. Now that she told me who she was I thought I could see some familiar resemblance between her and Barb. Gail's hair was brunette rather than dark red, and only shoulder length with a slight wave on the ends. She was a bit taller than Barb, but then Barb would have been a good five or six inches taller had she not had scoliosis of the spine. Gail's face resembled Barbs but her eyes were harder as if questioning everything she saw, her lips were full but set in a firm line, not quite a scowl but certainly not a happy smiling face either. She was dressed rather conservatively, much like a librarian going to church maybe. Either a dress or a long skirt under a jacket or blazer with a blouse maybe. I took all that in with a flash, backing up I invited her in. Closing the door behind her I motioned to the couch then realized that there was still a blanket on it from where I'd camped out the last day or so watching TV. I quickly gathered it up and folded it and set it on one end of the couch. Gail sat down on the other end of the couch closest to the door, clutching her purse like a shield resting it atop her knees with both hands.

"Would you like something to drink? I have some ginger ale or a Coke or Pepsi? Cans I'm afraid but I have clean glasses if you prefer."

"No, but thank you, I don't intend to take much of your time. I just wanted to talk with you about Barb." She said clearing her throat. I got the impression she's practiced this line before she said it. "I tried to call you several times yesterday and more today but your phone was always busy. So I chose to come in person."

"I'm sorry, if the phone was busy it was probably because I was online with the computer. What would you like to know?" I asked.

"Yes, being online would explain it, Barb too has that problem. I can never reach her at home because she's so often on the computer. I take it that that is where you met her?"

"On Night Friends, yes. Barb and I are both on that bulletin board. It has live chat and people can play games like trivia while talking. It's also local, not like the big national chat rooms where you talk to people all over country or the world. I mean that's interesting but what are the chances that you're going to actually meet those people? With the local boards you get to meet those other people if you like. I've made several friends from acquaintances I've made online. Barb is one of them." I explained.

"So you're just "friends" with my sister then?" She looked me in the eyes intently as if seeking a truth or a lie.

"Well honestly, we were friends, at first, and still are I would like to think, but we are more than just friends as well." I said with sincerity with the feeling that Gail would know if I lied to her or tried to dodge her questions.

"You do know she's married, right?" She asked.

"Yes, Barb told me that, and she also explained that she was married in name only and that she's in the process of getting a divorce, from a man that cares very little for her at best and is cruel and insensitive at worst." I added. I saw the hard look in Gail's eyes soften a bit at that and she broke her steely gaze to look around as if searching for something. Finally she looked down at her hands and said.

"Well there is that. Jess is a bastard. He's been cheating on her for years, before she even became aware of it. At first he made her happy so I held my tongue and didn't tell her what I knew. I didn't want to hurt her. She's my only sister, even if we don't agree on much, I still love her and try to look out for her." The last was barely a whisper as if she were telling this to herself and not to me.

"She's a lot tougher than people give her credit for I think, but you're right about one thing, she does need love." I offered.

"Do you... do you love her?" Gail said and locked her eyes on my own once again. I could have sworn she was holding her breath waiting for my answer.

"I think I do... no, I know I do. I'm not sure if I'm "In Love" with her if that's what you're asking, but yes, I can say I do love her. Before anything else happened between us I was her friend and she was mine. What we have together might end up only being fun and games but whatever it turns into I will love her still. I think she needs that friendship and that love. Does that sound like what you wanted to hear? Or are you going to warn me off?" I asked almost sternly.

Gail sat there as still as a statue for what seemed like minutes, her gaze locked on mine, not blinking, just studying me. Finally she blinked and seemed to come to a decision or at least to ponder another decision. She looked down at her hands again and for the first time I noticed that they were trembling ever so slightly. She asked in almost a whisper.

"So you won't hurt her?"

"Never. She's been hurt too many times as it is." I spoke softly.

"More than you are probably aware of." Gail intoned. "I know what Barb told me of you, how you were gentle and kind to her. Thank you for that."

"No thanks necessary, I was just treating her as I would anyone. I don't see what's so unusual about that."

"You really are a kind man Jim. I came over here expecting to find another guy who's just using Barb, getting his jollies from someone so lonely and vulnerable and insecure. Oh she's very good at hiding her insecurities but they are there. Like her long hair and her scoliosis. You don't realize how deeply you touched her by not seeing her as a freak or as something damaged."

"I saw the woman within, the kind heart and soul. Her body is beautiful to me. If I can make her feel loved and wanted then I'll do all that I can."

"But you're not... "In love" with her. How does that work?" Gail asked glancing at me then finding other places for her gaze as if she was uncertain if she wanted to know my answer.

"I don't know really, it just is what it is. Have you never loved someone but not been "in love" with them?" I asked.

Glancing back up and locking her eyes on my own again, she responded evenly. "Yes I have. In fact my own husband. I love him dearly but I haven't been in love with him for a long time. Not since..." She trailed off and looked away as if looking into the distance or the past.

"Since? Since when?" I left the question hanging for a moment then intuition set in and I looked at Gail in a whole new light. "Since he cheated on you?" I added.

Her eyes shot to mine as if to ask how... then they softened again and she looked down at her hands once more. "You really are sensitive aren't you?" she asked.

"It doesn't take much to see the hurt in someone else if you open yourself up to it. I'm sorry if I hit a nerve or reminded you of your pain." I spoke softly.

Gail's eyes seemed to glisten and I noticed two things that I hadn't up till this point, one, they were the same deep soft brown as Barbs eyes and two, there was something familiar in her furtive gaze. As she glanced up at me with her head tilted down, gazing through her lashes and eyebrows as if in shyness or being timid, I saw a longing in her eyes. And as I was realizing it was the same look that Barb gave me not too long ago when she was deciding to take a chance and be with me.

"Jim, would you..." She swallowed and flexed her delicate hands nervously. "Would you kiss me?" She nearly whispered as she drew her bottom lip into her mouth and bit it nervously to keep it from trembling.