Being Linda Pt. 02

Story Info
Dad and Linda's relationship deepens...
2.1k words
4.29
12.5k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Over six months have passed, six wonderful months. I'd been forced to move in with my adult daughter Linda by an identity theft scam, humiliating for an older guy like me. Well thanks to my daughter's snooping on my computer we're now lovers, and both of us are happier than we've ever been.

You've seen Linda, probably in a magazine or on a commercial for swimwear, she's a successful plus-sized model, she's almost her own brand, like a Kardashian. She's six four, beautiful face, gorgeous figure, confident and bold, in public.

In private though, she's just the opposite. She deals with the stress of being Linda by being my slut, obeying my commands. I've always fantasized about control and domination, having my own daughter for my fucktoy is amazing. It doesn't hurt that I'm bossing around a woman who's not only seven inches taller than me but much wealthier and famous, it's a fantastic ego boost.

Linda loves being my big little girl, Daddy's fucktoy. A typical day for us if my baby's not working starts with my morning blowjob. We sleep in her bed of course, an extra large King-size with lots of room for play. It's the best thing in the world, to be woken up by the hot soft kisses of your daughter's lips on your morning wood.

Linda's home is very private with acres of fenced land to keep the stalkers at bay. That means we can and do go naked most everywhere, unless I tell my slut to dress up for me. We might spend the day by the pool, enjoying her gardens or fucking up a storm outside somewhere else.

One day last week after my big girl had made me breakfast and cleaned up she asked me what we were doing today. She'd been working hard lately on some ads you'll probably see soon; I thought we'd take it easy.

"Big little girl, let's work on our tans today. That's as much work as I'm in the mood for right now." We went out and basked and swam into the afternoon. After a light lunch I was thinking it was playtime. Linda has a ton of super sexy swimwear, she's modeled for Wicked Weasel; what she was wearing was technically not dental floss but it was a close thing.

Watching my giantess swim in that suit is a real treat, her muscles seem to flow like the water she's slicing through. I love watching her ass especially, the way her hips flex as she moves is hypnotic. After a few laps my trunks were tented out and I was ready for some fun.

"Slut!" I yelled from my chaise. In a moment my daughter stood before me, dripping wet in that see-thru suit. So fucking sexy, oh my god. She gave me a brilliant smile and asked, "Yes, Daddy?" I love hearing her say that.

"Slut, go dry off and meet me upstairs, we're gonna play." Her eyes lit up hearing that, her Yes Daddy came as she sped away to change. I took my time getting upstairs, making her wait was part of it.

Linda was waiting for me on the bed. I hadn't specified so she'd fallen back on my favorite lingerie, a scarlet bra and panty set. Sometimes I like to unwrap her like a gift to myself. Today I was feeling lazy. I got in bed and gave my baby girl a kiss.

"All right slut, strip for me, put on a show." Linda also loves showing off, another part of being a model. She would have made a fortune as a stripper or porn star, either one.

We do this often enough that we have a stripper pole in the bedroom, Linda likes to practice routines, she says it's a great workout. She sauntered over to the pole while I used the remote to start up something sexy for her to dance to.

Sade's 'No Ordinary Love' started, with that strong bass line, and Linda went to work. When my slut daughter is in confident mode it's like being chosen as prey by a sexy lioness, she will stalk you, make moves you'd swear even a cat couldn't pull off and then pounce.

Her bra hit the floor first, she cupped her tits for me, licked her nipples. She oozed like oil around that brass cylinder, climbing it upside down to spread her legs in my face before shimmying out of her French-cut panties. Once she was naked I had her pose for me, increasingly filthy poses that ramped up her engines.

I'd been casually stroking my eight inches, loving the display my sexy daughter put on. Now I got off the bed and went to stand in front of her. "Kneel," I commanded and she dropped instantly, my hard cock was just under her chin.

This was the part that got me off, the power. Former accountants aren't exactly known for it. Having my every whim obeyed by my slutty daughter filled me with erotic confidence as her Master.

She was looking up at me with those huge gold/brown eyes, patient, trusting. God I loved her, putting herself in my hands like this. "Spread your legs for me, slut. Play with your snatch, and suck my cock while you do."

All at once my dick was enveloped by her mouth, tongue already swirling over the head, both her hands dropped to her crotch. One hand held her pussy open for her Daddy to see, the other was rubbing her slick cunny, making her clit stand tall as she teased it.

God I loved it when she sucked me off. I decided I'd come in her mouth this time and just enjoyed the mounting pleasure as she gobbled my knob. I grabbed one of her tits and squeezed, hard, causing my slut to moan around my cock.

"Gonna come in your mouth this time, slut," I grunted. Linda picked up the speed of her oral ministrations, whipping her tongue across the sensitive head and in no time I was ready, my balls tightened up and my dick swelled and then spat thick gobs of spunk down my slut daughter's throat.

Linda's fingers were a blur in her cunt as she fingered herself frantically, swallowing my cum usually triggered her own orgasm and today was not going to be different. I grabbed the sides of her head and fucked her face as she came, it felt like she would suck me completely dry before she was done.

At last we were both done with our first orgasms. My big little girl's been trained to clean up between rounds of play, not just the room and herself but me as well. I let her rest on the floor for a few minutes before I told her to tidy up.

This was another thing I truly loved about our arrangement. Linda really, truly does love being domestic. Another thing Linda never has to do, having assistants with their own assistants. She smiled and hummed to herself as she picked her lingerie up off the floor, cleaned her face and got a warm washcloth to clean her Master with.

The combination of her touch and the warm soapy fabric soon had me hard again. Linda smiled, she liked knowing she could arouse her Daddy easily. Now that our immediate needs were satiated I pondered where to go next.

My mind flashed back to the pool and my baby's taut buttocks. All right then. "Slut, go get your Daddy his paddle, the two sided one." Linda's pupils expanded and her mouth curled into an impish grin. "Yes, Daddy." she said.

Soon my personal fucktoy was ass up on the bed, her wet pussy gleaming at me as I knelt behind her. I loved her broad back, she was shaped like a cello, I'd splashed a load or two on that back already. She has to crouch extra low due to our height differences but it just made her feel more submissive.

We were positioned in the center of the bed, our reflections followed us in the mirror to our left. Linda was staring at us as I lifted the paddle, leather side down, and brought it down on her pink cheeks one after the other.

Her firm butt jiggled as I smacked her five, ten, fifteen times before switching to the soft side of the paddle and soothing her burning flesh with the faux fur, brushing it tenderly over her stimulated flesh and making her moan and shift her hips.

"Oh Daddy, yes, spank your slut daughter! Mmm, it makes my ass and my pussy tingle Daddy! That just proves what a slut I am, right Daddy? Because I love it when my big strong Daddy spanks my pink little butt, oh Daddy!" My fucktoy daughter was writhing under me, dying for stimulation. "Daddy, fuck me! Oh please Daddy! I need your cock, I need it so bad Daddy!"

My dick was throbbing, expanding, her filthy words inflamed us both. "Beg for it, beg your Daddy for his cock, slut!" I grabbed her hips and positioned my rod just in front of her gaping cunt, I could feel how hot she was. Her juices were flowing, she'd be sopping wet going in.

"Please Daddy, I need it, I need your cock so bad! I'm such a filthy slut, begging for my Daddy's big cock, oh but I can't help it, it's so good, such a good cock, it makes this slut feel so good, oh Daddy!" Linda was almost sobbing with need now, her cunny was opening for me like a flower. I rubbed just the head against her wet inner lips, she moaned low in her throat and her hips shot back, her cunt enveloping me all at once, it was divine.

"Thank you Daddy! Yes, fuck me, fuck your dirty slut daughter! Pull my hair, choke me, fuck me in the ass, I want it all Daddy, love you, love your cock, oh My GOD!" My big little girl's pussy was going crazy around me as I pounded her tight twat with everything I had.

My eight incher has an upward curve, when I fucked my slut from behind my shaft rubbed her G-spot, making us both moan with lust. "Take it, slut, take all your Daddy's hard meat! You love it, don't you? Tell Daddy how much you love his Big Hard COCK!" I slammed it deep on those last three words, shaking my daughter and making her whole body jiggle.

"Oh Daddy!" Linda sobbed, "May I cum please Daddy? Oh it's good, so good, Daddy your slut needs to cum, let me cum!" She had reached behind herself and was tugging her cheeks apart, letting me in even deeper. My nut-sack was swinging against her crotch, I reached down and pinched my slut's clit, saying, "Cum for me, slut daughter!"

"Oh Thank You Daddy!" she cried and began cumming hard around my rigid pole. She was grunting in time with the railing I was giving her cunny, "so good, so good, so good, oh Daddy," egging me on, making me slam into her even harder, faster.

I started spanking her with my bare hand, one cheek then the other, faster and faster until with a roar I flooded my slut's pussy with my hot cum. "God, yes! Take my cum, take it! Oh you dirty slut, you fucktoy, you whore, taking your Daddy's cum in your slutty pussy!"

Linda was in a frenzy, banging her hips back at me, shaking the bed, her twat was sucking at my thrusting member, she'd let go of her ass and was supporting herself as best she could against our violent fucking. My cum boiled up out of my balls and flew down my shaft, splashing deep into my baby's greedy cunt.

Waves of bliss were crashing over us both as we orgasmed together, our bodies locked in sync, joined in the most intimate way, father and daughter spiraling up to the heights of incestuous pleasure. Her hairless hole tight around my slick shaft, we pulsed and flexed together, one orgasmic organism bent on total sexual joy.

Finally we quieted. My daughter/lover curled around me, the big spoon. "Daddy, that was the best. Thank you so much." She kissed me tenderly on the cheek.

"My pleasure honey. You're Daddy's perfect little slut, my favorite fucktoy." Linda hugged me tight at the compliment and we drifted off to sleep together.

To Be Continued...