Being Jim Ch. 06: Lessons of Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urgency soon took command of all our senses as it usually does, Michelle began to speed up her gyrations and grinding on my ardent admirer. I too began to feel the need to go faster so I found that my own body was matching Michelle's movements thrust for thrust. My hands were still gripping her sides just above her hips when I felt her hands run up my arms from my elbows to my wrists. She pulled my hands from her sides and brought them to her chest placing then on her breasts. Even in my lust clouded daze I realized what she wanted and I willingly complied. Palms flat to her breasts I first rubbed and pressed her modest fleshy mounds into her breast as if to flatten them, her hardened little nipples tickling my palms. I closed both hands to grasp and squeeze if gently her entire breasts one in each hand, allowing my fingers to slide. Taking a nipple each in my thumbs and index fingers I pinched and rolled her them before beginning to pull and stretch them. A long low moan indicated that this is what Michelle had intended. To this day I am still amazed at how some women are indifferent to any kind of nipple play but how some women need it or at least enjoy it, Michelle was one of the latter. But she wasn't content just to receive that pleasure. No, Michelle knew all too well that I was just as sensitive too with my own nipples. I soon felt her hands on my chest and those wickedly dexterous fingers of hers tweaking and pulling on my own nipples as she continued to grind and roll atop of me.

Eventually things were just too energetic and frenetic to keep up with the nipple play as our bodies moved faster and faster and those movements took on a more urgent and demanding pace. Our bodies made wet slapping sounds as we pounded against one another both driving hard towards those mutual climaxes that were fast approaching. Michelle was gasping and groaning with every breath as I was grunting and gasping as well. Once more my hands were on her sides to better leverage my own thrusts as she slammed down and rose up faster than our breathing. Michelle's hands were on my chest but only for her own leverage though her fingers were digging into the skin and muscle of my chest. I felt my own point of no return come and go, I was there... I was doing everything to hold off tipping over the peak when I felt Michelle suddenly tense in what I knew now as her cascade. She went rigid, all movement ceased as her back and neck arched like a spring wound too tight. And when her insides, her inner walls and muscles began to pulse and grip and grasp I too lost it. My own tunnel vision closed in and my view and focus reduced down to a vignette encompassing only Michelle's face as it twisted in what could have been mistaken as agony but I knew was bliss. Just before I lost cognitive thought and most of my awareness I felt Michelle's body let loose with her convulsions and spasms of her orgasm, the flood of her hot juices.

When my own spasms and convulsions ceased and I became aware again of my surroundings I discovered Michelle still laying atop of me, her head lying on my right shoulder. She was watching my face as she stroked the fingers of her right hand through my hair. Turning my head to look into her face I saw that a few strands of her hair were soaked with sweat and sticking to the side of her face, her eyes were half closed but that smile was enough to melt my heart if it wasn't already a molten puddle. The sheer contentment displayed has forever been imprinted into my memory.

"Hi" She purred in a dreamy sleepy slurring voice.

"That was awesome!" Michelle said with a slight giggle before sucking her bottom lip into her teeth in that sexy little kitten way of hers.

"Yes it was." I agreed and felt myself twitch... realizing that I was still very much inside of her albeit it shrinking by the moment now that the deed was done. Michelle's eyes fluttered open a little wider and she giggled again just before my shrinking member slid out with a wet little plop and fell against my thigh... only to be followed by a wet trickle of our mixed juices.

"Sorry about that." I said... causing Michelle to giggle more.

"Shhhh... As much my fault as yours dummy." She purred and moved her head in close and kissed my cheek sweetly. "I'll have to go clean up in a minute..." She began to say but by then my body was telegraphing the impending aftershock that always follows my climax. I barely got out the words.

"Oh Chelle... hold on..." and then my body locked in that rigid tension just before releasing again into a second round of spasms and convulsions just like when I had climaxed a minute or so earlier. Michelle still lying atop of me held on and rode it out as I flopped and jerked beneath her. After a few wild moments my quaking abated and I collapsed again into a spent heap of relaxation. Michelle took my face in both hands and locked her lips on mine for a soft slow sensual kiss.

"I don't think I will ever stop being amazed by that. Wow." She said breaking the kiss and sitting up still straddling my waist.

"I'm just glad you don't freak out over it. I know it's weird." I smiled sheepishly up at this amazing young woman who was looking down at me adoringly. She smiled again just before she yawned hugely and shook her head.

"I need to go clean up a bit, I'll be right back." Michelle said as she climbed off of me and slipped off the side of the bed. She walked to the door and slipped out to go to the bathroom still stark naked. "Wow!" I thought to myself as I stifled a yawn of my own. I laid there atop Michelle's bed and stared at the ceiling watching the shadows dance from the flickering candle light and marveled at the amazing turn of events that led me to this moment. Just a couple of months ago I would never have imagined that I would be in this position. It was truly a blessing to have met those two ladies, even if that meeting had been orchestrated. And to meet... or rather re-meet Michelle... well... I must have an angle working for me or something.

My eyes were getting heavy when I heard Michelle's bedroom door open again and she walked in. After re closing the door she walked slowly over to the side of the bed and looked down at me.

"What are you smiling about?" She asked coyly.

"You." I answered honestly turning to her and drinking in the sight of her standing nude beside the bed.

"Good." She said as she climbed onto the bed and curled up next to me draping a leg and an arm over me. "Was it better than dreaming?" she asked softly, but before I could answer she went on. "Because for me it was. I could get used to this." She said.

"If my dreams were ever this good I don't think I would have woken back up. And I agree, I could get used to this too." I said and kissed her on her forehead and squeezed her with my left arm. My eyelids were leaden and it must have only been moments before we both drifted off to sleep.

At some point that night, I have no idea what time it was but I woke up as if on a verge of a dream. It took me a few moments to realize that I was indeed with Michelle, in her bed. Most of the candles had gone out but there was still one flickering on the mantle that gave out just enough light to see Michelle's bedroom door slowly closing as if to be as quiet as possible. Had someone just had the door open checking in on us? Maybe it was just a dream but somehow I thought it wasn't. Either way I soon drifted back off to sleep with Michelle still curled against me, the soft scent of lavender in the air of her room. It was a smell that would imprint on my mind forevermore.

"Hey! Sleepy head... wake up..." I heard somewhere out in the darkness. Opening my eyes I realized that the darkness was the insides of my closed eyelids. The voice was Michelle's as she gazed lovingly down at my sleepy face from her propped up vantage point beside me. Her head on her right hand with her elbow resting on the pillow beside me. Michelle's left hand letting her fingers trace across my chest and through my chest hairs.

"Good morning beautiful." I smiled to her gazing into those gorgeous blue green gems that were intently studying my face. "Did that really happen last night or was that just the best dream I've ever had in my life?" I asked as I reached my right hand up to stroke her cheek softly brushing a stray strand of hair back over her ear.

"Oh that was no dream lover boy..." Michelle said with a smile.

"Michelle..." I looked at her suddenly serious. "Did I... did I say thank you last night?" I asked really not sure if I had or just that I had thought it to myself.

"What? No... but why would you have to?" She asked puzzled. Then it dawned on her that I had told her that before, the last time we had made love. Her smile got even bigger and her eyes softened into that loving gaze again.

"Well if I didn't last night I should have, I will never take you for granted, and what we shared was truly a gift from you... so Thank you. I mean it." I said looking her straight in the eyes but not being able not to smile. She walked the fingers of her left hand up my chest like the legs of a doll to my throat and then to my chin then she flicked my nose playfully.

"I should be thanking you but you are welcome all the same... or you wouldn't be here to start with. Remember that." She said smiling at me before leaning over and starting the best good morning kiss I had ever received in my life. It was just moments into this kiss when I could feel my anatomy responding to the sudden influx of emotions and stimulation. It was rising to the occasion when there was a soft knock on the door and it cracked open a bit. My hands instinctively covered myself or tried as Sam's head poked through the open door and looked our way.

"Hey you two bunnies... up and at'em... and I don't mean that the way you're thinking right now. Jules said we need to get a move on to get this job done." Sam said with a wicked grin and winked at me before pulling her head back through the door and closing it.

"Ugh!" Michelle exclaimed as she flopped back over onto the pillow beside me. She took a big sighing breath and reached down with her right hand and wrapped it around my morning wood. "Poor guy... guess he'll have to wait till another time." She cooed as she slowly stroked it up and down a few times.

"Promise?" I asked turning my head to look at her with a smile.

"Absolutely." Michelle giggled as she let go of me and slid off the bed to go to the bathroom... walking to the door and across the hall still butt naked. And what a gorgeous butt it was too. I sighed and rolled out of bed and started looking for my scattered clothes, thinking that I really needed to get into the bathroom too... SOON!

I was dressed as I met Michelle coming back from the restroom she grabbed me for another quick passionate kiss before releasing me to go and answer Mother Nature's call. By the time I had emptied my bladder and washed my hands and rinsed my mouth out with water from the tap, Michelle was dressed and headed to the kitchen. We joined Jules and Sam who were leaning against the appliances and counter sipping their first cup of coffee. Sam handed Michelle a cup and the two exchanged knowing looks and smiles but never said a word. Jules just watched all of us not saying anything either. Since I'm not a coffee drinker I was the one to broach the idea of stopping for more doughnuts on the way to Maggie and Penny's house. Everyone was driving their own vehicles so I said I would stop and I'd meet up with the rest of them at the teachers' house. Michelle walked me to the door and gave me another long juicy kiss before pulling back and biting her bottom lip the way she does and smiling and rocking side to side like a little girl.

"See you in a bit." She said as she closed the door. I smiled all the way to my truck then all the way to the doughnut shop. I had to wonder about the inevitable conversation that was had after I left the house. Girls talk after all. I'm sure there were details that got shared and things I probably shouldn't be privy to said as well. Oh well. That's life.

When I pulled up to the teachers' house everyone was already there and there was a car I didn't recognize so that must have been Sandy's car. It seems she did show up this morning as well. One box of doughnuts and one bag of doughnut holes in hand I made my way to the garage and the kitchen door. Everyone was standing or sitting around the kitchen drinking coffee or tea. The quiet girl Sandy was practically hiding in the doorway to the laundry room behind Jules and Sam. Penny, Maggie and Michelle were all seated at the table and Penny and Michelle were very happy to see the box of doughnuts I brought with me. I didn't even offer the bag of doughnut holes to anyone else I just handed them to Sam, that earned me a rather pleasant smile and a sparkle in her mischievous eyes.

"No music today?" I asked noting that Maggie was dressed in her familiar working skirt suit and Penny was dressed for business as well.

"The stereo is still downstairs if you want to play anything but Maggie and I both have appointments today so you young folks will be on your own this morning... I trust you all will behave." Penny said giving me a sly grin and a wink. I caught Maggie glancing at Michelle and hiding a grin by sipping from her tea cup.

"I don't know if these two can behave or not." Sam blurted out and Jules elbowed her in the ribs to shut her up. Sandy looked perplexed and glanced between Sam and Jules then back at the table where I was standing behind Michelle's chair with my hands on her shoulders.

"We can behave Penny." Michelle smiled coyly and batted her eyes at Penny. This time I thought Maggie was going to spit a mouthful of tea before she stifled a laugh and swallowed her tea. I could feel my face reddening and everyone was grinning at me now.

"Come on you two, let's go get this job finished. Then you can go do whatever you want to do on your own time." Jules said with her characteristic aplomb... in other words, a leering grin and a tired exasperated voice. Michelle stood up and leaned over and kissed Maggie on the cheek then reached into the doughnut box and grabbed another custard filled. Penny gave her a questioning look with one eyebrow climbing into her curls. Michelle smiled at her and winked before scooting around the table to follow Jules, Sam and Sandy. I started to follow but felt Maggie's hand take hold of my wrist holding me back for a moment. Penny looked at Maggie, then me and smiled and followed the other girls downstairs. Maggie motioned for me to have a seat.

"Jim, darling. It would be obvious to a blind man that you and Michelle are quite the item now. If I didn't know you both as well as I do I would be concerned. I still am to some extent but I just wanted to let you know that I am happy for the both of you. I know that you are a gentleman at heart and would never do anything to hurt her. Michelle on the other hand, while she is truly a wonderful young lady, is quite fragile yet. Oh she's spirited, indeed, but she's not been tempered yet by heartache or difficulties." Maggie said rubbing my right arm that rested on the table between us. Those warm amber eyes boring into mine trying to press home her meaning.

"I'm pretty new at all this too Maggie..." I began but I was cut off by Maggie shaking her head disputing me.

"This with Michelle may be new darling, but your heart has been full and broken before. I fear that it will happen again, maybe many times. Don't be afraid of it though, it's all part of life. Just be true to yourself Jim, you will know the right thing to do, trust your instincts. As for Michelle, she is obviously taken with you. It may be complete and utter love, I hope it is. But as I said, she may not know herself yet. I don't need to ask you to be kind and gentle with her, but I will all the same. She's special Jim, just like you. I wish you both all my love. Now go, before someone comes looking for you." Maggie said patting the top of my hand and glancing away breaking eye contact. There was something in her eyes that I almost missed, a fleeting sadness perhaps. It caused my heart to swell. Standing up to go I too leaned over and kissed her gently on the cheek. Maggie met my eyes once more and smiled brightly as I made my way out of the kitchen and downstairs.

As it turned out there were very few places that had to be touched up, Jules had given Sandy a small can of the pain and a soft brush and turned her loose. Sam and Michelle were pulling the plastic off of the furniture in the front room, Jules and I stepped in and helped fold the plastic sheets back up to be reused on a future job somewhere. Once everything was uncovered it took almost no time with all four of us working to move all the furniture back into place. I was impressed at how much brighter the room seemed with the fresh paint on the ceiling and walls. Penny was delighted but after seeing the front room put back into place she had to take her leave from us and go to her appointment. She asked Jules to lock up the house if she or Maggie had not returned before we were finished.

Moving to the bedroom, a far larger room of course, it took all four of us to remove the plastic sheeting and fold it all up. There were a few more places in this room that required touching up so Sandy was busy dabbing her brush here and there, usually close to the baseboards where the misses were not noticed when we were originally painting. At one point I happened to be glancing in her direction and could not help but to notice that she had a very shapely backside. I mean come on, it was up in the air pointed straight at me as she was bent over on her knees and elbows touching up a baseboard next to the closet door. Apparently I let my gaze linger a moment too long as I felt a sharp jab in my ribs and turned to see what the hell... only to find Michelle standing there with her arms crossed tapping one foot and giving me that one eyebrow raised leer... for all of about three seconds before breaking into a grin and winking at me. As Michelle turned away to help Sam move the steamer trunk back into the corner near the dresser I caught Sam chuckling silently at my expense. Jules and I moved the bed back against the wall and the night stands. Sam and Michelle had begun putting the photographs and pipes and other stuff that had been atop the dresser back into place, emptying the empty drawers that Michelle and I had used from the dresser days earlier. Once emptied again, they replaced the drawers into the dresser. At some point going back and forth from the dresser to the bed, Sam happened to look down and saw something on the floor at the edge of the bed. Reaching down she made a face and used just her thumb and forefinger to pinch it and pick it up. Standing she held it at arm's length and looked at Michelle and then me. Michelle first blushed in horror... then covered her mouth and began to giggle. My face was red as a beet knowing where that stray piece of latex had came from, even though it hadn't actually been used for its purpose that day. Jules happened to turn back around at that moment and took it all in. Of course she was not going to remain quiet about it.

"Oh... My... GOD! Didn't either of you learn to clean up after yourselves? That's disgusting!" She proclaimed in mock disgust. This caused Michelle to snort while trying to stifle her laughter that set off Sam who was trying mightily to keep a look of disgust on her face but had tears in her eyes from holding in the laughter. Meanwhile my face kept getting redder and redder and that set Jules off. She doubled over laughing and that caused Michelle to lose it all together, she fell onto the bed and was holding her arms across her stomach as she rolled and laughed.

"It didn't even get used..." I began, trying to justify somehow why that condom was discarded so haphazardly "...It broke... When Michelle tried to put it on..." Sam finally lost it too, no more faking disgust, she busted out in a belly laugh and doubled over. About that time Sandy popped around the door way from the galley kitchen and saw the broken unused condom in Sam's hand and commented.