Being Kind Should Never Be Confused

Story Info
Alpha, Beta, or Phycological drivel?
4.6k words
4.35
85.1k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JClife
JClife
1,016 Followers

BEING KIND SHOULD NEVER BE CONFUSED WITH BEING SUBMISSIVE

To the reader of this story, I have to warn you that there isn't a lot of new territory here, and really nothing in the way of erotic sex either. It's a story that kept invading my brain as I lay in bed trying to dose off to sleep and I thought the only way to exorcize it was to write up a quick and dirty read and let it go. Your never shy about expressing your feelings in the comments, so good or bad, let me know what you think.

BEING KIND SHOULD NEVER BE CONFUSED WITH BEING SUBMISSIVE

I had arrived home about fifteen minutes ago and was surprised that my wife Molly was not home yet. She had been working a few hours later several days per week, but still usually beat me home and had dinner started by the time I came in the door.

I grabbed a beer and was going to call her about dinner plans when she beat me to the punch and my cell phone rang. "Hello darling, are you still at work?" I inquired.

"Yes Jack, I'm still here but we are leaving now. I have a surprise for you that I think you're going to like, at least I hope you do. I know I'm going to like it. We need to talk when I get home so, please make sure you are around and ready for a conversation when I get there; I'll be home in twenty minutes."

"Should I start dinner or run out and pick something up?"

"No Jack, we won't have time for that tonight; at least not until later. But Jack, just remember that I love you and only you and I can't wait to see you!"

"I love you too, and I'll be waiting for you with open arms!"

Twenty minutes later my wife Molly walked in and I thought right off the bat that she looked a bit rumpled, with wrinkled clothes, her stockings were gone, and her makeup and hair were a bit messed up.

"Wow, you must have had a rough day Molly, you look kind of disheveled! What's up?"

Molly quickly moved to me and put her arms around me and looked up into my eyes as she whispered, "Jack, you know that I love you so much and I know that you love me and would do anything for me. Do you agree?"

"Sure Molly, I might not kill for you, but I would do just about anything else. So, what's bringing this conversation up? I can't wait to hear what predicament you've gotten into this time!"

"It's nothing like that Jack, just let me talk and when I am done you can ask me questions. You know how you pretty much let me decide almost all of our decisions and you are so nice to me and loving that you let me do almost anything that I want? Well, I was telling my boss Ralph about our relationship over the last few weeks and he had a few ideas that seemed to make sense to me. He had me read a few stories in Literotica about submissive men who like to be dominated by their women and how this really helps make their relationship work! I have to admit Jack, the stories were very erotic and really got my fantasies going over the last few weeks!"

"Molly, yes, I am nice to you and let you have your way about any of the decisions that aren't life altering or major, but if you remember, I decided on the house we would buy, the cars we would buy, how we invest our money and the major financial decisions. But I admit, I love letting you make the decisions on the things that are important to you that make you happy, like vacations, what movies to see, what restaurant to go to, even what clothes I should wear. But I don't think that makes me submissive, just in love with you and wanting you to be happy. My Dad told me the secret to a happy and stress-free marriage is to not sweat the small stuff. Then he reminded me that almost everything is small stuff and life should be lived as positively and happily as possible!"

"Okay Jack, but I still think my boss was right when I compare you to him. He is domineering, powerful and takes what he wants. People cower to his strong personality and they do what he decides, not the other way around. He explained to me that he is an Alpha male, dominant and at the top of the pecking order, while people like you, although they are loving and nice, are more beta males and like to be dominated and submissive. They may not know it yet but it's there waiting to come out."

"Well, I think that is some third-degree pop psychology bullshit and I totally disagree, but where are you headed with this?" When I said that I saw some guilt and the confidence that had been there faded a bit.

"Jack, my boss has told me that he is going to dominate me in bed and fuck me like I have never been fucked before. He has a large penis and boasts that he knows how to use it and he made me feel it in his office after hours the last few weeks on and off and I have to say it is huge and it was twitching and pulsing as I gently stroked and squeezed it. I know it wasn't right and I probably crossed the line that a young married wife should avoid, but it really turned me on, and I've been having fantasies about him the last few weeks as he had been seducing me at the office. He explained to me that you are probably going to really enjoy me being intimate with him. That you, being submissive, might even want to watch and if not that, you and I will have the most incredible sex of our lives when you reclaim me after I have a dirty fucking session with him!"

I looked at her, waiting for the punchline to come out but suddenly realized she was serious and that she was telling me she really had been feeling him up and who knows what else.

"What the fuck Molly, you have to be kidding? How would you ever think I would put up with that?"

"Jack, I know you love me and I know you want me to be happy. I'm convinced that this will bring our love and our sex life to a whole new level!"

"Molly, are you telling me that you've had sex with your boss? What the hell have you been doing Molly?"

"Oh No Jack, I would never cheat on you!"

"Bullshit, you already have. You've been having intimate conversations with Ralph, and you've already told me that you fondled his penis. Has he fucked you?"

She cast her eyes down and couldn't look me in the eye as she said, "No Jack, not yet. He did finger me in the car on the drive over here and he is waiting in the driveway for us to have this conversation and then he is coming up to our bedroom and we are going to fuck. You can watch if you want; Ralph would like that. But if not, when we are done, you can come up and reclaim me and I will have a treat for you to cleanup in my pussy and I will let you do anything and everything to me that you ever might have fantasied about."

"Your fucking kidding me! He is outside right now and you let him finger you and you are believing his bullshit. The thought of me being with you after you have been with him makes me want to vomit. And what happens now Molly if I say no and ask you to send him away!"

Molly now had a look of panic. I could tell she wasn't ready for this response. So now she evidently was going to try a more assertive approach, probably having been coached by her slime bag boss. "Jack, you love me and I want this. You always let me have my way and I've decided this will be good for us. We will at least try this once, although I am sure it will be so good that we will likely want to continue. Now I'm going up and making myself beautiful for him and for you. You can let him in and then wait for us to finish. I know you will want this for me, because you love me, and I know this will be so good for us."

"Well Molly, I can see where your head is at and where our marriage and vows are apparently at, so you go ahead and get ready and I'll just go out and talk briefly to your lover!"

"Jack, he isn't my lover. This is just raw, powerful, domineering sex! I will always only love you and be yours forever and you'll be mine!" with that Molly came to hug and kiss me, but I pushed her away and saw the surprise and hurt in eyes.

"Well, don't let me hold you up Molly. I can see that you are doing this no matter what I say, if not now, then soon, maybe without even telling me. Regardless, you've actually already cheated on me, so go ahead upstairs and get yourself ready!" Her look of guilt and shock at my statement, made her pause, but she turned to walk away.

On the stairway she turned and said, "you'll see Jack. This will be epic!"

"Yes Molly, it is going to be epic! You have that right!"

After she climbed the stairs, I went into her purse and took out her car keys, her house keys and her phone. From her wallet, I took out our joint credit card, and I then went into the kitchen and grabbed a tea towel from the linen drawer, and a few zip ties from the utility drawer. I also grabbed a very large meat carver from the knife drawer and went out to meet Ralph.

Ralph was sitting in his car in the driver's seat, reading his phone, and when I came out, he lowered his driver's window and said, "Well little Jack. I guess your wife told you the score? Don't worry, I'll still let her have sex with you, at least for now, until she if fully under my power. You'll enjoy...."

I never let him finish his last statement. I put my whole body into the angriest, most vicious left hook I could muster and hit him square in the nose. The satisfying crunch of bones and gush of blood confirmed that I had done some damage.

As the blood gushed from his face onto his Brooks brothers suit and the seat of his Mercedes, I handed him the tea towel and said, "Here, you might want this, Ralphie!"

He quickly brought it up to his nose and as he did, I wrapped a zip tie around his left wrist, and pulled it up and looped it around the bar for his head restraint, and pulled the zip tie tight. I then opened the car door and gave him another left hook, although this one went straight to the centroids, the family jewels...yep, his reportedly big penis and balls. He bent forward in his seat, getting into as much of a curled-up ball as he could with his left wrist zip tied to the headrest, but he managed to lean forward with his right hand, grabbing the steering wheel as he cried out in pain.

I immediately seized the opportunity to zip tie his right hand to the steering wheel. I leaned over by his face and said, "So is the big strong dominant Alpha male having an issue asserting himself? What a pathetic scum bag. You analyzed me and this entire situation as poorly as possible and you are going to learn the error of your ways! Unfortunately for you, Molly is expecting something epic, so what do you say; let's give it to her."

I walked over to the front yard and picked up the water hose that was lying in the grass. It had the steel water spray nozzle attached, perfect for what I had in mind. I walked back to the side of the car, swinging the hose next to my body like you would swing a lasso or a sling and after building up an acceptable amount of speed and momentum I let it slam into the passenger window, shattering it into a tumbling mass of safety glass pieces; covering the inside seat and floor of his car.

I then walked to the front of the car and swung again at the windshield, and although I wasn't able to break it after a couple of strikes, I did fill it up with cracks and dings, as if the car had been pummeled by hail chunks for size of golf balls. I decided as long as I was up front, I would smash out the headlights too, and that gave me a great deal of satisfaction.

I walked back to the driver's window and laughing, I said, "I guess you might need a bit of work on your car." Then, I grabbed the knife out of my back pocket and quickly leaned into the car and put the knife on his neck against his jugular vein. In my most intimidating voice I hissed, "How many times did you fuck my wife as you tried to convince her that I would allow this to happen?"

I could see the fear in his eyes as he stuttered, "Just twice over the last few weeks, it didn't mean anything. It's was just sex for both her and me. Just let me walk away and you'll never see me again."

I looked at him like he was some pathetic form of scum and said, "I am not going to kill you, at least not right now. But, if I hear anything from the police or if I get any other issues coming my way about our little talk today, then I'll be back to find you. If you go to the police, I'll likely go to jail. Maybe I'll get bail, maybe not. Maybe I'll do some time, maybe not. Regardless, at some point in your future I'll find you. Maybe in a parking lot walking to your car. Maybe in the elevator at work. I'll find you and I'll slit your throat and spit on your face as I watch you die. It's your choice. This can be the last time you ever see me, or you can be watching over your shoulder for the next week, month, year, until the time to end you is right!"

With that I leaned over him and stuck the knife into the passenger seat and said, "Your slut Molly is going to need this to cut you free so you can drive her away. Or maybe she'll be driving you to the ER? Whatever, just make sure you get her out of my sight!"

I walked into the house and when Molly heard the front door close, she yelled down from the bedroom, "Is that you Ralph? Come up her and fuck your slut! Did you get everything worked out with Jack?"

My first thought was, what an incredible bimbo. Who was this woman? I replied, "Molly, Ralph is still out in his car. He wants you to come out and talk to him. I think he might be having second thoughts"

A minute later Molly came down, no doubt wearing lingerie I had bought her underneath the robe she had thrown on. "What happened Jack? Did you assure him things were okay?"

"Molly, I assured him what his future entailed depending on his course of action. You should probably step out and talk to him."

She gave me a look of confusion and said, "Jack, please remember I love you and this will make us strong."

"Sure Molly. I already feel stronger!"

She smiled and walked out the front door and I immediately locked it behind her. I walked to the garage and pushed the lockout for the garage door opener and it was when I was walking upstairs that I heard her screams. "What have you done? Jack, you come out here this instance and fix this!"

I ignored her request, went up to the bedroom and pulled out one of our carry-on suitcases. I grabbed a good fistful of clothes out of her underwear, bra and socks drawers. I pulled out some t-shirts, jeans and sweaters out of her closet and put them in the suitcase, and then went into the master bath and threw into the suitcase as many of her cosmetics, combs, brushes, and perfume that I could fit. I went back to the closet and grabbed a pair of her tennis shoes too.

I walked to the spare bedroom in the front of the house, opened the window and yelled out, "Molly, here. You might need this!" tossing the suitcase out onto the driveway. I could only hope some of the perfume bottles had broken, but whatever. Not my problem. I then hurled the tennis shoes, taking aim at her head, but she managed to duck both of my throws.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and said, "Jack, please what are you doing? I was sure this was something you wanted. I'm sorry, I didn't want to make you mad or hurt you. I can't believe how cruel and vicious you have been to Ralph. For God's sake, he is my boss! Please Jack, let me in and we can talk our way through this."

I looked at her and said, "Molly, I can't even begin to tell you how ridiculous you've sounded since you came home with your little ploy to turn me into your cuckold. I'm wondering if you had a stroke, or are on drugs, or maybe I just never knew how shallow and pathetic you really are. Whatever, it doesn't matter at this point. I want you to get the fuck out of here. You should probably drive your lover to the hospital, but on the way, make sure to ask him about what happens if one word of today's actions comes back on me from the police or anyone else. I'll get the rest of your stuff packed into bags and you can tell me where to drop it off; but don't you dare come back to this house ever again!"

With that I slammed down the window, went back downstairs, opened the front door and threw her purse at her head, this time at least catching her in the chest. Before I slammed the door, I couldn't resist adding, "Was that epic enough for you Molly?"

I locked the door and walked to the kitchen to open my second beer of the day. I realized I needed to talk to my lawyer right away, just in case the police showed up. I also needed a reference for a good divorce attorney.

I went to the front window and saw Ralph yelling and cussing at Molly as she cut the zip ties off. She put her suitcase into the trunk; he got out and moved into the backseat and lied down, and she got in the car, sobbing and looking like she was in shock, as she put it into reverse and backed out of the driveway.

As the adrenaline in my system settled out and I started to relax, I was totally blown away by what had happened, how my wife had gone off the rails so badly. I was amazed and somewhat scared at what I had done in a fit of anger to her boss. I was way too close to actually slitting his throat, and now understand that she just isn't worth it. I laughed when I thought about the line of shit, he fed her about being the alpha and me being the beta. Being a nice easygoing guy and letting your wife have the final word on the benign decisions was done out of love and a quest for a happy wife, happy life marriage. But she should have never misunderstood kindness for being a submissive beta personality that would let her cuckold me with a dumb ass like Ralph. Wow, I never saw that coming.

Molly stayed away from the house for the next several days. I kept getting calls from unknown cell phones, and assumed they were Molly since I had confiscated hers. Finally, she left a voice mail, pleading for me to return a call to her on that number so we could talk this through. I knew that it was only a matter of time until I had to face her, and given that no police had showed up to put me in handcuffs I thought I had dodged one bullet and now I should finish this fiasco.

I called Molly and told her to be over in one hour and we could talk. I hung up, finished packing up everything in the house that I thought was hers, and sat on the front steps waiting for her.

Molly pulled up in her car, which she had evidently retrieved from work. I didn't know if she had been staying with Ralph, her parents or friends, or in a motel; and I was a bit surprised at myself for not really caring where she had been.

She hoped out of the car and gave me a tentative wave before walking over to sit down on the front steps with me. Her face conveyed a myriad of emotions including a bit of rear, shame, guilt, and apprehension. Her face looked puffy and blotted; indicating to me that she had been crying a lot and getting very little sleep.

She sheepishly looked over at me and said, "Jack, I am so sorry for what I did. I don't know how I let Ralph talk me into approaching you about me having sex with him and you being submissive and liking it. I have thought back over the last few weeks and don't understand how I fell for his whole line of bullshit. I guess it was his dominance and insistence on how this would be so good for us, and how I would have the best sex of my life, both with him and with you after him. I think about it now and you must think I went crazy and I guess I was for a little while there. But Jack, I'm back now, and I love you and want only you I beg you to forgive me and I promise that I'll be the best wife you could ever have and spend my life making it up to you."

"So, Molly, how was Ralph in bed. Did you have the fantastic orgasms that you apparently were dreaming of? Did his massive cock....."

"Stop Jack. I never touched him after that. And, he is so afraid of the things you said that he fired me and doesn't want to come near me. Besides, he was in the hospital for two nights after what you did to him. He made up a story of a mugging on the way to the hospital and we both stuck to the story so you would be off the hook."

JClife
JClife
1,016 Followers
12