Being Kitten Ch. 05: Poker Night

Story Info
Master entertains guests with kitten's special hospitality.
3.3k words
4.45
57.2k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am in the kitchen assembling toppings for a nacho bar when I hear the first guest arrive. Nerves flutter in my stomach as Seth answers the door and greets his friend. I take a deep breath and finger the edge of my collar to remind myself that my only responsibility is to serve. If I put my trust in Seth, surrender my will to his, then there is nothing to fear.

Right now my orders are to stay in the kitchen until Seth calls for me. I smile wryly as I stir the refried beans on the stovetop. What would my 19-year-old self, freshly empowered by a semester of Women's Studies 101, think if she knew she'd be here 17 years later, not just barefoot but fully naked in the kitchen of the man who'd already broken her heart a dozen times? Could she have understood the freedom of submission, or the richness of the kind of love that doesn't demand exclusivity?

If we hadn't fought so hard against our desires back then, if we hadn't tried to force our feelings and needs to fit the only relationship models we knew existed, how differently might the past 18 years have gone?

Another knock, and another a few minutes later. By the time all the guests have arrived, I've arranged the nacho bar along the counter. A stack of paper plates, two large bowls of tortilla chips, ground beef sautéed with taco seasoning, refried beans, queso, guacamole, salsa, and chopped jalapenos. My stomach rumbles, but I'm too much on edge to really feel my hunger.

I can hear the men talking and laughing in the living room, easy banter between long-time friends. The four of them shared a suite in college and they've stayed in touch ever since. Poker night on the last Friday of each month is a tradition.

I hear Seth say, "She's in the kitchen." Moments later he enters the kitchen with the others at his heels. I straighten, clenching my fists at my sides to resist the urge to cover my nakedness. Seth walks over and kisses me once, softly, before turning to face his friends. He wraps an arm around me, pulling me to his side. I lean into the reassurance of his body and smile at our guests. I hope I look less awkward than I feel.

"Katie, this is Morris, Amir, and Brendan," Seth says, pointing to each of them in turn. "Guys, this is Katie. She's...my pet."

I fight back a nervous giggle in the silence that follows. Morris, tall and dark-skinned with a mop of unruly curls, slides his unabashed gaze up and down my body, thoroughly taking in the view. Amir's eyes flicker curiously between me and Seth. A flush rises and deepens in Brendan's fair, freckled cheeks as he attempts with limited success to keep his eyes trained on my face.

I feel the tension drain from my limbs. I feel my power. I am not a puzzle made up of imperfect pieces - cellulite, blemishes, flab - but rather a beautiful, cohesive whole. A pet has no shame, no self-consciousness, no need to hold back.

I broaden my smile to a grin. "Hi, guys. Ever been served nachos by a naked human pet before?"

Amir snorts with laughter and the others soon follow suit. I fix a plate for each of them, piling them with the selected toppings. Then I bend to retrieve their drinks of choice from the fridge, exaggerating the jut of my ass and the wiggle of my hips for my audience. I look into each man's eyes and smile as I hand out the drinks. Seth is last, and he quickly sets his beer next to his plate on the counter before reaching into his pocket and drawing out a folded length of black leather...a leash, I realize. I raise my eyebrows, but say nothing as I tilt my chin upward so he can fasten it to my collar.

"So what do you think, guys?" Seth asks with his eyes still fixed on me. "Mind if my kitten sits in my lap while we play? She'll behave herself. Won't you, kitten?"

"Yes, Master."

Amir asks, "Is that your plan to play dirty, Seth? Keep us all distracted with a naked girl so we can't concentrate on the game?" He pretends to think for a moment, then smirks and adds, "I'm okay with that."

"I have no objection either," Morris interjects quickly. "None whatsoever."

The others look at Brendan expectantly. Brendan gives me a long, considering look before he speaks. "She's just going to sit quietly in your lap?"

"She won't say or do anything unless I say so," Seth confirms. "Just think of her as my pet kitten."

"Is she a friendly kitten?" Brendan asks slowly. "The kind who might rub up against guests and let them pet her?"

A tremor runs through my body and Seth pulls me tighter against him. But the tremor isn't nervousness; it's arousal. Already my nipples are achingly stiff and I'm squeezing my thighs together to ease the throbbing between them.

"What do you think, kitten?" Seth asks me, stroking my hair. "Are you feeling friendly?"

I nod. "Maybe...after each hand I could sit in the winner's lap for the next one?"

A smile from Brendan, a low whistle from Amir, and a "hell yeah!" from Morris indicate their approval of this idea. Seth raises an eyebrow. "But what if I want to keep you in my lap the whole time?"

"Then you'd better play to win," I tease, nipping lightly at his ear before sauntering toward the living room.

Seth could easily pull me back by the leash if he wanted to, but he grasps the other end and follows. He has pushed the coffee table against the wall and unfolded a card table in the middle of the living room. As we settle at the table and I make myself comfortable in his lap, sitting sideways and wrapping my arms around his neck to steady myself, he whispers in my ear, "You're asking for it, kitten." I smile and rub my hip against his erection to show him I know he likes it.

Seth deals out the cards and the men place their bets in between random chit-chat, bites of nachos, and swigs of beer. I'm only casually familiar with the rules of poker, so rather than attempt to follow the action, I content myself with stroking Seth's back the way I know he likes, while he plays and feeds me the occasional nacho. By the third round of betting his plate is empty. Seth holds up his hand for me to lick thoroughly, removing every last trace of salt. I suck each finger in turn, drawing them slowly into my mouth while I gaze deeply into his eyes and watch them haze over with lust.

"Earth to Seth!" Amir says loudly. Seth blinks.

"Do you two need to get a room?" Brendan teases.

"No need, don't mind us!" says Morris, waggling his eyebrows suggestively as he pops a chip into his mouth.

Seth wins the showdown with a full house. "My kitten is good luck," he declares, capturing my mouth in a kiss while his hand slides to my ass and squeezes.

"Are you going to keep all the luck to yourself all night?" Brendan asks.

"Mind if my friends pet you for luck before the next hand, kitten?"

"Not at all."

I give Seth one more lingering kiss before dropping to the floor. Looking up at Seth from my kneeling crouch under the table, lust surges through my body. His hair mussed from my fingers, his lips swollen from my kisses, his eyelids heavy, his pupils dilated. It's all I can do in this moment not to unzip his jeans and give him the cock worshipping of his life. But now is not the time for that.

Next to him, Brendan's eyes widen as they notice the wet spot my bare pussy left on Seth's jeans. Brendan licks his lips and shifts in his chair. Beneath the table, I crawl toward Brendan until I'm directly in front of him. I place my hands on his knees and we lock gazes. He is a pale, freckled blond with intense, storm-grey eyes. I can tell he's been struggling tonight, teetering between timidity and bravado, passion and composure.

"You don't have to hold back," I whisper, sliding my fingers up his thighs. He quivers under my touch. His hands unclench from his side and frame my face, thumbs gently smoothing my hair behind my ears. His fingertips trail down my cheeks, my throat, passing over the collar. My bells tinkle and I sigh, rubbing my left cheek against his palm.

With sudden roughness, he grasps my hair and tilts my face so I'm looking up at him with my throat exposed. Vulnerable except for the leather strip that means Seth owns me. His other hand covers my throat, presses lightly at the base of the collar, glides downward to cup each of my breasts in turn, thumbing the nipples. I lean into his touch.

He shoves his chair backward, his grip dragging me with him. I'm fully visible to the room now, no longer half-hidden beneath the table. Brendan looks at Seth, eyebrows raised in a silent request. Seth looks at me and I nod.

Seth clears his throat and directs his next words to all three of his friends. "No one's cock in her pussy or ass but mine. Other than that, anything she wants."

I can tell how aroused he is by the strain in his voice. He keeps his seat, however, only watching as Amir and Morris rise from their chairs and come around to flank me on either side. I dig my fingers into the tops of Brendan's thighs as their hands explore me - three sets of rough, male hands stroking, pinching, probing. Brendan bends to kiss me and I open wide to take in his warmth and wetness, to welcome his tongue's caress. Someone's fingers roll my nipples, someone's hand covers my pussy and I rub against it, groaning, needing to ease that growing ache.

Hands cup my face and turn my head to the right. I meet Amir's smoky gaze before he sucks my upper lip between his own, then my bottom lip, softly and sensually. Brendan tugs on my nipples and Morris's arm reaches between my splayed knees, fingers gliding up and down my moist slit. I push greedily into his hand, but Morris pulls it back and turns me to face him. His eyes are striking up close, mostly dark but with a thin ring of midnight blue surrounding the pupil. He smiles and then kisses me, sliding his tongue into my mouth and swirling it over and under mine.

Morris's hand drops back to my pussy while we kiss. I am half-turned toward him kneeling on the floor and half-turned toward Brendan in the chair, with Amir behind me kissing my shoulders and massaging my ass. One of my hands threads Morris's wiry curls and the other rubs Brendan's hard cock over his pants. Brendan groans and thrusts into my hand, pinching my nipples harder.

I hear Seth's husky voice in my ear and realize he's kneeling behind me, between Morris and Amir. "You want them to make you come, don't you, kitten?"

"Yes! Fuck!" I gasp. Morris slides two fingers inside me while circling my clit with his thumb. My vision blurs.

Seth adjusts my position until I'm on all fours with my head in Brendan's lap, his hands bracing my shoulders, Morris and Amir on either side, Seth behind me holding my wrists together behind my back. I feel the rasp of leather and realize he's wrapping the leash around my wrists to secure my hands.

"Morris and Amir, keep touching her. Make her come," says Seth. "Brendan, you can fuck her face if you want."

Brendan unzips, releasing his cock. I open my mouth and swallow as he pushes in, inhaling him deeply. He shudders and his grip on my shoulders tightens. Since Seth has bound my hands, Brendan is in full control. He holds me in place and pumps in and out of my mouth, alternating short, quick strokes with long thrusts that force me to fight my gag reflex as he bottoms out against the back of my throat. I look up at him with watering eyes, loving the way his eyes roll back in his head from the pleasure it brings him to use me like this.

Meanwhile, Morris and Amir each have a hand on one of my nipples and a hand between my legs. From beneath, Morris plunges his fingers in and out of my pussy, stroking me from the inside while his thumb rubs my clit. The combination feels incredible, but my pleasure crests higher still when Amir's finger penetrates my ass. Though I've never been comfortable with ass play before, something about this absolute fullness - stuffed mouth, pussy, and ass - and simultaneous stimulation of my body's every erogenous zone, pushes me out of my head to some new, transcendent plane.

No more thought, only sensation and response. Hips gyrating and head bobbing in rhythm with the men surrounding me, filling me, taking me and using me and pleasuring me in this humping, heaving pile. Sweat stinging my eyes, hair sticking to my face, drool and precum dribbling down my chin, my primal wails of pleasure muffled around Brendan's cock. Seth's hands tight on my hips and leash tight on my wrists, anchoring me and binding me. I am so beautifully free and so thoroughly at home in the moment, embracing my identity as this purely sexual, filthy, magnificent, perfect creature.

Seth says, "Don't stop sucking that cock when you come, kitten. You're going to swallow every drop of his load."

Brendan groans, his thrusts becoming jerky and erratic. My clit throbs, my pussy clenches, and I suck Brendan's cock for all I'm worth as he pulses into the back of my throat. A sharp, sudden sting as Seth cracks the remaining length of the leash against my ass shocks my body into orgasm. Waves of pleasure ripple through me with each hot splash of cum that floods my mouth. Brendan comes long and hard and I gulp him down, our moans joining in ecstatic harmony as I writhe uncontrollably against Morris's and Amir's hands, my juices gushing. Even after Brendan's final shiver and withdrawal from my mouth, my orgasm rolls into another and I scream aloud, overcome, only vaguely aware that I'm the one making that piercing noise.

Just when I think I can't stand it anymore, Seth tells his Morris and Amir to stop and pulls me back into his lap. I curl against him, sobbing and laughing with exhilaration, and he strokes me until the stars clear from my vision. He uncoils the leash from my wrists.

"I think she can take more," protests Morris.

"She can," says Seth. "She will. Brendan, hold her steady. Morris, sit in the chair. Amir, stand next to him."

I gaze up at Seth's face. I feel weightless and boneless, but the spark of lust in his eyes reignites my own. I will please my Master. I want nothing else, nothing more.

My body is loose and pliant as he shifts me into position. I'm on all fours again, my head in Morris's lap this time. Seth lines himself up behind me and I hear the swish of his zipper seconds before I feel the head of his thick cock against my opening. Even so soon after coming, I whimper with the need to be filled. Slick as I am, he slides into me without resistance.

"Fuck, you feel amazing," he growls. "Use your mouth and hands on them. Make us all come."

In front of me, Morris and Amir both lower their pants and the sight of those two gorgeous, erect cocks in front of me makes my mouth water and my pussy squeeze around Seth. I take Morris in my mouth first, grasping the base of his cock with my left hand and wrapping my right around Amir's. Kneeling on my left, Brendan grips me below the ribcage to stabilize me, his thumbs brushing my nipples.

I spare a smile for him as I work the other two in the same rhythm as Seth's thrusts, drawing Morris in and out of my mouth and rubbing my hand up and down Amir's length in smooth, sensual strokes. Amir is uncircumcised and I love the easy, fluid motion of velvety foreskin gliding up and down his rigid shaft. Their flushed faces and ragged breathing raise my passion. The masterful roll of Seth's hips grinding his cock into me at the perfect angle drives me higher still. I know I'll come again, and it won't take long. I'm greedy for it, so greedy for my pleasure and theirs, dripping with desire at both ends.

I switch, taking Amir into my mouth and Morris into my hand, stroking them both faster and harder in time with Seth fucking me. Amir groans loudly when he hits the back of my throat.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" Seth pants. "You're not shy, are you, guys? Tell her how much you like it. Tell her what a good girl she is."

Amir laughs breathlessly. "So damn good," he says. "Jesus, that thing you're doing with your tongue...And do you even have a gag reflex?"

"Amazing," agrees Morris, twisting my nipple. "Fuck, your hand feels good, but I want your mouth back."

"Not yet," Amir moans. "I'm gonna come in a minute. Then her mouth is all yours."

Morris exhales shakily. "I don't know if I'll last another minute."

Based on Seth's frantic pumping and harsh breathing, he doesn't have long to go either. But I'm the first of us to come. Just knowing that I have three men at the brink of orgasm is enough to take me to the edge, and when Brendan swirls his fingers over my clit, I succumb. My pussy convulses around Seth's cock. My mouth and hand tighten on Amir and Morris, working toward their pleasure through my moans and spasms. Seth shudders and digs his fingers into my hips as he releases inside me with a grunt. Amir is next, crying out as he spills himself down my throat. When he falls from my mouth, sated, Morris replaces Amir's cock with his own and it only takes a few thrusts before he groans and spurts his seed. I swallow eagerly, and the thought that I've guzzled four men's loads this evening extends the last few contractions of my pleasure into another mini-orgasm.

The five of us sink to the floor, breathing hard. I settle between Seth's legs and he wraps his arms around me, kissing the back of my neck above my collar.

Amir is the first to break the silence. "We didn't get much poker in tonight, did we?"

"It's still early," says Morris.

The three of them look at Seth, who rises to his feet, pulling me with him. "Ready for the next hand?"

The question is for his friends, not for me, but I know my answer. His arm around me presses me solidly into his side. The leash dangles loosely in his hand and the key to my collar flashes silver at the base of his throat. His face glows with a light sheen of sweat, satisfaction, and pride. He is proud of me. I know by the way he keeps me close and by the way he gives me freedom to explore. He guides me, but he doesn't truly control me, because he doesn't need to. I am simply his. And I know I'll always be ready for the next hand with him, whatever the cards.