Being Linda Pt. 01

Story Info
Dad helps Daughter realize her fantasies.
3k words
4.46
24.4k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

I was living with my adult daughter Linda, as a recent victim of identity theft all my assets were frozen. It had happened just as I was switching apartments so I couldn't even rent until some clarity was achieved. At least she had room for me.

Linda was doing very well for herself as a plus sized model, she's quite tall for a woman, six foot four, and muscular to boot. Her mother and I have no idea how that happened as neither of us broke five ten. We were divorced, I'd rather eat ground glass than move in with her, even short term.

Linda's house was large and airy, tastefully decorated and on a large piece of land for privacy. Apparently she has 'enthusiastic fan' problems sometimes. I can see why, she's gorgeous. Take your average supermodel and multiply her by one and a half, that's my daughter. She's famous for her takes-no-shit attitude, it comes through loud and clear.

In public anyway. As I found out she could be very different behind closed doors.

To be honest my own daughter used to intimidate me. I'm five nine (and a half to be picky), and while I'm in decent shape Linda looks like she could easily lift a bus. Honey-brown hair just past her shoulders, eyes that you'd swear were gold one second, green-brown the next. Killer smile. Add in rich and famous, in modeling circles anyway, I know you've seen her in TV ads. So when I moved in with her, I felt... humbled.

Linda though was still my little girl. She was very warm and welcoming, calling me Dad and everything even though she's twenty six and seven inches taller than me. She encouraged me to make myself at home, giving me my own bedroom and even getting me all hooked up to her internet. I'm not super tech-savvy like the younger folks are now.

We fell into a routine, got to know each other's habits pretty fast. Linda works odd hours sometimes as a model so early mornings and late nights got to be no big deal. I've always been a night owl, I'd sit in bed with my laptop most nights, watching stupid videos on YouTube or reading Literotica stories. My favorite genres have always been Incest/Taboo and Mind Control stories.

Well one night I was in bed, waxing the tadpole, when I thought I heard a noise. I stopped, pulled up the covers and called out "Linda? That you hun?" I was shocked out of my mind when I heard her soft voice from just behind my bedroom door, "Yes Daddy."

She peeked around the door, just one eye, she looked a little scared. I closed the laptop and used it to cover my hard-on, hoping if I ignored it she would too. "Come on in, sugar," I said.

She ducked around the door slowly, tentatively. She was wearing just a babydoll nightie and a thong, by the looks of her crotch she was hairless, the thong was super tight on her. Her massive tits lifted the sheer fabric off her flat belly. She was acting so demure, it was odd for her.

She came and sat on the edge of the bed, not embarrassed in the slightest in her apparel, model, remember? "Daddy, can we talk? About something serious?" Her face was troubled, I hated seeing my great big little girl like that.

"Of course, darling, anything, you know that." We'd always been close, closer than she and her mother certainly, probably closer than most father/daughter pairs I guess. She's always given me the respect of listening to my ideas, how could I do less?

Linda had trouble meeting my eyes. What could be consuming her so? I hoped it wasn't anything I had done. I was very aware of my status as a guest in her home, even if I was her father. If it was something I'd done I'd never forgive myself.

"Dad, it's... It's about sex." Linda blushed furiously, her hands twisted in her lap. "If you don't want to talk about it I understand..."

"Of course we can talk about that," I interrupted. "We have before you know." I'd been the one to give her the male version of 'The Talk'; from what I gather her mother's advice on sex was 'Don't.' Linda had always come to me with her boy problems in the past.

It was getting late, my erection had subsided and my laptop was asleep, I shelved it on the nightstand and scooted over, patting the bed next to me. "C'mon, climb in, I'm getting sleepy. We'll talk."

Instead my daughter rose and began pacing my bedroom. She was muttering to herself about what a bad idea this was, finally she turned and blurted out to me, "Just forget it!" and hurried out of my room, face red as a beet.

Well now I was wide awake. I rose and put a robe on and followed Linda to her room where she had flung herself on her huge bed. She was lying on her tummy, her shoulders were shaking, face buried in the sheets. I went and sat by her side, gently rubbing circles on her back until she quieted.

"You always used to do that." My daughter's voice was muffled by the sheets. I kept going. After a moment she let out a huge sigh and brought her face out of the covers. "Dad, I found your porn."

I froze. Oh shit, she had installed all my stuff, hadn't she? She was way more computer smart than I, of course she'd have been able to see what kind of stuff I consumed. All the stories that I'd favorited were incest, usually father/daughter, or fantasies of male dominance, or both. A few about Dad hypnotizing daughter to be his slut. Oh crap.

"Dad, let me talk for a while, okay?" She sat up, this time she patted the sheets next to her, soon we were leaning against each other. It was warm and comfortable. Linda started talking.

About being Linda. Being six four. Finding a guy who wasn't intimidated by her size was hard enough. Finding one who wasn't after her money or fame was even harder. And then there were the things she'd never told anyone.

Being Linda meant being in control all day; of your brand, of your business, of yourself. It's way more work than I've ever done as an accountant. And she gets tired of it all. She has fantasies where someone else is in control. It was starting to dawn on me where this was going.

"So I guess what I'm saying, Daddy, is I'd like to know your thoughts on all this." Linda had turned her head, her breath was warm in my ear. I was suddenly very aware of our warmth, our closeness. My breath grew ragged in my throat, my mouth was dry. My cock started uncoiling under my robe. I turned to answer her and her lips were there and then we were kissing, moaning into each other's open mouths.

Her tongue sought mine, our teeth clicked together as we grew more and more passionate with each other. Her hand went to my robe and parted it, soon my swelling dick was in my daughter's hand. We leaned into each other, I felt her heavy breasts brush my chest, her nipples were like little pegs.

I broke the kiss suddenly and stood on the mattress in front of my gorgeous daughter. "So my big little girl needs a big strong Daddy to fuck her senseless, is that right?" My cock was waving right in her face, she grabbed it and held it as she looked up into my eyes.

"Yes, Daddy. I need a big strong Daddy to tell me what to do! Daddy, what should I do with your nice hard cock? Should I suck it Daddy? Tell me what to do!" Linda was talking just like one of the stories I love, being a naughty slut for her Daddy.

I was throbbing in her hand, she gave me a squeeze that had me thrusting my hips forward. "Yes, slutty little daughter, why don't you show your Daddy just what a good cocksucker you are? Suck Daddy's big cock." That's one thing I've always been proud of, for a short guy I'm pretty well hung at eight inches.

Linda's eyes lit up as her fantasies started coming true. I just wished I'd known this sooner, I'd been between pussies for some time. But at least we could now be pervs together. She licked her lips, then brought them to the head of my rod and kissed it gently.

Soon she was licking my shaft, teasing the knob and fondling my balls as I stood over her, the feeling was intoxicating. Having this Juno as my sex slave, daughter or not, I found hotter than hell! Now my fantasies of dominance could come true as well.

I held her broad shoulders as she teased my dick closer and closer to orgasm. Her beautiful eyes never left mine as she sucked, letting me know just how much she loved having her Daddy's meat in her mouth at long last. I reached down and gathered up her nightgown, she got the idea and helped me get it over her head.

Once my cock was out of her mouth I told her, "Lie back. Let me look at you. Everyone else looks at my big little girl all day, but they never see this. This is mine," I said fiercely. I was really getting into this, if my baby girl wants a dominant Daddy I'm more than happy to oblige.

She lay back on the bed, hair framing her beautiful face. Her breasts were still impressive even laying down, nipples hard as stone. Her candy-pink thong disappeared into her crack, that was coming off next thing, first I wanted to memorize this sight.

Linda was giving me a flirtatious, coy expression, gently biting a finger, face flushed, chest rising and falling rapidly from excitement, her thighs shifting together as they rolled uncontrollably. She smelled like expensive perfume and horny woman. God she was gorgeous.

"Get that thong off, now," I commanded. She stripped it off quickly, tossing it off the bed and spreading her legs. She was pressing her palms against her inner thighs, she was so toned she looked like a super-heroine, her pussy was perfect. Meaty outer lips and tidy inner lips like I personally prefer, shaved smooth and slick, with a clit that peeked out at me, awaiting my attentions.

"Tell Daddy what you want, I'll think about it," I said, putting some sneer into my voice. My cock was throbbing with the beat of my heart, waving over her like some sex-baton, she started following it with her eyes.

"I want... I want Daddy's cock!" my big little girl shouted. "Oh fuck! Daddy, for so long, I want you to, oh god, just... everything!" She was still rolling her hips against the sheets, it looked like she was this close to orgasm already.

"Stop!" I commanded. Linda looked shocked but froze in place. "Lay there, nice and still, your Daddy's going to give you his cock. Oh yes." I grabbed my eight inches and fisted myself, looking at my daughter's hot bod, trying to decide where to dump my load. "Just not yet."

I wanted to fuck the shit out of my massive daughter but no way was she getting a quick fuck, I'd blow my cream on her first. Then I'd last longer. Plus jizzing on her would send the right message right off the bat.

"Will you be my slut, daughter? Take my commands, be my fucktoy? Oh yeah, play with your tits, yeah, like that." Linda was twisting her nipples, tugging them as she watched me beat my meat over her.

"Yes, Daddy! Oh yes! Be my big strong Daddy!" Linda cried. "I want to be your slut! Oh, take me, use me, fuck me silly Daddy!" She was gyrating on the bed, wanting to play with her wet cunt yet not wanting to let go of her nips.

"Slut! Your Daddy's going to cum on your tits!" I was getting close myself, seeing my daughter act the whore was a dream come true! "Hold those tits up for Daddy to shoot on!"

Linda quickly stopped tugging her nipples and mashed her D-cups together. "Yes, Daddy! Shoot it on me! Give me your cum, give it to me! I want your hot seed, oh Daddy!"

Her wanton display was the trigger I needed, I grunted and splashed hot cum all over my big little girl's tits. Thick ropes of semen splattered her taut skin, she moaned as it hit her and began cumming herself!

"Oh Daddy! Oh, Daddy's cum, yes! It's so warm and thick, oh yes, give it to me Daddy! I want all your cum!" Linda was rubbing those mounds together as I painted them with my semen, she cupped them with one arm and began rubbing my sperm into her skin, making her boobs glisten.

"Thank you Daddy, thank you for your cum, it's sooo goood Daddy!" Linda brought her hand to her mouth and licked cum off her fingers with obvious enjoyment, sucking them clean and giving her Daddy meaningful looks all the while.

I was still hard, my baby's slutty display was the stuff of wet-dreams. "Baby, finger your cunt for Daddy, let me see you make yourself cum." I was deliberately delaying fucking her for the first time, I wanted us both white-hot first.

"Daddy!" Linda cried, "why are you teasing me? I want your cock, please Daddy!" She was doing it anyway, rubbing her slick pussy. I was happy to see she obeyed her Daddy, even if she questioned my orders.

She was a sight; tits covered in drying cum, fingers busily churning her twat, a look of desperate need on her face as she stared at me. I was slowly stroking my dong, keeping it nice and hard and Linda couldn't take her eyes off of it.

"Do you want me to be your slut, Daddy? I'll do it, I'll be your fucktoy," my daughter panted. Her thighs were trembling as she massaged her clit with one hand and fucked her tight cunt with the other. "Gonna cum, Daddy! Oh Daddy, can I cum for you, please Daddy?"

"Do it baby!" I said, eyes glued to her hot bod. I spanked it to my very own fucktoy as I watched her writhe in bliss on the sheets. Eyes squeezed shut, back arched, toes pointed, she was moaning and shaking with ecstasy. Finally I'd had enough, I swept her hands aside and knelt between her legs, then shoved my cock into my slut daughter's tight quim.

"Oh Daddy!" Linda screamed, "yes, fuck me, oh god yes!" She was sobbing with relief, pulling me against her as my hips pistoned into her crotch. Wet slurping noises rose from our joining, our bellies were getting slick with her juices. Her cunt was hot velvet on my rod, caressing every millimeter as I pounded her, making her tits wobble.

"What does my big little girl think of her Daddy's cock?" I asked as I drilled her cooze. She was gorgeous laying under me, hair wild, makeup smeared, her body jerking to the pounding I was delivering.

"Daddy's slut loves your big Daddy cock!" Linda shouted, "Oh keep fucking me, yes, fuck yes!" Her ankles locked around my ass, driving me deeper into her tightness. I could feel her pussy ripple along my cock as she kept cumming. "I want my Daddy to fuck me, fuck my ass, spank me, call me his slut! Oh Daddy!"

That was it, I couldn't take anymore of my daughter's filthy talk, I came like a cannon, blasting deep into my baby's cunny.

"Take it, take your Daddy's cum! Oh yes, such a good slut, taking all her Daddy's hot seed!" Pulse after pleasurable pulse shot up the main vein of my cock, splashing deep into my new fucktoy's greedy twat as we rutted like animals.

"Daddy yes! Fuck me, use me, make me beg for your cock, I'm yours Daddy, your slut, your whore, fuck the shit out of me, I need your cock!" Linda kept cumming and cumming, finally I pulled out of her and she quieted down somewhat. At last she stilled and we lay side by side.

"Linda," I began.

"No, Daddy. I know what you're going to say and I don't care. I'm a grown woman, I can fuck who I want. And I want my big strong Daddy." She rose and gave me a hug, it felt fantastic, skin to skin, I'd almost forgotten how good that feels on a primal level.

"You didn't let me finish, naughty girl." I slapped her bottom lightly and she jumped, surprised. "I was going to say, what if I forget about looking for a new apartment and just stay here with you instead?"

She hugged me even tighter and squealed, "Oh, Daddy!" right into my ear. I hugged her back. "I was hoping you'd ask! Moving out would be silly, I think. As a matter of fact, want to move into the master bedroom with me now?" She flashed me that famous grin, she was confident now.

I gave her a long, passionate kiss. "I thought you'd never ask." We kissed again, this time slower, more affectionately. "We're going to talk about this, hun, a lot. Stuff like safe words, how far you even want to go, get some boundaries set, correct?"

My new lover kissed me once more and agreed. "But for now, I could eat a horse. What can I get my Daddy while I'm up?"

Oh, I could get used to this.

To Be Continued...