Being Jim Ch. 03: Barbra's Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned. I repeated her question in my head maybe a dozen times over thinking I must have misunderstood what she said but each time it was the same. Had she really asked me to kiss her? Was this some sort of test? Was it some sort of joke? I really needed some more input of understanding, I began.

"Gail... I... ah..."

"I'm sorry, really I am. I shouldn't have asked you that." Gail said hurriedly as she stood abruptly as if to make for the door.

I stood as well and then it hit me. She might not have come over here looking for this but when she realized that I indeed did have no ill intentions for her sister and that I was open and honest that her own longings for understanding and affection overwhelmed her. She might not have thought it through but it took a lot of nerve for her to risk that one question.

I reached out and gently took her right arm by the elbow with my left hand. She stopped in her tracks. Still not looking at me, standing there with both hands still clutching her purse in front of her. I reached up and gently took her chin with the fingers of my right hand and turned her face to mine. Her gaze finally seeking mine out and locking once again. Those big soft brown eyes, nearly brimming over with tears. I quietly asked her.

"Gail, could I kiss you?"

Her head slowly nodded, her eyes never leaving mine. I leaned in and turned my head slightly so that our noses wouldn't bump into one another like bumper cars. My lips brushed hesitantly against hers. I could feel them quiver. Gently I drew her upper lip between my two and pulled back a bit. Gail's eyes slowly closed and she leaned in to me, her purse lowering as if to put her shield aside. Our lips brushed again and melded together. Daringly I let my tongue graze along the line where her two lips met, as if asking for permission to explore, to meet her own tongue to dance. Her lips parted and her tongue met mine exploring for herself. I literally felt a wave of tension wash from her body.

I'm not sure when but Gail's purse ended up on the floor at our feet, her arms bent and her hands palms out pressed against my abdomen, my own hands holding her arms at the elbows, gently drawing her into me. Her kisses were getting hungrier and more forceful as if desire were taking over and pushing out any temerity and shyness that she might have held up till this point. I could feel her desire and longing as if it were a flame, fanning hotter by the moment. The turning point was fast approaching and I knew I would have to let her make the decision to go further or stop here. Running my hands up and down her arms. We both leaned back a bit studying one another as we caught our breath.

"Gail... whatever this is... I can't hurt Barb, and I don't want to hurt you. If you want to explore or go any further know that. If it will hurt Barb or in any way hurt you or between the two of you, then I don't want it. It can't change how I feel about her, but will it change how You feel about her? No guilt no cheating. Anything between you and I, is only between you and I. I won't speak of it, so... it's up to you. I'll respect your decision." I spoke softly and honestly.

Gail looked at me with turmoil in her eyes. So many emotions fighting for control of her face, Desire, trepidation, her eyebrows knitting and softening, her lips and jaw trembling. I could feel her whole body shaking I could almost hear her heart racing. Her breathing coming in short ragged inhales and exhales. She all but whimpered until finally she came to a decision. Steeling herself she swallowed and stood a little straighter looking me in the eyes as she had when she first arrived at my door seemingly ages ago. Taking a deep breath she asked me.

"This will remain between us and only us?"

"Between us and only us." I answered. "Whatever you decide."

The decision was made. Nodding once as if to affirm to herself, she smiled shyly and said "Jim, make love to me, if only this once... for today."

I smiled warmly and pulled her into me and wrapped my arms around her, leaned in and kissed her slowly again, but her hunger drove that kiss into a tongue lashing frenzy that soon had both of us gasping for breath again. Somehow we ended up in my bedroom; I'm still not sure who led who though it must have been me because we had to navigate the blackout curtains over my doorway. However we got there we were soon removing each other's clothes. Gail lost her shoes on the way from the living room to the bedroom her jacket too fell somewhere along the way. Her blouse, a frilly French peasant looking thing had a puffy collar and somewhere in the folds and pleats there were buttons to be found to undo but after managing to find the two top most buttons I simply pulled the tails from her skirt and drew the blouse up over her head as she raised her arms to assist me. Next she was pulling my own shirt over my head. As I reached for her skirt and unfastened it so that if fell from her hips. Standing there in her nylon stockings complete with garter belt and straps nude colored panties and bra. I couldn't help but notice the similarities and the differences between herself and Barbra. Gail was taller by nearly half a foot, she was a bit slimmer as well but smaller in the bust and her behind was flatter. That's not to say that Gail was in any way unattractive. In my opinion any man would be flattered to be with Gail. And here I was disrobing her as she stripped me. Her sense of urgency was contagious but I didn't want to hurry too much. I wanted to make this special for her, especially if this did turn out to be a one and only time. Make it precious for her I kept thinking.

More kissing, we explored one another's bodies now nearly absent of clothing but still with enough to tease the imagination. I ran my hands up her sides from her hips to her underarms, squeezing and lifting and pulling her closer to me. Her hands running over my shoulders and holding my head by the neck on either side of my head. Her legs were rubbing mine using her knee to run along the outside of my leg. Lowering her back down I let my hands search Gail's back and found the clasp for her bra and unhooking it, letting her shake off the lacy garment. Her breasts warm and soft with hardened points of her nipples smashing against and pressing into my chest as my hands continued downward along her spine to her hips and then her ass. I gripped one cheek in each hand and squeezed and lifted her to her tip toes. This awarded me with a deep guttural moan strait from Gail's soul into my mouth.

Gail's hands were a flutter, a blur. They seemed to be everywhere all at once, on my shoulders, on my chest, on my back, on my ass, and suddenly at my waistband of my sweat pants under my abdomen. She was trying to pull and push them down but they were hung up on my trouser hook. My fully erect cock was sticking up and the waistband got hung. I reached down with one hand and pulled up and out so that the band cleared the hook and then they dropped to my knees. Gail dropped to her knees as well and continued pushing my pants down till they were pooled around my ankles. Suddenly she was eyes to eye with my cock. I may not be overly large but I've certainly never had any complaints about my meager six and a half inches of love muscle. Gail seemed to like what she saw and glanced up at me and smiled a beguiling oh so sexy smile, like a child that has found a favorite treat and was anticipating a wonderful taste. Licking her lips she returned her gaze to my cock and leaned in to taste it with the tip of her tongue. A small drop of pre-cum had pearled at the tip and she swiped if off with one deft lap of her tongue. Again Gail moaned with delight as she reached up with both hands and one grasping my cock at the base and the other gently taking my balls and sack as if weighing them. That studious tongue began licking the underside of my cock's head, circling it before sliding her lips over it and engulfing it. I shuddered and my knees felt weak. My right hand found itself to the back of Gail's head, holding it lightly as she began to bob back and forth while her tongue lashed the head of my cock, her hands stroking and massaging my shaft and balls. Perhaps it was the weakened condition from still getting over the flu, perhaps it was a sense of guilt I don't know but I felt that I was the one receiving too much and I should be giving instead. I brought my other hand to the side of Gail's face and with both hands drew her off of me and then to her feet. Her eyes questioning me as if she thought I might have disapproved.

"No, it's okay Gail, that was wonderful really, thank you, but it would be too easy to get carried away and then... well... I'd rather be doing something for you instead." I whispered breathlessly into her ear as I nuzzled and kissed her neck eliciting a low drawn out moan as Gail continued to grip and tug at my cock between us. My own hands circling her breast with one in each hand, squeezing gently, massaging them. The small hard nipples feeling like fleshy stones tickling the palms of my hands until I captured each one between thumb and forefinger to pinch and roll them pulling them as if to draw her closer to me. I kissed along her right collar bone to her shoulder. Gail trembled almost violently as if shivering from the cold. Easing her backwards a step or two until her legs met the edge of my bed. Taking her head in my hands again I kissed her long and slow on those trembling moist lips looking into her deep brown eyes.

"Lie back and try to relax." I told her, as she felt the surface of my bed with her hands and leaned back reluctantly. I leaned over her putting my hands on either side of her just under her arms to support my weight. We locked lips again seeking that breath of life, of passion. The flames of lust roaring and growing with each heartbeat. Pulling away to breathe I looked down into her eyes and smiled. Slowly I kissed along her chin then down her jaw to her neck. Soft little pecks and puffing warm air across her passion sensitive skin seeing the goose bumps rise in the wake of each kiss or puff. Down her neck to her breast, between them but not to the nipples. Instead I kissed along the underside of each breast then downward I resumed, across her quivering abdomen pausing to circle her belly button with my tongue. I could see Gail's hands clenching the bedspread as if to keep from floating away from the bed, her soft moaning growing louder with each new sensation.

Soon I found my chin and then my lips brushing against the waistband of her panties. The fine lace pattern tickling my skin. Not wanting to rush things I left them in place and continued my exploration of her quivering body further down, approaching the heat that was coming from her panty covered crotch. Kneeling down to the floor to draw my head closer to the source of that heat and heady scent I was picking up, I drew my hands lightly along the skin of her flanks. Drawing my fingers like feathers across her abdomen then her hips, to the tops of her legs. My chin brushed against the raised bump of her pubic mound, the thin panty material separating skin from skin. My hands slipped around Gail's legs and under her backside, gripping a handful each and squeezing before sliding further down her legs to behind her knees. My nose buried in the crotch between her legs I inhaled deeply her womanly scent. The aroma lifting my desire to even greater heights of anticipation, my mouth watering.

"Oh... my... god..." Gail gasped as I felt her hands upon the back of my head, her hips rising pressing me deeper into her crotch. Spurring me onward with wanton abandon. I took hold of her legs and lifted them from the floor and pushed her knees up towards her chest causing her crotch to open up like a book, the book of Eden I thought, the garden of love. Her panties straining to cover her swollen womanhood and sodden with her juices. I traced the edge of the material along each side with my lips and tongue teasing the bare skin just outside. I kissed the soft skin of her inner thighs down to where they met the cheeks of her ass.

"Ooooooh..." Was the only coherent sound that I could make out coming from Gail's mouth, her breathing causing her chest to rise and fall rapidly, her breasts shuddering with each breath. With my left hand I hooked the edge of her panties where it was stretched tightly below her puss, I pulled them out and to the side revealing her sex in all its wonder, free at last from the material constraints. Her puffy outer lips already parted, her inner lips engorged and pouted begging to be kissed and more. So kiss them I did, just as I had the lips on Gail's face, softly and gently at first, exploring, tasting, immersing myself in the experience. My tongue could not be constrained and it too was exploring and tasting, licking and lashing and darting about with abandon.

"Gaaah... Gaaaah... GODDD!" Gail gurgled out as her entire body tensed and she launched into an orgasm. I continued to lick and kiss and taste her suddenly overflowing vagina. I could have sworn even her labia were quivering as she rocked in the throes of that first orgasm. I finally pulled my head back when I felt the pressure from her hands finally released and her legs came flopping down onto my shoulders. Catching my own breath I watched Gail as she heaved breath after ragged breath. Her hands came up to her head to run her hands through her hair and scalp as if to regain her wits. Then she stretched her legs and arms to their fullest extent as if waking up from a long nap.

"Oh... my... God..." She exhaled ending with a slowly building chuckle that abruptly stopped. Her face took on an odd expression and she pulled her right hand out from under my pillow holding a silky blue pair of panties. She held them up before her face and then looked at me questioningly then suddenly a light went on behind her eyes and she let out a loud belly laugh and just kept on laughing as if she's just heard the world's funniest joke.

"Oh Jim!" She rasped out between the fit of giggles that the laughter had devolved into. "I didn't believe her when Barb told me about the panties... yet here they are! This is Hilarious!" All I could do was grin sheepishly and shrug my shoulder that was still weighted down with her legs.

"So... do you approve or disapprove?" I asked.

"Oh I think it's kinky as hell, but I like it!" She giggled.

"You do do you? Not too weird?" I edged.

"There are stranger things, just not something I've ever heard of before this." She purred looking down at me as I nudged and kissed around her inner thighs edging my chin closer and closer to her clit that was all but standing erect under the folds skin that hooded her magic button. With my right hand I eased her left leg off of my shoulder and pressed her knee back up towards her chest, spreading her crotch again at least to one side allowing me to move my mouth closer to her smoldering sex pot. I bent closer and slid my tongue again into that steaming entrance tasting her juices again and then traced up the inside between those inner lips to the top where they rejoined again. My tongue made an abrupt hop and stabbed at her clit. A moan and the return of one of Gail's hand on the back of my head told me that she was just as eager to continue as I was. I lashed at her clit like Zorro, flicking and darting and stabbing directly and with glancing blows never keeping up a constant rhythm. Each contact rewarding me with a different gasp or moan, Gail's hand both clutching and pulling my hair and pressing my head deeper into her crotch, silently pleading for more. I eased my right hand up and traced my fingers along the fiery wet lips and folds parting and pinching and prodding and pulling until I slipped first my index finger into that tight clutching entry way as it wept still more wetness. The long low moan Gail exhaled could be felt all the way through her body. Slowly I pushed my finger in all the way up to my palm, I twirled it as if stirring a cup of liquid. Gail's hips rose slowly but steadily. Taking my mouth away from her sex for a breath I saw that she had her eyes clamped tightly shut, her mouth was agape, her neck stretched and stiff in her hand she still clutched Barb's blue panties pressed tightly to her chest. Leaning back in I again flicked at her clit and licked the hood covering it, pushing it back baring that magic button. I pulled my index finger out only to slide it back in with its neighbor, now two fingers twisted and turned and wriggled inside Gail's steaming sex pot. I bent the ends of my fingers to form a hook and began to scratch at her insides searching for that super sensitive elusive g-spot. At the same time I wrapped my lips around her clit and drew it into my mouth so that I could close my teeth around it gently. The result was electric! Again Gail went stiff, rigid, every muscle strained to the breaking point. I continued my manipulations with my fingers scratching and stroking in and out, faster and faster. I rolled her clit between my teeth while sucking on it and then began lashing it with my tongue all at the same time. That's when the damn broke. All that pent up energy and I suspect frustration in Gail simply exploded. Every muscle and nerve in her body began to spasm and twitch her limbs vibrating out of sync as if they were just flopping about uncoordinated. The noises coming from her mouth were simply screams of release.

"ggggGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA... OH... OH... AAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Her fluids were running hotly over my fingers and down my hand and arm as well as down across her rose bud and to the crack of her ass soaking into my bedspread I released her clit and leaned back when she had begun to spasm uncontrollably. Her hips had been rising and falling too quickly to remain attached. I merely sat there on my knees watching the waves of pleasure roll through Gail's body. I never tire of seeing a woman climax especially when I know that I was the cause of that climax, that pleasure. Feeling an odd jolt of pleasure myself I looked down and realized that I had absentmindedly began to touch my cock with the hand that I had so recently been working in Gail's puss. My fingers, soaking wet with her juices, lubricating my sensitive flesh of the head and shaft as I rubbed and stroked slowly enjoying the sensation.

Gail had stopped moving all but the rising and falling of her heaving chest as she regained her composure coming down from that climax high.

"A... girl... could get... used... to this..." She panted... "Oh My... god..." Then she began to giggle quietly again... slowly growing louder and louder until it was again a full out belly laugh, she was howling with joy until once again she fell silent for lack of air. Both hands drawn to her chest as if pulling a blanket or a towel tightly or hugging a thought. It was an odd sight but somehow endearing. Finally breathing nearly normally again she opened her eyes and turned her head searching me out. Locking those limpid deep brown eyes on my own she purred out.

"Jim... I need to be kissed... deeply... repeatedly... urgently..." She raised both hands beckoning me to her. I stood and allowed her to scoot back on the bed a bit and turn so that her legs were no longer hanging over the side. I climbed onto the bed and lowered myself onto my right side as she turned to me putting her right arm over my side and draping her right leg over my legs. My left hand pressed into her back between her shoulder blades pushing her into me as our lips reconnected with a passion. Our tongues began their tangled dance anew. I felt Gail's left hand move down and wrap around my straining cock between our two bodies. She stroked it slowly up and down, her hand rolling over and palming the head each time she stroked upwards. I was now moaning into our kisses. Gail's right hand was running her fingers through my hair and toying with my ear and the side of my neck, still exploring my body. Her nylon stocking covered right leg was rubbing up and down my legs as if measuring me, sensing my eagerness, looking for an opening. The third or fourth time we broke to catch our breath Gail lowered her chin and looked up through her lashes and eyebrows with that lusty wanton gaze and panted...