All Comments on 'Being Linda Pt. 01'

by CommanderBelpen

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"To Be Continued..."

Please don't, it's terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m 5’9” and an athlete, your story caught my eye because my father is tall enough that I can wear heals when we go out. Liked your story. It is a very, very uncomfortable line to cross honestly confess you have feelings for your father. It’s was one of the scariest moments of your life. Your story connected with my experience. You might want to empower Linda more. She excites her father, she pursues her father and he calls her a slut. My father would never call me a slut! We are passionate when we fuck because we a both very sexual beings. He is without a doubt the best lover I will ever have. I’m lying here nude wanting him. You can write a better sex scene than this. It starts out exciting and ends like a cheap porn film.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCommanderBelpen@CommanderBelpen
*Unfortunately my health is taking a turn for the worse. I will keep trying to write for you, but my output is going to slow considerably. Thank you for your patience. Struggling author. In a long distance relationship with a real firecracker! I welcome all feedback, please, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES