All Comments on 'Being Kind Should Never Be Confused'

by JClife

Sort by:
  • 155 Comments
CHUCK2468CHUCK2468about 2 years ago

3* as there's no after math. And i mean a proper aftermath not a few paragraphs. IMO this is a scene not a story.

jazzharpjazzharpabout 2 years ago

Yep, short and right on. But ridiculous all the same. 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Finally something good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, everything hubby did was right!!

Flar1958Flar1958about 2 years ago
Your writing is good

But the plot and violence are not my cup of tea. And how easily he put's her out say's a lot about his way to love someone. So in the end the predaitor won because they brake up. Like ALL of those stories it begins HOW MUCH he loves his spouse and 3 lines after he nearly kills the named. Sometime it is only to proof it's always the female who did the dirt. But if you lock around in more when 60 % its the MAN who steps sideways. Because he wants a newer modell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written for the most part but these riding off into the sunset endings are really tired and annoying.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 2 years ago

Husband can't throw wife out of their joint house. I know this is regular trope, and author said he was breaking no new ground, but at least avoid the stupid tropes.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 2 years ago

Okay story but the wife really went off the deep end. Definitely a lack of communication 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So the 'alpha' admits to already fucking her twice, that doesn't get thrown in her face? Did you get bored? Also you NEED to learn the difference between your and you're and where you need comma's.

The_Winter_WitchThe_Winter_Witchabout 2 years ago

Silly, and short I would like to say people are not that stupid but that would probably be wrong :D

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

Ralph got away easy. He could have been dragged into the house and finished off. Jack saved the next husband from Ralph's bullshit. Men who call themselves "Alphas" do not know what an Alpha is. The Alpha wolf is the leader of a family. It is his job to protect the pack, make sure they have food and shelter when needed. They aren't cruel for fun.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Yes, there were cliches but the story was

PERFECT! And it was a complete story.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 2 years ago

Yes it's been done many but you bring a certain savoir faire to it that makes it a five star story. Nice job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Short and to the point. You never know what direction the quiet ones will go but take cover when they blow!

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

well. good little story.

What bullshit this Alpha and Beta shit is.

As if we were still primary animals.

Some have not had all the tools of human evolution.

I don't know if this expression exists in all countries, but in our country there is a formula (concerning kind, calm and reserved behavior) which says: "Beware of sleeping water."

Because calm as it is, you never know how it will become under the effect of the wind and the storm.

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

well. good little story.

What bullshit this Alpha and Beta shit is.

As if we were still primary animals.

Some have not had all the tools of human evolution.

I don't know if this expression exists in all countries, but in our country there is a formula (concerning kind, calm and reserved behavior) which says: "Beware of sleeping water."

Because calm as it is, you never know how it will become under the effect of the wind and the storm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Nope

Some of your stories are entertaining and interesting reads.

This is not one of those stories.

This was a very weak rewrite of the boss fucks the wife genre. Totally unbelievable, felt rushed and devoid of any important details and embellishments.

1, because 0 is not an option

Total waste of time.

Next time you write a story while taking a crap, just flush it as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a breath of fresh air. Too many of this type of story have a indecisive male who doesn’t just say no. I enjoyed reading this story. Just the right length.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

Was Alpha Ralph married? No mention. If so his wife should have been told. Plus every employee and their spouses at the minimum. He fired Molly but she got nothing? Ralph suffered little but a broken nose. He'll heal and be back at it.

You even threw in that old trope 'I'll let you fuck your wife, for now...."

I still gave you 5 stars for decisive action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Molly…yet another inductee into the Martian Slut Ray Hall of Fame.

.

Jack’s response was typical over the top LW macho excess. And of course, he got away with it using the typical LW “keep out of jail” card of threatening to “come back” and kill the guy.

.

That said, there is a certain very satisfying vibe from this type of tale when we’ll told…and this one was. And Molly never had a chance at any RAAC — her having fucked the guy even before trying to pull off the cuckold stunt made sure of that. Very Hall of Fame worthy 😎

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yep, she's a banafide idiot. Whereas she deserves being kicked to the curb he should have hertell Ralph that ifhe doesn't hire her back with a substantial raise he will be facing a sexual harrassment lawsuit and another beat down. Is Ralph married? He is truly in a submissive life if he is.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

I laughed heartily at this story. Glad it was just a story. I can't imagine that in reality there should be women who act as stupid as your protagonist. Still, you brought all the clichés that usually lead to a breakup! 4*!!!

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

Molly's character didn't ring true. D

ded5374ded5374about 2 years ago

ОК! Мне понравилось

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The “alpha male” thesis was created by arrogant assholes looking to justify their disgusting behavior. They like to think they are the Big Dicks of the sexual world when all they really are is a big prick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You ask the question "Alpha, Beta, or Phycological [sic] drivel?" Which almost prevented me from reading this at all. Glad I stuck with it, despite the mild illiteracy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Boom. Not original but pretty well done. Four stars.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Well, I wish we could have found out if Molly at least thought the sex with the asshole was good.

At least we know she doesn't think it was worth it.

Nice distracting read about a total idiot woman and her total idiot boss. Thanks!

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Yeah, it covers a lot of ground already covered but still a good new story about a wannabe "Alpha" male getting his ass kicked and handed to him. Also got to love the brain dead loving wife that has no clue what her husband is capable. Love stories like this. Keep them coming.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Concise and a script for what happens thousands of times around the world in real life. One editing miss - he took her car keys yet she picked up her car at work. (LOL - it’s what I do) 5*

Prince020402Prince020402about 2 years ago

Fun story. Not realistic but fun. 4*

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

I normally only rate a story 4* maximum if there's no aftermath beyond the confrontation with the cheating wife. However, any story where the wife and her lover totally underestimate the husband, until he snaps and goes off the deep end always gets an automatic 5*.

-

I think it's the contrast between the deluded wife happily talking about cucking him, while the husband starts boiling with rage that makes it so entertaining. Then the mild-mannered hubbie beating the shit out of the "alpha" always makes me laugh, especially when the wife looks on in stunned disbelief.

5* obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

IMO a brilliant scene and tale; asswipes

maxwedgemaxwedgeabout 2 years ago

Never confuse kindness for weakness. I think that was the name of another story on here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

bleh......drivel. another story written while sitting on the can.....no thought....no story...nothing. not going to even rate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice to see a man stand up instead of being a pussy ass wimp cuck loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Waste of Time

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

I'll give this Jack a case of San Miguel beer!

He's THE man.

Thanks JClife.

wilsonanthonywilsonanthonyabout 2 years ago

Yes! You wanted to bitch! She got what she deserved - how can anybody be this stupid!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Oh I forgot.

Molly should sue Ralphie boy for sexual harassment and for unreasonable termination.

At least she will get some money for her stupidity.

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021about 2 years ago

Seriously, what wrong with fucking her until something better comes along

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

This story covers all that is necessary to be a great solution. Why some stories belabor the point or have the cheater hang on for no good reason is foreign to me. No kids. Little assets. The cheater is obviously dumber than a box of rocks. A Boss who is punished and threatened. Also the Bosss and most delusional ALPHA MALES are really just "loads" and blowhardt. Cheater must explain to friends why she is divorced and unemployed. Also, if he continues to let her make excuses, all the tired stereotype reasons would eventually be regurgitated. Why extended the story and beat a dead horse? BTRH…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outcome was on target for for Molly being the knucklehead she was. But it really needed more. First, Ralph seduced and had sex with a female employee under his managerial control. Second, Ralph, knowing Molly was married, groomed her to be submissive and tried to establish an ongoing sexual relationship that would include Molly's husband in a subservient role. Third, Ralph fired Molly without cause. Fourth, Ralph's meddling resulted in a divorce for Jack and Molly with a loss of consortium for each of them. Now granted Jack got a lick in on Ralph but that 'love tap' came nowhere close to paying the bill that Ralph owes Jack and Molly. Molly didn't do anything for her employer to fire her other than being an embarrassment for Ralph. Had Molly instigated an office affair, then yeah, she would've wrong bringing reproach to the company. But Ralph did that. Molly needs to sue Ralph and the company for a wrongful termination and sexual harassment. Jack should meet Ralph in a dark alley and demand payment for the services of his wife andhisloss of consortium. A gem from Ralph's sack of family jewels for each time Ralph had sex with Molly in his office should suffice! Because the story is only half told 4🌟🌟🌟🌟 - TANSTAAFL

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

I gave you a 5* for the husband's response. sure i would have liked more of an epilogue, but I viewed this more as a longer flash story. thanks

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Your version of this, often repeated, story was pretty good. The punch in the nose would likely have cost him some jail time, but maybe helped restore his manhood. The wife comes off as such an airhead that one might wonder if she is actually impaired and not capable of rational thought. Obviously he was right to dump her. His predictions as to her future seemed completely logical.

Story was well written and easy to follow. Kind vs wimpy is hard for some folks to understand. It’s similar to assuming a quiet person has no backbone. A true badass once told me “beware the quite man.” He said dealing with a loudmouth asshole was easy, but he always was very wary of the quiet guy in the corner.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story but too bad the ending was cut short. Seemed like another cple paragraphs would've helped close out the story detailing their divorce and her consequences

Kurt_044Kurt_044about 2 years ago

Hit and mis. Going through her purse lead no ware but I can relate to his response. Short and sweet, but a bit too short.

BrentJWBrentJWabout 2 years ago

Not a bad story and I liked Jack’s solution to end it. However, I’m getting tired of these stories where the wife suddenly becomes delusional and announces to the husband that she’s having sex with someone else, and the husband will like it even as he is protesting. The other cliche line that comes up often is the wife upon realizing her foolishness, tells the husband she will do ‘anything’ to make it up to him. I can think of a lot of ‘anythings’ a husband could demand but for some reason no authors ever go there.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 2 years ago

Ok story. Molly is a complete idiot, she can sue the company for sexual harassment and illegal termination. Having sex with a subordinate like that would easily be considered harassment and quid pro quo, especially if asshole promised her she would be promoted. The fact he fired her would be a slam dunk proof he used his power to have sex w her and the firing was retribution ( put it this way, even in the most right to work state, even firing for cause is a very tangled mess).

I will make one comment, this guy isn't beta but he is a jerk. When he said he decided the big things, like where to live, investments and the like, that showed he was a misogynist. In a real marriage you decide those things together or at the very least you agree as a couple who does what. He sounds like he is from the 1950s, let the little lady decide on the carpet color and the drapes in the bathroom.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Yeah great big nope on this over the top, cut and paste dumb assed cliched dumpster filled with flaming feces story.

Yeah nothing new, I'll give you that. You took the same totally fucking stupid LW wife that couldnt possibly exist and wrote the exact same story with the same dumb conversations, with the same dumb assed characters.

Even by the time I got half way down page one and saw how you literally put no effort into this (clearly you were aiming at the knuckle dragging mouth breathers with this POS) and used the usual template of a worthless bimbo of a wife, I thought ok, theres a chance he actually tries but.......................nope. Shame on me for thinking it might not just continue to fall over the cliff.

Other than the aforementioned knuckle draggers, anyone with a double digit IQ will be offended at the stupidity you foisted upon them here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved that you followed the Edgar Allan Poe short story model of leaving out unnecessary details. You had enough to get a sense of the characters and told a story that made sense for the characters you described. Great job!

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Good story liked it

Scores 5/5

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 2 years ago

Short and sweet. Good rational explanation of why there was no need to try and save a failed marriage. I know some will say it needs more or there were unfinished issues that needed to be resolved but it was still a good read for a short story.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 stars - for a very familiar BTB plot we have seen many of times and so many cliches it is embarrassing.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

I agree with the others. Molly should sue Jack for sexual harassment and wrongful termination. Also, considering their ages how will their families feel? especially if Molly's parents are big into religion? Lastly, something about this mess needs to be made public - maybe on Molly's facebook page? The reason being is a few years down the road when Molly starts dating again, any decent guy should do a check on her and find out she was divorced because she committed adultery. She may be very good looking and get all the sex she wants, but love, a family - husband and kids - nope, her companions will be animals and her electronics. No when will take care of her when she is feeling down or ill.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"they do what he decides" - Duh, he's the boss!

\

"Did you assure him things were okay?" - Why would she think that, when Jack made it clear that things were most definitely NOT okay?

\

He never even mentioned her lie about not fucking her boss before throwing her out.

\

How did she drive, he took her car keys out of her purse?

\

@Anonymous Re: Fucking the boss - He DID throw it in her face when she tried to get him to take her back.

\

@ScorpioJJ, actually, the "Alpha male" is a bit of a myth, developed from observing wolves in zoos rather than the wild, but to whatever extent there's any truth to it, you are correct, the pack leader (NOT Alpha) is to protect the pack, not dominate it.

\

@franceman Re: "Beware of sleeping water." - Here we say, "Still waters run deep."

\

It did need "more." Where's her fighting the divorce? Where's her suing for sexual harassment?

\

Not that she hasn't already been dope-slapped into reality, she should be told about how Ralph didn't intend on letting Jack fuck her for long.

lukeey90lukeey90about 2 years ago

I loved it...no overthinking a pretty much simple situation. She fucked the marriage and he makes that official.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was pretty stupid. But it probably made the tiny peckers of all the losers whose wives left them get hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Once again, I find myself agreeing with Vickitvohio. I liked your comment a couple of days ago about a "it's a glammed up cuckold story", I felt the same, but since all of Randi's clique are writing cuckold stories now, I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

.

Also agree with Mac_Lapu: her boss can't fire her just because he tried to cuck her husband and ended up getting his ass kicked. She should sue him for sure: may not get her job back, but big money is a slam dunk when considering the sexual harassment aspects.

.

Angry_white_cuck: continue screwing her? Seriously? Two reasons why not: 1) Never stick your dick in crazy. 2) Retain some self-respect. Oh, wait. Of course not. Just look at your login ID, pansy. Of course you don't know how a man should react.

.

Good story, nice finish.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 2 years ago

Definitely not the real world here. This story line is VERY old! Who even thinks like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
So The Point Is Don't Allow Kindness To Overshadow Truth & Justice?

So if her ass does look fat in those pants, whacha gonna tell her? But the larger issue is that this woman was too stupid to be anyone's wife. She's too stupid to be treated like an adult. If fact it was so ridiculous that it comes across as some sort of Adultery Cartoon. I'm glad the husband kept his balls, and took out the trash. But I wonder how he ever came to love and respect someone this brainless. Still, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now, that's how a 5 is done! Yes, familiar ground, but so what. Perfect pitch. No doubt that our hero will indeed succeed in finding someone better for wife 2. He'll have to do a lot more due diligence, but then an odd constant in LW is a couple in the courting stages being strangely uncurious about each others' pasts. This time around, he'll dig deeper. OK, and now to comment on the comments. LPN, as usual, nails it. Love the "5ive" - don't remember seeing that before. The lengthy Anon posted right under LPN states "all of Randi's clique are writing cuckold stories now" - huh? Obviously, I disagree with such a wet blanket statement. But his agreement with Mac_Lapu about legal action against bossy Ralphie does make sense. Sbrooks103x asks "How did she drive, he took her car keys out of her purse?" - the answer is that she drove Ralph's car, not hers. Not sure I agree with njlauren's characterization of the MMC as a 50's-type husband. Yes, some couples decide everything together, but others decide it's easier to carve out separate spheres of influence to avoid potential conflict. To put it slyly, different strokes for different folks. 'Nuff said.

QM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You were right about this not being erotic.

Why post something that isn't remotely erotic to a site for "erotica" ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Al said it best:

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me." ― Al Capone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Boilerplate + Martian Slut Ray = 2*. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a bit too abrupt and unrealistic. very little story development and no real imagination to keep readers interested.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

That’s the way you handle a cheating wife and her “alpha” male lover when they try to make you a cuck. You seem to have hurt the feelings of a lot of readers who expected another cuck story. Good for you.

Cringo31Cringo31about 2 years ago

A good story hitting on a old theme, but well done. Good to see a husband direct and decisive.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

The EXACT RIGHT way to handle cheaters!!! 5 STARS!!!

kamdev99008kamdev99008about 2 years ago

Wow....

Typical Indian style....

We are abide by law, we obey the rules... But no fear of judiciary or administration when a law or rule protects a culprit, prohibits our self defence...

If any action against our sanity can't be prevented by law, we are ready to react on the basis of natural law "Kill them before they kill you" "survival of the fittest"

Alpha male or female are not those who dominate others.....

They are who protects themselves and others without a fear.

Hiram325Hiram325about 2 years ago

The pathetic shrieking of the RAAC loving cucks in the comments tells me all I need to know. A 5 star BTB, beat the balls off the AP story. Well done!

ro707ro707about 2 years ago

What made it unrealistic to me was that Ralphy boy the boss didn't introduce himself with his pronouns. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Been done before (many times), been done (much) better.

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Molly has an easy cause of action for being fired, as well as for her boss's sexual behavior.

But, contrary to the anon below, this was well done.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Excellent! My favorite kind of story! Damn, this story deserves 25 stars but I'll give you 5 BIG FAT FLUFFY STARS!

EXCELLENT!

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

and that is how it's done wimp husband's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That’s the way you deal, with a cheating , Narcissist slut! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Been done before and will continue to be done again until scum wives and their scum lovers realize shitting on someone could get you killed, may even be by the dutiful nice guy husband who never lost his temper.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

why would she lie about sleeping with the boss when she thought Jack was a submissive. Didn't make sense.

Ending was rushed and weak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bad.! And then, it is not her fault for being stupid. Too stupid to be believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not enough stars

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

"I am woman, hear me roar"!

May Helen Reddy rest in peace. At least she didn't have to witness 2021, and all of these stupid whores. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nicely done. It's always gratifying when the alphas and their shit speak get to come up against someone who won't play their game.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So because her husband wasn't an asshole, didn't cheat on her, didn't beat her, didn't disrespect her, didn't steal from her, showed her love and care.... in her mind, that meant he's a wimp?!. You can definitely tell the women that are used to being treated like shit. They ALL have this ridiculous mindset. They mistake kindness, love and respect as a wimp. why? I've dated assholes. I've dated nice guys.. I would choose a nice guy ANY day over a douche. I had no sympathy for this braindead slut... in order for her boss to be able to talk her into doing this to her husband, he would've had to notice something about her. He must've sensed her vows/marriage meant nothing to her. He certainly ascertained that she's a braindead slut easy to manipulate, with no mind of her own.... the husband was absolutely right.. she couldn't even stay faithful for 5 yrs.. what happens at year 7, 15 and 20? I don't believe she would've stayed faithful. I believe once he got her pregnant. She would've realized she had him by the balls and he wasn't going anywhere no matter what.. definitely not someone I'd want to raise children with. It was way too easy for her boss to get in her draws. It was way too easy for her boss to convince her her husband was a wimp. She clearly, deep down felt he is in fact a wimp. I don't believe her boss was the only one.. she lied about sleeping with him, made it seem like she didn't want to sleep with him until she gets her cuck on board. I think she was trying to cover her ass in case he found out about her and her boss and that's why she told him. She was NEVER going to mention she already been banging her boss for weeks. That's the only end game I can see. Why tell him when he had no clue she was cheating? Cause she needed him there to humiliate him and to make sure if he decides to divorce her he couldn't say he didn't know or didn't give her permission. She's a slut.. good riddance I say.. no need for tears no need for procrastination.... just get rid of the cancerous tramp ASAP. I'm glad he immediate took action and didn't drag this story. I hate that.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Well written story and the storyline went just as it should have, Jack kicked the shit out her so-called Alpha boss who had seduced Molly and kicked Molly's ass to the curb. Well done 5+++++stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yep. If you don’t have kids, this is the best way to handle a situation like this. My only comments were, if she felt so “ deceived” by her boss, WHY didn’t she sue the company, after he terminated her? What about telling the bosses wife, as well. Maybe hubby got his revenge and moved on, but we all know women have a vindictive streak, and would have been out for blood, from her ex boss and company. Sluts are like Bighead Carp, in the Illinois River. Snag one, throw her on the bank to rot. You won’t have to wait long, for another one!

5 stars.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

I could give it a 4 on writing skills but a 2 overall. I hated the story line. Hated that she let the boss bamboozle her and hated that he so blindly fucked up a good marriage over it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story itself is borderline ok. The action of the husband is as likely as not to happen in real life and the ending is as it should and would be in such a situation. Other than a wife being innocent in allowing herself to be put in this situation,the story is plausible and makes it 3 stars.. JZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it. Completely believable. Keep writing.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

LOL first page was good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wonder if Molly will visit Jack while he’s in prison?

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

After agreeing with the duplicitous bitch I was married to for 13 years we divorced. After the trouble she caused when I found someone faithful and loving I can understand this guys reaction and I truly believe this has happened in real life. Good story it warms the heart!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Solid stand up guy!

Molly? Well let's start out with delusional

and match that to a 9th grade school girls mentality all of which devolved from her birth place on the the planet stupid.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous