All Comments on 'Being Kind Should Never Be Confused'

by JClife

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments (Page 2)
WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

He controlled himself quite well during that last talk. When he mentioned lawyer, he should have advised her to sue for wrongful termination. You can’t fuck your subordinate, then fire her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story Why OH Why do these stupid women keep thinking a little bit of strange is ok and then we will be the best wife EVER ???? Not going to happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wam Bam and good riddance

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitalmost 2 years ago

Quite satisfying!

She wants not only to cheat on her husband, but rub his nose in it too! Making him into a TRUE Cuckold, OPENLY and wontonly cheating on her `Beta Hubby' with her self-professed "Alpha-Male" Lover. Promising to revel in the goading, belittling, and humiliation of hubby for the amusement of both her and her lover, both delighting in making him clean the `Alpha-Spunk' out of her well-fucked cunt, then smirking as he plunges his `Beta-Dick' into the loose and sloppy depths of her bruised and battered minge! How could he possibly object?

Err....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but I like the comments best. Do your readers actually think this is real?

Anyway, 5 stars.

wilsonanthonywilsonanthonyalmost 2 years ago

Will these woman never learn that you should never ever take a good man for granted! Full Marks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absurd regurgitation of the worst BTB cliches from LW. Zero originality, apparently made to satisfy couch potates that see themselves as homebody Steven Segal. On top of everything there is also a sermon to imagined women. But then what would a BTB story be without pontification. 1 star although 0 stars would be more appropriate.

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

I know this is fiction and all, but I wonder how many of these insane wives forcibly make their husbands into cucks? I mean, I know those idiots are out there, but I'm sure they at least discussed it and agreed with their wives before eating the bull's cum out of their twats. At least, I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good story to read.

It's nicely established that without respect and trust, not a single relationship can be continued.

Deserve a 5 star.

Ocker53Ocker53almost 2 years ago

Excellent story, this is how most people would react if faced with such a dilemma ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could someone really be as stupid as Molly? Great reaction by husband, excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like it. The wife was a bit unbelievable but not to the point that it would detract too much from the story.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Very interesting story. Enjoyed the read. Thanks for your writing.

GreWulfGreWulfover 1 year ago

How alpha is a Bobbited male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Molly overcome by lust thought humilating her cuckold would be the ulltimate life experience.

Fortunately for him he was the quiet easy going type and she got what she deserved instead of what she expected.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! I loved it!!

parenthesisparenthesisover 1 year ago

Thanks, I enjoyed this story. Love your take on the 'Beta' male's reaction.

But you really need an editor.

AllNigherAllNigherover 1 year ago

One of the few more realistic takes in this topic from the standpoint if husband reaction. Well done.

Ditto comment from parenthesis

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Right on, the old phrase "Happy Wife, Happy Life" does have limitations. Our MCs wife obviously got hit by the Martian Slut Ray! good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
eh

I guess I'm tired of the old "martian slut ray" trope...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Highest compliment is wanted to see more!

I like a good BTB or a deserved happy ever after.

I've read where the wife had it worse but this was swift and measured response.

The boss was a fool to fire her and she should sure for sexual harassment. Consider that and maybe do a from her perspective piece.

I would have put more emphasize on the lie "oh no we've never had sex".

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop should come from the female not her bull, otherwise it ends like this.

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

People need to realize that this is fiction not reality.

In fiction a cuckold relationship works but in reality 99% of cuckold relationships fail over time due to lose of respect for the cuckold husband it takes time but the love dies slowly and when the inevitable breakup happens it's the husband that suffers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fairly realistic and formulaic for the cuckolding declaration by a delusional wife. In reality, the wife never as this type of bull rush but just keeps it hidden. Her boss / lover would never want it either. Think of the repercussions and that doesn't even include the non physical ones. So yeah comes off as realistic but for a situation that virtually never happens. What a stupid wife. And after only 3 years. The whole alpha / beta crap is so overblown and hyperbolic. Human personality and sexuality is much more complex and not one dimensional.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 1 year ago
Dumb and Dumber

I'm referring to two of the characters, not this well written story...

(BTW, "lied" is the past tense of "to lie," as in "prevaricate." Please Google "lie vs lay" for a simple grammar lesson.)

(Oh, and review the use of "your" vs "you're".)

Keep 'em comin', JClif.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"People cower to his strong personality and they do what he decides, not the other way around." - Yes, because he's the boss, that doesn't make him the Alpha.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

Alpha Sm -alpha I have heard this nonsense so many times that it makes me think it is said by overblown guys like her boss. In their own little pond they are a big fish.. In the real world they have a case till someone punches them right in their suck. In the service we were considered an elite unit. Not one mate walked around boasting about how alpha they were. If you have to tell someone that you are then you are not. Very well written story. It would be nice if the characters were more highly developed, but Stevie Wonder could see that the husband was the pack leader and his wife was a stupid twit...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOLLLOLLL!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe he should talk Molly into suing the boss and company for sexual harassment. Being a kind and submissive person she was natural prey for the sexual predator. Obviously, he kept after her relentlessly and she broke and developed Stockholm syndrome and destroyed her marriage, a relationship that she was blissfully happy with. Obviously the boss and the company owe her billions.

Fitting punishment for the boss and it is hard to hate the airhead. Better still, boss has a latent Dom for his wife and his wife has pull with the big boss, her daddy, so the predator ends u p in a French maids costume using his mouth to cleaning up the liquids leaking from her as the results of her three hole gangbangs with gigantic dicked porn stars.

Torsini71Torsini7111 months ago

As her boss he is a the "alpha" of the company, just as a professor of a class would be even if their personalties are markedly not alpha. Great story, women being solipistic they can rationilize even the worst affairs.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

“….it was only a mistake that I was conned into!”

.

OK….so you are easily conned. Makes taking a risk with you again a non starter.

.

Good rendition of a common trope.

.

4 ****

inka2222inka222210 months ago

W00t! Finally a man who's actually a man as a main character. It's surprising how many BS man hating stories there are in LW where the MC can't even remotely think up a basic "I have nothing to lose, so I'll end YOUR kushy life if you don't do what I say - no police, good divorce, etc... - YOU have far more to lose, namely your pathetic life, you bitch/bastard". You'd be surprised at how quickly people fold when they realize you truly don't give a fuck. Easy 5 stars, thanks!

MountainMan1336MountainMan133610 months ago

Okay I gave this story 5 stars because it was funny. I heard all that Alpha, Beta crap when I was in college. The one thing that the so called Alphas have to remember is, all the Betas want your position. They all want to kill you and take your place.....lol. As for the cheating wife, that is nothing unusual. All women are looking to cheat, oh sure every woman says she will not cheat and give some dumb excuse to try and show she is faithful. Like when she says " I would never cheat on you, the only cock I want is yours. I am a Christian." LOL .... If you watch your Christian wife carefully when she talks to the Parson or Deacon, you will see she is getting all kinds of turned on and wet talking to Mr. Religion. The same goes for any man she talks to or flirts with on a regular basis. I realize a lot of people will say "this is only fiction", which is true but all fiction has a basis of reality to make the tall tale seem real.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Entertaining read . Correct conclusions . What's not to like ? !!

4 * . Thanks for posting .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good relatively short story. "Was that epic epic enough for you?" Ha! FOMCL.

Moronic wife fucks her boss, lies to her husband while saying she's going to do it again in her bed. Because he's an alpha & hubby's a submissive; when she's done with the boss, he can clean her up. Can you get any more disrespectful than that?

The confrontation in the driveway was great; just too bad he didn't throw the boss' face onto the car's body, or have him him have his face smashed against the steering wheel if he didn't leave the car. The talk with his wife, short, to the point, & finally a story where the same things aren't restated ad nauseum.

Of course, that it didn't turn out as she planned, she's wanting to get back, will do anything he wants, etc., etc., etc. She tells him she won't break her vows in the future, but he wisely tells her she did, along with the disrespect.

Last, for MountainMan1336: Don't know the women you know, but not EVERY woman wants to cheat, or does so behind their husband's back. Or the husband, for that matter. Yes, I realize that a huge number of either spouse do cheat, which's likely the reason why about 50% of marriages fail. And granted another chunk work through the cheating. But there's a big percentage that doesn't. I won't say there's the "if I wasn't married" or "I wonder how they are in bed" thoughts- we're human. But to say that all, or even almost all, women or men cheat is a fallacy, or I severely hope so.

Good story. 4 stars Bob

SorchakSorchak10 months ago

Instant. Not instance. "Jack, you come out here this instant and fix this!" Instance - noun, an example or single occurrence of something. Instant - noun, a precise moment of time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Loved the driveway scene. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In every good story certain instances or story lines stick out and define the thoughts of the writer. In this story, humor in the one line I loved was obvious. "Was that epic epic enough for you?" Priceless. Also, wives especially have this faux sense about their male partner that tells them it is OK to shit all over them... Finally in what incongruous universe do you give your husband the diatribe about Alpha VS Beta (makes me puke with this bullshit assessment of your husband). I served with a bunch of really smart, tough, get er done, guys in the Army; none of the quiet men who picked their spots to challenge situations were Beta..NONE. All of the Lerotica, Loving Wives tales that spout this bull shit, have a clue what a real Alpha male are like. Finally, I like the stories ability to come to the point quickly. TFS

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

MountainMan1336 lives in a fascinating universe! Who knew the Christian religion was such a hotbed of unrequited lust? I know women get the wets for all sorts of men; actors, rock stars, hell, even politicians but clergymen? Maybe I should get religion, get myself ordained and, in so doing, get myself laid by all those horny housewives with their steamy hot panties! Sounds like a plan!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why average?!

Another story with cock and bull threats.

Jail for a long time. Gets out and makes good on threat. Who is very first person police will come after. Do as other authors. Night and disguise etc. Too unreasonable

MattKesterMattKester9 months ago

Had to think about this for a bit after reading it. On one hand, I think you nailed the "pop psychology bullshit" about alpha males. We've talked about this very subject among some groups that I belong to, and there is consensus that the guys you'd point to as alphas (or who claim they are) probably aren't. So, I loved the story for that. But...

Aside from needing some editing for dialog and plot and checking for spelling and grammar, my real problem was that the story didn't seem finished. All we got was basically one scene (still a great scene). We needed to see the message really hit home for the wife. She needs to understand the message of respect and articulate that. She also needs to see consequences. Sure, she was fired (wrongful termination?) and is sorry she got caught, but what about long term? What happens when they run into each other again? The boss is part of the community as well; was he married? What happens when the company finds out what happened?

This is a story that has the potential to be a real gem, if nothing else because it paints the main character as strong. Too many stories have the husband roll over - which really seems like weak storytelling to me. Just need to fill in the blanks more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Meh. Three stars for an Average story

JPB

parenthesisparenthesis9 months ago

Loved the story. Loving the comments and comments on comments even more.

You guys are frikken demented.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic story, the thing is nowadays women are so self-entitled and narcissistic they will refuse to admit to cheating especially if they have justified it in their head, mixed with the fact that their memory of the things you have done for them, or sacrificed for them is short lived and replaced with what have you done for me lately. Add the fact that if whatever you do doesn't outshine all previous it is viewed with little to no appreciation, where as another man's actions no matter how small will outshine yours, because he is new and has nothing previous to outshine.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The crux of the story is the bull shit theory of Alpha vs Beta I spent a large portion of my life in an Airborne unit with some of the strongest men in the world...mentally and physically. I have yet to meet a man who acted like the bosses portrayal that was this caricature in this story. To an incident every man who came across as entitled was at the boot end in short order. That being said I love the theme when it is portrayed accurately Most of the Bull incident in L/W don't pass the smell test. The CUCK stories are the worst. Written by bi-sexual individual to satisfy their need to normalize weak males in general

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love it when "alpha males" get shown the real deal!!!

William_LinesWilliam_Lines6 months ago

When you can't live with them, you have to live without them

Billy Lines

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Meh. A mercy three stars.

JPB

LoejtcLoejtc5 months ago

A vanilla version of a LW storyline that has been written dozens of times.

A positive is the writing skills of the author have improved markedly.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Short, to the point and a fun read!! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow! Stupid slut doesn’t even begin to cover it. Nice destruction of the so called Alpha though.

shadrachtshadracht4 months ago

Good rising action, but the denouement was sorely lacking. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A good story that exemplifies three things.

1. Narcissists never learn how badly they messed up until they're dumped and ostracized.

2. No one will ever respect you if you cannot respect yourself first.

3. Alphas build, protect and provide. They don't take, they give. They won't hesitate to give you what you deserve. That includes a divorce if you're deceitful, disrespectful and/or disloyal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Best story ever

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Nice job on the beatdown of the supposed Alpha male.

Surprised the MC didn't record his final discussion with his wife and get her to admit to already having sex with her boss to use in the divorce or any lawsuits against the company.

Overall, the ending was too rushed and a bit weak.

Not sure why he was so nice to her in splitting everything 50/50. She lied and had already cheated on him. Felt the rage and anger with the boss, but not so much against the idiot wife.

Also what about suing the company and the boss. And there is no way the boss would fire her and not expect a law suit for sexual harrassment. And related to that. If she is out of a job, he will have to pay more alimony.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous