Being Kitten Ch. 04: A Gift

Story Info
A sexy car ride and a gift for kitten.
2.5k words
3.96
9.1k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It’s the last Friday in August and it’s been exactly one week since I left my old life behind to become Seth’s human pet. The dragging tedium of late afternoon at the office heightens the anxiety twisting in my gut. Tonight is Seth’s monthly poker night and the first time since I moved in with him that we’ll have visitors other than Nicki. Three of his friends, all men. When I asked him this morning whether his rules for me will be relaxed for the occasion (thinking mainly, of course, of my mandated nudity), he merely looked at me steadily until I dropped my eyes.

Unquestioning obedience means just that. He doesn’t punish me for respectfully posed questions, but I am not to ask a second time if he chooses not to answer.

I know that whatever happens will be for my own good. I know Seth won’t let me be harmed. Protection from harm, however, does not mean protection from discomfort. He challenges me. He pushes my boundaries. And while I’m grateful for it afterward, it can be excruciating in the moment.

Like the time he fucked me in front of the open window overlooking the picnic area in broad daylight, and when he noticed I was trying to keep quiet, he slapped my ass hard with each thrust and fingered my clit until the riot of sensation overwhelmed me and I couldn’t help but scream my passion out into the world.

It’s those moments of unrestrained abandon that I crave, even as I resist, and he knows it. So I’ve been a squirming bundle of nerves all day wondering what tonight has in store.

Just after I shut down my computer and gather my purse to begin the trek to the metro, my phone dings with a text from Seth: Come outside. I’m here.

I bolt from the office without any of the usual pleasantries to coworkers. As promised, Seth is double parked in front of the building with the engine idling. I hurry into the passenger seat and he immediately leans over for a long, hungry kiss. Ignoring a honk behind us, he grabs the back of my neck to pull me in closer. Fists tangle in hair; tongues tangle in mouths. My mind goes fuzzy as it does every time we kiss. I will never get enough of this man.

Another honk. “I have a surprise for you, kitten,” he murmurs against my lips before turning, shifting into drive, and pulling away from the curb.

“A surprise?” I fasten my seatbelt, then unwrap my paisley scarf from around my neck. I don’t like hiding Seth’s marks, and even a lightweight fashion scarf gets uncomfortable in the summer heat, but discretion is necessary at work.

Seth glances at me and nods. “That’s better, isn’t it?” He drapes his right arm over my shoulders and lightly fingers my bruised skin, tracing circles around each hickey. I hum contentedly and nuzzle my face into his hand. His fingers drift lower, following the contours of my breasts, pinching playfully at my nipples where they pucker against the fabric of my blouse. Sliding down my belly into my lap, along my thigh, lifting the edge of my skirt and slipping underneath. I spread my legs for him shamelessly, hiking my skirt. His fingers skim upward and he strokes me through my panties, making an appreciative noise when he feels my moist heat. He stops the car at a red light.

“Tell me what you’ve been thinking about today,” he says. “You’ve been wondering about tonight, haven’t you?”

“Yes...” I whisper. I let my head fall back and close my eyes. I concentrate on the sensation as he pushes my panties aside and rubs my clit in slow circles. “I wondered if you would want me naked...in front of your friends...”

“How do you think that would make you feel, being exposed and on display for strangers like that?”

“Nervous,” I reply. “But also...aroused. All those eyes on me, no way to cover myself...Mmm, Seth, your fingers feel so good...”

“Did you wonder if I would let them touch you?” Seth’s voice is a low, husky rumble that blends with the rumble of the engine as the car accelerates, as the pace of his fingers accelerates, making my thighs tremble. “How would you feel if I let them pet you? Play with you?”

I gasp. “I would feel -- oh, that’s so good -- I would feel honored that you considered me a worthy offering for your guests’ entertainment.”

The car slows and Seth’s fingers slow. I groan and open my eyes long enough to see that we’re approaching another red light, before letting them flutter closed again.

“You answered quickly,” he says. “Seems you’ve been thinking about it.”

“Yes.” The car has stopped and his touch on my clit is a feather-light tease, just enough to keep my arousal at a simmer. “Seth, please....”

“Tell me what you were thinking, what you imagined.”

“I imagined...all those eyes...all those hands...on my body...” The car moves forward, gradually picking up speed, and Seth’s fingers quicken as well, driving my pleasure higher. My breath hitches. “I wondered how far you’d let them go.”

“How far would you want them to go? Would you want them to touch you like this? To make you cum? Lick you, fuck you? Use you for their pleasure?”

“Anything for you, Seth. Oh, fuck!” I’m rocking against his hand now, tingling with the approach of orgasm. But the car slows again and so do Seth’s fingers. I whimper with frustration as he draws me back from the edge.

“For me?” Seth says. “Don’t fool yourself, kitten. It’s for you. It’s all for you.”

The car rolls forward and Seth’s fingers on my clit resume the pace and pressure he knows I need. Deep, deliberate circles as the growl of the engine rises to a roar and I know we’re scaling the uphill ramp onto the highway. No more stoplights now. My hips pump with Seth’s rhythm, my fingers at my sides digging into the leather seat.

“Tell me,” Seth hisses.

“Yes!” I cry. “Yes, I want it, Seth! I’m yours to take and use and share as you please. I fucking need it. Oh my God!

Focused as I am on verbalizing my thoughts, the orgasm takes me by surprise and sends my senses reeling. My pussy clenches and releases against his hand. I can no longer speak, only pant and moan as pleasure rolls outward in waves from my core to my extremities. Finally I fall back against the seat, breathless, and open my eyes. Seth shoots me a grin and licks his fingers with relish.

“You taste good, kitten,” he says, returning his right hand to the wheel and the full attention of his gaze to the road.

Traffic is relatively light for Friday rush hour and we’re moving along the highway at a steady pace. I reach over to palm Seth’s cock through his pants, pleased to feel him fully hard and the fabric damp with precum. Talking about sharing me with his friends must be just as arousing to him as it is to me.

Unfastening my seatbelt, I lick my lips. “I bet you’d taste good right now, too.”

My fingers work at his fly. He raises an eyebrow, but doesn’t stop me. “We’ll be home in under five minutes.”

“Do you want to wait?” I release his cock from his pants and rub it up and down, one hand over the other, circling my thumbs in turn over the tip to catch and spread the precum. He twitches in my hand.

“No,” he says, adjusting his seat back to give me more space. “But you’re going to need to finish what you started before I park the car. Think you can manage that?”

“Challenge accepted.”

No more time for playful teasing. I drop my head to his lap and devour him. I am his, but his cock is mine. Mine to worship and adore with all the passion my lips and tongue can express. I open for him, inviting him inside with warmth and wetness and suction deep enough to make him quiver. Enfolding him tightly and working him up and down, pumping him in and out, ignoring the urge to gag. I am as relentless as I am yielding, as demanding as I am pliant. I drain him of control and fill the empty space with the delirious ecstasy only I can give him.

Seth’s breathing is harsh and uneven. His knuckles clench convulsively on the steering wheel as he fights to maintain focus on the road in front of him. His whole body trembles. I’m too absorbed in the pleasure of pleasing him to pay attention to our surroundings, but the car has slowed significantly enough that I know we must have exited the highway. We’ll be home soon. I suck him faster, harder, deeper, losing myself so thoroughly in my efforts that I don’t care if anyone can see us. I barely feel the discomfort of my awkwardly twisted body or the ache in my throat or the trickle of tears and sweat down my cheeks.

“Katie...” Seth moans. “Fuck, do you have any idea what you do to me?”

The car lurches as Seth grips my head and thrusts. I resist the urge to struggle for air. I feel him tense and then release as hot fluid pulses into me. I loosen; I accommodate; I take him in and swallow him down. All mine.

When I raise my head, I see we’re only a block from home. I shift back to my seat and comb my fingers through my hair, looking around with sudden, furtive self-consciousness. There are other cars on the road, but none of the drivers seem to be paying us any attention. They are absorbed in their own private bubbles of distraction.

The glaze hasn’t quite faded from Seth’s eyes by the time he parks and turns off the car. He reaches for me and kisses me again, deeply, and I wriggle as close as I can with the center console between us. I savor everything about him. His taste like rain before it touches the ground, sweetly humid and unspoiled. His scent like warmth and dry earth. The sturdiness of his arms around me, his body pressed to mine so I’m enfolded and bound and yet freer than I’ve ever felt because, finally, I fit. Finally, I feel the perfect peace of being owned, of surrendering my will and needing nothing but to be his. His breath inflates my lungs and I am so full I can only overflow into him, knowing he will take all of me.

As always, we hold hands on the short walk inside from the parking lot. We must be physically connected at all times when we’re together outside the home. Either we hold hands, or he lays an arm across my shoulders, or he rests a hand on my back or neck. Some small touch of possession.

As always, my first task when we get inside is to strip off my clothes. As always, Seth watches. I love that he does this. I love the intentness of his eyes following my progress, roaming over every curve as it’s revealed, the hunger obvious and growing. I no longer feel any self-consciousness with him. I practice subtle seduction with my movements, rising and bending in ways that show off my body to best effect, meeting his eyes with deliberate heat. When my clothes are piled on the floor, I turn and lower myself into a straight-legged dive to retrieve them, giving him an inviting view of my ass and pussy. Then I stalk toward the bedroom with swaying hips to put them away.

As always, he follows me. Every other day this week he has fucked me at this moment, pushing me facedown onto the bed with a firm hand between my shoulder blades. He will grab my hair and force my head up from the pillow so he can hear me clearly, and he will growl into my ear, “tell me,” and I will know what he wants to hear. That I’m his, body and mind and soul. That I surrender everything. That I need him to fuck me like he owns me until we’re both spent.

Today, though, he broke routine by picking me up at work and we effectively welcomed each other home on the drive. So I’m not surprised when he doesn’t immediately attack me with lust. Instead he smiles at me and hands me a gift bag -- pink with a graphic of a wide-eyed striped kitten.

“A present for me?”

He nods. “I told you I had a surprise.”

“I thought you meant the sexy ride home.”

“That too. Open it.”

The bag jingles as I take it from him. I rifle through wads of tissue paper.

I gasp in delight. “You got me a collar!”

It is a black leather collar trimmed with lavender lace, three O-rings with round silver bells attached, and an adjustable buckle in the back...with a lock.

“Do you like it, kitten?” asks Seth. The slight waver in his smile betrays his nerves.

“I love it.” I close the distance between us and press my naked body against him, wrapping my arms around him and nestling my cheek into his chest. I feel his body respond, his heartbeat quickening and his cock hardening against my belly. I love that I affect him like this.

“Thank you, Seth...Master,” I whisper. I start to reach for the button of his pants, but he grasps my wrist.

“No time for that now, kitten. My friends will be here soon. Here, let me put it on you.”

I turn and he brushes my hair to the side to bare my neck. He plants a soft kiss there, sending a tingle of pleasure down my spine. The leather is lined and feels smooth and supple against my skin.

“Is that too tight?” he asks. When I shake my head, he finishes fastening the buckle. Then I hear a click.

I turn to face him as my hands rise to my neck to test the feel of the collar. “You locked it?”

Seth nods and holds up a tiny silver key dangling from a chain. He fastens the chain around his neck. “Don’t worry, I have a spare,” he assures me.

“Where is it?”

“You don’t need to know that,” he says with a teasing smirk which fades quickly as he straightens, takes both my hands in his, and adopts a more formal tone. “Katie, this collar is a symbol of my ownership. Know when you wear it that you are my cherished pet. Know that every demand I make of you is with your best interests in mind. It won’t always be pleasant. I will challenge you and you will want to resist and I will punish you if you do. It’s all part of your growth, and our growth together.”

I can’t look away from his earnest blue eyes even as mine well with tears. “I love you,” I say. I’m too overwhelmed with emotion to put the rest of it into words, but he holds me tight and I know he understands anyway.