Being Jim Ch. 03: Barbra's Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's your turn lover... roll over and let me do something for you..." Her right hand pushing at my left shoulder guiding me to lay flat on my back. I complied having a good idea what she had in mind. Once on my back Gail trailed her delicate hand and fingers across my chest and toyed with my nipples smiling when I gasped reflexively. Drawing her hand further down tracing a line down the middle of my abdomen into my hair above my crotch, she pinched a few of them between her thumb and index finger and pulled gently, teasingly before sliding on down and stroking the flat of her hand across the head of my cock and down the length of the shaft to my balls. She cupped her hand and grasped them gently and squeezed and pulled as if judging their fullness.

"Gail... I've got condoms..." I began only to be waved away and she smiled and said.

"I have an IUD, it's okay."

Smiling at the look on my face, she rolled my balls around pulling lightly on my sack eliciting another moan from me as I shivered. Gail leaned in and kissed my cheek then closer and kissed my lips lightly, pulling my bottom lip into hers and biting gently pulling with a little growl. I lay there watching with fascination as she transformed from a quivering, smoldering, compliant feminine beauty into a wanton aggressive driven sex hungry animal. There was fire in her eyes as she pushed herself up onto all fours and picked up her right leg and draped it over my torso to straddle me. Gail lowered herself onto me, rubbing her crotch into my own. Her engorged clit rubbed along the length of my cock as she slid forward and back. I could feel the hot wet lips of her pussy painting over my balls. Oh my god what a feeling! I lifted my hands up to her hips wanting to hold her but not wanting to give her any direction. I was happy to let her do her own bidding. This was her moment. She smiled down at me knowingly nodding her head almost as if she could read my mind. Her hair now a dark billowing cloud like halo framed her head and draped in front of her face not quite obscuring my view of those focused gleaming brown eyes. Gail slowed her grinding and leaned forward a bit, reaching down she took hold of my cock and guided it to the waiting entrance of her pussy. The lips parting and making way for its slow advance deeper and deeper as Gail lowered herself onto me wriggling a little to one side or the other grinding as she settled till finally we were skin to skin and I was all the way in.

She took both hands and put them to our crotches, her palms flat on her own abdomen, she drew her hands slowly and firmly up her abdomen across her belly to her breasts, lifting both of them squeezing and pressing them to her chest then ran her hands back down in reverse across her belly and her abdomen till her fingers were grazing deep into her crotch until they were on my skin. She stroked her hands in unison fingers leading the way up from my crotch across my abdomen and belly to my chest where she pressed down and dug her fingers into my flesh her nails actually breaking the skin causing me to both moan with pleasure and flinch from the small pain. Gail then curled forward arching her back to lean down and draw her breasts across my chest, the nipples brushing through the hair on my chest as she leaned down to kiss me in one of the most seductive kisses I've ever experienced before or since, not once for even a moment taking her eyes off of mine. Still with that look that I will forever identify as hers, her head tilted chin down, her big brown hungry eyes looking up through her lashes and eyebrows. Gail began to grind her hips gyrating in almost a circular motion as if she were using my cock as a stir stick, stirring her insides. I've got to tell you that was just about enough to blow my mind but I was soon to find out that that was not her only trick. Not by a long shot. This woman may present to the rest of the world as a conservative, refined and even demure example of femininity, but she had transformed into a sex driven demon bent on satisfying and inner urge. There was a hunger, a fire inside of her that she was sharing, or perhaps using me to sate herself. The growl came out again, quietly... slowly growing with intensity. Likewise her movements became more intense, the gyrating grinding started to evolve into a sliding rocking motion forward and back much like when she first lowered herself over to straddle me and grind on my cock as if to measure it and me. Now I was inside and the motion took on a whole new more complex feeling. I felt her stockinged feet slip over the tops of my legs as if pinning me to the bed, giving herself more control of her motions. Her hands and arms pressing and pumping down onto and into my chest.

The low growl grew louder and was broken with grunts at the ends of each stroke. Faster and faster she went, grind, slide, grind, slide gyrate, grind slide. The grunting became erratic and her growling almost constant as she panted through her movements. I could feel my own orgasm approaching swiftly and wondered if I was going to be able to hold off until Gail got her fast approaching climax. Her movements were becoming jerky and uncoordinated, she closed her eyes and her head tilted back as if her hair was being pulled behind her. Mouth opened in a silent scream of rage or perhaps conquest, I felt Gail suddenly tense as she froze with me buried to the hilt inside of her. Her nails biting into my chest in a death grip. Heart beat after heart beat tensed and straining to the breaking point until finally the wire was tripped and she convulsed and fell into a mass of spasms and flopping arms and legs. I could feel the inner walls and muscles of her pussy clenching and gripping and releasing my cock like a million sets of hands stroking and pulling me in a million different directions. My balls suddenly were washed with a steaming hot flow of her juices as they leaked out around my cock.

I felt the death grip of Gail's hands on my chest release as she collapsed on top of me. Her breasts smashing flat onto my chest as her head came to rest on my shoulder, her cloud of dark brown hair covering my face. I slid my hands up along her sides from her hips to her shoulder blades and idly stroked her back with my right hand, tracing her spine up and down from her waist to the middle of her back. Feeling her body rise and fall with her breathing as she began to subside. When her breath had all but returned to normal again she began to giggle, again. Just a soft chuckle at first, then a full on giggle like a giddy school girl eventually giving way to a breathless belly laugh. I lay there marveling at the transformation yet again. I also realized that I was still completely hard as a rock and I was still deep inside Gail. I had yet to gain release of my own climax but I was so close earlier as to almost be painful.

When her breathing was finally back to a light panting I felt Gail stirring, she began to stretch her limbs again as if she were waking up, arms and legs fully extended and reaching. She arched her back and her neck. Finally turning her head so that she could see my own face, she smiled so sweetly with her eyes only half opened.

"Oh... that was sooooo nice." She purred dreamily. "You have no idea how long it's been since I've felt this good." She said as she stroked my side with her left hand and nuzzled into my neck and kissed me lightly and repeatedly. I twitched my hips a little and she suddenly realized that I was still firmly inside of her and still, well... quite firm.

"Oh my god! Are you still... Jim!" She chuckled and drew her head back to look at me in amazement. "You... you didn't finish?" She asked.

Shaking my head with a slight grin I said "No ma'am... I was too distracted by the show you were putting on. I gotta tell you girl that was one of the most amazing things I've ever witnessed in my life. It's like you became an entirely different person, like you were... I don't know... Possessed maybe. It was almost scary in a way." I admitted.

Gail looked at me and cocked on eyebrow up and smiled mischievously and said. "I've been told that before, but it's been a long time... a very long time." She added as her smile faded and she became a bit somber perhaps, as she looked away.

"Gail... it's okay, I'm not judging you." I offered softly. She shook her head sadly and looked back into my eyes and said.

"No Jim, it's not you. I guess it's just that I feel neglected, not desirable enough for my own husband. I know he has cheated on me, hell he probably still is cheating on me. He used to love me and make love to me with a passion but that has faded to the point that I wonder if it even exists any more. Seeing Barb going through the same thing with Jess broke my heart. I couldn't tell her that my own husband is a cheat and stay with him after telling her so many times to leave her own and get out. The worst part is I really do still love my husband. I don't know if I could ever leave him, but to tell Barb one thing and then I do something else... I can't do it. So I pretend. I pretend for everyone else, our children, my family. I pretend for myself. I thought I was managing, I was making it work. That is until today. Yesterday when Barb came to our aunt's house before we left to go to the funeral home. I noticed a glow about her. For the first time in such a long long time she seemed happy. There was joy in her eyes that I didn't know where it might have come from. Then when I got close to her sitting in the car on the drive over I could smell her." She almost giggled as she reached over and picked up that silky blue panty from beside the pillow and held it up for me to see. "I knew then that she had someone in her life that put that smile there, that happiness. I was as jealous as I was happy for her but I also feared that it might be something else."

"You mean like someone just using her for their own benefit. Someone that might break her heart or worse her spirit?" I said softly.

"Exactly. I know all too well what that feels like and I couldn't bear to let her get hurt. When we got to the funeral home I pulled her aside to where we could talk in private and I got her to tell me what was going on. She told me about meeting you online and then in person. How you were so kind and gentle with her. How you made her feel loved and beautiful... I'm ashamed of myself now for doubting her, I had to find out for certain. I had to talk to you and find out what you were doing and why. When I couldn't reach you on the phone I finally decided to confront you in person. I told the family I had to go see a sick friend while we were still in town. My aunt's body is being cremated so the funeral won't be until tomorrow. The rest you know..." She grew silent as I digested what she had just told me.

"Gail...? I asked softly after some time... she tilted up her face to look at me questioningly. "Do you regret coming over to meet me... or doing what we've done?"

She studied my face for a few heartbeats or perhaps studied her own thoughts then focusing on my eyes once more she said. "Regret... no... Not in the least. I do feel a little guilty... well maybe a LOT guilty though." She said with a sad expression in her soft brown eyes.

"Guilty about what?" I asked even though I pretty much knew what she meant.

"Guilty for feeling like I've cheated on Barb's happiness, like I'm sneaking around behind her back. Guilty for putting you in a position that you might feel guilty for the same. I'm sorry if that's what's happened..." She fell silent still looking into my eyes.

"You have nothing to feel guilty about Gail. As I said before we even came to this, when I let you decide if you wanted to even go here... what we share is between us and only us. This doesn't... can't change how I feel about Barb. I think we both love her in our own ways... you her big sister, me a dear friend... well... okay perhaps a bit more than just a friend, but a friend none the less. Barb has never suggested that what we share is anything more than just fun and games between friends and I've never expected or implied anything differently either. I would do anything for her but I'm not in love with her. I'm pretty sure she feels the same way about me." I smiled warmly and stroked Gail's face with my right hand. She captured my hand in hers and drew it to her lips and kissed my fingers, and whispered.

"She's a lucky girl my sister... you're a one in a million Jim. I've not met anyone like you before now. I can see why she's happy." Her eyes widened as I twitched my hips again and reminded her that I was still quite firmly inside her . "And I can FEEL why she's so happy. I'm still jealous." She added in mock plaintiveness.

"Don't be jealous... you still have me all to yourself for now. Let's enjoy our time together for all it's worth. I know I won't soon forget you and this day, if ever." I smiled and leaned in for another long slow sensual kiss. Breaking off only when I twitched again and Gail moaned softly and dug her nails into the skin of my wrist. Placing my hand on the small of her back and the other along her side I rose up and rolled us both over so that Gail was now on her back and I on top of her. She spread her legs and bent them at the knee drawing them up along the sides of my hips, her arms wrapping around my neck pulling me down for another long breathless kiss. Slowly I pulled my hips back pulling my long buried cock slowly out of her form fitting love box, the walls of her pussy gripping me tightly not wanting to let go. When only the head of my cock was still within her pouting wet lips I paused then slowly pushed my way back in. Gail moaned softly and her eyes half closed as she gasped when I bottomed out fully inside of her again. Taking a note from her playbook earlier I twitched my hips a little side to side while still fully inside of her then began to withdraw again but only going halfway out before slamming back in to the hilt. This took Gail by surprise and her eyes slammed open in surprise and she gasped... but then her face broke into a big smile and I saw a glimpse of that animal that I knew lived deep inside of that sedate refined face. Again, I twitched from side to side a few times and began to ease out... this time again all the way out except for the head of my cock... I paused and twitched a couple of times side to side then suddenly slammed into her up to the hilt again... Again her eyes grew wide with surprise and she gasped... then a long deep moan came as she dug her nails into my shoulders. She bit her bottom lip as I just stayed there... waiting for me to move again... I looked down and her and smiled my most evil grin and slowly began to withdraw... slowly... slowly... I could feel her tensing, anticipating... her knees pressing into my hips as if to hold me in place... I pulled all the way out...making a slight popping sound as the head of my cock came completely out of her grasping pussy. Gail's brows knitted and she pouted like a little girl. I pressed the head back in and stopped. I could feel her tense as she anticipated me slamming in again... but I didn't... I slowly sank in little by little until at the end of the stroke I was once again bottomed out. This time she groaned in frustration perhaps. I chuckled a little which earned me a dirty look and she stuck out her tongue before pouting again.

I twitched from side to side and backed out halfway before slamming in up to the hilt again. But immediately pulled back out halfway and slammed in again. I repeated this three or four times until I thought she had gotten the rhythm then I stopped again... this got me a loud groan and nails digging into my shoulders and then that growl again. I knew the animal in Gail was about to make an appearance again. I was baiting her drawing her out. I wanted to make love to the beast. I got my wish. Staring into my eyes I could see a flinty hardness and burning desire, Gail's smile devolved into a snarl. I could feel those beautiful long stocking covered legs draw up the back of my thighs and lock around my waist. I withdrew my cock almost all the way out and began to push back in with the pace of my heart beat. I slowly got faster and faster with each stroke... Growling Gail began to match my every thrust with her rising hips, slamming her pussy into my groin, my balls smacking against her asshole with a wet slapping sound. Her juices were flowing making every thrust and withdraw sound wet and squishy. The growling growing more intense and louder with every breath she took. I was grunting with effort now too as I felt my own climax swiftly approaching. The tingling in my balls growing intensely expanding like a balloon inflating, I could feel my cock swelling and stiffening even more than it already was. Suddenly I realized that I was hearing myself growl as Gail had begun to chant loudly, almost screaming.

"Yessss Yessss Yessss Yessss Yesssssssssss Y... Yesss... Y AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" Her legs clamping shut so tight about my waist I thought I might pass out. Her pussy began that grasping contractions and that finally pushed me over the edge and I too exploded into full blown orgasm... My visions tunneled down to a pin point and I went black drifting away on a cloud of orgasmic bliss...

I don't know how long I was unconscious but when I did finally regain my senses I felt my head being stroked gently and another hand stroking my side. I realized that I was still lying heavily atop of Gail and was probably smothering her with my own body weight. I lifted myself up on my arms and looked down into the softest most contented smiling brown eyes. I couldn't resist leaning down and kissing her softly. I parted and looked deeply into her eyes again and whispered "Thank you..." and rolled off to lie beside her. Gail rolled onto her side to face me and draped her arm over me and looked at me quizzically and asked.

"Why did you thank me?"

"Because you made me feel so good, why would I not thank you for sharing yourself with me and making me feel so wonderful?" I said in all seriousness. Her eyebrows shot up and her mouth hung open as she just shook her head slowly from side to side.

"I have never... ever... been thanked before... Where did you come from? Are there anymore like you there?" she half laughed and smiled a quirky half grin with a smile and curiosity in her eyes, cocking her head to one side. I laughed and asked her.

"Really? No one has ever thanked you before? I thought that was a given, I mean it's a gift between two people... you always say thank you to the person who gives you a gift right?" I said.

Gail just shook her head slowly from side to side and smiled at me in wonder as if I were some sort of alien from outer space. And then it began... that all too familiar tingling in my spine, the feeling of the hairs on my body all standing up and dancing with static electricity. The feeling grew from the bottoms of my feet creeping up the backs of my legs to my knees. I could sense it but I was too late to warn Gail of the spectacle she was about to witness. I just hoped she didn't freak out. I gripped her upper arm trying to warn her as the electricity raced up the backs of my legs to my crotch... hitting my spine and racing into my balls... it hit the back of my neck and then exploded into my brain. I saw the fireworks and felt my body go rigid, every muscle straining and pulling tight nearing the breaking point, my back arching my breath stopping and finally the flip of the switch. Everything broke loose spasms and twitching flopping and gasping like an epileptic seizure. I am told it only lasts a few heart beats but to me it seems like minutes or even hours sometimes. The aftershock. Usually there's only one but I've been known to have more than one, each one not as intense as the first one though. It's as much an orgasm as... well... as an orgasm only more drawn out in my brain and with no ejaculation. I look at it as my body hitting the reset button. It's not painful at all but for anyone witnessing it for the first time it can be scary. I've had women literally freak out not knowing what was happening. When I finally came down and regained my senses I looked up almost sheepishly afraid to see just how Gail reacted. I needn't have worried though.