Being Jim Ch. 06: Lessons of Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whew! My nerves were keyed up, my heart was racing... the pulse was not exactly ideal for relieving oneself particularly if you happen to have a male anatomy. Some parts of the body respond to a racing pulse in ways that make say, urinating, problematic. I honestly thought about opening the shower curtain and hosing the shower wall but thankfully it didn't come to that. A moment of washing my hands in cold water at the sink was sufficient enough to 'relax' my errant appendage enough to empty my bladder. Girls will never know the trials and tribulations in matters like this. So I washed my hands, again and straightened up, I ran my fingers through my unruly hair trying to get it to look presentable. I even huffed into my palm to smell my breath. Okay, not minty fresh but not bad either. I guess it was time to... to what? I wondered. There, my heart was racing again, with anticipation. I opened the door and was about to walk the few steps to Michelle's bedroom when I ran headlong into Jules. She had been standing outside the bathroom door waiting on me. She held up her fingers to her lips to shush me then looked over her shoulder to see Michelle's door still closed. She took my left hand in her right then put an all too familiar feeling square package in my palm and closed my fingers over it. With a wink she whispered.

"I know you were not expecting to be here tonight so I was pretty sure you weren't... prepared. Now you owe me one... buddy." Jules said and smiled then went on into the bathroom and closed the door. I stood there dumbfounded. How many times can one person blow your mind? Just when I thought I had Jules figured out she goes and shows me a different side of herself. Smiling I turned and made my way to Michelle's door and knocked softly. I heard her say come in so I pushed the door open and stepped in. I'm not sure what I was expecting but I had to pause for a moment and take it all in. There were candles of course, on the dresser, on a mantel over a closed off fireplace, on a few shelves staggered on the walls and on the night stand next to the bed. The bed... at least a queen sized I'm sure, but it was raised nearly three feet off the floor with long flowing linens making up the bed skirt and the blankets and bedspread. I guess you could call it a four poster though the posts were pretty spindly and I found out they were hollow brass tubes, in any case they still did an adequate job of holding up the gauzy material draped off of them creating a mosquito net effect, or veils. The veils matched the gauzy curtains on the floor to ceiling window at the foot of the bed to the left of the bedroom door.

Michelle was as much leaning back against the near side of the bed as she was sitting on it I guess. It really stood that tall from the floor. Talk about having to climb into bed. She was trying to act calm and collected but I could feel the nervous energy radiating off of her as palpable as my own nervousness. I stepped to the side of the bed to Michelle. For what seemed like a week we just looked into one another's eyes. We closed the distance between us and the universe exploded when our lips met. Once again I discovered that time and space warped in her presence. At some point I became aware that we were lying on top of her bed, breathless, wrapped arm in arm. I had no recollection of the two of us climbing up onto the bed, or taking our shoes off. We were otherwise still fully clothed but somehow that didn't bother me at all. I was spellbound and enraptured, I was lost in the depths of Michelle's eyes and the warmth and of her embrace. And the kissing... she could have stolen my breath away and I would have let it go gladly, without a fight. Michelle on the other hand had a fire burning deep within her that would not let her be content as I was just with presence. This gorgeous young lady, this minx, this lust driven fire goddess had designs on me that involved far more than just cuddling and kissing and swooning.

Knowing me better now she took the lead in her endeavor to make things happen, Michelle wrestled around until she was lying straddled atop of me. I was flat on my back and at her tender or not so tender mercies. With that impish look in her eyes and that all too familiar feral grin she sat up and crossed her hands over her waist to grab the bottom of her tee-shirt then pulled it up and over her head. Other than when the shirt went over her head she never broke eye contact with me. Reaching down she took my hands in hers and brought them both to her now naked and exposed breasts. Those wondrously pert and firm little mounds of soft tender woman flesh spoiled only by the two little hardened nipples in their centers. My palms rubbed them around in tiny little circles as I gently squeezed each breast in one hand or the other, Michelle's hands still pressed firmly to the backs of mine as if to will me to press harder or direct the movement of my hands. I let my hands slide down slowly until those nipples were being lightly pinched between my thumbs and index fingers. I rolled them and pulled ever so gently to stretch them out. Michelle's eyes fluttered closed as her eyes rolled up in the back of her head that was tilting backwards as she let out a soft moan.

"Ohhhhh god that feels so good..." Michelle sighed. "Why does it feel so much better when you do it than when I do it?" She asked with her eyes closed and a perplexed expression on her face. The light from multiple candles around the room casting a flickering light that created some intricate and fascinatingly complex shadows on the walls and the canopy of the bed. The way the light flickered and played off of Michelle's skin was mesmerizing.

"It always feels different when someone else touches you, your body can't anticipate or not with complete accuracy anyway, how another will touch you. Will it be soft, will it be harsh, will it hurt, will it tickle..." I gulped knowing that I had said too much. I could feel Michelle's legs tense as she was straddling my waist. Before she even rolled her head back down and opened her eyes I knew she was going on the attack. The soft ecstatic smile of wonder that had been on her lips as I toyed with her nipples transformed into that predatory sneer. Her hands shot to my ribs just below my arm pits and then began jabbing and tickling frenetically about my chest and abdomen. I yelped and yipped and tried to fend off her hands with my own even as I twisted and turned trying to escape her grasp. I eventually managed to latch onto her wrists and having twisted around I was now on top of her pinning her to the bed on her back. Her wavy hair spread out on her pillows under her head as if sprayed, one loose strand having fallen across her face from her forehead to her chin. Michelle still giggling and squealing with glee took a moment to puff out some air and blow the errant strand out of her eyes. Breathing heavily and with the adrenaline now coursing through my veins I had her hands pinned down on either side of her head. Naked from the waist up, flushed with excitement and breathing heavily from exertion she was the picture of desire. At least to me she was. I couldn't stop myself from leaning down and locking my lips on hers once more. A soft tender sensuous kiss... at first, but when Michelle's tongue probed my lips, parting them and seeking out my own tongue, the kiss transformed. All the lust and hunger in both of us broke through and surfaced to take precedence... to take control.

Michelle actually growled. She bit my bottom lip and pulled it as her hips rolled under my body. I released her hands to better support my weight by moving my hands to either side of her torso. She grasped my head in each hand turning my head one way and then the other as her kisses began to move from just my lips to my cheeks, my jaw, my throat. Likewise, I was kissing her neck and that soft tender spot just below her ear. I felt a tug and realized that Michelle had grabbed my tee-shirt and was pulling it over my head. I raised my arms so she could extricate the offending garment. With a flick of her wrist it went sailing somewhere into the recesses of the flickering candlelit room. Before I could even think of what next I felt Michelle tugging at my belt buckle and the snap on my jeans. Taking a hint I rolled over and shed my pants and underwear in one motion then pulled off first one then the other sock. With my proud soldier standing at rigid attention and casting some interesting shadows on the ceiling and walls, I stood next to the bed and reached for Michelle's jeans. Unsnapping the button and pulling down the zipper I tugged them straight off her body, hips, knees, legs and all. So now my goddess was reclining on her bed sunken softly into the overstuffed comforter, dressed only in a very skimpy pair of panties.

There was that look again, that wanton mix of shy little girl and sexy vixen, the hesitant hopeful gaze in those limpid liquid pools reflecting the candlelight... the bottom lip chewed almost nervously. Michelle had her hands on her breasts, not so much covering them up out of modesty as they were playing with her nipples. Her thumbs and index were fingers pinching and rolling them as she had watched me finish disrobing and then standing there beside the bed looking at her. I licked my lips and smiled what I hoped was a dashing confident look... but it probably looked more like a half crazed starving lust maddened joker. I guess the smile worked as Michelle's timid grin brightened and her eyebrows shot up as I reached over and grabbed her ankles and twisted her and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed. I pulled her ankles to the sides of my head, the backs of her bare legs resting against my chest and abdomen... my swollen cock brushing against her upper left thigh. I kissed her calves and her knees as I lowered myself beside the bed. Taking her left leg I lifted it over my head so that her knees were both resting on my shoulders.

"What are you doing Jim?" Michelle gasped as I kissed the inside of her thigh near her crotch. I followed up the kiss with a little nip of my teeth, teasing as if I were going to give her a hickey. When I felt her hands on my head and her fingers running through and gripping my hair I knew I was in the right spot. "Ohhhhh" Michelle exhaled her understanding.

"I'm still hungry." I purred and pushed my nose and chin into and against her cotton panty covered puss. The softy curly hairs poking out from under the material at the hems of the leg openings tickled my face. The scent I inhaled went straight to my brain and suddenly I was floating in an erotic hormone intoxicated fog. I brushed my nose and chin back and forth over the moist fabric covered mound and trembling flesh. I took it a step further in keeping with the nipping at her inner thigh, I teasingly chomped on her panty, my teeth closing about the soft lips under the material. I felt both hands tugging on my hair for that, but both hands were also pressing my face harder against her sex. "Mmmmmmmm" I intoned my contentment, this earned me a somewhat startled gasp from the vibration it caused.

"Oh my god!" Michelle managed to bark out after her gasp. My hands had been slowly sliding down the backs of her thighs from her knees, my fingers dragging, almost raking her soft skin. As my hands neared that join where her legs merged at that treasured oasis I sunk both of my thumbs into the cleft between her butt cheeks and gripped a cheek in each hand to squeeze. Releasing the hold on her ass I let my hands slide up to her hips and find the waistband of her panties, hooking my fingers under the band I pulled them down and off. Well, off of her puss anyway. They were still bunched up under my chin, but her sex was raw and bare. And my tongue was there to begin to worship and adore my goddess. I licked a long slow trail from the velvety moist opening at the bottom of where her lips first part and the dew was already beading, up to where they again close together. I avoided that pink little stem poking out from her hood, at least for now. Now Michelle's legs had joined the fray, with her knees over my shoulders her calves and heels were rubbing and grinding across my back and shoulder blades. I continued to lick in slow lapping movements, and then added in little soft kisses. Kisses on her outer lips, along the sides of her puss, even that super sensitive little patch of skin between her puss and that little rosebud that was her backdoor. It seemed each lick or kiss would elicit another little gasp or a soft moan. When I stiffened my tongue and plunged it into her now sopping wet honey drip that I got my biggest response yet. Michelle's hips bucked at the unexpected intrusion. I rolled my tongue around and lapped at her inner walls trying to get as much of her honey as I could capture with my brazen oral appendage. As I withdrew my tongue, I pulled it up and out of her folds and drew it slowly across her poor unattended power button. I flipped the switch and Michelle bucked nearly off the bed, her heels both dug into my shoulder blades and her hands fiercely pressed my face into her sex.

It was time. I slipped my right hand up between Michelle's ass and thighs and the tip of my middle finger into her weeping entrance. At the same time I kissed her clit again, but instead of a peck or even a more sensuous kiss I wrapped my lips around it and caressed it with both my lips and my tongue. I stroked my middle finger deeper into those heated folds below. Michelle was squirming and twisting grinding her sex against my face and my hand. I slipped a second finger in and stroked and rubbed her inner walls and the roof just under her attention loving clit. I could feel Michelle tensing up and becoming spastic in her movements, her gasps and moans had degenerated into one long low moan that further degraded into a raspy unintelligible gibberish. But when I started humming, that's when she lost it. She seized up, rigid as a statue for about three heartbeats then all hell broke loose! Releasing my poor abused head, Michelle drummed both hands on either side of her hips against the top of the comforter. Her stomach muscles pulsed and contracted almost as if she were trying to do sit ups. The hot flow of juices over my right hand and wrist would have expelled my fingers along with it had her inner walls not clamped down on them and were grasping and squeezing like some starving animal. Still I sucked at her clit and lashed it with my tongue and hummed some tuneless nonsense that simply caused vibrations. It was too much though, as Michelle's hands both returned to my head and grasped and pulled me away from her overworked sex. I raised my head up and looked up into her awestruck expression. Slack jawed, eyebrows climbing into her scalp. She couldn't talk for trying to breath in long ragged breaths. Her eyes rolled up into the back of her head and she plopped back down. She tugged at my head with both hands guiding me up onto the bed and releasing me to lie next to her as she recovered. I reached my left hand over and cupped her cheek and leaned in and kissed the top of her head. She covered my hand with her right and held it there.

I laid there watching her breathing slow down, the enigmatic smile on her face after having an intense orgasm I think is one of the most beautiful things I will ever see. At some point I realized that she had her eyes open and was gazing at me with a look that could only be love. When those eyes narrowed into a near squint and those lips took on that mischievous turn I should have known that the mood had changed. That was confirmed when at nearly the same moment I felt Michelle's left hand wrapping around my still turgid erection. Her hands anywhere on my body were a treat but when she took my manhood in her hands it was a moment of bliss. Well, near bliss anyway, it still paled in comparison to other forms of touching that Michelle was want to do, hence that mischievous grin.

"Um... Chelle? Where are my pants?" I asked hesitantly. Michelle let one eyebrow ride up in a questioning manner, wondering why I would as such a question at this moment. I had to break eye contact and glance away in embarrassment before explaining. "Jules stopped me in the hallway outside of the bathroom... she slipped me a condom." I almost groaned knowing that the candle light would not hide my blushing face. Instead I heard Michelle giggle and I turned back to look at her this time with my own questioning glance.

"Jim... are you clean? No diseases or anything? You are aren't you?" She asked making the questions more of a statement instead. Relax... I'm on the pill." She said and giggled again. I lay there stunned, with this beautiful girl laying next to me still holding me by my throbbing erection, gently squeezing and stroking it slowly up and down with her warm soft hand.

"But... You... I... the other day... We..." I sputtered trying to get out my puzzled recollection of the recent event with the mad scramble to apply a condom on our first and only other encounter... on a bed. Michelle was now almost in tears laughing silently at my confusion.

"Well I have been told time and time again that I shouldn't completely trust a guy to do the right thing and be prepared. Wrap it up and be safe they say..." She giggled again. "Well babe, between Maggie and Penny we both were kind of pushed on that one. But I know I can trust you now, and I know that you are clean. So I'll just rely on the pill this time." She smiled sweetly before drawing that bottom lip into her pearly white teeth and giving me that look again.

Her stroking was getting harder, or at least her grip was anyway. With her right hand, Michelle pushed on my left shoulder to get me to lie flat on my back then she crawled over and straddled me after releasing my stalwart member. Both of her hands palms down on my bare chest Michelle leaned down and locked her lips on mine...her wavy auburn hair falling about both of our faces like a silky reddish curtain. I reached up and grasped Michelle by her sides, just above her hips, her soft skin warm to my touch. After a brief tongue duel and some languid lip action, she pushed herself up breaking our kiss. Now on her knees straddling me she eased herself backwards inching her still sodden sex closer to my own wanton genitalia. As I was standing fully erect, the mushroom head bumped and grazed along her dewy lips as she positioned herself over me. Reaching down with one hand she grasped me once again and rubbed me on and over her lips and her clit before placing me at the entrance to the holy grail. Slowly, oh so sexy but mind blowingly slowly Michelle lowered herself onto me. Her hips seemed to roll and rock slightly from side to side as well as forward and back, taking me in inch by inch. The intense heat was nearly overwhelming. The smoky lust filled expression on her face was captivating.

At long last she had lowered herself all the way down. No more could enter, it was all in. Michelle ran her hands down her abdomen to her thighs then over onto my own abdomen. Sitting still for a moment she leaned her head forward then gave it a twirling flip causing her hair to flip over her shoulders. Then a smile slowly spread over her enraptured face as she began to move. Slow rocking motions back and forth, with an alternating rolling from side to side. She was grinding her clit against the base of my cock. The velvety furnace inside of her stretched and molded itself completely around me, making me part of her, but it was like a living thing unto itself as it began to clasp and squeeze as if to draw the rest of my body in as well. I would have gone willingly... to merge with this goddess... she was my everything, my universe. Nothing else existed but her. Those little gold flecks in her eyes sparkled in the flickering candlelight like stars in the night sky.