Being Kind Should Never Be Confused

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, at least he got one thing right. What do you want Molly?"

"Jack, I want you. I want to come home and be your wife for the rest of our lives. I want you to forgive me. I'll do anything to make it up to you. We can work through this and be better than ever Jack. I have decided that you are the only one I can ever love and I need you to forgive me. What do you say Jack, can I please come home?"

"Molly, I've done a lot of thinking and this is where I'm at. You and I were in love for two years, and married for three. Now after only five years, you were evidently already bored with our lives, or at least our sex life and looking for more. You may think you love me, and maybe you do, but you sure as hell don't respect me. There is no way that you would think of me as some sort of submissive beta male who would willing let you fuck your boss and have me clean up after him if you had any idea of what love or respect really is.

Besides, Molly, you did cheat on me. Ralph told me you fucked him at least a few times over the preceding weeks as he was talking you into this alpha/beta male bullshit. Your lust overtook your vows and the promises you made to me, and again, that is after only five years. What happens at seven, ten, fifteen or twenty years. How many times will you get bored and break those vows."

"Jack I would never do that to you!"

"You already have Molly, so don't say never. No, I've given it a lot of thought. We don't have kids; don't have much in the way of savings and our only real asset is the house; which has very little equity in it. I've decided Molly that the risk of staying with you is far greater than the benefit of staying with you. I truly believe it will only be a matter of time before you rationalize an affair, and based on how it went with Ralph, this time you will just go behind my back. I have no trust in you anymore, and even worse, I have lost my respect for you. I can't be with someone who doesn't respect me and who I no longer respect."

Molly had started tearing up as I was explaining my decision and she was now sobbing as I told her we were finished. "Molly, we are getting divorced. You keep your car, I'll keep mine. We can split the savings, sell the house and both walk away. Were both still young and I'm hoping to start again with someone who will love me and respect me, for who I am. I've already got a lawyer started on the divorce, so we can do this amicably or you can and probably should get your own lawyer. Now, let's load up your car with your stuff and you can drive off and fuck as many big cock Alpha males as you desire. I'll start moving out next week so we can get the house on the market."

"No Jack, No. You have to forgive me, I need you. I love you. I do respect you; it was only a mistake that I was conned into. You have to forgive me!"

"Molly, I'm sorry, I've said everything there is to say. Now it's time to move on with our lives. And should our paths cross in the future, let's just have the grace to say hi, but keep walking by, and I hope you find whatever it was that you were looking for."

With that I started to load her possessions into her car, and when we were finished, I just looked at her, said Goodbye, walked into the house and closed the door on our marriage.

12